The Shower and the Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly the memories of the night before came flooding back: the naked shower scene, the touching in the bedroom, my aching hard-on. And now, standing just outside the dining room and staring once again at my near-naked mother, the hard-on was back. Part of me wanted to turn around and go straight back to my room until I overcame the erection, but the other part of me was mesmerized by her fantastic figure. She was oblivious to the fact that I was there, so I stood there for a minute watching her cook, taking in each body movement, tracing the outline of every wonderful curve. I shifted my weight and a floorboard creaked. She turned and saw me standing there, stiff cock and all.

"Good morning, baby," she smiled cheerily. Apparently she hadn't noticed my erection. "Come get some breakfast. Apparently this old stove is good for more than we thought it was."

She turned around with the frying pan and scooped some eggs onto two plates. When she bent over the table her breasts hung loosely and bounced with each movement. The white lace bra framed them beautifully and contrasted with her tanned skin. Two days ago, seeing my mother in a thong would've been no big deal. But that was two days ago. Still, and especially in light of the recent events, this was a little more extreme than I was used to, and even two days ago probably would've gotten my attention.

She looked up at me again and noticed that I wasn't moving.

"Still haven't gotten rid of that thing yet, huh?"

I immediately snapped back to my senses. Holy shit she saw my dick. What was I doing? Should I go or stay? Obviously it was too late to try and hide it, so instead I stood there like an idiot.

"Huh?" was the best response I could muster up. She sat down in front of her plate and looked back over at me, almost laughing.

"That," she pointed with her fork to the tent in my pants. "You still haven't gotten rid of it yet?"

I wasn't sure how to respond, so instead I just stood there dumbfounded. She laughed openly now.

"Well are you eating, or aren't you?" She asked. "Come on, it's getting cold."

What the hell,I thought. Apparently it didn't bother her. Hell, she'd seen the damn thing in the flesh last night anyway, so what did it really matter? I casually started walking to the table, my stiff cock swaying back and forth like the mast on a boat with each step. I reached the table and plopped down in my chair. Mom handed me a fork and I took it. I was trying hard not to stare at her body, but not too hard.

"Morning wood?" She laughed, leaning over and eyeing the hardness I couldn't help. "Or is that leftovers from last night?"

I wasn't sure if I should run for cover back to my room or stay and bear the onslaught. She had seemed pretty embarrassed about the whole thing the night before, but apparently she had come to grips with it overnight. And if she could, then so could I. Besides, the sight of her next to naked wasn't exactly encouraging me to leave.

"I'm just teasing, honey," she said. "Eat up. Maybe some breakfast will help calm you down a bit."

I looked over at her as if to sayyeah right.

"Do you want something to drink? Some orange juice?" She got up from the table and trotted out into the kitchen. I followed her every step of the way, and my cock seemed to be getting harder and harder. Almost involuntarily I reached below the table and wrapped a hand around it, squeezing it gently. There was a hole in the front of the pajama pants for easy access, and for a second I actually thought about pulling it out. I let it pass.

"Oh, shit I forgot. The fridge is out because of the power." She took the orange juice from the fridge and looked at it closely. "I don't think this juice is any good. Do you want something else, baby? I think the only thing we have that will be any good is water." She looked back at me and bit her lip apologetically.

"Water's fine," I said halfheartedly. She could've served me a glass of cat piss and I probably wouldn't have noticed.

She grabbed a glass and poured me some water from the Brita. She sashayed sexily back to the table and leaned over the back of my chair, placing one hand on my shoulder and setting the glass next to my plate. She let her breasts hang right in front of my face as she did it, a move that almost seemed strategically planned. My face instinctively turned toward them, and it was all I could do not to reach up and squeeze them. She brushed the side of a breast right across my nose and lips on her withdrawal, and my grip on my cock tightened. I sighed deeply, and she glanced down and saw my hand wrapped around my pole.

"Oh dear," she whispered in my ear. "That's some awfully lewd behavior for the breakfast table, isn't it?" And she kissed my cheek with a half-open mouth. I turned my face toward hers until I was looking her square in the eyes, our lips an inch from touching. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I wasn't about to complain. Her hand tensed on my shoulder. "What's the matter, honey? You're awfully tense."

She moved away and positioned herself immediately behind my chair, turning my head straight forward with her hands. "Here, let me give you a little massage."

She began rubbing my shoulders, slowly and deeply. I sighed slightly as her hands slowly worked their way up to my neck. As she worked, the grip on my cock loosened and I let my hands fall loosely to my sides. She moved my head slowly back and forth with her magic hands and I let out a soft moan. It really felt good. Then she pulled me toward her until the back of my head was resting squarely between her soft mounds. Her hands slowly slid down my neck and onto my bare chest. She stretched her arms lower and lower, her fingertips slowly creeping down my stomach. Then she raked her fingernails hard back up my chest and sent chills all through my body.

"Uhh," I sighed. She did it again, this time letting her fingers travel a little further south before raking them back up my body. My stomach muscles tightened and I raised my hips slightly off the chair.

"How's that feel?" She asked, in a voice as sultry as I'd ever heard from her.

"Mm...it's great," I sighed. I reached around behind the chair and put my hands on her bare calves. I rubbed them gently in return. It took everything in me not to turn around and ravage her, but I managed to contain myself.

