The Shower

Story Info
She has a delightful surprise for you.
794 words
4.03
28.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had just started your new job at Swann and Baker, the top legal firm on the Coast. You had come home on Tuesday so tired and down, I knew you were upset before you even spoke to me, I could see it in your eyes and after a long embrace I sat you down with your favourite Sav Blanc and you told me about your day.

Everything that could go wrong work wise for you that day had and we sat there together while you relayed your frustrations to me. I ran you a bath while I cooked us dinner and then came to check on you when dinner was ready, you had fallen asleep on the bed. I didn't have the heart to wake you, you looked so beautiful and had fallen asleep with a little smile on your face. I took the wet towel off you and tucked you into bed. I sat next to you stroking your neck for awhile and thinking of how happy you make me, how we met and how amazing it is what we share. It was then that I decided to surprise you for the weekend; I kissed you on the forehead and went back into the kitchen to clean up and think where we could go on the weekend. I got to bed quite late as I had some files to finish, I tried not to wake you as I slipped in beside you but your arms wrapped me around me and pulled me close, almost instinctively. It was at that point that I think if the human heart could burst from happiness and utter love it would have.

You woke up ultra early on Thursday morning – totally revived and pestering me to get up and go for a run with you. You had decided that if you were up I was up and poked me in the ribs until I declared that you had won and got up. We ran for about 30 mins before both admitting defeat! We had breaky first before showering and while we were eating I noticed a few meaningful glances that you shot my way. I went to have a shower first while you finished reading the paper.

I didn't hear the bedroom door close when you came in, you slipped into the shower and greeted me with a gorgeous smile, the one that melts my heart every time I see it. You wrapped your arms around my waist and I pulled you close to me, we began to kiss passionately and slowly, it reminded me of our first kiss and the amazing warmth that we both felt from that. You broke away and started to wash my body, as you did this I washed your back and ran my hands over you. You didn't have a lot of confidence when you arrived in Australia and thought you were a little over weight, I thought you were so gorgeous, sexy and beautiful when I first laid on eyes on you. Over the past few months you have been running, jogging and surfing and your body has become even more gorgeous...

I love looking at you as you sleep naked and often find myself running my hands gently along you. I couldn't take it anymore and took your hand and lead you out of the shower where I gently lay you back on the bed and started to kiss your body starting at your neck and shoulders and making my way down each thigh and then back up to your beautiful lips. I could feel you pulling me towards you with more force and our kissing had become more fevered, almost like we had been away from each other for months. I broke away from your lips only to start kissing my way down to your inner thigh; I could feel your hips starting to buck under me. I teased you a little bit, as I know that drives you crazy and then I started to kiss your clit gently and softly, running my tongue over it...I could have stayed down there all day, you pulled me up onto you and I placed my leg in between yours and we began to climax together, feeling our bodies to come together and shudder is amazing and it left us both exhausted. We lay in each others arms hearing our breathing return to normal.

We didn't make it into work – we both called in sick and spent the day in bed making love, reading and talking – it was possibly the best day of my life, except for the day you arrived here in Australia.

I could tell you about the weekend away but that is another story...