The Shower

Story Info
A shower turns erotic for two beautiful girls.
650 words
3.84
56.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indy
Indy
12 Followers

It was a long drive... Terri was tired, hungry and felt she needed a shower desperately. I had dinner all ready for her and all I had to do was drop the pasta in the boiling water.

I kissed her hello and pointed her toward the bathroom where her towel and scented soap were waiting for her. "Let me know when you're ready for your back to be washed," I told her.

"Ok," she said. I could tell she was drained.

I went and busied myself in the kitchen, anxiously waiting to see her wet, naked body. Table set, candles lit, the salads waiting for dressing. What to do, what to do?

I couldn't stand it any longer. I went into the bathroom, the scent of her soap assailing my nostrils. "Ready for me yet?" I asked.

"Sure! Here ya go," she said in her silky smooth voice.

I opened the curtain and reached for the soapy cloth as she turned her back to me. The sight of her naked body made it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. Gently, at first, I soaped up her back, then applied a little more pressure, giving her a good back scrubbing. Her back washed, I didn't want to stop touching her. "If you'll turn around, I'll wash your front too," I said sheepishly. With a grin on her face, she turned to face me.

She looked past me to the opened curtain, "You're getting your floor all wet, Honey".

I looked down and sure enough, there was a large puddle of water standing on the floor.

"I guess so," was my response as I opened the curtain and stepped into the shower - fully clothed. My clothes were instantly soaked, and my nipples hardened as my T-shirt became saturated. I was obviously excited.

After washing her breast, and drawing circles around them with my hands, I presented her to the spray of water to rinse them, and bent down to kiss each one. Holding her waist, the kisses on her breast became more intense and I sucked each one in my mouth. Letting the water rain down on my own body, I closed my eyes and let the water run into my mouth. I released her breast from my mouth and dropped to my knees.

She placed a foot on the edge of the bathtub, which opened her up to me. I knelt between her legs, her womanhood directly above my head. Her clitoris exposed and eagerly awaiting my tongue, I obliged and began licking her clit. My hands were on her hips as they began rocking back and forth allowing my tongue to stay stationary. The rhythm of her hips became faster and faster across my tongue as her orgasm began to build... the strokes became shorter and shorter. I applied more pressure to my tongue. Then she stopped... I knew she was about to explode. I grabbed her hips with my hands, buried my face in her pussy and sucked and licked as she grabbed my head and pulled me further into her. Her knees bent as though to pull me deeper. Her orgasm was explosive! I inserted two fingers to feel her juices flow, and my own orgasm was instantaneous. I continued licking and sucking until the wave passed, then dipped my head to lap up her juices with my tongue. The water was freezing by now. She quickly rinsed any remaining soap off her body as I began removing my wet clothes. I kissed her long and deep...loving the feel of her lips on mine.

I opened the curtain, and she asked sweetly, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to make the pasta," was my reply.

"Don't I get to do you?" she asked.

"Baby, you've already done me," I said as I reached for my towel and handed one to her.

The End

Indy
Indy
12 Followers