The Sibling Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

I looked up at the mirror across the room. Amber leaned over, kissing my breasts and pumping her arm between my legs. My own finger was a blur over my clit.

As I continued to picture Amber and I on that night, another thought elbowed its way into my mind. My mental geography changed and I saw into the next room, picturing David as he talked to Sandy on the phone and stroking his rigid cock. I shook my head, banishing the image of David from my mind. I pictured a big, hard cock in front of me with a masculine torso above it. His hands slowly jacking the shaft. The purple head of it pointed right at me.

I licked my lips, breathing heavily. My hands continued to make love to me, pressing me high, stretching the tension in my hips. I moaned at the back of my throat.

The cock in front of me was turning purple and swelling in the hand that caressed it. I spread my legs, wishing this big penis were right there, right at my pussy, ready to fuck me. I continued to plunge my fingers inside my tight pussy. I thrust my finger in and out, sliding its length across my clit in my special place. My breath quickened.

I put another finger inside me, pushing and twisting it deep down until I touched my G-spot. Stars went off. I arched my back, knocking my head against the headboard, but no pain, I felt too, too good.

I pictured the cock at my pussy, pressing inside me, coating its shaft in my juices, fucking in and out of my pussy. I wanted to come all over it, come all over that cock.

That did it. Bolts of electricity raced down my legs. I tried to stifle it, but a groan escaped, followed by a sob; I couldn’t help it, I was coming so nice. I jammed my two fingers deep in my pussy and came against them, fucking my hips forward, making my bed squeak.

As my orgasm started, I looked up the torso and saw the man's face. It was David. It happened so fast that I was powerless to stop it. A vivid picture of David above me, sweaty, panting and pumping his hips. Horrified, I looked down between my legs and saw his erect cock sliding in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Suddenly, he pulled out, and stood between my spread thighs. He stroked his cock and squirted hot cream, arching in the air, and splattering across my body as I came in front of him, as I came with him! Oh no! I can’t… Can't do this. My hips bucked against my hand as sparks flew up my body.

My orgasm washed over me, spasms making me jump against the sweaty sheet beneath me. The tension broke in my hips and plunged my mind into light -- a big burst of light behind my eyelids. I coughed once, trying to breathe too fast. But I eventually slowed, coming down, settling, sinking into the bed beneath me until I breathed deeply in the warmth of my cum.

I don't know how long I laid there naked, the covers thrown off and my nipples pointing at the ceiling, but I felt great – but wrong. Here I was basking in the afterglow of an anonymous fuck by an imaginary man only to be replaced at the last moment by my own brother, David.

What the hell is wrong with me? As the afterglow conspired with my own exhaustion, the night swept me away into concerned sleep. The last thing I remember as the darkness closed in was the sound of David’s bed, squeaking from the next room.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers