The Sibling Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Were you uncomfortable?”

“Yes, at first…I offered to leave, but they were both into it…and I guess I was too, I’d never seen two people together before except…in pictures and stuff.”

I myself was becoming a little uncomfortable with our conversation. One reason had to do with the fact that beneath the comforter I was developing a world class hard on which had found its way through the opening in my boxers and was standing up and growing harder by the second. Thankfully, for me at least, the folds in the comforter were doing a nice job of concealing this fact, although she must have suspected. The other reason had to do with Gretta’s flushed cheeks and hard nipples that no amount of plucking at the thin material of the T-shirt she was wearing could conceal.

“Was it different from…looking at pictures?”

“Oh yes…you have no idea…well, I guess you do. It was…unbelievable…I still…well, you know.”

“Think about it?”

“Yeah…I still think about it.”

“Did you do anything…?”

“Except watch?”

“Yeah.”

“You mean like…join in?”

“Yeah.”

“No…I just sat there watching…and I might as well admit it…I was squirming…it was very arousing…when I think about it now I imagine joining in or at least…taking all of my clothes off while I watched.”

“You took some of your clothes off?”

“Not really, I was wearing a dressing robe and I let it come apart on top. They could see some of my breasts…and…I guess most of me. By the time they were…being intimate…the robe was open all the way and all I had on underneath was my underpants.”

“So you sat and watched them until…”

“Until they both came…I was so tempted to take everything off and let them see me like I was seeing them…Maybe stand up so they could, you know…see everything. I know they were looking at me but I was so embarrassed, but I was really aroused too. I wanted to…at least stick my hand in my pants, but I didn’t”

“And when they finished?”

“I…went to bed and…took care of business…myself.”

I smiled regretfully, “I think I may be doing the same thing in a little while.”

“Yeah” Gretta said, “Me too…I’ve been doing a lot of that lately…especially after Sandy told me about your first date.”

“I guess it really had…an effect on you.”

“You might say that…but that’s really no excuse for…talking the way I have tonight…”

“Well, it’s not entirely your fault, you might say I encouraged you a little…led the conversation…I could have stopped you.”

“I could have stopped myself and I’m sorry for…well, you know…being so explicit. I guess I may have gotten too comfortable with you.

“I like it that you’re comfortable with me.”

“Well, I like it too, but there’s such a thing as being a little too comfortable.”

“Don’t worry about it” I said, “If a sister can’t confide in her brother then we do have a problem.”

“I could have been a little less…explicit.”

“Damn it Gretta, give yourself a break, I’m not offended.”

“OK, maybe this story got a little out of hand, but I was trying to explain why I found your and Sandy’s experience so exciting.”

“And why is that?”

“Because…it seems like you both are willing to do…like anything with each other…and other people. I wish I had the courage to find someone that…I could let fuck me…anywhere…in front of …anyone…you don’t know how many times I’ve imagined…guys jacking off…and watching me give head since Sandy and I talked.”

The thought of Gretta rubbing off over and over again while thinking about Sandy and I and didn’t do much to cool down the burning erection that was sticking up as hard as a railroad spike under the comforter on my lap.

“Gretta…”

“I know…I’m not helping matters.”

‘Well, I can’t blame you really, Sandy has sort of turned around the way I think about…sex and stuff like that.”

“She told me that you guy’s did other stuff, but she didn’t really get into the details.”

“Well, Sandy likes to explore our sexuality…she’s pretty open to anything I can think of.”

“What kind of stuff have you thought up…that she’s been willing to try?”

“Well,” I said, blushing, “It’s pretty personal.”

“Come on, I told you something I tried, now it’s your turn.”

“Well, ok, it’s kind of nasty.”

“Now you’ve really got me interested.”

“Well, you know how you watched your roommate and her boyfriend fucking?”

“Yeah…”

“And you know how aroused you got watching…and knowing that they were watching you.”

“I do…I’m remembering all over again.” She said, shivering and plucking at her thin shirt uselessly.

“Well I mentioned to Sandy that it might be exciting to have another couple…like under our control.”

“Yes” Gretta said, leaning forward.

“I didn’t think a whole lot about it at the time, but one night when I came over to her place, she said she had a surprise for me.”

