The Sibling Diaries Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She talked about how they would hold "fashion shows" for each other modeling clothing they had purchased and how the shows became a pretext for showing off and arousing each other. She explained how their relationship went form individual masturbation in the dark, to telling each other what to do while they did it. How they had moved to watching each other and finally to touching, kissing and getting each other off.

She talked about the conversations they would have while they were rubbing off. She said that her roommate had a collection of "stroke books" and told me that she would read to her roommate and watch while she rubbed off and then her roommate would read to her as she did the same. Sometimes, she said, they would take turns, coming together as they did. "Just knowing that someone was watching me, getting aroused along with me and then coming the same time I did made all the difference" she said as my fingers moved over her soft skin. Every once in a while, my cock would touch her and every time this happened, a shiver would run through my entire body.

I concluded the back rub and was preparing to get to my feet when she turned over and asked me to do the front of her legs and her shoulders. Now, at this point, I was quite firm when I told Gretta that I didn't think this was really a good idea. She just laughed and told me to get real. It was ridiculous for me to be so cautious. "If everyone acted on every physical impulse they felt", she said, "There'd be a whole lot more fucking going on". I had to agree, so with some misgivings, I got back down on my knees and prepared to continue the massage. I knew she was getting aroused and also that she was intentionally teasing me. I also knew that we had an unspoken agreement that it was all right that we were both excited, but we weren't going to act on our arousal.

I started on her shoulders, moving down her arms and finally to her fingers then back up again. I hesitantly moved my hands across the top of her chest just feeling the swell of the tops of her small breasts as I did.

I moved my hands down her sides, carefully avoiding the sides of her breasts, feeling her breathe as I did this. As I moved my hands over her taunt tummy, she said, "David, I'm going to have you do something that might sound weird."

I asked her what that was and she replied that she knew I was pretty hard and she appreciated my discipline and self control, but she felt like we were in an unequal situation.

I asked her how she figured that and she said that she could feel my erection from time to time as I massaged her and realized I had no real way to hide it. She went on to say that our situation was mutual and she was also very aroused. It wasn't fair to me that I had to totally avoid her erogenous areas while she could feel the physical arousal I was experiencing and maybe enjoy the effect our touching was having on me just a little.

"OK", I said, "What is this weird thing you want me to do?" I asked.

"You can rub oil on my breasts too" she said

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. She replied that it was only fair, but cautioned me not to linger there. "Let's not tempt fate" were her exact words.

I poured more oil into my hands and began working my way up over the bottoms of her firm little globes. When my hands passed over her nipples, I realized what she had been talking about. They were distended nearly an inch and very rigid. I felt her entire body stiffen as I touched her there and couldn't help but linger a bit gently squeezing her before moving on to the tops of her breasts and finally her neck and finally her face.

I then moved back to her abdomen moving lower and lower, skirting her mound when I started to feel her fine pubic hairs. I knew that I should move down to her legs and conclude this but before I did, I rubbed a little more oil around her pussy, being careful to avoid touching inside. I could feel the heat that radiated from this place as well as quite a bit of lubrication surrounding her cunt. I noticed that she made no protest as I continued to touch this very intimate area, but I didn't want to take it any further so I moved down to her legs.

By this time, my cock was so hard it hurt and every time it bounced a stream of fluid would drip from it. I know she felt it because I was dripping on her as I rubbed her legs.

I might as well admit that I was intentionally bouncing myself because it felt so good. The knowledge that she was aware of my arousal just helped to intensify it. As I got to her thighs, I felt her spread her legs slightly so I started to rub her inner thighs, all the time bouncing my painfully erect dick.

Out of the darkness, she asked me if I had ever done anything like she had with her college roommate.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, getting off with a guy or reading dirty books together."

I told her that I had experienced many sexual situations with both sexes but had never read dirty books with another guy. I admitted that I had my own collection of books and magazines that Sandy and I occasionally read together but admitted while I was out of town I had been reduced to reading them alone.

She didn't say anything for a moment and then she whispered that considering her situation maybe she should make use of this kind of reading material and asked me if she could borrow one or two when I finished the massage. Of course I said she could.

As I rubbed the soft skin of her inner thighs, I continued bouncing my cock a little harder when I felt it make contact with something. In a split second I realized that in the dark she had placed her hand, palm up under my cock so she could catch the fluid that now dripped in an uninterrupted stream.

The shock of excitement that coursed through my body was indescribable, but I didn't let on that I had noticed. I intentionally brushed near to her warm pussy and as I did she ground her pelvis against my hand hard enough to part her lips.

She was soaking wet and in the instant she made contact with the side of my hand, she slid herself against it, shuddered and took a ragged breath. I jerked my hand away and resumed lightly rubbing oil on her inner thighs.

A moment later it happened again. This time I didn't move my hand as she pressed herself against it, sliding back and forth coating the side of my hand with her slippery juices. At the same time, I felt her warm palm lightly touching the underside of my aching cock. She slid her palm up and down the underside slowly as she continued sliding her slippery cunt against my hand..

I don't know how long she had been holding her open palm under my dripping cock. It must have been there for some time because her hand was filled with the slippery fluid that had been issuing from my aching boner. Her hand made an obscenely wet sound as she slid it back and forth. I could hear the sound of her sodden cunt as she it rubbed against my hand.

I found her rigid little clit and began to tease it, making little circles. She said nothing as she trembled and took in a ragged, sobbing breath, letting it slowly out as we both listened to the sound or our labored breathing and our hands touching each other in the darkness.

We continued doing this to each other, for maybe a minute or two, growing more and more aroused. I took a labored breath and said, "Gretta, this is crazy."

In the darkness, I heard her reply, "I know, we'd better cool it." Her hand, however, kept on moving against my cock and I continued flicking her hardened little nub. I felt my cock begin to thicken and throb, preparing to spasm into her soft hand. I heard her saying in a high and unsteady voice that if we didn't stop right now she was going to embarrass herself badly. "Really David, I mean it. Please stop this is getting too intense."

I don't know how we managed it, but we stopped. For a moment we were motionless and I could feel her palm flat against the underside of my inflamed and aching dick. My hand remained on her swollen drenched cunt and I actually felt her little clit throb once or twice but resisted the urge to flick it one more time to send her over the edge. I heard the raw panic in her voice as she said, "Please, no more touching." And then in an unsteady whisper, "At least not right now."

I withdrew my hand and stood up and Gretta scrambled to her feet as well. As I turned to leave, I felt her hand on my arm. "Don't leave yet." In a diminutive voice she said. "I think we'd better talk".

"OK", I said, sitting down on the bed, pulling my robe over my aching erection. I felt her sit down at the end.

She said, "I'm sorry for touching you like that, it was inappropriate. I hope you can forgive me." I told her that it was an understandable thing to do with both of us sort of high and dry as it were and asked her forgiveness as well."

She was silent for a moment and then she said, "I really didn't mind you touching me just now, but I'm glad we stopped." Underneath the robe my still dripping cock released another stream which dripped down the shaft and pooled in my pubic hair.

"I really didn't mind you touching me either."

"David",

"Yes?"

"Can we kind of keep this little incident to ourselves?"

"Who did you think I was going to tell, our parents?"

"Well, I know that you and Sandy talk about stuff a lot and I'd appreciate if you kind of kept this under your hat. I don't think I could face her if she knew".

"If that's what you want, I'll respect that. As far as I'm concerned, it never happened."

"Thank you brother, it'll be a whole lot easier to face you in the future if we both just kind of put this out of our memories".

I thought for a moment and said "I think I can develop a pretty good case of amnesia"

"Thank you brother, that really puts my mind at rest."

A long silence and then she said, "I kind of wish you'd have kept on."

"Touching you?"

"Yes, it felt so nice and now I'm worse off than I was before the whole thing started."

You're not alone," I said ruefully.

"Hard huh?"

"You have no idea."

"I think I just might. My cunt is on fire. I know it's wrong, but it's been so long since anyone has touched me.... Except for a quickie blow-job...I've touched my own pussy...so much...too much...I want someone else to do it with me for a change...anyone else.

"We still can"

"I know, but I don't think we should.... at least not touch each other...no matter how much we want to it would be...wrong."

Under the robe, my hand grasped my hard dick and gingerly touched the dripping head. "I've got to admit I'm still very aroused," I said,

"Me too, but we shouldn't be touching each other like we were. Is your cock as hard as it was when I touched you?"

"Yes, is your pussy still as slippery as it was?

"I'll let you decide, listen and tell me what you think." In the darkness I heard a wet slippery sound that was clearly the sound her fingers were making as she teased her clit.

"Maybe we could just touch ourselves."

"David, I already am."

I could hear the slippery little sounds she made as she teased her clit. Pushing the bulky robe off my rigid cock I felt the cool air rush over it's surface and shuddered as I heard Gretta unconcernedly and openly touching herself at the other end of the bed.

I began to rub my engorged cock in time to the barely discernible sounds she made sitting on her end of the bed and said, "I can hear you playing with your cunt right now"

"Yes, I am, I can't seem to help myself, I hope you don't think I'm a slut." The sound of her masturbation increased in tempo and I matched her, jacking my cock faster. "I wish you could see me sitting here with my legs spread totally naked just rubbing my cunt like some kind of nasty girl who'll let her own brother watch her masturbate.

"Now you've got me doing it too, I don't think you're a slut just because you can't help rubbing your pussy. Even if you are my sister listening to you and thinking about what you're doing is making me just as crazy I can't seem to stop jacking off either."

"I know, I can hear you. I'm glad you're doing it with me, jacking your cock while I rub my cunt, I feel so nasty!"

"Like you did with your roommate in school?"

Gretta gasped "Once we let her boyfriend watch us."

"What did he do?"

"Just sat there for a while and watched. Pretty soon his dick was sticking up in his pants and, this was so sweet, he asked her if he could do it with us."

"Did she let him?"

"Not right away, she said he had to just watch so he sat there and squeezed himself through his pants. Pretty soon he was trying to jack off but he couldn't really manage it with his pants on."

"What happened then?"

"He started asking again, this time he was really desperate, but she still wouldn't let him. She stood up in front of him and started rubbing her pussy really fast and asking him how bad he wanted to touch his dick."

"He must have been begging by this time" I said moving my hand rapidly up and down the slippery length of my aching cock as I listened to Gretta briskly rubbing her slippery cunt.

"Oh he was" Gretta said in an unsteady voice laced with agitation as she openly masturbated herself and listened to me doing the same.

"Did she let him do it?"

"First she made herself cream in front of him and then told me I should do it with her and then he lost control."

"What did he do?"

He pulled his pants down and started jacking off while he watched me doing it."

"What did she do?"

Gretta moaned and said, "If I tell you this part, I'm going to cream myself right here, I always come when I get to this part...I don't think we should come...in front of each other"

"So stop playing with your cunt and tell me what happened."

"Ok, Ok, I'm stopping." I heard her take a ragged breath, "Ok, anyway, she went over to him and made him stop jacking off, but I just kept on doing it until I climaxed right in front of him. She was standing behind him and while I was doing it, you know coming, she reached around and stroked him once or twice and he was shooting cream all over me while I finished myself."

"There was a moments silence broken only by the sound of my hand moving up and down my slippery shaft.

Gretta said, "That's not fair, you're still doing it."

"I can't seem to help myself, I'm thinking about you standing in front of her boyfriend" I said, now masturbating unreservedly, my hand moving up and down a shaft that was slick with pre-come, "and what it'd be like to touch you...to squirt all over you right now."

"Me too, if we could, I'd have you touch my nipples while I get my cunt off. Her tempo increased significantly and I matched her.

"But what if I started squirting all over you when you started creaming?"

"Where would you shoot?"

"On your legs, your breasts.... your nipples."

"Would you squirt hot cream all over my face and neck?"

"Is that what her boyfriend did?"

"Oh yes, all over my face."

"I'd drench you all over, especially your face. Maybe I'd do it in your mouth and then watch you cream your pussy while I did".

"Oh David, that's so hot." The tempo of her rubbing had increased to the point that I knew her hand would just be a blur over her cunt. My own speed was rapidly approaching hers.

"Do you want me to play with your nipples while you cream?" I gasped.

"Oh yes David, anything you want, I'm going to put a finger in now." I heard the sound of her finger moving in and out as she cried, "Can you hear how wet I am? Please touch me just a little so I can come in front of you"

I got to my feet and started to walk over to her when the telephone rang. I glanced at the glowing phone and the caller ID told me that this was an important call. I picked it up.

"Hello?".

"Hello yourself."

"Oh hi Sandy,"

"Are you Ok? It sounds like you're out of breath."

"No, nothings wrong, you caught me, uh working out." I heard a giggle from Gretta as I continued.

"You wouldn't by any chance be working your cock out would you?"

"Um...you must be psychic."

"I must be, is Gretta around?"

"Just a minute, I'll...uh, get her."

I put my hand over the receiver, "It's Sandy, she wants to talk to you."

"Me?" I heard Gretta's panicked whisper as I handed the phone to her..

"Hello? Oh nothing much, we were just uh...talking."

"So much for keeping secrets" I thought to myself

I heard a giggle from Gretta.

"Well maybe before I walked in, you really have a dirty mind, has anyone ever told you that?"

Another giggle from Gretta and then, "Why I'd love to, thank you very much, I'll plan on it."

"Goodbye then." She handed me the phone back to me, "She wants to talk to you."

"Uh...yes?"

"She thinks she pulled the wool over my eyes, but we both know better don't we?"

"Uh yeah, I guess we do."

"It's making me feel pretty damn salacious just thinking about what you two are working yourselves up to over there. I'll expect a full report later with plenty of specifics but in the mean time, save some for later tonight sport; after all, it's our anniversary and I've got some plans of my own, get it?"

"Yes Bass, I get it" I said lapsing into a deep Creole accent.

"That's the way I like, I like, I like it uh huh, uh huh."

"Glad to please."

"And David?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, see you tonight."

As I talked, sanity returned. When I put the receiver down I heard Gretta's voice from out of the darkness, "Saved by the bell." She sounded relieved. I know I was.

Our excitement hung in the air like an invisible mist you could cut with a knife.

"Maybe you're right. I think I'm going to kick you out and finish what we started like a decent brother. I'm really sorry Gretta, I'm afraid I let things get badly out of hand."

Gretta was silent for a moment and then she said, "If anyone should apologize it ought to be me."

"Nonsense, lets not start blaming ourselves, this is a perfectly natural situation for two people our age to find themselves in."

"If you say so" She sounded uncertain.

"I do say so and now I think I've got some reading to do." I leaned over and switched on my bedside lamp.

"Uh, David."

I paused and looked over at Gretta sitting on the end of my bed. Gretta had pulled her T-shirt on, but it utterly failed to conceal her swollen pussy and only accentuated her stiff and distended nipples. Her inner thighs were wet and shiny and as I stared more fluid ran down one.

"Do you think I could borrow one or two of those magazines you're planning on reading?"

I had slipped of my back robe on but the sash had gotten kicked under the bed somehow.. Without the sash it hung open leaving my rigid cock entirely exposed. At this point I was really beyond minding. I saw her drop her gaze until she openly stared at my aching boner. At the same time I was looking at her red and inflamed cunt. Her hard clit clearly was visible and as I reached into the drawer she tried to pull the shirt over her exposed pussy. Her efforts were useless and I felt that they were pretty halfhearted as well.

In my mind I imagined my beautiful sister lying in her bed fifteen feet away flipping through one of my very nasty books madly rubbing her drenched pussy and I said, "What kind of stories do you like?"

"I don't really know, my roommate had all kinds, what kind have you got?"

I slipped my robe on. As I got to my feet on trembling legs I said, "Just about any kind of story you can imagine come on and you can pick one or two out."

"Do you have any stories where they put a blindfold on a girl and she has to do stuff to a bunch of people?"

"I think so, do you like those kind of stories?"

"Yes, very much."

"Have you ever done anything like that?"

"No, but I've imagined it. I think it would be sexy to be standing in front of a group of people having my boyfriend telling me what to do and describing what the other people were doing."