The Shrine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers

#

"Mom! I'm home! Mom, are you here?" I heard the door close behind my son and the sound of a bag being dropped to the floor. Soft footsteps moved towards the kitchen and again I heard my John call out, "Mom, you here? Whatever you've got in the oven smells delicious!"

Footsteps returned to the living room and then began to come closer. "Mom?" John said again. "Is everything okay?" I smiled to myself as his concern warmed my heart. He paused before the door to the Shrine room and I heard him try the door knob, confirming that it was locked. I smiled again as he gave a little relieved sigh, so sure that his secrets were still his alone. I saw my son step into the bedroom doorway, peering into the darkness there. "Mom? You there...are you okay?" he said softly, the concern evident in his voice.

"I'm here, sweetheart. I'm fine," I replied in a husky voice. "Please, son, turn on the light."

I watched him move forward a little, an arm swinging out and then his fingers flipped a switch, illuminating his bedroom. I felt a thrill race through me as my son's eyes found me and began to widen in surprise. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched my son react -- praying that I was doing the right thing.

I was sitting on John's bed, my back resting against the headboard. I wore only a solid black bustier I had bought earlier that afternoon at a Victoria's Secret, my meaty breasts totally exposed, pushed up by the outfit's supporting cups, nipples swollen, engorged with blood, and a pair of black stilettos with four inch heels. My knees were drawn back and spread wide so that my heels met below, allowing my legs to form a diamond shape with my black bush at the uppermost point -- labia spread wide to reveal my glistening, aroused pink pussy. My hair, while shorter than in my son's beloved painting, was painstakingly tousled to create that "fresh out of bed and ready for fucking" look and I hoped that on my face, I was conveying the love and desire that my son had so long dreamed I would have for him.

Six years had changed my son...all for the better. The boy child that had left me for college and a life of his own was a man now -- still stocky, but all of it now muscle. He still wore his hair short, but now sported a beard -- a goatee -- covering his upper lip and his chin. He looked dashing to me -- a bit of a pirate or a rogue.

Fear, joy and lust battled for control of my son's face and even as he took a step forward, all he could do was stammer, "M-Mom? Is this...are you...is this really happening?"

"Am I all you hope I would be, John?" I purred, trying not to let my voice get too shaky. "Am I your dream come true?"

A glance down at the crotch of my son's khakis confirmed that I did in fact arouse him, but his mind was still trying to catch up to his instincts. "Oh, Mom, you...you're beautiful!" Sudden comprehension struck him and fear almost took control as he said, "You...you know. You've seen my...my..."

"Your shrine to your mother?" I finished for him. "I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy, but I'm not sorry I know. I felt like I was being worshipped like a goddess." I smiled as I brazenly rubbed my pussy with one hand, showing him the wetness between my legs while I ran one hand through my hair, hoping it seemed sexy to him. "Am I your goddess, son? Am I your goddess come to life?"

John stood there, stupefied for several moments and then to my surprise, tears began to run down his face and with a voice filled with the delight of a child on Christmas morning, he said, "Is this for real, Mom? Am I dreaming or do you want me too?"

I held out my arms to my only child. "I've seen the light, darling. Yes, your mother wants you as her man -- to be her lover and her son." I licked my lips and waggled my fingers, urging him to come to me. "I want you to fuck me, son. Please come fuck your mother!"

John seemed to leap into bed, coming into my arms as I rose up on my knees and then I was kissing my son, our lips mashing together in a fit of passion and for the first time in my life, I tasted his tongue, rolling mine around his, our thick, slick flesh merging as one even as his hands cupped my breasts, touching what he had so long dreamed of touching.

As we kissed, I worked at John's shirt, tearing it off my son, running my hands over his strong chest before breaking our kiss and lowering my head to tongue his pebbled nipples, making him moan as he ran his fingers through my tangled hair. "Oh, God, Mom -- am I dreaming!"

As I ran my hands down his chest, over his defined abs and then sliding over the khaki material of his slacks to palm his massive hard-on, I sighed, "Maybe, John, but son if we're dreaming, I pray we never wake up." I looked up at my child, grinning as I felt him squeeze my breasts. "I love you, John."

He trembled as he replied, "I love you too, Mom, more than I ever dreamed possible."