“What was the surprise David?” I noticed that Gretta was squirming just a little as she asked this question and I realized that we were both very aroused by this conversation. My own cock was leaking as I related the details and I was resisting an urge to reach under the blanket and stroke it surreptitiously. Only the fact that Gretta was staring directly at my lap prevented me from doing this.

“Well, she made me get entirely undressed before she’d tell me and when we were both naked, she had me follow her into the spare bedroom.”

“And…?”

There was a couple, a man and a woman blindfolded and tied spread eagle to each bed. I couldn’t tell how old they were, but they appeared to be very young, just out of High School or maybe in their first year of college”

“Oh David, were they naked too?”

“No, the woman had on panties and he was wearing jockey shorts, but otherwise…they were naked.”

“What did you do then?”

“Well nothing at first, Sandy motioned for me to stay back and watch. She got out a little vibrator and started using it on both of them.”

“Did they…like it?”

“They were already pretty aroused by the whole situation, you know being tied and blindfolded and all…so yes, they did.”

“What were you doing while Sandy was…playing with them?”

“Well, I started to get excited just watching…you know hard…and pretty soon Sandy motioned me over and had me start running the vibrator…on both of them.”

“The guy too?”

“Yes the guy for a while and then the girl and then she’d have me switch back again to the guy.”

“What was Sandy doing…was she playing…with her pussy?”

“Well, a little bit…but mainly she was just watching…and then she went over and pulled the girls panties down as far as they would go tied up like she was.”

“I’d be rubbing my clit like mad?” I noticed that Gretta had trapped both of her hands between her legs and was squeezing them together as she asked this question. I tried to act nonchalant as I slipped one hand beneath the blanket so I could touch my dripping boner while I continued the story and Gretta pretended not to notice.

“Sandy motioned for me to follow her out of the room and when the door was shut behind us she explained that the couple were friends of hers, Judy and Michael who had wanted to try this. She told me that they were married. The agreement was that they couldn’t speak unless we spoke to them and they had to let us do whatever we wanted with them…and do whatever we told them to. I asked her how old they were and she told me that Judy was 18 and her husband Mike was 20.”

“So when you went back into the room…”

“Sandy pulled down the guy’s shorts and his cock was sticking up and I watched as Sandy stroked him. He was all slippery and I could hear her hand moving up and down his boner…and I started to play with Judy’s cunt…which was really wet. When I looked back at Sandy she had climbed onto the bed and was squatting over Mike’s cock using it to play with her cunt and then she started to slide onto him. The next time I looked over she had slid all the way down and was playing with her clit while he tried to fuck her, but she wouldn’t slide up and down on his cock like he wanted her to do”

“Oh David…I don’t know if I can stand to hear much more of this…” Gretta was rocking back and forth on her hands and I was stealthily stroking myself as I continued to talk.

“I slid my own cock into Judy and I think she started to orgasm right then because she was shaking and sort of sobbing under her breath. I was about to do the same thing when I felt Sandy pulling me off of her.”

“Oh David…I think you’d better stop talking like this…Its way too…sexy.”

I stopped talking and we sat looking at each other flushed and breathing hard. Gretta had released her hands from between her legs and had them crossed tightly. Taking my cure from her, I slipped my hand from under the blanket where my now rigid and inflamed cock screamed for more attention.

“Did she make you…stop fucking Judy?”

“She had me slide my cock a little way into her and then she made Judy ask me to fuck her.”

“Did she…did Judy ask you…to fuck her…cunt?” Gretta reached up and pinched a nipple through her shirt. She saw my glance and after a moment stopped, letting her hand fall away.

“As a matter of fact…she begged and tried to slide herself further onto my cock, but she was tied to securely so all she could do is struggle. Sandy pulled me all the way off and whispered that I should jack Mike off and when he was about ready to come I should remove the blindfold.”

“And did you?”

“Yes, while I did that Sandy got down and ate Judy’s pussy. We wound up taking their blindfolds off at about the same time, but Sandy had us stop playing with them and made them watch us fucking. When it was time for us both co climax…she had Judy finish her with her mouth and made Mike do the same to me.”

“You mean…?”

