The Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake gets a special delivery from pizza girl Eliza Dushku.
2.1k words
4.35
73.8k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers

I found my house without any difficulty and I felt really depressed, which was surprising since I just had amazing sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar. But something about this whole thing felt really bad. It was starting out ok, I know I couldn't really complain, hell I got to do what any guy on Earth would love to. Yet I felt like something around the corner was coming to make the shit really hit the fan.

Jennifer Aniston or "mom" wasn't home when I walked in, but there was a note on the door that told me she wouldn't be home for dinner. I found a twenty on the counter and the phone number to a pizza place. I was actually pretty hungry now that I thought about it, I hadn't had anything to eat since lunch. I dialed the pizza place and ordered, the guy on the other end promised my delivery in thirty minutes or less.

I decided to take a quick shower to wash Sarah's juices off my crotch. But would you believe that I was covered with soap and shampoo when the doorbell rang. Stupid TV horror movie cliché. I wrapped a towel around my waste and went to the door.

I opened the door and froze in place at the delivery girl. It was Eliza wearing a red and white striped uniform and holding a pizza box in front of her. Her face lit up as she realized it was me, then she looked me up and down licking her lips.

"Hey stud! I think you've just made my night." She said with a grin.

I sighed and grabbed the twenty I had left on the end table by the door. "How much, Eliza?"

She stepped in the doorway and set the pizza down on the same table. "Tell you what," she reached out and felt up the front of my towel, which made me and mini me jump. "You give me a little taste of what you got, you can have a taste of what I got, and we'll call it even."

I thought about that for a second, and to be honest my resistance was failing. Hell, Sarah was supposed to be my girlfriend, but that was for the show and I really didn't know or really care about her. To top that all off, whoever was in control of this show wanted me to do it with Eliza. So maybe I should just fuck her and let the ball roll further along the story. Plus it was Eliza Dushku for crying out why shouldn't I jump at the opportunity?

I reach out and grabbed her hair. She gasped and flinched a bit by my suddenness, but she quickly let a devious smile crawl back on her face.

"You know what?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I wonder if you are really as good as you seem to think you are. I wonder if you are worth all this hassle. I wonder why it's me you want so bad." I said. "Is it because I'm the only one who's ever said no to fucking you?"

She actually seemed to get angry. "Fuck you." She spat.

I gave her head a little jerk. "What? I thought you wanted a good fuck? I thought you wanted this." I said as I pulled my towel open and let it fall to the floor. My cock was soft but still seemed to impress her. Her eyes widened a bit and she let out a soft "oh".

She smiled again. "What about Sarah?"

"Now you're asking questions? I thought you wanted this, but if not fine by me." I let her go and started to pick up the towel.

"No wait." She grabbed my shoulder and I stood back up. She smiled at me and took off her hat, shaking her hair out as she did so. "I think I'll take it, if you don't mind." She said.

I looked her up and down. "You got to lose that fucking outfit though."

She was naked in seconds in front of me. She sent her clothes flying to some unknown corner of the room. I moved around her eying her body and she let me.

I shut the door and locked it realizing that anybody could have seen her, but then figured we were on TV so everybody was seeing her anyway.

I turn and pulled her against me and kissed her firmly on the lips. She moaned against me and put her hand on my chest. I felt my cock pressing against our stomachs. Eliza ran her hands down my chest while my tongue explored her mouth, she tasted of peppermint and smelled like a Victoria Secret model.

I spun her around and pressed her back against me. My throbbing member pressed against her thigh. She grabbed it with her ran and ran it up and down the outside of her thigh. I put my hands of her shoulders and pushed her to her knees slowly.

She turned to face me on her knees and casually stroked my cock with her small soft hands as she got herself comfortable. When she went at my cock she really went at it like she was dying of thirst and my cock was a leaking hose. The warmth of her mouth engulfed my shaft and she bobbed her head rapidly. I felt my tip hitting the back of her throat. She was really good at what she did. Her tongue worked around the tip of my cock and along the underside of my shaft. She paused a minute to giggle and smile up at me, but she never stopped stroking me with her hand.

"Better than Sarah?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know yet."

She made a face and stood up. She moved into the living room and put her hands on the back of the couch. She bent forward pushing her tight ass out toward me. She looked back at me with a smile and ran a hand along her ass.

"I'll bet Sarah made you wear a rubber huh?" She said seductively. "I like it dangerous. How about it? Put that fucking monster in my tight little pussy and fuck me till you pump your hot seed inside me."

I smiled. I wasn't about to tell her that I got to fuck Sarah bareback. Besides why take away from her fantasy? I was going to fuck the shit out of this little tramp.