I continued to smile up at my son as he played with my tits, my lips parting as I gave little moans of pleasure while he pinched and pulled at my engorged nipples. The entire time I worked at undoing his belt and unzipping his slacks. My heart felt as if it was about to explode as I slipped a hand under the waistband of his briefs, gasping, "Oh, John...you're so...my God, you're beautiful!"

I pushed his pants down, freeing his glorious penis -- bigger even than in our portrait -- thick and long, a monster pulsating in my hand that I could barely wrap my fingers around. Then I was pushing him onto his back, falling atop him as my mouth found his again, our lower limbs working his clothes free of his body until we lay almost completely naked. I squirmed about on top of my son, my pussy quivering as I felt his immense shaft sliding along my labia. I wanted him to stick that big cock in me right then and there, but somehow I contained myself -- teasing us both while we both ached for the same eventuality.

Suddenly we were both on our knees again and as our kiss ended, a trickle of spittle splattering from our lips onto my breasts, I looked down at my son's erection, almost slapping against his stomach and feeling both brave and shy, I scooted back as I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it again.

I looked back up at my son as I lowered my head, again a bashful smile on my face as I took the head of his cock, the slit dripping with precum and brushed it against my lips. I asked the question with my eyes and John moaned, his body trembling violently as he gasped, "Yes, please, Mom...I've wanted this for so long."

"I'm going to make all your desires come true, sweetheart," I said softly before I ran my tongue out and over the swollen head -- so engorged with blood, it was almost purple! I stretched my lips wide and felt a gush of my own juices spurt out onto my thighs and the sheets beneath us as for the first time in my life I took my son's cock in my mouth. I moaned happily as I tasted flesh, sweat and sperm -- my son's scent that I had become familiar with in the last few days now intoxicatingly potent. I could feel my labia swelling -- blood engorging my flesh as my arousal escalated.

I licked and sucked at John's satiny hard meat, even daring to take several inches of his shaft despite never having tried to deep throat anyone before. With each touch of my son's body, I found myself knowing instinctively how to respond -- what to do as if on some spiritual level, this had always been my destiny.

Slowly, I slid my lips back up John's long pole until only the great plum shaped head remained in my mouth. Staring soulfully into his eyes, I fluttered my tongue and sucked my son's cock until his eyes suddenly widened and he began to convulse, almost pulling away from my lips and then he sobbed, "No -- God, not yet! Mom...cumming, Mom!" My own eyes widened in surprise as I felt John's cock head swell and then a fountain of hot semen was flooding my mouth, tasting salty and clean and so hot. My son came a gusher and I had to pull away or be choked even though it wasn't something I wanted to do.

John slipped from my lips and he splattered my face was another tremendous shower of sperm, splashing me from the bridge of my nose, across my cheekbones and over my mouth and chin. I heard myself laugh with strange joy and then like a woman starving, I closed my mouth around his cock once again and began to suck while my son shot streamer after streamer of his semen against my tongue, filling my mouth with his delicious seed.

My son began to wobble and then he was falling onto his back, me following the whole time, not allowing him to escape a second time, sucking furiously as his ejaculations began to wane. His cries of pleasure filled the air, making me wetter between my legs and I kept up my cocksucking, even as he clawed the sheets and told me it was too good, too much, his hands flailing at my hair, torn between pushing me away and never letting me stop.

He began to apologize, murmuring, "I'm sorry, Mom -- couldn't help my..." but I reached out and pressed two fingers against his lips, gently shaking my head as I kept running my tongue up and around his cockhead, sucking and keeping him hard and swollen.

Finally, confident that my son's lovely erection wasn't going away, I let him slip from my lips again and as I lewdly scooped up rivulets of semen from my face and sucked them from my fingers, I smiled at John and said, "You've nothing to apologize for. Momma was hungry and her handsome son fed her what she wanted." I reached down and stroked his spit covered cock and continued, "Besides, now my son is primed and ready to give his mother the fucking he always wanted to give her...yes?"

I slipped down alongside my son's sweaty body and resting on one elbow, leaned over and kissed him again, unashamedly sharing the taste of his own spunk with him while I stroked his still immense cock. When our kiss ended, I looked into John's eyes with such love it almost burst my heart and said softly, "Don't you think it's time you climbed between your mom's legs and fucked her?"

