The Shower

Story Info
My mind wanders to you while I masturbate.
755 words
3.33
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interesting how the word shower makes me think of 'show her'. I'm not sure where this thought came from as I'm walking toward my shower. It's late Friday night. I need a shower before I go to bed. The events of the day flash through my mind as I try to focus on my everyday routines. It's not easy considering the day I've had.

I reach the bathroom, standing in my boxers I reach for the light switch. My mind flashes, you're on the bed next to me, my fingers are probing you body. You're reacting to my touch. I hit the switch; the light and fan come to life. Absent mindedly I run my hands over my face. I can smell you still, it's as if I've been tattooed with your scent.

I pull back the shower curtain. You're on your back, you prop your legs up, placing your feet flat on the bed. I have a wonderful view of your most (and moist) private parts. I start to position myself between your thighs. I step into the tub.

I crouch to turn on the water; I like hot showers. I start the water and wait for it to warm enough to switch the shower head on. My hand is under the water feeling the warmth. You're watching me position myself between your thighs. You're smiling as you caress your breasts. I put my hands over your shoulders.

I turn on the showerhead, the water crashes down my back warming me. I lather the soap on my body. My nipples become erect to the touch. You welcome my body into yours with your smile and your caress. I slide in easily; you're so wet you take my length with one thrust.

I reach for the shampoo and start to wash my hair. Your hair is slightly matted from our exertions. Your legs are entwined with mine; you're using your legs for better positioning to allow me access by tilting your pelvis up to meet my thrusts. Your moans are getting a little louder and more insistent.

I rest my head against the shower wall. The water continues to slide down my body. My hand finds my penis rigid, I start to stroke. You bite your lower lip, closing your eyes, bucking your body against mine. Your moans start from somewhere deep within your body and I know I'm pleasing you.

My ass is clenching as I stroke myself, thrusting my penis against my own hand recalling; the feel of your body, the look on your face, the sounds you make when I make you cum. The feel of your body tensing up as you tighten down on my cock as the waves of pleasure roll throughout your body. I love the way your body tightens under me as you are engulfed in wave after wave of pleasure. I feel your thighs tighten up on me, your stomach is taut with the tension of your body as you orgasm.

I'm ready to cum in my own shower. I've got to stop. This can't lead to good things. The caress of your manicured hands on my body, over my chest and arms, you looking at me longingly asking me if you can help me finish, I eagerly nod in agreement. My thrusting begins with renewed vigor. The wet sounds we make give me a good idea of how turned on you were/are. I love your tenderness under me, feeling your finger trace around my nipples making them come to attention. Your fingers trace through my hair and caress my cheek. I'm amazed when your hands reach down to my thrusting buttocks and begin urging me to thrust deeper and harder. When you feel my final thrust into your body you look into my eyes smiling and waiting for my excitement to ebb.

I cum quietly in the shower as your memory washes over me. I fall over next to you, panting and trembling from the effort. As I step out of the shower, I switch off the fans and lights toweling off my body. There are certain parts of my body recalling your warmth, like when a hand is moved away and you feel the sudden coolness of the air.

I smile, as I think ahead to our next encounter. My thoughts of you are interrupted,

"Dad, you want to play frisbee?"

"Yeah, let's play Frisbee, but we need to make it quick. Your mom will be home soon and I need to get dinner started"