The Shower and the Seduction

Story Info
Hot mama seduces son after the lights go out.
6.1k words
4.58
397k
175

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother is and always has been a very beautiful woman. In fact I think most men would agree that she's pretty damn hot. Even now at 42 years old, she still turns more than her fair share of heads when we go out. She's Mexican-German in descent, so she's got dark hair and a medium complexion, but with bright blue eyes. And as far as her body is concerned, well she's got one. And that is exactly how I ended up in such a fantastic moral quandary.

See, for as long as I can remember my mother has always been an active woman. She's active in the school system, the community, you name it and she at least has a foot in the door if she's not completely running the show. It doesn't matter if it's the women's softball league, or a couple hours at the gym, or even if it's just an afternoon of vigorous gardening around our quaint two-bedroom townhouse, she can never sit still. And because of this she has easily maintained a figure that most 42 year-olds (and most 25 year-olds, for that matter) in our neighborhood would kill for.

You might think that it would be very difficult to be a 21 year-old guy living alone with a woman with a figure like hers, but my mother's figure honestly never concerned me while I was growing up. It was probably because she was never very conservative with it at home. She never thought twice about walking around the house in her "bed clothes", which more often than not consisted of nothing but panties and a tight tee-shirt or tank top. She was often braless, and wore thongs, and slinky negligees and other casual lingerie, but what woman didn't? I myself would frequently only wear boxers during the hot summer months, and this too had never really struck either of us as abnormal. It's not like we were naked in front of each other. And so our mutual state of undress in the mornings and evenings never really warranted our attention, because for us it was the norm. My mother's body, though often close to nude and always on display, never brought about any kind of sexual arousal in me, nor did mine arouse her.

That is, until recently.

About two weeks ago there was a nasty blizzard that dropped about 10 feet of snow over a period of 2 days and one night. It was the worst winter storm our area had seen in something like 30 years, and in its wake had managed to bury homes and vehicles, destroy a few older houses, and also down several power lines. That is how my mother and I became affected.

With the power lines having dropped overnight, both of our alarm clocks were dead, and I awoke that morning to my mother shaking me violently and telling me to get up, quick. I knew immediately that something was up, due to the fact that she was bundled up in sweats and a scarf. When I pulled the covers down to my waste I realized why, because the temperature in my bedroom was practically sub-zero.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know, but the power is out and it's freezing in here!" She was shivering through her scarf and wool socks, and looked worried. "I need you to get some of that firewood from the basement, so we can have some heat."

"Okay," I replied, confused and not moving.

"Well come on, what are you waiting for?" She whined and began hopping and rubbing her arms vigorously, a futile attempt at generating some body heat.

"I need you to leave before I can get up."

Her eyes narrowed for a moment and then she cracked a sarcastic smile.

"What, are you naked?" She asked.

"What's it to you?" I smiled a groggy smile back. She laughed.

"Well you ain't got nothing I haven't seen before, boy. Hurry up!" And she turned and left the room. I quickly jumped out of bed, dismissing her lewd comment, and threw on a pair of jeans and an old sweatshirt. Still cold, I decided a pair of wool socks wouldn't hurt me, either.

I didn't waste any time in running straight to the basement. We had some old firewood down there that had been stock-piled since God knows when, but we'd never had a use for it with central heating and air in the house. Now I was glad we'd kept it. In the corner of the dining room was an old wood-burning stove that we decided to keep when we moved in, not for its intended purpose, but because it gave the room a sort of old-time rustic appeal. We'd never used it in the fifteen years we'd lived there, and now we were both praying it was functional. Neither of us knew how much snow had fallen outside, but we couldn't see out of any of the windows, so we were guessing a lot. I just hoped it hadn't covered the stove pipe on the roof of the house. A quick strike of a match and we'd find out.

We got lucky, and it worked better than we'd hoped. Much to our surprise, the little stove had some real heating power. Within an hour the house was getting a little too hot for us to handle, so we shed the extra layers and were able to move about the house with at least a slight sense of normality. Mom put on a pair of tight boy shorts and an oversized cardigan. I knocked around in a pair of pajama pants and a wife-beater. We weren't going anywhere, so there was no sense in getting dressed.

A battery-operated clock-radio on the top shelf of the linen closet told us all the details of the storm, and informed us that although the power company was working diligently through adverse conditions, power most likely would not be restored for a minimum of three days. That was the bad news. The good news was that we had plenty of food and drink, and candles to at least dimly light the essential parts of the house. The storm hadn't come without warning, so we were mildly prepared. We also had an old backup generator in the basement that was practically an antique. Neither of us even knew if it worked, but we were about to find out.

We both went down into the basement to check out the generator, and mutually decided that it was next to useless. We could use it for about 20 minutes per day, based on a worst-case-scenario of five days of isolation, which would give us not more than about 5 minutes-worth of hot water, if that. At least with that we'd be able to take a quick shower before bed. We mutually decided that that was the best use for it.

We spent the rest of the day talking, playing cards and board games, and trying hard not to go stir-crazy. It was especially hard for Mom, because she couldn't stand to sit still. She had always had a way to expel her energy, and now without one she seemed to be getting very anxious. She was in her room with the door closed about six times throughout the day, something that rarely happened around our house. We weren't very secretive from each other, and rarely closed our doors. I felt bad for her, but what could I do? I just hoped it wouldn't take as long as they said it would to get things up and running again.

So when the first day finally waxed and waned and nighttime came, we got together and planned our attack on the shower. First I would run down to the basement and kick on the generator while mom waited in the bathroom to jump in. Then she would do a quick in-and-out, just taking care of the bare essentials, and by the time I had run back upstairs, stripped off my clothes, and made it back to the bathroom she would be out and we would perform the old switcheroo. It wasn't going to be fun, but it was all we could do for the next few days besides going without showers, and we both agreed that that was a bad idea. So we would just have to suck it up and deal with it.

The time finally came, so Mom went into the bathroom and disrobed, and after a short pause told me she was ready. As ridiculous as this was, we had to admit that it was sort of fun trying to beat the clock.

"Okay, here I go," I shouted through the door.

"Hurry," She yelled back, no doubt shivering on the cold tile floor.

I hauled ass down into the basement and made my way to the generator. It took me three tries to start the damn thing, and then I bolted out of the basement as quickly as I could, stumbling like an idiot in the dark, but nevertheless determined.

I reached my bedroom and shucked off my clothes, threw a towel around my waste and made a beeline for the bathroom. With no hesitation I burst through the door, whipped my towel on the floor...and stopped dead in my tracks.

I Froze.

There she was, two seconds too late, having just stepped out of the shower and onto the cold tile. She too was motionless, staring back at me, wide-eyed, dripping wet from head to toe, and like me, seemed unable to even think of what the next move was. Her towel was on the rack behind me, so she couldn't get to it. I don't think the towel was what she was concerned with, anyway. She was busy letting her eyes wander over my body. I was studying her too, though not altogether intentionally. She was slender, shapely and toned. Her breasts were round and full, and appeared surprisingly firm for her age. Her nipples were hard, probably just because of the cold. And just below her nice, flat tummy was a thin line of pubic hair that ran straight down between her legs. As many times as I'd seen her almost nude, it hadn't prepared me for this, the bare flesh. All that workout time had really done her body good.

I looked up and noticed that her eyes were wide and fixed directly on my crotch. I was fully erect. Not surprising, but wholly embarrassing, as I'm sure you can imagine. Finally after what seemed like an eternity I broke first and scrambled to recover my towel and cover myself.

"Could you hand me mine, too?" She said, her voice trembling.

"Yeah," I reached and grabbed her towel off the rack and turned to hand it to her. She was standing with her knees together, one hand attempting to cover both breasts but failing miserably, the other clamped between her legs shielding her pubic region. I held her towel out for her, but with no free hands she just stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. I couldn't help but notice that her left nipple was exposed, and when she saw me glance at it she made a valiant effort to cover it up. I shouldn't have been looking, but who could help it? Besides, her eyes had been wandering too. Trying to juggle her breasts with one hand wasn't working, and was only making matters worse. She finally realized the attempt was futile, dropped them both and snatched the towel out of my hand.

"Oh just turn around!" She hollered. I turned, but I didn't look away. I was unsure of whether I should go or stay. The shower was still running and the water was getting colder by the second. Without another word Mom darted from the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. I hesitated a second, and then jumped in the shower.

The water was lukewarm at best, so all I could do was rinse off and then jump right out before it got too cold. It was a terrible shower, but I honestly wasn't too concerned with that at the moment. My mind was on other things.

I knew what had happened was somehow wrong, but I wasn't sure why. I replayed the images over and over again in my head: running up the stairs into my room, shedding my clothes, grabbing the towel, charging into the bathroom, and then staring at my mother's naked body, hands at her sides, the sheen of her wet skin reflecting in the candlelight, the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed.

I dried myself off and realized I was still hard as a rock. I wanted badly to jack off right there in the bathroom, but I didn't think it was the right thing to do at the time. I decided to wait until my dick softened before I left the bathroom, but I gave up after a few minutes passed and there was no sign of that happening. I wrapped the towel around my waste with a huge tent in the front of it and peeked out the door to see if my mom was around. The coast was clear. Her door was still closed, and with any luck would stay that way until I made it to my room. I darted through the door and walked as quickly and quietly as I could to my room, and eased the door closed.

My dick was so hard now that it hurt, and I knew the only way to ease the pain was to cum. I threw off the towel, laid on my bed and began stroking myself, slowly at first, and then faster and harder. It felt too good, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to climax. I began thinking of my mother's wet naked body again. It felt dirty and wrong, but I'm sure that's why it turned me on so much. Not to mention the fact that she was a knockout. I imagined what it would be like to cup her large breasts in my hands, stroke her nipples, and penetrate her soft shaved pussy. I could feel the pressure building in my swollen cock.

Suddenly, just when I was on the verge of climax, there came a gentle knocking on my door, which I hadn't completely shut in order to avoid unnecessary noise.

"Honey, are you in there?" I sloppily tossed the sheets and comforter up over my nakedness as the door began to open.

"Yeah," I answered softly, pretending to already be asleep. It didn't make much sense with the candle still burning, but I didn't have time to think of everything.

"Are you...decent?" She asked.Hell no,I wanted to reply. But it hardly matters now, does it?

"Uh...well yeah," I replied.

"Can I come in?" She had never asked me to come in before.

"Yeah, of course,"

She entered slowly, cautiously, and when she realized that neither of us was naked anymore (as far as she knew) she made her way to the bed and sat down next to me. I was trying hard to conceal my large erection. She was wearing a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt that was three sizes too big. It was much more than she normally would've been wearing and we both knew why. I was actually a little disappointed to see her somewhat bundled up. That sounds wrong, but it's how I felt at the time.

"Well," she began, and after a short pause seemed unsure of where to go from there. We both sat in the silence and avoided eye contact. "What do you think?"

"What do I think of what?" I asked, not trying to play dumb intentionally, that's just what came out. Her grimace didn't draw any further comment from me.

"Of what happened, silly,"

I just smiled. I don't know why, but I couldn't help it. It was one of those smiles that happen when something is awkward and you're not sure what to say.

"What's so funny?" She asked, smiling nervously herself.

"I don't know. Nothing," I replied. "What happened? You were supposed to be out by the time I got there."

"I was out," she said flatly, a point that could not be argued.

"You know what I mean,"

"Well I had to wait for the water to heat up, and I knew I didn't have much time, so I jumped in and washed as quickly as I could, but...apparently it wasn't quick enough."

"Apparently not," I agreed.

We paused for a moment, both reliving the experience.

"Well I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who was naked," she said, with a slight laugh. I had almost forgotten that I was naked, too. I laughed a little along with her, still embarrassed over my hardness.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry about...well you know,"

"No, no, no...it's okay. I'm just sorry about the way I acted. I shouldn't have been staring at it like that," she looked nervous and ashamed.

"Well I was staring at you, too," I replied.

"I noticed," she smiled lightly.

"Well then I guess we're even," I said, and she seemed to agree. There was a short pause as we reflected on the moment.

"Well look Honey, the reason I came in here wasn't to relive the whole thing. I just want you to know that...I don't feel awkward about this and I don't want it to make things difficult between us, okay?" She was lying right through her teeth. You could just about cut the awkwardness in the room with a knife. "As a matter of fact, I'm glad it happened."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Come again?"

"Yeah, I'm glad it happened," she continued. "This is a big stepping stone in our relationship. See, now we really have nothing to hide from one another. You've seen me in my most vulnerable state, and I've seen you in yours. Now we can feel completely free to express ourselves in ways that we probably never would have before, see what I mean?"

She looked like she was praying for some sign of my concurrence. And I had to admit, as crazy as it sounded she did have a point.

"Yeah I guess I do," I said, honestly feeling a little better.

"Good. Besides, it was nobody's fault, and...well that's it. Accidents happen. Let's just not let it get in the way of our relationship, okay?"

"Of course not, Mom. I guess I don't really feel that awkward about it, either. Well Idofeel awkward for obvious reasons, but I agree with you and I definitely don't want it to come between us."

"Okay, well that's good," She let out a sigh of relief. "Then we're agreed?"

"Agreed,"

With that she spread her arms for a hug. I was unsure of what to do, as I was still very much naked, and still had a raging hard-on. I lowered the covers enough to sit up and hug her without revealing too much. At least I hoped not. As we embraced, I could feel her braless breasts pressing against my bare chest, and the feel of them made my cock pulse. I tried to stop it, but there was nothing I could do. My erection was severely tenting the covers around my waste. Hopefully she wouldn't notice, since most of the covers were bunched up around my lower torso anyway. The dim lighting was working to my advantage, too. When we separated I kept myself propped up at the elbows in hopes it might help. We stared at each other again.

"Now let's both get naked!" She kidded, laughing out loud.

If you only knew, I thought.

"Well at least I still look good," she consoled herself.

"Yeah you do," I agreed wholeheartedly, and then quickly realized how the reply must've sounded. Her eyebrows raised and so did mine. "I mean...well...you know...you look..." it was a lame attempt to cover my ass, and she just giggled. I gave up, embarrassed once again.

"Don't worry about it, honey," she said with a smile, and placed a hand on my chest, rubbing me softly. The soft touch of her fingers gave me goosebumps. Her eyes wandered over my body once again. "You know you don't look so bad yourself, Tiger," she said, her hand sliding down over my stomach. "In fact, I'd say any girl would be lucky to have you." Her eyes traced my body down toward the blankets and her hand followed, lightly running over my torso until she reached the blankets. My cock jumped and stirred the covers, and she saw it. She gasped and pulled her hand away quickly. "Uh...Okay. I guess I'd better get to bed and let you...do whatever it is you do." She smiled a knowing smile at me and leaned in, softly kissing my cheek. "Goodnight, baby." And with that she stood and walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

Alone at last, I threw the covers off the bed and began jacking off violently, not giving a shit that the door was wide open. I cupped my balls with my free hand and worked them gently with my fingers. Within seconds I was shooting load after load of hot semen onto my stomach and chest. I threw my head back, arched my back and came long and hard. It was a good orgasm, and afterward I quickly dozed off to sleep, extremely satisfied with the outcome of my day.

________________________

I woke up the next morning to the aroma of frying bacon. I glanced at my alarm clock to check the time. Still no power. So if there was no power, where was that heavenly smell coming from?

Curious, I threw on a pair of pajama pants and began to follow my nose. When I turned the corner from the hallway and peered into the dining room, I stopped dead in my tracks, suddenly wide awake. Standing with her back to me in front of the wood stove, with a spatula in one hand and a frying pan in the other, was my mother, wearing nothing but a white lace g-string and a matching bra. My jaw just about hit the floor.

12