She began sliding her hands down my body again, this time letting her fingertips creep all the way down to the waistband of my pants. My huge erection was lifting the waistband away from my body, and from her vantage point she probably had a clear view straight down my pants. I couldn't have cared less at the moment. I wanted her to see it. I wanted her to look at my big hard dick, and even touch it.

She raked me again, this time harder, and I let out a low moan. I tilted my head back over the chair and nuzzled it between her breasts, wishing it was my face that was buried there and not the back of my head. My dick was pulsing and throbbing and I wanted to badly to pull it out.

I began letting my hands slide from her calves up the backs of her legs and then back down. Her mid-thigh was about as high as I could get at the moment.

She ran her fingertips down my body again, this time letting them slide underneath my pants and all the way down to the base of my pulsating cock. I moaned again and thrust my hips slightly upward, wanting so badly for her to stroke me. She was so close it hurt. She leaned down and put her lips to my ear.

"Baby?" she whispered.

"Yeah,"

"Last night in the bathroom,"

"Mm...Yeah," her fingertips were lingering at the base of my rod, sliding around slightly and brushing against my inner thighs and my balls. My breathing was getting heavier by the second.

"Did you like what you saw?" Talk about a loaded question.

"Didn't I...make it obvious?" I could barely respond. I moved my hips around trying to get her hand on my cock. I spread my legs wider to give her more room.

"Yeah," she giggled, and finally cupped my balls in one hand. I gasped. If she had grabbed my cock, I probably would've cum right there. Instead, she stroked my balls softly, gently. "And what about now?"

"What about now?" I asked, my testicles churning.

She released my balls suddenly and came around the chair, kicking a leg over me and hoisting herself up onto the edge of the table, straddling me. The bra strap had fallen off her right shoulder, leaving much of her right breast exposed. She then pulled the strap off the other shoulder and let it fall, the thin lace cups now only barely holding up.

"Do you like what you see right now?"

She licked her lips seductively. With no hesitation I jumped out of my chair and dropped my pajama pants, finally freeing the erection she'd caused, letting her see my engorged cock. She gasped and licked her lips, her eyes widening.

"I think it's pretty obvious," I said.

"Oh baby," she gasped, instinctively reaching up and grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing it hard. "Jerk it for me," she said, her voice full of sex. "I want you to cum for me, baby. Cum for me right here, right now."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I gripped my hardness and began stroking it slowly, trying not to cum too quickly. I squeezed a large strand of pre-cum from the tip. She reached down and wiped it with her index finger and then put in her mouth, sucking her fingertip seductively. I reached out with my free hand and placed it on her tits, reveling in their soft fullness. I could feel the orgasm building in my dick already.

She reached behind her back with one hand and unhooked her bra, letting it fall, freeing her beautiful breasts. She pulled one of them up to her mouth and began to tongue her nipple. I almost came, but it was still too soon for that. I had to let go of my cock to avoid cumming too soon. I sank my face into her breasts, wrapping my lips around one of her hard nipples, sucking and tonguing it.

"Oh God," she moaned deeply and wrapped her hand around the back of my head, pulling me harder into her breasts. I cupped them and squeezed them hard. She moaned again and then pulled me away. "No baby, I want to watch you cum." She leaned back on one arm and thrust her other hand down into her panties, her fingers immediately going to work, her eyes locked on my massive erection. "Come on baby, do it for me."

I reached down and began jacking my dick again, marveling at how she worked herself. Her fingers darted in and out, up and down, faster then slower, and she moaned and whined as she did it. I had a limited view of her wet pussy as her fingers stretched and shifted the already tight material of her panties. The sight of this was too much for me. I began my orgasm, shooting my first load against her stomach, the second landing directly between her tits. I threw my head back and jacked off hard and fast, spraying the rest of my load all over her stomach, torso and panties. I moaned long and hard.

She must've cum too, because when I finally recovered and looked back down, her body was writhing on the table, her legs clamped together, her eyes closed hard. She ran a finger through the mess of my cum between her tits and scooped it into her mouth, savoring it as if it was chocolate. After she swallowed it she looked back up at me with a sexy grin.

"Yummy," she purred. I smiled, still breathing hard.

We both sat there for a minute catching our breath, recovering from our massive orgasms. My cock was still hard, and showed no signs of subsiding. I probably could've cum again if I wanted to.

"That's not exactly what I thought you meant when you said we had nothing left to hide from each other," I said.

"Me neither," she said with a dirty smile as she propped herself back up, straddling me again, "but for some reason, when I woke up this morning I felt...so sexy. I haven't felt that way in years. I guess I just couldn't help myself." She looked down at my cock, which was still hard. "And from the looks of things, neither could you."

I had to admit she was right.

As we sat there together we studied each other once again. I was naked, my cock not seeming to soften at all, and she salivated over it as if it was a tasty piece of candy. She licked her lips hungrily as she stared at it. She was naked except for her tiny panties, but with her legs spread wide apart, and after her wild masturbation session, they weren't covering much. Her naked tits stood proudly on her chest, nipples hard. I was amazed at how perky they were for their size and her age. The woman was incredible, and I was sure this was only the beginning of our sexual relationship. At least I hoped it was....

To Be Continued...

12