The Show Must Go On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the base of her back, Kate felt Lara work the balls of her hands against the very top of her buttocks. Then to her surprise, the hands playfully cupped her actual buttocks before moving to her thighs.

"That's as far as I can reach." said Lara. "Your legs okay?"

"I'm okay." said Kate. "How long do you think he'll be?"

"Like I said, our cabin is a long way. Then he has to find the keys. Hope they're there."

Lara's hands were working their way up Kate's back again. "You have a great body, Kate." she whispered.

"Think so? I've never thought I had a great figure until all those men were cheering the other night."

To Kate's astonishment, she suddenly felt Lara gently kissing the back of her neck as she rubbed her shoulders. She was even more astonished to realised how much she wanted it to continue.

"That's really nice."

Lara gave a little murmur of pleasure and surprised Kate even more by reaching round with both hands and gently squeezing her tummy while pressing her body against her from behind.

Kate gave out a little sigh of delight.

One of Lara's hands reached up and began to caress Kate's hair. The other moved and a single finger traced the very edge of one of her breasts.

"Shall I stop?" whispered Lara.

"No." breathed Kate, almost inaudibly.

Lara's hand now cupped Kate's breast. Kate couldn't believe how turned on she felt. She knew her pussy was getting moist. She felt sweat trickle down her face but felt no discomfort, physical or emotional. Yet she still could not believe how great this felt. This was a woman! Caressing her body! She was so skilled!

Now Lara cupped both breasts with both hands before gently squeezing them and then tracing the outline of her nipples with a finger. Then her hands moved gently down and back around the back where she very gently - almost too gently - caressed Kate's buttocks.

There was more to come. Lara reached further down with one hand and a finger explored gently and slowly between Kate's legs. It found her labia which now were dripping with juice. The finger parted the pussy lips and explored a little further inside. Kate groaned with agonising pleasure. "Please... I...."

"You okay?"

"Yes... I ... carry on... it's okay... I..."

"Sure?"

"I'm not a lesbian." whispered Kate.

Lara seemed to pause for a moment. Then her finger continued its search. "Neither am I. I've never done anything like this before. But I couldn't help it. It feels amazing."

"I'm glad." breathed Kate.

He finger reached Kate's clitoris and Kate gasped. "Oh yes please! Please!"

She came within moments, writhing against Lara's finger and letting out little squeals of delight. She was also vaguely aware of Lara grinding her own pussy against her buttock, as if seeking her own orgasm from the sensation. There was movement behind her and Kate sensed that Lara was vigorously rubbing her clit to climax. The tiny moans seemed to confirm it.

"You okay?" asked Lara again.

"Brilliant." responded Kate.

There were sudden footsteps and they heard Nick's voice. "Found them!" she shouted.

"About bloody time." shouted Lara, who shut the adjoining door as though covering traces of what had happened.

Moments later, Nick threw open the front of the cabinet and was obviously surprised to find Kate naked and still chained up. Kate herself enjoyed the moment as her looked her up and down appreciatively. She shivered as the colder air outside the cabinet touched her bare skin.

"She dropped the key." she offered, as explanation.

"It's here." he said and bent to rescue it from the floor of the cabinet. Kate felt the warmth of his breath on her leg and then he undid the ankle cuffs. He then stood close to her naked body as he undid the hand restraints.

She stepped out of the cabinet, almost unaware of her nudity now, rubbing her aching wrists. Lara appeared from behind the cabinet and gave her a knowing smile, which she reciprocated. She wondered whether Nick could smell her pussy juice. She wondered if Lara would confess to Nick what had happened. She wondered what else this little magical adventure had in store. It could be a very interesting couple of weeks that lay ahead of them.

12