I walked over to her stroking myself a little bit to stay extra hard. Eliza gave me another smile and leaned herself forward against the couch pushing her ass out toward me. I pressed against her running my hands along her back. My cock slipped up her ass crack, I a felt a line of wetness smear along the underside of my cock. I moved back and lined my cock along her soft wet slit.

Eliza let out a soft breath and moved her hips side to side. I gently ran my fingertips along the soft flesh of her ass. When they say baby soft on those TV commercials they must be talking about Eliza Dushku's ass.

I pressed the tip of my cock to her waiting cunt. She moaned loudly as I pressed my shaft into her one slow inch at a time. My cock hit the bottom of her pussy and she squealed like a pig.

"Oh fuck! You're so fucking huge!" She moaned and pushed back against me. She turned her head back toward me. "Fuck me hard and fast." She commanded.

I smiled and pulled my cock back till I was almost completely out of her. I slammed back into her hard enough to rock the couch forward with a squeal of pegs on the wood floor. Eliza screamed in pleasure and collapsed against the back of the couch. I beg to drive into her at a furious pace. Her cunt gripped me like a vice, yet she was so wet I had no trouble keeping up the pace, I slid through her like a hot knife through butter. God, she did feel good though.

I continued my pace with Eliza moaning in rapid succession. Her juices were being splashed against our bodies with the force of my thrusts into her. Sweat beaded off my body and was forming along her back as well. I slowed my pace and shifted my thrusts a little bit. I felt my shaft rubbing along her G-spot when I moved in this fashion. (Straight and to the right a little if you ever get into my position just FYI). Instantly she began to tense up and build up one big long scream. Her cunt suddenly tightened unbelievably around my cock and she came all over me. Her juices dripped from between us, it was amazing how wet this girl was.

I reached forward and grabbed her hair pulling her head back. I leaned forward and pushed myself as deep as I could into her so that I could whisper into her ear.

"Everything you wanted?" I asked. "I'd hate to be a spoiler of your fantasies."

"Oh god yes!" She said almost a whisper, her voice hoarse from the screaming.

I smiled. "Good."

Then I pulled away completely. My cock popped from her cunt while a string of my pre-cum and her wetness hung from my tip. Eliza moved from the couch and found her knees too weak to stand on. She dropped to her knees and was about to say something, but I stuff my prick into her mouth before she could say anything.

She smiled around my meat and then went to work on my cock. She worked her tongue and her cheeks all around, and I had to admit she was a great cocksucker. I felt my balls tighten and swell.

I groaned as I blew. I blew like a fire hose into her mouth. She choked a moment but then was back at work. I watched her throat working as she eagerly swallowed my cum as it spewed from my raging prick.

When it was all over she was kind enough to clean the majority of fluid from my cock.

"Better than Sarah?" She asked looking up at me.

"No." I said, almost coldly. I wasn't trying to be mean but this show was really rating on my nerves. I wanted to be left alone and by finally fucking Eliza, I hoped to have a minute peace.

I gathered up Eliza's clothes and threw them at her as she sat there looking almost hurt.

"Get out." I said. I grabbed my towel and went back to the shower to clean myself all over again.

As the hot water ran down my body I thought about what I had just done. I not only fucking the shit out of one of the hottest celebrities I could imagine, but I treated her like shit afterwards. In real life she'd do either one of two things. One, she want me even more and probably become more of a hindrance than I needed. Or two, she'd hate me to death and still become a dirty little problem. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Too bad.

I dried off and went back downstairs. Eliza was gone but she took the liberty of putting my pizza into the oven to keep it warm. That meant she'd probably be back and if I know television writers at all, I'd be in the middle of a love triangle before the week was out.

But I was slick to their game. I'd fine a new piece of ass to get and screw with their story as best I could. Maybe Britney Spears would be willing to come into my life.

I ate dinner and then went to bed as I was starting to feel the effects of to hard fucks in such a short period of time. That and the whole experience of the day was really beating my ass.

I woke to knocks on the door. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, it was nine A.M. I moaned and rolled out of bed and walked down the stairs.

Two cops were standing on my porch which knocked the drowsiness right off of me. I opened the door and one of the cops held up his badge to me.

"Mr. Kyle?" He asked, without really asking. It came out more like a statement.

"Yeah?" I said. "Can I help you?"

He flipped open his little handheld notebook. "Do you know a Ms. Eliza Dushku?"

I nodded. "Yeah what's this a about?" I was beginning to get a knot in my stomach.

"Well, Mr. Kyle we are sorry to inform you but, Ms. Dushku was found in a ravine this morning murdered."

musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers