The Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a delirium of kissing, rubbing, and squeezing, time passed in a blur, and she found herself nude. She lay across the bed with her legs hanging over the side. Dan was standing positioned for a first thrust. The tip of the condom already tickled her opening.

"Are you sure this is OK? You seem a little reluctant."

"I'm just nervous. I'm always this way. I really want you. I'm hungry to feel you inside me."

He pushed slowly in. It took some time to spread her lubrication along his shaft, but soon he was plunging deep and pulling out again with a slow rhythm. He grunted animal noises and his face contorted.

It felt nice to Liv. She was so horny she wanted to explode, but the slow pumping wasn't going to get her off. Dan was distracted. One of Liv's shy fingers covered her button. Imagination replayed the scene of the actor masturbating. Coming in front of an audience had to be a wicked thrill for him - stroking up and down in full knowledge that people were watching his most private moment. Women in the crowd were creaming their panties to the sight of him. Some of them squeezed their thighs and wriggled in their seats.

Liv's hand was moving in a blur. Dan watched in fascination and savored the sensation of his cock inside her while she masturbated. He had never watched a girl masturbate before except on the Internet. He struggled to time his own orgasm with hers.

When Liv realized what she was doing, it was too late to stop the rush. She had an audience too. It was her last thought as orgasm silenced her rational brain.

Dan fucked as fast as he could when he felt her clenching his rod. His climax was enough to leave him sweaty, and he collapsed on top of her while his penis shrank.

He barely had time to pull the spent condom off when they both heard a key in the lock. Liv yanked the blanket over herself leaving Dan exposed. His glistening prick hung as limp as the used condom in his hand. The roommate took one long look and retreated to the hallway.

"Oh my god! She's going to think I'm a slut." Liv's eyes watered in shame.

"So what if she does. That will just make her a hypocrite because everyone needs sex to be human."

"Please go now."

-----

Dawning Realization:

Liv opened her email to find an attachment with the first set of music to learn. The song was called, "I See Myself," by Pringle & Black. Abigail wrote the lyrics, and Martin wrote the music. The song was for the character of Cécile. A quick check confirmed that the email wasn't sent to anybody else.

The lyrics described a girl coming to the realization and first expression of sexuality. It wasn't completely clear, but is seemed to describe the character's first masturbation. Alone in her room, Liv hummed the tune to herself. It was a beautiful melody. She would be embarrassed to sing the lyrics, but they were kind of sweet. Singing about seeing herself as a woman for the first time stimulated the urge to feel that moment. Even with the risk of being caught a second time in one day, Liv slid her hand into her panties while she hummed. It was a really good song.

When her head cleared, Liv researched her character on-line. There had been many productions of "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" over the years according to a wikipedia entry. Cécile de Volanges is an innocent girl just released from a convent school. She's betrothed in an arranged marriage to a man she doesn't know. She is so naive that she is tricked into letting the lecherous Vicomte de Valmont into her boudoir. It isn't quite rape, but the scene is one of reluctance. Later, Cécile confides her regret to the older and wiser woman, Marquise de Merteuil, who councils her to learn to enjoy sex; learn to explore sensuous boundaries and have as many partners as possible before marriage.

Cécile goes on to have sex with herself, sex with her music teacher, and lots of sex with Valmont.

-----

Second Rehearsal:

"Everyone take a script from Martin." Abigail was addressing the principal actors gathered on stage. The supporting cast and crew gathered in the front rows, and a handful of musicians occupied the pit. "We haven't finished all the songs yet, but we'll get started with the material we have."

Liv smiled slightly and grabbed a script for herself and another for Dan. She couldn't help mentally undressing Martin. Very little imagination was required. Dan gave her a wink when she turned back with a guilty look.

Abigail faced the seats to address the new players. "Welcome! In fitting tribute to the charity we're sponsoring, this show opens on March 3rd and closes on Earth Day, April 22. That gives us four months to prepare, but we need to raise $50,000 by our last performance. I'm the director, and I also play the part of Merteuil. I'm a cynical bitch who milks men in more ways than one. My character is like that, too."

Martin snorted. Abigail glared at him.

