The Sibling Diaries Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy and I have talked about trying something like that."

"Oh David, that sounds so hot, I can just imagine you telling her what to do."

"Maybe I'll tell you about it after we try it."

"I know I shouldn't be thinking about you and her like that, but today I can't seem to get my mind off this kind of stuff. I feel like I'm going crazy or something"

Needless to say, this conversation was doing little to strengthen my resolve to put an end to this incident. "Well, lets see what I can dig up."

Gretta followed me to my closet silently. I opened the door and flipped on the light. I pulled out a pile of magazines off the shelf and sitting down on the chair put them on my desk and said, "Take a look."

When she bent over to flip through the magazines, I could easily look down the shirt she was wearing. She glanced up at me and saw me staring at her firm little breasts and went back to turning the pages without comment.

As she flipped the pages she said, "It won't bother you that I'm reading these?"

"Does it bother you that I'm looking at your breasts?"

She reddened and then she said, "No, it excites me."

"To be honest, it won't bother me that you're reading them, but it's going to be pretty hard not to think about what you're going to be doing while you read them."

"Will thinking about it excite you?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good" she said, "because knowing that you're over here thinking about what I'm doing and doing the same thing excites me more than I can say."

She stood up and said, "Would you like to see my breasts without the shirt?" When I didn't reply, she pulled it up exposing her hard nipples then pinched one lightly, shivering as she did so. At the same time she slapped lightly at her swollen mound and said, "I'll be thinking of you."

I slapped my cock, spraying droplets onto Gretta's legs and smiled saying, "I'll be thinking about you too, now get out of here before we wind up fucking like a couple of animals."

Pulling the shirt back into place, she grinned back and scooped up three of the magazines.

"Thank you David."

As she turned to leave, she grasped my shoulders, looked into my eyes and said, "And David, thank you for being strong for both of us." Then she gave me a kiss.

I know she intended it to be a sisterly peck, but as soon as our lips touched, my mouth opened a little and her soft tongue slipped into my mouth and the kiss became passionate. We both broke the kiss at the same time and stepped back from each other.

Her face was flushed, her hair disheveled her breathing was ragged and of course I've already written how excited and aroused we both were even before the kiss. I can only imagine what I looked like.

Lowering her gaze from me, she again stared at my aching cock and said, "If you want, you can come in my room and watch."

"Gretta, I'd better not."

"OK, I guess I'll see you later and David, please don't forget our agreement"

"None of this ever happened," I said, already regretting my decision to remain in my room.

"Remember, amnesia" she said.

"I've already forgotten," I said, taking a last look at her swollen and distended pussy as she turned to leave.

A moment later, the door shut, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I don't really think I need to describe what they were. My stroke books were pretty useless considering what I knew to be taking place in the room across the hall.

I turned out the lights and lay down to finish myself and drift off to sleep. As I lay in the darkness I imagined Gretta next door, leafing through our books and rubbing her pussy. I know she would be thinking about what I was doing and wishing I was there to cream with her, to spew sperm on her. I imagined this happening and started to stroke my sore and aching cock. I thought I heard a muffled cry, but the soundproofing is pretty good. I'm sure that it was just my imagination.

"Maybe she's doing what I did last time and listening outside my door." I thought to myself, shivering as I did so.

It wouldn't take much to send me over. I caressed myself once or twice and stopped, intending to make this moment last a little longer. I removed my hands from my aching cock and lay there feeling the lust course through me. From the hall I heard a muffled cry. She was standing outside my closed door diddling her swollen and distended cunt; I just knew it.

That was nearly all it took. Unable to control myself I cried out Gretta's name and prepared to let nature take it's course. I felt my rigid member stiffen and contract and stiffen again. I stood on the edge of orgasm, breathlessly waiting for the final spasm and then I began to subside a little.

I continued torturing myself like this for the next few minutes, bringing myself to the brink and then backing off. I heard Gretta cry out once or twice and each time nearly ended it for me. There was no doubt, she was doing it in the hallway.

Finally, I took my final approach and just as I passed the point of no return, there was a gentle knock and the door opened. Gretta stood framed in the dim light from the hall, still wearing that little T-shirt but naked from the waist down. At least I think she was naked. All I could really see of her was her silhouette. There is no doubt in my mind that she was able to see me. The light from the hall provided more than enough illumination.

