The Show Ch. 05

Story Info
The hottest scene yet, with Britney Spears.
3.3k words
4.57
83.7k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

"We're going to give them hell. I want revenge for Sarah and Cathrine." I said, pacing the room still naked.

"I agree that we have to show them that we don't take this shit." Jennifer said. "But we have to get Cathrine healed if we're going to go tonight."

I paused and looked at her. "I thought werepeople healed extra fast."

Jennifer nodded. "We do, Cathrine will be fine by the morning if we leave her alone. But if we have to meet with the vampires tonight we'll need her at full strength."

I nodded. "Ok how do we heal her?"

"Well Cathrine is the only one of us who can heal with sex." Jennifer explained.

I smiled lightly. "I have to have sex with her to heal her?"

Jennifer shook her head. "No she's too hurt for that."

"So what do we do?"

"You need to have sex near her. She can feed from the passion energies. If you were to have sex with Jessica again then she could feed herself from the energy and heal." Jennifer said.

I nodded again. "Ok, Jessica come on you want some more?"

Jessica smiled. "Oh yeah." She got off the bed and started to move to me, her tight body moving with sexy smoothness. Britney quickly reached out and took Jessica's shoulder.

"Wait." She said.

Jessica stopped and looked at her. Britney was staring at me, in her eyes I saw a hunger that I have never seen in a women's eyes before. At least not directed toward me. It made me feel good enough though it shouldn't. The show was feeling more and more real with each passing minute. The shapeshifting, the sex, the vampire violence. Everything was getting real, I had a crazy thought that maybe I was dreaming and everything was just my imagination.

"Let me do it." Britney pleaded. She tugged on her top and I could actually see her itching to get out of it.

Jessica looked at me as if she were asking my permission. I, of course, wasn't going to turn down Britney Spears but then again Jessica Alba was just as smoking. I was really fighting with myself to decide.

Finally I nodded; I could always fuck Jessica Alba again. Probably Britney too but I figured if this was a dream I should fuck all the different pussy I could while I was here. If it was real, then all the better.

Jessica stepped back away from Britney and turned back to Jennifer. They sat on the bed with Cathrine while they watched Britney and me.

Britney stepped slowly over to me, making each step deliberate. I stood still my hands at my sides waiting for her. She pressed her body firmly against me; I felt her breasts through her top pressing against my chest.

She kissed me, deep, long, passionate. Her tongue traced my lips; her breath was like a fine wine that I couldn't get enough of. I twirled her tongue with mine, together we tasted each other. I felt her hand trace down my chest toward my cock. I felt her tiny hand wrap around my cock and stroked me softly. My cock began to grow in her hand and she moaned into my lips.

She finally broke the kiss. Still stroking my cock she turned her head back and caught Cathrine's eye. Cathrine became more alert and shifted herself on the bed, leaning closer to us like we were an exciting TV program. Jennifer and Jessica sat on either side of her and they began to rub Cathrine's body.

Britney smiled and turned her focus back to me. We kissed again and she shifted herself against my body, pressing as close as she could to me. My cock throbbed almost painfully in her hand. She moved her hand very lightly over the length of my cock. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her sides.

I pushed her back a step away from me and knelt before her. I kissed her stomach through the soft material of her top. I lifted the top up to her breasts exposing her midsection but not her great tits, not yet, I wanted to see those later. I kissed her firm toned stomached. I licked her belly button; my tongue tracing her abs. Britney grabbed my head and moaned softly. She ran her own hands over her breasts, she grabbed the material of her shirt and pulled her top off and slung it over her shoulder.

I smiled up at her watching her rub her breasts and licked her lips. I moved back and wiped some on my spit from my face and glanced back at Cathrine and the others. Jessica and Jennifer were frantically molesting Cathrine. Her blouse was opened and they were working her breasts. I smiled and looked up at Britney again, who was unbuttoning her pants and slinking out of them. She kicked her pants off and I sat back on my heels and eyed her body. Britney stood there in her nude glory. Her body was nothing short of perfect and she was all mine.

I rocked forward and wrapped my hands around her ass. I gripped her tight buns firmly and pulled her toward me. I carefully kissed her pussy lips. My tongue trailed between her lips and along her slit. Britney moaned and she spread her legs a little bit apart giving me more room. I ran my tongue back over her labia and twirled my tongue around her clit.

Britney moaned loudly and her knees buckled sharply knocking backward onto the floor. She giggled and dropped on top of me, her naked body now pressing against mine. My cock throbbed against her firm stomach. She kissed me and let her tongue trace along my neck.

"Sorry about that." She whispered into my ear. She wrapped her lips softly around my earlobe and sucked gently. She kissed my cheek and my chin.

"It's ok." I said softly.

She pressed her hands on my chest and lifted herself up. Her hair hung over her face and she shifted herself lower. She began to kiss her way down my chest. She flicked her hair back from her face as she reached my raging cock. She licked her lips a bit then lowered herself between my legs. She took a hold of my cock in her little hand and ran her cheek along the shaft of my cock.