Again, a smile of childlike joy spread across my son's face and then he was climbing over me as I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs in invitation. My pussy pulsated with hungry anticipation, radiating heat that seemed to spread like wildfire through my body. John raised himself over me -- awkwardly trying to get into position, a drool of cum dropping from the head of his cock onto my stomach.

All sorts of expressions crossed his face as he tried to maneuver his cock against my pussy -- fear, excitement, lust, frustration. I reached down and took hold of his swollen penis and guided the head of his cock between my slippery lips. "Fuck me, so..." I never managed to finish as John thrust forward and drove his cock inside me, driving the breath from my lungs as he spread me open.

"God...Oh, Mom!" John sobbed as he slid about half his cock in me, his body shivering as if he was freezing. He withdrew partway and then eagerly thrust forward again and then again, making me moan with delight I never knew I could feel. His writings, imagining that our coming together would be unique due to our being mother and son...he had no idea. I'd never felt like this with his father or Benny.

Then John withdrew from me again and in his excitement, slipped from me completely. He thrust forward his cock sliding along my labia, leaving a gooey trail of precum and my juices over my pussy lips and lower stomach. He thrust again, sliding his cock over my right inner thigh and then as he tried in vain a third time, his body almost convulsing with frustration, it finally dawned on me that I was my son's first!

I choked back tears from the knowledge that I was being offered my son's virginity and leapt into action. I began stroking John's arms and shoulders, offering little "shhhh, shhhh" noises to calm him down as I might have done when he was a little boy. My son looked down at me with a mixture of misery and frustration, but did give me a weak grin when I gave him my best motherly smile. Reaching down again between us, I again guided his cock to between my labia and said, "Put that big cock in me, son...slowly."

Like the obedient son he was, John gently thrust forward, still making me grown as his cock sank into me -- the thick monster spreading me and filling like never before. Again after having gotten about half of his cock inside my cunt, he paused until I murmured in a strained and excited voice, "All of it, darling. Put all that fine cock in Momma's pussy."

John began to steadily thrust again and inch by inch, his immense penis slid deeper inside my pussy, making me moan as he began to touch places that had never experienced the sensation of cock before. I had to roll my hips and spread myself wider, but finally I felt my son's wiry pubic hair entangling with mine - our pelvises grinding together. "Oh son, that is soooo good!" I crooned, barely able to get my mind around the fact that my John had his cock buried in his mother to the hilt.

Out of instinct, John then began to withdraw, but I grabbed his butt cheeks with both my hands, digging in my fingernails and forcing him to again cram that big dick into me completely. "Don't move, son," I gasped. "Rest inside Mommy. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh Mom...so wonderful. Your pussy -- it's heaven!" John panted. "I love you so much!"

I allowed my hands to slid upwards, over John's tight butt and up his back, finally running one hand through his dark brown hair. "I love you too, John." I pulled his head down to me and we kissed, slowly, lovingly as our bodies trembled with the almost indescribable ecstasy of a fully realized mother and son love.

When our kiss ended, he raised his head enough so that we could stare into each other's eyes. He smiled as he flexed his cock inside me, making me groan with pleasure and then he gasped himself as I tightened my cunt muscles around his thick meat. "I'm your first, aren't I?" I whispered huskily. When John nodded -- his already red face growing darker, I said, "I feel so honored...I can't believe I'm this lucky!"

"I never wanted anyone else." My son shrugged his shoulders and grinned at me -- I'm not sure whether it was the movement or the smile that brought me a step closer to orgasm. "I'm glad I waited. I'm glad I waited for it to be you, Mom!"

I felt my heart swelling with an outpouring of love I never suspected I was capable of. Trying to not allow my voice to crack, I replied, "I'm glad you waited too -- I'm just sorry I didn't know earlier." I reached up and kissed him again -- this time with more passion and need. "I'll try and make our lovemaking everything you dreamed of...and more."

