The Shower Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gunther
Gunther
38 Followers

Suddenly, he spoke out.

“Oh, fuck...I’m gonna cum...oh fuck”

I unconsciously opened my mouth even wider and I realized that I did not know if I wanted to shallow his load or not. After a split second of thought, I decided to go for broke. What I did next surprised even me.

I began to spank Kevin’s glistening ass with my left hand as I urged him to cum with a series of moans from my cock-filled mouth. Kevin’s next move told me that he greatly approved of my actions.

That is when Kevin grabbed my hair into his fists and jerked violently into my mouth. Kevin must have been too excited to say anything because he gave no verbal warning as I felt the first spurt of cum land hard against the back of my throat. I had not tasted anything like it before, and I found the strangeness and texture very alluring. I locked on hard to the head of his cock – seeking to suck all of his hot seed from his perfect cock.

I was treated to the sensation of his cock pulsing around my lips as he shot load after load of his tangy cum into my mouth. I wish I could say that I was able to swallow all of his need, but some did escape my lips as I struggled to keep a tight lock on his jerking cock. I could feel some cum running down my chin, and for some reason I felt very turned on by this.

And finally Kevin released his tight grip on my hair and I allowed his still hard cock to drag from my tired lips. Again our eyes met and I took the head of his cock and I wantonly used it to scoop his cum from my chin. His body gave a shutter of intense pleasure as his sensitive cock head was brushed against my razor stubble, but then I quickly engulfed the last of his seed back into my mouth.

And then there was a short, awkward moment between us.

I did not want our session to end and I communicated this to Kevin by continuing to lightly lick and tease his cock. I had hoped to explore more that day, but I was not sure what Kevin would say now that the heat of the moment had passed. I had sucked my first cock, and I wanted more, and I did my best to seduce Kevin back into his need.

It was then that my heart sank, for Kevin backed away from my mouth. He had a devilish grin on his face, and I was stunned when he stepped forward and dropped to his knees. He placed his hands on the outside of each of my legs and he gently lifted – causing me to lay back on the bed with my legs spread wide open before him.

Looking up, I caught another glance from Kevin as he began to lightly run his forefinger up and down my pre-cum leaking cock. Just before he lowered his talented mouth to my needy member, I could hear him say something softly to himself. It let me know what he had in store for me.

“Fair is fair.”

Gunther
Gunther
38 Followers
12