“I walked up to him and put my cock next to his mouth and for a second I thought he might not do it…but I think he was to far gone…you know…to horny to refuse. He opened his mouth all the way and as soon as I started to slide in, I started coming. He was bouncing his cock, trying to do it along with me and he almost succeeded because his cream started to pour out of his cock and run down the sides, but Sandy reached over and grabbed his cock at the base and made him stop.”

“Did they ever get to…?”

“Come?”

“Yeah” Gretta breathed, licking her lips.

“After we finished, Sandy untied Judy’s right hand and let her rub off while Mile and both of us watched and then when she was finished, she let Mile jack off…but we weren’t really watching except when he started squirting all over himself. That was pretty impressive, he was shooting come three, four feet into the air for what seemed like hours.”

“I wish I could have been there David…watching you and Sandy.”

“Would you have done anything…if you had been there?”

“Oh yes David I would have…”

“Like…?”

“Well” she paused, I…I’d better not say.”

“Go ahead, I don’t mind.”

“It’s too…private.”

“OK, I understand.”

“David, you are so lucky to have found Sandy…I hope I can find someone…like you did.”

“Believe me sissy, you will.”

“I just keep thinking of what it would be like to have a boyfriend who let me fuck another guy…and watch me…and…jack off…or let me eat a girls pussy…maybe fuck my wet puss while I do.” She shivered slightly and continued, “I can’t believe that I’m talking to you like this. I know I shouldn’t be talking…like this. I need to find…someone, some guy…to talk to like this…and watch me…play with my pussy while I do…like you and…Sandy do when you’re not fucking…each other and…other people.”

“Gretta, believe me, sooner or later you’ll find the perfect person for you.”

“I hope so” she said, standing up, “Because until then I’m going to be one frustrated girl.”

I sat there on the couch looking at her. Her rigid nipples showed as clearly as if she wasn’t even wearing a top and her inner thighs were wet and shiny. I couldn’t see her most intimate area, but I suspect her panties were sodden with excitement.

She saw me looking at her and promptly reddened with self-consciousness and chagrin when she realized that her present excitement was so evident.

“David, “ Her voice broke, ”I don’t even know what you must be thinking of me right about now..."

“Gretta”, I said, “Don’t feel bad, I’m just as…bad off as you are. I just thought to grab the blanket first…but take my word, I’ll be spending some quality time with myself in the very near future. If I thought it would make you feel better, I’d stand up right now and let you see…how excited this conversation has made me…I’m worse than off you.”

“Maybe it would…”

“What?”

“Make me feel better if I saw…no, never mind, you don’t have to…”

Without stopping to consider the gravity of my actions, I started to stand up letting the comforter slip from my lap as I did. Gretta pushed me back into my seat.

“Don’t David.”

My hard cock jutted from the opening in my boxers only partly covered by the blanket now halfway off my lap, partly exposed to my sister’s gaze. I wanted her to see my excitement, like I could see hers.

“Gretta, you’re not alone!”

“I can see that” she said slowly looking at my partly exposed erection, “neither are you, but we both can stop this while there’s still time”

“I don’t want to stop!”

“I guess I don’t either, I don’t even know if I can, but David, we’ve got to try!”

“Gretta” I said, looking her in the eyes.

“Yes David?”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes…I do.”

“If you’ll let me look at your cunt…just for a minute, I promise I won’t touch you…or do anything else…and then we can go off and…do what we have to do…alone.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, just let me see…for a minute.”

“OK David, but positively no touching…and no touching yourself while you’re looking.”

With those words she raised her T-shirt high enough to hook her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and eased them down her leg until they were around the middle of her flawless thighs. She stood there in silence, holding her shirt bunched up high enough for me to see her swollen labia shiny with excitement. Her rigid clit was just visible and I stared at it mesmerized as she began top speak.

“David, I promised myself that this was a sight you’d never see again, but we’ve unwisely let our conversation lead us down a path…we promised each other we wouldn’t take again.”

At this point she slapped her pussy lightly and shuddered. I started to slide my hand under the blanket again, but she pushed it away and continued speaking, “As you can see, I’m very excited, very aroused, partly because of stuff Sandy told me about you and her…and partly because I let it happen to myself…and you.”

She slapped her cunt again and I watched, the desire to join her, to slap my own hard member while she watched burning like a sickness inside of me.

“I don’t blame you…right now…but I know I will…later…after we…do this with each other…even though I’m the one who…is doing…this.”

At this point, she began rubbing her clitoris rapidly, seemingly unable to stop. “David, this…isn’t right…I shouldn’t be doing this…I can’t…”

She suddenly stopped masturbating and slapped herself sharply. “I’ve got to make myself…stop.” She slapped herself again and again until she seemed to regain her composure. She then stood motionless before me trembling and breathing hard, her inflamed cunt an even brighter red after being slapped hard several times. We looked at each other and then she started to speak again.

She spoke in a voice that was shaking with sensuality and unveiled wantonness with an undertone of desperation that laid bare the real magnitude of our predicament.

“David, you’ve got to tell me what to do. Either I pull my pants back up and we go to our rooms and take care of business alone, by ourselves, like we’ve been doing since I moved in or we…do what we did four years ago…and go back on our word to each other.

I didn’t say anything and the moment stretched out into what seemed like an eternity. Finally she pulled her dripping panties back up and let her shirt drop back into place. She sat down next to me and pulled the comforter back into place on my lap, kissed me on the cheek and said, “Thank You brother.”

The friction of the blanket sliding over my erection was all it took to set me off. Unbeknownst to her while she was planting a chaste sisterly kiss on my cheek, my cock was stiffening with a feeling of sweet degeneracy and pure wanton release as I began having the first premature ejaculation I’ve ever experienced.

She got up and walked toward her room and then hesitated, and turned back to me.

“David, if you want, you can come into my room and watch while I…play with myself”

The first spasm began to subside and my cock stiffened preparing to spew its warm load. I willed myself to wait while I choked, “No, Gretta, I think we’d better not…not now.”

She lifted her T-shirt again. Her panties were so soaked that they were transparent. “Are you sure?” she said, sliding them down again, spreading her glistening labia with two fingers and teasing her stiff little clit with a third, gasping, “I won’t mind, I promise. I won’t be mad if…you just watch...me while I…play”

All the willpower in the world couldn’t stop what was happening to me as I gasped, gritting my teeth, “Gretta, please…don’t, I can’t…watch you, I’ll do something…” as I was speaking my cock was overflowing. The warm cream began flooding out of the tip like some kind of weird volcano. I felt the warmth flowing down my cock and between my legs. “We’ll both be sorry…” I began to ejaculate into the blanket on my lap as Gretta looked on questioningly.

I was unable to speak, but I shook my head and waved her off as my orgasm overtook me.

I could actually hear my cream hissing against the blanket as my cock disgorged the first forceful stream of warm sperm and then a momentary pause and the next fountain of hot come gushed out spattering against the blanket again with an audible hissing sound. I think Gretta was far too preoccupied with her own arousal to hear my warm geysers hissing and spattering as I rhythmically drenched the blanket. I struggled desperately trying to conceal the sensations that cascaded through my body as Gretta looked on and believe it or not; I succeeded.

A large wet spot was beginning to appear on the blanket as she said, “You’re sure?” and it was all I could do to nod weakly and watch as she pulled her panties up again. She turned and walked into her room shutting the door behind her leaving me there, sitting on the couch shuddering and squirting jet after jet of hot cream into the ever-expanding wet spot on the blanket she had pulled back over my lap.

I sat in stupefied silence for about twenty minutes and then gathering the blanket which seemed like it was soaked with more cream then twenty men could ejaculate I carried it to the wash, I went into the bathroom, cleaned myself up and went to bed.

We avoided each other for the next several days, but one afternoon about two weeks later she stopped me on my way out of the apartment and called me into the living room.

I was getting pretty sick of walking on eggshells, so I was receptive to the idea of a frank discussion.

She was sitting on the sofa wearing a short skirt with a white blouse. Her coat was draped over the back of the sofa.

“I just wanted to say…about the other night, I wanted to thank you for not…”

“Taking you up on your offer?”

“Yeah, I don’t know what got into me, but I’ll make damn sure that it doesn’t happen again.”

“Like I said that night, don’t be so hard on yourself, we got a handle on it and it’s not like I saw anything I…haven’t seen before.”

“I’ll be more careful about…how we interact…and how I dress. If we had…done something, I really couldn’t blame you with me…running around…half naked.”

“Gretta, don’t give it another thought, I’m putting it out of my mind.”