My son and I began a long, long kiss, our tongues dancing with erotic joy. Somewhere in the middle of that lovely kiss, I slowly began to rock against my son. I dropped my hands again to his ass cheeks, keeping him firmly inside me, but slowly undulating my hips against his, taking him even deeper than before and then relaxing just an infinitesimal bit. As the next few minutes passed as we kissed, we gradually began to move more -- both of us rocking at first, then I was allowing him just a little room to move back and forth, permitting him to give me short, powerful thrusts with his cock -- our kisses becoming gasping affairs as we attempted to keep our lips pressed together despite the need to breath and moan with incestuous pleasure.

Gradually, John began to let his instincts take over and he began to fuck me more fully, falling into a rhythm of long, powerful thrusts, never completely leaving my pussy, but making me sob with sweet pleasure as he buried that big cock of his in me again and again. I pulled my knees back and wrapped my legs around his back, squeezing tightly to keep him centered. My son showered me with kisses, sloppily kissing my mouth and cheeks, nuzzling my neck, leaving his teeth prints there, claiming me, marking me as his woman. My breasts bounced and rolled as he slammed into me with greater intensity, a wicked smile on his face as he'd sometimes duck his head to snap teeth at my nipples.

It was my turn to lose control as my orgasm rose up and took me and I screamed with carnal pleasure as my son's wonderful cock made me feel more like a beautiful, sexy woman than I had ever known. The pleasure was so intense, I could feel my toes curling up and clenching even as I clawed helplessly at John's strong back. His strokes slowed as my pussy muscles tightened around his erection, bathing him in steaming juices, but he never stopped thrusting.

My orgasm peaked and waned, never quite leaving -- remaining a fierce fire just barely under control and even as I wept, sobbing, "I love you, son!" over and over, our bodies began to move with greater intensity and then we were mad fuckers, slamming into each other, seeking to provide each other with new heights of ecstatic pleasure, clawing and licking and kissing for long minutes, sweat flying off our bodies as he buried that wonderfully massive cock in me again and again until I was again screaming as I shed so many awful years of sexual frustration, glorying in the unleashing of my spirit in the throes of being fucked by my child. So many wasted years -- I wanted to fuck my son forever to catch up on our lost years of incest.

My heart seemed about to explode and I could barely breathe as my blood caught fire in our familial lust, my orgasm cleansing me of any doubts or guilt I might have over giving myself to my son sexually. I was reborn in those moments, suspended in a world of utter love and lust -- swearing to God in Heaven that I was now and would be forever my son's lover and then just as I thought I had reached the limits of ecstasy, my beautiful boy buried his cock deep in me with a thrust that left me completely breathless and with a primal growl, began to cum in me!

As steaming semen filled my womb, I had a microsecond of panic -- no protection, but it was swept away in an explosion of utter and complete sexual ecstasy and my only related thought as I screamed my son's name and writhed with orgasmic delight was I'd do anything -- give my son anything so long as I was never deprived his god-like cock!

As I struggled to breath and wondered if I was dying of pure incestuous pleasure, my son and I held each other tight, unwilling to let go of each other as my pussy accepted his sweet gift of his seed. It seemed the universe had opened up for a moment of complete enlightenment -- showing us both the truth of beauty and heaven -- a nirvana that could only be achieved wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies joined cock and pussy and lips to lips.

After an eternity of glorious pleasure, I found myself atop my son -- his arms holding me tight and his still hard cock deep in my pussy. Occasional tremors rippled through us -- his cock seeming to briefly swell and then I would receive a few more precious drops of his semen. Our chests heaved as we gasped for air -- our efforts to breathe contributing to our continuing echoes of our powerful orgasms.

"Never dreamed it could be so good," I panted, nuzzling John's neck. "I think you nearly fucked your mother to death!"

My son laughed and I could hear how pleased he was. "So I take it I'm not bad for a beginner?"

I raised my head slightly to look my son in the eye. "My god -- if it feels this good now -- you might just kill me when you're more experienced!"

John shivered and his hands stroked my body possessively. "No, it will just get better and better. We're forever, Mom."

We kissed, tongues slithering over one another, feeling each other's hearts begin to beat faster again and then my son flexed his hips slightly, forcing the head of his cock to nudge my cervix and it really struck home. "John...you're still hard as a rock!"

My son laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "I know. It feels like it's going to explode, but I can't help it. Just knowing my Mom is here, practically naked with her pussy full of my dick and my cum... Mom I don't know if my erection is ever going to go down!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers