The Shy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

"Hello!" she heard her husband ask. "Is anyone there?"

It was almost an hour later when Linda walked up the garden path and opened the front door to her house. Now she would have to face the consequences of her actions. "I'll wait until he starts to shout then I'll tell him I could hear everything he said," she mumbled to her self. "Serves him right anyway – he set me up and spied on me. I suppose it's over between us now."

She knew he husband was still awake and so to give her a few minutes to psyche her self up for the ensuing battle she went to the spare bedroom. Catching the sight of her reflection in the mirror she stopped and looked. Dishevelled hair - crumpled clothes – like a tramp – slut. Her husband stepped into the room and she faced him through the mirror.

"Have you had an exciting evening?" he asked.

His voice was pleasant – not facetious – something was wrong!

"Yes!" she retorted sharply, "And I've been in the company of your friends!"

She waited for the outburst and nervously began to unbutton her blouse.

"I know," said her husband coming up behind her and placing his arms around her waist. She felt him kiss her neck gently and then he stopped her from removing her blouse.

"Don't take that off yet," he quietly whispered in her ear. "Come to bed and tell me all about you're evening. Perhaps you should go out more often."

With that comment he gently turned her around and led her back to the main bedroom. She didn't speak and he just smiled calmly at her.

"Everything is OK," he said. "Everything is OK"

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers