The Shower

Story Info
Punished pet must shower with Master...without cumming.
2.5k words
3.75
23.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days. For two days she wasn't allowed to cum. Two whole days! The very thought was enough to drive her mad, to leave her smoothly shaven pussy wet and aching. But, it was Master's wish, and she would obey. The pet was nothing, if not obedient.

The only problem was, she knew he'd make it as difficult as he could for her.

She'd made it through almost an entire day, which was both a blessing and a curse. Because the longer she went without cumming, the more she knew he was plotting to make her suffer. And what a sweet suffering it was, for she knew when he finally allowed her to cum, it would be all the harder, all the better in the end. It was only the waiting that was difficult, the restraint required. Self control had never been one of her strong points. That was, she knew, why he so often demanded it of her.

She was sitting at her desk, typing away on her laptop when she heard him come into the room behind her. She could feel his presence, smell the subtle, masculine scent of his skin and she felt her cunt contract with desire. Oh, she tried to ignore it, tried to focus on the work in front of her, but it quickly became impossible as she felt herself growing even wetter than she already was.

His hand slid along her shoulder, to the back of her neck. Fingers spread, they slid into her silky black hair and grabbed hold. She gasped and her body immediately went slack. Her fingers stopped working, her eyes closed. It was suddenly hard to breathe, hard to think, hard to do anything except indulge all the wicked thoughts that danced through her mind -- memories of the feeling of his fingers teasing her clit, of his cock sliding hard and deep inside of her. A soft whimper spilled over her trembling lips.

She heard him cluck his tongue as he leaned down and bit, hard, at her shoulder. She cried out, a keening little wail of pain and disappointment as her whole body shivered. An evil chuckle bubbled out of him as he lifted his head and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Come take a shower with me."

A groan rose up within her, whined out of her, and her whole body shivered as he let go of her hair. Slowly, she peeled her eyes open, turned to look up at him. A dark brow arched sharply. "Is there a problem, pet?" he asked.

Struggling to swallow, she shook her head. "No, Master," she replied in a soft voice. A smile spread across her lips and she stood up, leaning in to steal a kiss from his lips.

He reached up and softly stroked her cheek. His fingers were warm and gentle on her smooth skin, and she felt her entire body warm with the tenderness of the touch. A purr rose up out of her, cut short as he leaned in and kissed her hard, his tongue licking at her lips before his teeth caught the plump, tender flesh of her lower lip and bit it, hard. She whimpered against his mouth, tasted the sharp, coppery tang of her own blood, and felt his tongue sweeping over the wound. She heard him growl as he pulled away, still clutching her collar, and led her to the bathroom.

There, his dark eyes watched her with a devouring stare as she undressed. She pulled the band from her hair, letting the raven waves streaked with bright flashes of blood red tumble down past her shoulders. Then, she peeled her t-shirt up and off, letting it drop to the floor before she unfastened and shimmied out of her jean shorts. She threw him a wink as she turned, wearing only a lacy black bra and a tiny scrap of a black thong, and turned on the shower, making sure to give him a delightful view of her ass in the process.

She wasn't really surprised when she felt the hand slap hard and fast against her flesh. Wasn't surprised when it lingered, driving the heat of the sting deep and hard into her. She cried out softly, hissed a deep breath as the pain washed from her ass cheek, through her body, and settled straight into her aching cunt.

Once she had the water started and adjusted to a good temperature, she straightened and reached behind her. She unfastened her bra and let it drop to the floor, freeing her triple D-sized breasts to the humid bathroom air. Immediately her nipples hardened and a shiver washed over her, making her visibly tremble. The bra was added to the pile of clothes on the bathroom floor before she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong and slid it over her hips and down her thighs, revealing her smoothly shaven and visibly wet pussy.

A smile spread over her master's lips, and he took her hand, pulled her close. "Is my pet wet?" he asked mischeviously.

Her head bobbed up and down, and she licked her still tender lips. "Yes, Master," she managed in a quiet voice.

"You're not lying to me are you?"

"No, Master," she said. "You know I can't lie to you."

"Hmm," he said, looking positively devilish. "And yet, you've tried before, have you not? So perhaps we had best be sure." That said, he took hold of her collar once more and pulled her roughly against the front of his body while his free hand delved between her thighs. His fingers slid against her pussy and found her clit, teased it for a pair of heartbeats before two fingers slid into her cunt.

She moaned loudly, her forehead falling to rest against the front of his shoulder as she felt her knees weaken. She let her weight rest against him, seeking the solidity of his form for support as she trembled against him. "Master...please...." Her voice was a bare whisper as her fingers curled against his chest, grabbed hold of his shirt.

"What was that, pet?" he asked as he began working his fingers slowly in and out of her tight little cunt. He drove them deep, then pulled back and teased her clit again before sliding them into her hard once more.

She could only shake her head and cling to him, struggling to hold on to her self-control, to do something -- anything -- except give in to the tight, hot knot of desire boiling in the pit of her belly. Finally, just as she opened her mouth, to beg, plead, scream for him to stop, he pulled his hand quickly away from her, let go of her collar. "We can't have you cumming, now can we pet?"

Struggling to breathe, trembling and weak, she could only shake her head once more.

She felt the warmth of his lips against her forehead, and felt herself being turned and lifted slightly as he sat her on the edge of the sink. "You've done so well all day, little one. Don't disappoint me now. Sit there for a minute and be good."

She nodded her head, still breathless from the incident. "Yes, Master," she managed.

"Good girl." He kissed her forehead once more, then proceeded to undress himself. When that was done, he reached into the shower and ran his hand through the water. For a moment, she thought he was testing the temperature. Quickly she realized that was not the case.

He turned back to her, and let his hand hover over her chest, the water he'd collected dripping from his fingers onto her chest, rolling down her tits. Warm at first, then quickly cooling, it made her coo softly as the sensations teased through her. Then, his still-wet fingers stroked against her skin, dampening it as he trailed fingertips down to her nipple, pinched it, twisted it, rubbed it with his thumb. She shivered, her breath quick under his fingers.

"Get in the shower, pet," he said, releasing her and stepping back.

She blinked and nodded her head. Carefully she slid down from the sink and slid past him, stepping into the shower. He was right behind her, and slid the curtain closed. She had barely stepped out of his way before he had hold of her arms and pushed her roughly up against the wall at the back of the shower, pinning her there as he took hold of her mouth with his own.

His hands slid down her arms and released them, held her hips instead, and her hands lifted to drape around his neck, winding there and pulling him even closer to her. She knew that this would only make her wetter, more in need of her master's cock driving hard and deep into her...but she was good with that. Because once more, the reward was so much sweeter than the suffering.

Trapped as she was between him and the shower wall, there was little she could do. Her hips arched forward against his thigh, however, humping his leg and whimpering into the kiss like a bitch in heat. She tried to stop, tried to still the movement, felt her cheeks warming in a way she knew had nothing to do with the heat of the shower...but she simply couldn't stop. She wanted him, needed him.

It wasn't until his hand slid up and took hold of her neck, held her against the wall as he pulled back, that she was forced to stop. She stood there, panting heavily in the steamy air, looking at him. She knew that the desire, the aching need, was written plainly on her face, in the depths of her jade green eyes.

"Kneel," he growled, grabbing her collar and putting a firm, steady downward pressure on it, encouraging her to obey.

Not that the encouragement was necessary, for as soon as he spoke, she began to sink onto her knees on the shower floor. He let go of her collar as she settled in, her hands resting on her thighs, fingertips digging into them to keep from touching herself as she gazed lovingly, desperately up at him.

"I'm horny, pet, and need to cum. But because you're not allowed, then I obviously can't slam you up against the wall and fuck you until you beg for mercy. And because I know how much you love sucking my cock...." He paused as a low, hungry moan rolled up out of her, and a darkly hungry look stole over his face. "I'm not entirely convinced that using your mouth won't make you cum before I do."

She swallowed hard, looking up at him, tortured and dismayed by the torment, and struggling to maintain control, to focus on the goal, rather than the difficulties. But it was hard...so very, very hard. Almost as hard as the cock hovering so temptingly before her face. Her eyes dipped, drank it in for a moment as her tongue swept over her lips. She could almost taste him in that moment. Still, she forced her eyes to return to his face, struggled to push the thoughts out of her mind. All she succeeded in doing was switching to a different thought of him, like channel surfing through memories and fantasies, all of them revolving around him.

She found him smiling at her, a wicked, devious little smirk. And a moment later she found out why as his hand moved to his rigid, throbbing cock and started stroking it. She nearly cried as her eyes followed his hand along the length of his flesh, and she moaned loudly, her whole body trembling. She could think of nothing more in that moment than it should be her mouth wrapped around him, kissing, sucking, licking slowly along the length of him.

"Master," she moaned softly, her head tilting up toward him, but her eyes unable to tear away from the sight of his cock. "Please."

"Yes, Pet?"

She forced her eyes closed, squeezed them tightly, dug her nails into her thighs. The flash of pain did little to suppress the desire coursing through her, making her cunt pulse and throb with every beat of her heart. She opened her eyes, looked up into his face. "Please, Master, please...let me suck your cock. Please, this is too much, I can't handle it. Please!"

"No. You may watch, nothing more," he said, his steely tone making it very clear to her that there was no more room for her pleas.

She felt a sob welling up within her, choking her throat, making it hard to swallow, hard to breathe. Tears stung her eyes, and she blinked quickly several times to banish them before they could fall down her cheeks. But still she knelt there in the rolling steam of the shower, her body damp, her pussy dripping wet, the need a physical pain between her widely spread thighs.

Her eyes remained focused on him, barely even blinking, watching his own hand -- why wasn't it her mouth?! -- bringing him closer and closer to the edge of cumming. After a few moments, he turned slightly, rested his forearm against the wall of the shower for support. She knew he was close, knew it wouldn't be long.

She was right. Less than a minute later, he was cumming, the creamy evidence splashing against tiled shower wall. The tears finally fell, she couldn't hold them back any longer as the choking sob rose from within her, coupled with a sad, keening little wail of despair.

Breathing heavily, he turned his head slightly and gazed down at her, though she was only vaguely aware of his stare. She was too focused on his cum, splattered on the wall, slowly beginning to drip down the tiles. He straightened up and reached out, softly stroking her head, petting her slowly. "You may have it if you wish, pet."

Her head turned, looked up at him, excitement written on her face, clearly shining in her eyes. "Oh, thank you, Master!" she cooed. "Thank you!"

She shifted around in the shower, then, facing the wall. Her hands rested on the ledge of the tub, and she leaned in, her tongue washing against the cool tile, sweeping over the largest splatter of her master's cum. She moaned loudly as she continued licking the wall, moving from place to place, cleaning it thoroughly. It didn't take long -- not nearly as long as she would have wished -- before the mess of his pleasure was all gone, and she whimpered as she went over the wall one last time, seeking any drop that she'd missed.

Chuckling, he reached down and softly petted her silky hair. "That's enough, pet. I'm sure you've gotten it all."

She was sure, too, but she licked the wall one last time, searching for any lingering taste of him. "Yes, Master," she said.

"Come. It's time to get clean."