Turning back to the performers and crew, the director continued, "This is a challenging production. Many of you know my reputation and are willing to participate anyway. Thank you. I hope we rock the theater with our musical adaptation of this famous novel and play, but I am nobody's fool. Half the audience will be here for only one reason: They want to see tits and ass. Our job is to make them rise above that - pun intended - and sweep them away with the powerful drama. Don't forget this is art. This play is a tragedy, and I won't be satisfied unless the audience cries at the end."

Liv planned to quit the first time she got a moment alone with Abigail. Maybe she could fall back to a supporting role or the choir. She wasn't ready to play Cécile. She certainly wasn't ready to show tits and ass to strangers.

As if reading Liv's mind, Abigail began an impassioned plea: "The actors who are with me on stage are some of the bravest and most dedicated artists you will ever meet. Every one of the principals will be nude at some point. They need your support and encouragement. Please be adult about this. Remember - it is all for a good cause. I want you to give these courageous people a round of applause!"

As the nervous clapping died, Abigail turned to the cast on stage. "I am grateful to all of you, but you are not doing this for me. You aren't even doing it for yourself. This is for art, and it's for 'The Green Place.' I know how terrifying you think it will be, but soon it will feel ordinary. My freshman year, I danced topless in Ryan Murphy's 'Midsummer Night's Dream.' I thought I would die. I was self conscious about my small breasts. I actually thought people would laugh at me. I was nervous, but you get out there, and none of the artists care what you look like. Just get over it."

Martin followed Abigail's confession with his own elaboration: "The first time I went completely bare was during a dress rehearsal. Nude was my costume for the role. I was so nervous - I forgot the dialogue. All I could think in my head was, 'Oh my God, I'm naked!'"

Several people chuckled in reaction to Martin's comedic expression.

"We don't want to spring surprises on you at the end," Martin continued. "Frankly, we need you! There are no understudies. If you leave, we are fucked! That's why we're going to start with some acting exercises intended to break the ice. I want each of you to strip naked right now and stand front stage right. Get used to being seen."

Liv started to panic and looked side to side for the reaction of the others. The tall girl, Josephine or something, raised her hand and started the questions: "I didn't sign up to be a stripper. How do I know this isn't some elaborate peep show and pictures will show up on the...?"

Abigail interjected, "We are not here for jollies! There will be signs forbidding any kind of photography during the performances, and rehearsals are closed. We need to become a family if we are going to get through this. I am not asking you to do anything that I am not doing."

Another girl, Diana, stated bluntly, "I'm not taking off my panties. I'm on the rag."

"Pad or tampon?"

"Pad, but I wouldn't do it with a tampon either. That's just gross!"

Abigail seemed to consider the situation. "You raise a good point. After rehearsal, I want each of you to tell me when you expect your next six periods. Without understudies, we may have to think of some way to work around it. We can't afford to cancel any performances."

"Oh god," Liv thought. "This just gets worse and worse."

Martin was already naked, and Dan was stripped to his undies. The other guy, Glen, looked like a deer in the headlights. He had his shirt off, but he was waiting for further direction.

Abigail clapped her hands loudly. "Get with it! Strip!"

Soon, everyone on stage was naked except the girl in panties and Liv. Abigail and Martin chose to ignore her for the moment while they called the rest of the cast and musicians over to the side of the stage next to the pit.

"There's a famous acting exercise intended to establish trust. Actors fall backwards and are caught by their peers. We're going to try a variation of that. Each of us nervous naked nellies are going to crowd surf. Carry us one at a time above your heads and then return us to the stage. I'll go first."

Abigail jumped into the crowed. She was face down while they handed her around. Dozens of people were feeling her flesh. At one point, she spread her legs, and hands gripped her inner thighs. When they pitched her back on stage, she tapped the girl in panties and told her to go next. Than Abigail climbed down into the crowd. She whispered into ears as she mingled.

The scene was getting Liv almost as excited as she was terrified. Strangers were touching the girl's breasts. Someone even put a hand inside her panties and squeezed her ass. The almost nude actress looked exceedingly uncomfortable, but when they popped her back on stage, she smiled while she hyperventilated. "What a rush!"

Martin shocked Liv out of her reverie by pushing her toward the edge. "Your turn!"

