The Shower

Story Info
Dad watches the shower and moves on from there.
2.1k words
4.31
118.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvingDad
LuvingDad
17 Followers

I found myself trying to look through the crack of the door just to catch a glimpse of naked flesh. The shower was running, but I knew she was just about done. I could see the shape of her body through the shower curtain, but it wasn't quite clear enough to make out any of the details. It could have been her chest that I saw, but it could have just as easily been her elbows across her body. She shut the water off and I waited for the curtain to open. It seemed as if time slowed down. The curtain began to slide open. First I saw her arm and hip. Next, I got to see her right breast. It was more perfect than I imagined. Everything was still moving in slow motion as each and every part of her body was revealed from behind the curtain. Her hands went up to her chest and cupped her tits and rubbed herself, her nipples rock hard instantly from her own touch. It could have been because of the change in temperature getting out of the hot shower into the cool air, but I prefer to think it was from her own touch. I would have sworn that I saw her pinch her nipples between her fingers.

Her long blonde hair was wet and slicked back tightly to her head, her bright blue eyes seemed to shine. Her skin was extremely pale, but smooth and beautiful. The light pink nipples on her tits stood out against the pale skin, drawing my attention directly to them. My mouth started watering at the thought of taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking on them. I continued down her lithe body to her thin waistline and tight stomach noticing her cute little belly button, an inny. I imagined sticking my tongue in her belly button, tickling her with it.

What I noticed next, or should I say didn't notice next, was the smooth skin between her legs. I expected to see a patch of blonde where I saw nothing but the smooth essence of her womanhood. She looked untouched and innocent between her thin but muscular thighs. I imagined being between those long legs that stretched as she stepped out of the shower onto the floor.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her body as she grabbed a towel and started to dry her hair. Her arms stretched up, pulling her chest even higher into the air. Her nipples were little nuggets pointing out, reaching out, begging to be inside my mouth. As she dried her hair, each little movement made a slight tremor through her chest, shaking just a little and then tightening again as her arms went up again.

She continued to dry herself off. The towel moved down to her chest, her hands rubbing on them and then underneath them, pushing them up, making them look bigger than they really were. Down the towel went to her belly. Then she grabbed both ends and took the towel behind her, drying her back. The towel was hiding my view of most of her body until she turned away from me and I could see her ass. Her ass was as beautiful as her chest. She had smooth, thin, hourglass hips, the muscles in her ass could be seen just under the surface of her skin. The towel and a hand went between the cheeks of her ass and I wished I was her towel as it went between the back of her thighs. Then she moved the towel back to her front and her legs spread slightly giving me a full view between her thighs for a split second before the towel covered my view. I was not disappointed though, because her legs stayed spread apart as she bent down to dry her thighs and the rest of her legs. Heaven was looking back at me as I stared at her smooth, hairless womanhood.

I couldn't take it anymore. I rushed away from the door before my desire for her forced me to push the door open and take her right there on the bathroom floor.

I went back to my bedroom and immediately pulled out my hardness and started stroking myself. The images of my goddess were fresh and clear in my head. I never wanted anything as much as I wanted to bury myself in her body, to touch every part of her and taste every part of her. I closed my eyes and imagined being inside her instead of my own hand. I could almost feel her body against mine as my hand raced up and down my shaft. It wasn't going to take me very long at all.

"Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?" I heard.

My eyes flew open to see my goddess standing over me. "I know you were watching me, I could hear your breathing through the door." She said. "Plus, I saw you when I first opened the curtain. You should really make sure the lights are off behind you if you want to watch someone without being caught."

I tried to speak, but no words of explanation would come to mind. "I uh, umm, you." I stammered.

She dropped her towel revealing herself to me. "This is what you want isn't it?" She asked. "I know it's what I want. I've wanted it for a long time, but I didn't think you were interested. Now, I know better and I'm going to get what I want."

She grabbed my hand, which was still moving up and down on my cock, and pulled it away. She looked straight into my eyes the entire time her head was moving closer to cock. Her mouth opened and she took me into her mouth, watching me the entire time. I nearly exploded when I felt her lips wrap around and her tongue touch me. It took every bit of self-control that I had. She took more and more of me into her mouth, I felt my head reach the back of her mouth and then continue past into her throat until she had all of me inside her mouth. I felt her muscles contract in her throat as she was swallowing around my cock. My goddess had her lips and nose buried in my pubic hair and she was milking me with her throat. I had never had a woman deep throat me before, but now I knew why men wanted to have it done.

Slowly, she came up for air, each inch if me was glistening with her saliva as it was once again revealed from between her beautiful lips. Never in my wildest dreams had I believed that my goddess would actually be doing this with me. When she finally came all the way up she asked, "How did that feel?"

Before I could answer she once again took all of me inside her mouth. "Oh shit!" was all that came out of my mouth.

I think she could tell that I was close to going over the edge because she stopped suddenly and grinned up at me. "I don't think we should end this yet. How about you do something for me to take your mind off things?" She said as she threw her leg over top of my head and put her knees on either side. I found myself staring at the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Little droplets of moisture were formed on her skin, so I reached out with my tongue and tasted them. I felt a shiver through her thighs as my tongue slid across her clit. I reached up and grabbed her ass to pull her closer to me, my nose slid between the folds of her pussy. I inhaled her scent, a musky, very feminine scent. I began lapping at her like a little kitten lapping at milk. I couldn't get enough of her taste or her scent.

I stuck my tongue inside her as deep as I could, rolling it around inside her. Her juices began rolling down my tongue into my waiting mouth. My face was becoming drenched. I could feel the liquid rolling down my cheeks. She began to ride my face, her hips undulating, pressing down against me. I began to concentrate my efforts on her slit. I pushed my tongue flat against it, pressing hard as I moved it in circles, then straight up and down. I took my tongue away and pulled down on her more and grabbed her clit between my teeth, I flicked it with my tongue back and forth several times. I felt her begin to tense up as I moved a finger toward her asshole, pressing against it slightly and rubbing circles around it. I felt the tension ease up just a little and I decided it was time. I bit down lightly but firmly on her clit and rubbed my tongue all over it roughly. At the same time I pushed my finger inside her asshole.

I felt her entire body tense up, she released my cock from her mouth, her thighs tightened around my head holding me in place as her hips moved uncontrollably. Even with her thighs around my head I could still hear her. "Oh god! Oh no! Oh no! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god yes! Ooohhhhh! Oh! Mmmmmm! Eat my pussy baby! Oh Shit!" And then her body shuddered and I was covered in her juices. She collapsed on top of me, but I could still feel tremors from her body against me. I blew air out through my mouth across her clit and her body tensed again, sending a new shower down my face. "Please, you have to stop!" She said as she rolled off of me.

I leaned up on one arm to look at her. Her chest was heaving, she was glistening with sweat, and she had her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. She was a beautiful sight to behold. Then she finally sat up and leaned forward toward me, grabbing my hair she pulled me close to her and gave me a very deep, very passionate kiss. "So that's what I taste like. I never expected to like the way my own pussy tasted." She said.

"Now I'm going to do to you what you just did to me." She told me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm going to give you something you've never had. You gave me my first orgasm so it's only fair that I give you something in return." She informed me.

With that she climbed on top of me and placed me at the entrance to her pussy. "After you made me so wet this should go in easy enough."

She moved down slowly, teasing me. I could feel the heat from her pussy when she was still a couple of inches away. A few drops from her dripped on the head of my cock as she moved closer and closer. Finally, her velvety smooth skin touched me. I was mesmerized as I started to go inside her. "This is my paradise." I thought to myself. "This is where I have always wanted to be."

She was still moving so very slowly down. I could feel the warmth and wetness beginning to envelop the head of my cock. My hips began to move upwards trying to get inside her, deep into paradise. I still only had about two inches inside her when something stopped me from going any further. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "You're still a virgin?"

"I was going so slow so that you would know what I was giving you." She told me. "Now that you know…." She never finished that sentence. Instead she forced all of her weight down on me, breaking the barrier of her hymen. She screamed out in pain as we broke through and she completely impaled herself on my pole. She didn't move once I was completely inside her. Tears were starting to form in her eyes and a small amount of blood was forming at the base of my cock. "That hurt a lot more than I thought it would." She said. "But I'll be fine in a second. The pain is almost gone already. I feel so full with you inside me. It's kind of weird, but really good at the same time. Why don't you take over now? I just wanted to make sure you would go through with it once you found out you were going to be my first."

"I love you so much!" I told her. "I have fantasized about this. You are my goddess."

"I know." She said. "I love you too Daddy!"

LuvingDad
LuvingDad
17 Followers