She nuzzled my shaft for a moment then looked at me happily. "I have to tell you. I have never seen a better cock than yours. I would like to suck your cock, Jake. May I please suck your cock?" Britney asked me sweetly.

How could I resist?

I nodded. "Of course you can. Knock yourself out."

Britney smiled happily and pulled herself upward toward the top of my cock. She propped herself up on all fours and balanced herself on three limbs using one hand to take hold of my cock ever so gently. My cock jumped at her the feel of her small soft fingers slide back and forth along my shaft slowly. She glanced at me through the strains of hair that hung over her face and smiled. She looked so fucking sexy I felt my balls actually shake.

Britney leaned her body slowly downward toward my cock that she held pointing straight up at her. As she brought her lips to my aching knob her hair covered my view completely, and I was left with only my sense of touch to know what she was doing to me. I felt her warm breath on my cock-head, her lips so close that moisture from her breath formed on my tip. Her hand shifted it's grip on me and she held me by the base with two fingers, her other fingers slide their way around my sack to nuzzle my balls.

Then her lips wrapped snuggly around my head. Her tongue quickly smeared itself around my flesh. She sucked just my tip firmly; I could feel her cheeks sucking inward making her mouth like a very wet cunt. Then she pressed my cock further into her mouth. Her tongue slide back and forth along the underside of my throbbing shaft as she slowly slid more and more of my cock into her mouth.

She let my cock slide into her mouth until the tip of my cock just ever so slightly touched the back of her throat. She held me there gently smacking and letting her spit generously coat my shaft. Then she slide my cock ever so slowly out of her sucking mouth until just my tip remained between her wonderful lips.

I moaned quietly as she lapped at my pee-hole. Britney was incredible at giving head. I'll tell you if you haven't gotten head from this girl, you need to get her number. (Just Kidding.:))

Anyway Britney worked my sensitive knob for a bit, twirling her tongue around me and sucking her spit off it. Soon she began to bob her head, letting my cock slide smoothly in and out of her slurping mouth. She never let my cock go too far in either direction, the feeling made my balls swell with a giant load. I was still quite a ways from blowing but it felt really good to feel the huge load building just for Britney.

Gently I stopped Britney by reaching down and pulling her up towards me. My cock popped from her mouth and flopped onto my lower stomach. Britney crawled on top of me letting her body rest on mine. She kissed me deeply her hands running over my body while my hands slide over her back. I let my hands run down her silky soft skin down to her tight unbelievably firm ass. I gripped her buns powerfully in my palms and Britney moaned softly into my mouth as my tongue battled hers with her mouth.

I tightened my grip on her ass and Britney broke our kiss moaning. She tossed her head back a bit causing her hair to flip over her face looking incredibly sexy. She rubbed her hips against me and gave me a look through her hair that caused my cock to jump against her stomach.

"How do you want me?" She whispered.

I looked around and saw Cathrine getting felt up by Jessica and Jennifer. They had her blouse open and were fondling her breasts. Jennifer was running her hand back and forth across Cathrine's crotch as well. I could see Cathrine's wetness through the material of the pants. They had the bed all taken so that was out.

I looked around behind me as Britney began to kiss my neck and chest. Her hands trailing along my body making me shudder slightly in pleasure. I notice for the first time a desk in the corner of the room, more of a vanity station than anything. There was a soft chair and a mirror on top of the desk.

I glanced back to Britney and jerked my thumb toward the mirror. "How about you take that hot piece of ass to that chair?" I offered.

She glanced over to the vanity station. She smiled at me seductively. "Is that what you want?" She asked. "You want me to bend over that chair so you can slip your wonderfully hard cock into my tight little pussy from behind?"

I smiled. "Yeah something like that."

"I like it." She climbed off of me and strolled over to the chair slowly shaking her ass and smiling over her shoulder at me.

I climbed to my feet and followed her over. She turned and put up her hand before I got to her though.

"Wait." She said. "I want you to see me from afar."

She turned back toward the vanity station and eyed me from the mirror. I stared at her body from behind, her toned back and tight buns in all their glory. She flicked her hair as she turned her head back smiling at me. She reached back and ran a hand from the back of her knee all the way up to her ass cheeks. As her ran cupped her ass cheek she bent her upper body forward arching her back so she could still stare at me while I took in the sights of her wonderful body.

"Are you ready baby?" She cooed.

I nodded slowly as if I were in a trance.

"Come here." She whispered. "Come to me."

I walked up to her slowly. I pressed myself against her my cock slipping up the crack of her ass. I ran my hands down her sides till I got a grip on her hips. Britney turned her head so she could give me a sexy look through the mirror.

"I'm ready for you." She said. "Put it inside me."

I shook with anticipation and backed away from her enough so I could line my cock up with her sopping slit. I used my thumbs on her ass to spread her cheeks a little bit more and I pressed my tip to her hot hole. I pushed and felt her tight pussy strain to stretch over just my tip. Britney moaned loudly and tilted her head back as my cock-head slide into her. God, her pussy was really tight. I could feel every muscle and grove and twist in her little canal. Britney eyed me through the mirror as I pushed the rest of my cock slowly inside her. She used one hand to hold herself on the chair but her other hands she used to fondle her tits, the whole time she just looked at me through the mirror.