Liv allowed herself to be grabbed, and at first, she was more afraid they would drop her than anything. She was so preoccupied with the feeling of vertigo that she didn't notice hands under her shirt at first. At Abigail's command, people where pawing at her clothes. They unbuttoned her jeans. She fought to keep them from being pulled down, but people held her arms firmly. Whoever finally got fingers under her waistband handled her roughly and pulled both pants and panties to her knees.

There were hands on her ass. There were hands on her thighs. The crowd surged as if everyone wanted to touch her at once. They yanked her pants all the way off. They spread her legs, and it felt like someone actually kissed her inner thigh. It was more intense than any fantasy she ever imagined. It was humiliating, but it was hot. She did't even notice loosing her shirt and bra because someones finger slipped in her ass crack; being touched there distracted her completely.

After an eternity, she was back on stage. She could see some of her clothes trampled on the floor. There was no way to retrieve them. Suddenly weeping, she covered herself with her hands and ran to the wings. The wardrobe room was locked, so she hid in a fold of the stage curtain. There was no escape.

"Liv. Liv? Where are you? I know you didn't go far."

It was Dan strutting in the wings with his erection leading the way. Shivering with emotion, Liv whispered, "Over here."

Dan found her and look perplexed. "Hot damn! What a rush. Then they just dumped me on the floor like a sack of garbage. I couldn't help getting a little aroused with all those hands on me. I swear someone was pulling on my dick. Martin sent me back here to check on you and wait until my little indiscretion subsides."

Liv felt relief to hear Dan found the situation arousing too, but she wasn't ready to confess her own feelings. "I can't believe they just ripped my clothes off like that. I feel violated."

"Yah, I guess, but wasn't it hot?"

Liv tried to change the subject. "What are you going to do about your erection? Aren't you embarrassed?"

"I guess, but what do they expect? I just got felt-up by more women in two minutes than in my whole life."

"And men too," she thought.

"Can you just make it go down or something?" Liv remained wrapped in curtain, but she stared unabashedly at the proud pole in front of her. She imagined the crowd touching him. She imagined them touching her again.

"Um, I don't know. It could go down on its own. Were you offering something? It'll definitely go down if I cum." He smiled with a devilish leer.

Liv blushed and wished she had the courage to help him cum right there in the wings. She wished she had the courage to help herself cum. No matter how hard she tried to be indignant, she was beginning to acknowledge to herself that the so called "acting exercise" got her as horny as she had ever been.

"I'm gonna find the restrooms in the lobby and have a quick pull. I don't want to miss too much of the rehearsal. You can come with me if you want." He reached his hand out to her.

Part of her wanted to disappear and never be seen again, but another part wanted to run and jump and celebrate her exposure. Dan was her lover. She could enjoy this intimacy with him and not feel like a deviant.

"Do you have anything I can cover myself with?"

"You surprise me, Liv. I thought you were brave to audition for this, but now that you have a lead role, you're suddenly so shy. It's cute, but you'll need to get over it. You're not the only one who's naked. Walk out with me. Hold your head high. You've got a spectacular body. If someone chances to see it, consider them lucky! It's your contribution to future good karma."

"Why aren't you shy?"

"I am! It was hard for me to strip in front of all those people. But you know what? They've all seen me now. A lot of them have felt me. There's no more point in hiding. I'm just afraid everyone thinks I'm a pervert because of this." He gestured toward his ready tool. He extended his hand for her to hold.

Liv took his hand and was gently pulled into the open. They embraced casually. They walked hand in hand to the interior stage door and eventually to the deserted theater lobby. Nobody saw them, but the front doors to the lobby were clear glass. Anyone standing outside would have seen the couple walk calmly to the restrooms and pause before entering.

"I knew this would be better!" Dan looked in awe. The men's room was utilitarian. The women's room was three times larger and featured padded benches, makeup mirrors, and scented soaps. The university knew how to pamper the theater patrons.

They sat together. Dan started to masturbate almost immediately. "Will you get me some toilet paper? I don't want to get any on the carpet."

Liv hated to turn away. She secretly wanted to watch a man masturbate since she found out what the word meant. The video clips Martin showed in the first rehearsal stoked her curiosity even higher. She unrolled a big wad from the closest stall and returned in a jiffy.

"You can do it too. I bet you're almost as worked up as me."

"Maybe later," was all she could reply. Her throat was dry. She felt feverish. He was doing it right there in front of her. His hand traveled up and down vigorously.

The show didn't last long. Dan was obviously nearly there before he even sat down. White fluid dripped into the wad of paper accompanied by a contented moan. "That's better."

He shrank right before her eyes.

Smiling, they both retraced their route to the stage wings. Liv dragged her feet a bit, but Dan was able to gently tug her out onto stage. Nobody commented. Abigail paused for the tiniest moment in her speech. Liv felt like every eye was on her.

"Pick-up on page three. We're reading the dialog. Then we'll start the choir number that introduces Cécile. The music's on sheet one in the back."

Liv hunted for her script. She couldn't remember discarding it. Dan eventually found it on the floor along with her clothes. He climbed back on stage with the hastily collected bundle and set it down next to his own pile before handing over the paper. By that time, Abigail was happy with the short dialog. It was time to sing.

Everyone except the choir and Liv went back stage to continue reading. Liv found herself standing on stage with a dozen fully clothed people. It made her extremely self conscious. Everyone just stared at her.

"Um, you start without me. I'm going to put some clothes on." Liv rooted through the pile but couldn't find her panties. Bent over in search, she gave the choir very revealing perspectives. Her swollen lips were puffy enough to hang open, and they glistened. Desperate to cover herself, Liv finally pulled her jeans over her bare ass. It felt so good when her shirt covered her breasts. It was like a weight was lifted.

-----

Sex Scene:

Rehearsals became more routine. Nobody was required to strip. In a small way, Liv actually felt disappointed. The experience of crowd surfing naked became her go-to masturbation fantasy. Between sessions double-clicking her own mouse and frequent fucking with Dan, Liv was on pace to double her lifetime orgasm total over the course of just a few months.

The rehearsals followed a pattern: Each started with the actors reading a scene or two of dialog. Then, everybody split up for specialized practice. Some danced. Some worked on sets or costumes. Liv joined the choir to master the musical numbers. She also practiced a couple of solos guidance from either Martin or Abigail.

"OK Liv. You nailed the solo on 'Take Me Away.' Now I want to rehearse the first sex scene that segues into that number. You start the scene laying on the bed in your nightshift. Valmont sneaks into your chamber and seduces you. You're a naive virgin. Be as coy as you possibly can as he opens your bodice. Hide your breasts with your hands. I want you to gradually succumb."

Turning to Martin, Abigail continued her direction. "Remember that Valmont is an unrepentant cad. He's cynical and manipulative. To him, Cécile is just a receptacle for him to masturbate into. The whole affair is solely for his gratification."

Liv lay in the bed wearing her street clothes. She was afraid Abigail wanted her to strip, but nothing was said. The rest of the cast mingled in the wings to watch the scene.

Valmont: "What are you going to tell your mother? How will you explain the fact that I have your key? If I tell her I'm here at your invitation...I have a feeling she will believe me."

Cécile: "What do you want?"

Valmont: "Well, I don't know... What do you think?" Martin mimed pulling on the laces of her bodice.

Cécile: "No!" Liv pushed his hands away.

Valmont: "I just want you to give me a kiss."

Cécile: "A kiss? That's all? Then will you go?"

Valmont: "Then I'll go."

Cécile: "Promise?"

Valmont: "Whatever you say." All the while, Martin was opening the nonexistent shift. In the actual performance, the audience would see Liv's tits for the first time.

Cécile: "All right?" Liv pretended noticing her exposure and covering herself with her hands. He looked at her heaving chest and licked his lips. He kissed her cheek and then her neck. He kissed the top of a breast as if it is was exposed.

Valmont: "Very nice."

Cécile: "Will you go now?"

Valmont: "Oh, I don't think so."

Cécile: "But you promised."

Valmont: "I promised to go when you gave me a kiss. You didn't give me a kiss. I gave you a kiss - Not the same thing at all."

Cécile: "And if I give you a kiss...?"

Valmont: "Let's just get ourselves more comfortable, shall we?" Martin pushed his trousers down below his ass. He had his back to the seats, but Liv was confronted by the waving hard-on right before her eyes.

Valmont: "Kiss me there." He stroked his penis.