The Shower of Animalistic Pleasures

Story Info
Animal urges wins out.
979 words
4.05
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty Six: The Shower of Animalistic Pleasures

I have been waiting with bated breath. My loins wet from the fluid that has escaped from my womanhood. My clit aches and throbs. The pent up sexual tension that beats at my wanton walls. I hunger for your touch. I dream of your kisses. I envision us making love. I can barely wait to have you. I want you so fiercely that it haunts my every thought awake or asleep. My deepest desires are focused on you and how it will finally feel to have your lips on mine. To feel your mouth upon my body tasting me hungrily. To feel your breath as it gets heavier as your intensity for me grows. To look into your eyes as they drink me into your soul. To feel your cock buried deep inside me as it reaches the depths of my body as you take me to make me yours. With all of these thoughts racing through my head I find it hard to concentrate on anything but you. You consume me!

The water rushes over my creamy white skin as I bathe under its spray. Wanting to have you here with me under the water fall. Feeling you trace the water droplets with your tongue as they dance on my skin, drinking the water from my flesh. Your hands caressing me from behind as they move around to cup my breasts. Your thumbs plays with the erect nipples as your rod grows hard and stiff wanting me.

I arch my back and moan as I reach back to pull you closer. Feeling your wet locks as I move downward grazing your chest and then taking your massive shaft into my hands and caress it. I feel the soft taught skin that encases the body of your pleasure rod. I trace the veins that protrude from its shell. Using my finger tips to move across the head playing with the lips that spew your seed.

I hear you moan, as I look up the spray from the shower rains on you as you brace yourself against the wall and enjoy the pleasures of my touch. The water is enticing, mesmerizing, it is so sensual and erotic as it flows over our bodies.

I take your rod between my lips and suck at the tip. Moving down slowly on the shaft letting my tongue explore as my mouth engulfs the rod. My hands caress your nut sac gently as I engorge you into my mouth deeper. The tip reaches my throat as I massage it with a swallowing motion, sending sensations of ecstacy throughout your system, like little electrical impulses.

I feel your hands upon my shoulders as you pull me upwards, bringing me to a standing position. You look deeply into my eyes and kiss me as your hands brush across my chest, down my stomach to my throbbing clit. You feel my warm wetness as your fingers dance inside me. You watch as I squirm with the delight of your touch. You kneel to taste my juices. I feel your mouth as you drink from me. I feel your tongue as it glides in and out of my woman hood. I feel your fingers assist your tongue. Your fingers continue to move in and out and about my cave as your mouth suckles on my nub. Sending me into a convulsive frenzy. My womanly water flows out in orgasmic pleasure bathing you as you try and drink from my fountain. I cry with such pleasure I can not help myself. My knees go weak. I want you, I want to feel you deep inside me to my inner core. I want you to make me yours here now in the shower...in the rain of our lustful desire.

You kiss my body as you move upward to my lips. You pick me up, bracing my back against the wall and sit me upon your hard cock. You move me up and down on your shaft. The pleasure is almost unbearable. Faster and deeper with passion and fury. I can't seem to get enough of you. I want you deeper, "FUCK ME", I say, "HARDER. GIVE IT TO ME...MORE...I WANT MORE! YES, OH YES, UMMMM"

I move to intensify things by going with the motions grasping you for leverage. I ride you with all the pent up frustration and my lust for you. I ride you hard and fast and furious, burying your cock deep inside me. As I watch your hard dick entering and leaving my warm cave. I see the lust burn in your face...your expression of wanton madness! Wanting to explode inside me...wanting to make me orgasm for you and from your touch. Your face told me how you had longed and wanted me. How you wanted to make me yours...

I feel your fingers dig into my buttocks as you attempt to hold me down onto your rod and feel me with your fluid. My womanly cave embraces your cock and milks it for every drop. You feel her grasp and release as she milks you. I let myself go and with you writhe from orgasmic pleasure. The release is so exhuberating, indescribable. I feel weak, and numb, but so gratified. I could almost pass out from the just experienced pleasure.

Out of breath and still wanting you more. I sit and watch as you collapse on the shower floor attempting to collect yourself. The water continues to spray over us. I think to myself...the hypnotic state of our animalistic pleasures has just begun. My desires have been fed and I know now I want you again, over and over as much as my body can take. A fire of such magnitude as this needs fed often and will not be denied...and I intend to feed it regularly!