Once I had my cock fully inside of her I paused. I held myself inside her feeling the warmth of her very snug cunt. She smiled wickedly at me and then I felt her cunt muscles actually ran themselves along my shaft as if a powerful, yet soft, hand was in her. I thought I'd blow right there as her cunt rippled itself along my throbbing shaft. I pulled out of her quickly not wanting to blow right there.

Britney's eyes widened at the feel of me leaving her body. She groaned lightly and turned her head back toward me shaking her ass. "Come on, don't stop now. I need you back inside me. Please, I need it so bad."

I stepped back forward and slide myself back inside her. Britney moaned at my entry again. I didn't give her time to do her little trick this time, I began to slam myself into her with a furry. Britney screamed and threw her hand back causing her hair to flip wildly. She clutched her chest frantically holding her tits while holding herself up with one arm. Her cunt held onto me like a hidden beast was within her holding me by the cock.

I drill her harder causing her moans to become rapid.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh yeah. Oh, fuck!" She cried.

My thrusts became too much for her and her had to grab the chair with her other hand, now holding it with both. I reach around her smooth body and grabbed her tits for her, pulling her back toward me. She shook her ass like a Brazilian on my cock, fucking me just as hard as I was fucking her.

Now that I held her against me by her tits she reached around and stroked the back of my neck while my cock continued sliding in and out of her tight pussy. Her juices were literally dripping from my balls and I started to hope that I wouldn't slip on them.

I shoved into her hard and held myself fully inside her groaning. "Fuck yeah, Britney!" I groaned.

She moaned with me and fucked me as I held still. She shook her ass and let her cunt muscles do that ripple thing. I gripped her ass tightly and she moaned in mixed pain and pleasure.

Again feeling the cum building in my balls I pulled out of her. I really didn't want to cum yet, I wasn't near through with her.

I turned her around and pulled her too me. We kissed again, our tongues in a battle for each other. I bit her lip gently and then moved my head down to bite her neck. She tossed her head back and groaned into me.

I lifted her and she wrapped her legs tightly around me. I reached down and fitted my cock inside her again as she took the liberty of sliding herself onto it. She began to buck wildly on my cock. I let her lean backward until she was almost parallel to the floor. Then I lift her back. She squeezed her ass muscles together making her cunt tighter on my cock. I kissed her chest and nibbled her breast as she moved on my cock.

I moved back toward the vanity desk and sat her on it. She kept her legs around me but relaxed them so I could thrust myself in and out of her cunt. She moaned lightly and ran her hands over my body as if she were trying to figure out a way to get all of me inside her. She looked into my eyes moaning loudly as her cunt squeezed.

"I'm gonna cum." She breathed.

I kissed her and felt the cunt lock tightly around my cock. I groaned and felt my cum building but I still held off I wanted her to ask me to cum. I wanted her to beg me to release myself inside of her. She screamed as she came and I felt her nails bite into my back but I didn't care. She bucked her hips wildly against me as her cunt squeezed the life out of my cock.

I continued to slam into her rapidly. She moaned in rapidly succession staring into my eyes with pleading eyes. I felt her hands run over my body franticly.

"I want you to cum." She panted.

"Yeah?"

She nodded and moaned. "I want to feel it fill me. Cum in my cunt, and fill me with your hot white seed. Please? I can feel you close, your cock is swelling in my cunt I can feel you ready. Do it, cum inside me." She pleaded.

I smiled and slammed faster and faster into her. I felt my cock filling with my cum and getting ready to blow. I pounded into her and with one final thrust I held myself fully inside Britney Spears and let lose my amazing torrent of seed.

It was like my cum spurted into her. It was like someone had turned on a hose at full blast. My cum poured into her little body like a flood. She came again and moaned loudly as my warmth spread through her. I felt my cum fill her beyond the brim and ooze down my own sack.

When I finally stopped cumming I slowly pulled myself out of her my cock dripping with her juices and my cum. Britney leaned back against the mirror her eyes half closed and breathing heavily. She smiled contently.

I turned back toward the girls on the bed who were staring at us in awe. Cathrine was fully healed, there was not a single mark on her.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Incredible." Cathrine said.

Jennifer moved over to Britney and just like with Jessica began to lap the cum form her pussy as she sat posed on the vanity station. Jessica moved over to me and took the liberty of sucking the goo from my dangling limb.

Once Britney and I were lapped clean Jennifer clapped her hands and stood up.

"Ok I think it's time we all got dressed for tonight. We're meeting the vampires in just over an hour." Jennifer said.

(Author's note: Hey everybody reading "The Show". I am having a blast writing this series, but during the course of writing these last two chapters I have gotten ideas for other stories. So I am going to take a short break from "The Show" and work on a short story called "Bought". So look for that before you look for chapter 6.)

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers