The Shower

Story Info
Master teaches erin about total submission.
1.6k words
4.29
26.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bound and duct taped erin, after many climaxes...her tits and ass flogged until they are a very bright red color...is led into the bathroom. Her eyes are wide... Master has stripped her of her corset and stockings... He keeps the clamps on her tits and the ball gag around her head... the pain of the nipple clamps is just a slight sensation after the flogging. She hates the nakedness... the emotional nakedness and the physical nakedness... please turn off the lights, Master... please. Tears well in her eyes as she wonders how much more, Master... how much more.

Her Master stands her in the middle of the harshly lit bathroom... the mirror reflecting what she doesn't wish to see... what she doesn't want any one to see. Through her tears, she watches Master strip off what remained of His clothing ... his cock half erect...His gaze relentlessly on her... His jaw set... but silent.

He retrieves the ball gag from her mouth. She cums and moans...her mouth opens to release it. She silently begs... please, Master, please let me serve You, Master... please.

Tears fall as she pleads to Him... to let her feel His cock in her mouth... to let her suck Him to His full erection... to let her hear His voice in her ears, feel His hand grab her hair and force His cock into her mouth, her throat... telling her that she is His...

He taunts her with these words...

"erin... this is no great service. You think that taking My cock in your mouth makes you Mine? You think that having Me force your service like this..."

He says as He points suddenly to the floor for her to kneel (a silent "do it now, girl") as He takes a handful of her hair, guiding His His half erect cock into her mouth.

"you think this is what you should be."

As He pushes His cock in and out of her mouth, sometimes and unexpectedly down her throat so that she almost gags, His eyes are hard on her...

"Look at me, girl...look in my eyes." she looks up... no longer being able to gauge the force or destination of His strokes... she gives up control of her mouth and throat to Him... she is pure receptacle as she looks in His eyes.

But in her submission, she feels nothing of Him... no further erection... just His hard eyes on her... not angry, but anger lurks as His strokes in and out continue in random pattern. Her mind is confused... Master has always responded to her service...

"You have no control, erin. this is the final control that you believe you have...to make me hard..."

Master pulls her head back hard with the hand that holds her hair... His cock out of her mouth... and flaccid, in front of her face.

"But you don't, girl. You have no control of Me, slave... none of you have control of Me," He says in a low, ominous tone, almost a whisper, "I am the Master."

He bends over to whisper in her ear, pulling her hair so that she is half kneeling to meet His lips at her ear...

"And you, my slave... you are Mine. I own you... I control you... you control nothing. You are nothing but my slut, My slave, My property... and My pleasure. Aren't you?" His lowered voice trimmed with a gentle viciousness. He pulls her head back further... so far back that it is hard to breathe. "Tell Master, girl... that you are Mine."

Her clit is electric... her pussy is wetter than she have ever felt it before... all of the after-sting of the flogging on her back, the heat of the caning on her ass, the clamps and the pins that pinched her tits... that dry spot on the back of her violated throat from the drop of pre-cum that she captured... the buzzing in her pussy...

"Yes, Master, " she barely breathes..."i am Yours."

"And you know who takes care of You best, slave... don't you?" He says in the voice dressed in bloody velvet...

"Yes, Master..." returns the weak little voice from somewhere within..."Only You."

With hardly a moment to receive these faint words, Master grabs her arm. He spins her around and she feels the leather straps of her wrist cuffs snapped together with a padlock after He pulls her arms back uncomfortably tight and crossed.

Her mind is confused and dazed... her body is beaten... flogged, tormented by clamps and clothespins, slapped... but unused... she has lost any power with Master... she fails to even excite Him. The reality of that... the pain of her hair pulled directing her movement... the pain of the whipping is nothing compared to the loss of His desire for her... she had everything if only that remained... her soul is too empty to cry...

In the same deft move of His to bring her to her feet, Master opens the shower door, turns on the water and adjusts it to a hard, driving pulse from the showerhead. He guides His slave toward the door indicating that she should enter. Without the balance that free arms offer, she steps into the shower and half falls into the tiled wall... the cold tiles a sharp contract to the heat from her skin...

Master steps in behind her...

"Turn around," He orders... as He picks up the soap and lathers His hands and the wash cloth.

He begins to scrub His slave... starting with her feet...

The confused mind forces erin to look down... to see the Master scrubbing first her feet... and then up to her knees... He looks up at her from His own knees...

"Uncomfortable, erin? Doesn't feel right to you?" He asks as His hands continue not to wash but to scrub at her legs...

She can only shake her head mouthing, "no, Master" with no sound escaping from her lips...

"Get used to it, my little one... this is what I have always done for you. I have always cared for you... protected you, " His hands demanding that her legs spread.

As He rises to look at her, His gaze demands her attention... His intensity frightens her... His hands force her pussy to open to the soapy cloth and to feel Him scrub her pussy lips... her clit... she feels His fingers enter her pussy, scrubbing, probing, the slight sting of the soap...

"I am washing the dungeon off of you, my sweet girl... you know who you are now... you know who controls... the fight is almost gone, isn't it, baby?" The kiss that He gives her is so gentle that it frightens her.

"Isn't the fight almost gone, baby?" His tone a very low whisper spoken into her ear.

"This is the hardest submission of all, isn't it, princess?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpers still straining at the cuffs... knowing the bruises that He is still inflicting, "almost gone."

He turns her around, scrubbing the crack of her ass... forcing the wash cloth between the cheeks and into her anus...His soapy fingers probing with one hand while He torments the caning welts with the other...

"Almost, princess... only almost" He snaps as He sees the wrists red from the fight in the cuffs... the hands purple...

He continues to scrub, to probe... He pushes erin to her knees under the torrential shower...she is blinded by the water that her eyes can't escape...

As she gathers herself finding a place where the water and the blindness don't smother her, she feels Master's hand scrubbing through her hair and smells the sweetness of the shampoo. She hear Him speak... but even straining cannot hear His words.

As the scrubbing continues, He steps into her and she rests against His body... the fight is gone... she stops straining... her hands finally rest... and she gives herself over to Master...it is so much easier to submit to the flogger than to the gentle hand... but she just cannot continue to strain... He has overpowered her resistance.

"Stop the fight, slave... stop it now..." He says in the low tone that always frightens His girl. "Stop fighting with Your Master...accept My care... in all of its forms."

He feels her weight against Him... the limpness of her body matches the emptiness in her mind... she can't go on. He is smothering her... she can't stop it... she sees nothing under this blinding deluge and His gentle touch... she feels nothing... even the desire to resist being smothered...as though she will never see the future... for the longest moment... or maybe the shortest... nothing...

He feels the spirit leave her... she has surrendered... at last... He feels every muscle of her stop protecting the life breath... He hears no words from a mouth that was never silent... He feels her erin-ness end. He smiles and feels the splendor of winning... the sweetness of the capture...

His cock hardens. Lightening fast... with a rush that is overpowering even to Him... He savors the moment of her surrender... it was hard won...He smiles against the body of His sweet, surrendered prey, the one He once called the "unhaveable"...

His hand still holding her hair... His other hand stroking the hardest erection that He has enjoyed in a long while, He savors the picture of His slave, His slut, His princess... on her knees. Her eyes tightly shut against the water that pours over her head, shower water mixing with tears, no fight left, no ego, no control... all His.

He pulls her head back to open her mouth knowing that it will fill with water from above. Instead, though, He pushes His rockhard cock in her mouth and seeing her eyes open wide and questioning in spite of the water assailing them...

He smiles at her watching her surrender...no fight left only pleasure as His erection makes her cum...

"Now, my love," He says, voice pure velvet... though inaudible to her ears, "now you are Mine."