Shamed and embarrassed, I cried, "Gretta, no!." It was far too late for me to stop. The mortification and disgrace I felt struggled with my excitement as my cock contracted as if it had a mind of its own. Even as I struggled to bring myself under control my cream began to rain down on me. I felt a warm splash against my cheek and another on my neck. I was helpless, unable to stop my unconcerned cock from squirting high into the air as my sister stood in the doorway watching. I closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure course through my body, utterly ashamed of the fact that Gretta was watching me do this.

Suddenly heard a movement next to my bed. There was a rapid sloshing sound accompanied by a low sobbing moan and I felt a splash of warm liquid pouring over my face and neck. I opened my eyes just in time to see Gretta standing next to the bed. She had placed one foot on the bed and had one remaining on the floor. At some point between the time I saw her standing in the door and now, she had removed the shirt she was wearing. Her nipples stood out stiff and rigid and her breasts looked like they had grown a couple of sizes.

My eyes widened as she reached out to try to catch the sperm that rained down from my convulsing dick that continued to spray my cream into the air.

Her hand moved rapidly in and out of her cunt and I could see she had inserted at least three fingers into herself as she shuddered and whimpered, "Me too, I've got to do it too, don't leave me all alone, I've got to-"

She stiffened and a stream of warm liquid arched from her cunt and began to splash against my cock, which was still shooting diminishing jets of cream into the air. For a few seconds I could feel my own sperm showering my body and at the same time Gretta's warm stream pouring over me as well. I stiffened and shuddered with renewed passion. My cock grew absolutely rigid and gave one enormous final spasm. I cried Gretta's name as a huge stream of hot cream arched high into the air landing on Gretta's face, neck and breasts with an audible splashing slap.

Her eyes widened, then she whispered, "You're doing it on me." One hand moved over her breasts smearing my seed as she reached up and pinched a rigid nipple, whimpering as she did so. Her other hand continued to piston in and out of her pussy, the sloshing became much wetter. She sobbed, "Now I'm doing it on you, watch me now, ah yes, feels so nice with you watching me do it for you, on you -- here I go" another stream of liquid cascaded onto my chest. It grew in strength and splashed against my neck. Warm droplets sprayed on my face and cheeks as she groaned, ""David, I'm sorry, but when I saw you doing it. She shuddered and continued - I couldn't help it – I just want to – Let you see me do it too – like I'm doing – right now. Oh here I go again" This time, the liquid splashed against her hand spattering and raining between her legs, running in rivulets down her thighs.

We were both motionless for a few moments, feeling our orgasms subside and the warm afterglow creep through our trembling limbs. Gretta collapsed into a heap on the floor sobbing bitterly.

Without thinking, I pulled her up into the bed and held her as her body was wracked with sobs. "There, there" I said as I pulled her closer, our naked flesh coming into contact, really for the first time. I realized as I held her that we were both coated with our sexual juices and the result of our nearly mutual climax. Our skin slid against each other, lubricated by a generous measure of the warm liquid we had just sprayed on each other.

Through her tears she choked, "You must think I'm a real slut now"

I whispered in her ear, "Never, I'd never think that about you, I love you." Her sobbing intensified, "But not like a sister." I softly reassured her, Yes, I still love you like a sister, we just got carried away, it could have happened to anyone."

"But it happened to us" she sobbed

"That's OK I whispered, pulling her into bed and wrapping my arms around her "we can pretend like it never happened."

She let me cuddle up to her and as her tears subsided I heard her whisper, "Just hold me for a while David." In a moment, we were both sound asleep folded together like a pair of spoons wrapped in my blanket.

I woke up an hour or two later from an incredibly erotic dream. For a minute or two I was half in the dream and half awake, trying to return to the dream, anxious to finish it and yet aware that it was fading away into the mist of my subconscious.

It was one of those incredibly detailed dreams that remain imprinted on the memory long after a return to the waking world. I had been dreaming I was tied to a chair watching Sandra and Gretta masturbate together in front of a mirror. We were in a darkened room lit by many candles and filled with the scent of incense. Despite the fact that I couldn't touch myself and neither Sandy or Gretta was touching me, for some mysterious reason I was very close to orgasm. I don't think either girl was even aware of my presence. Their backs were to me, but I could see them both reflected in the mirror. Gretta was wearing a blindfold. Now and then Sandy would lean over and whisper something in her ear. When she did this, Gretta would do something to herself. Once she slapped her pussy – hard, followed by a light spanking that went on until Sandy leaned over and whispered that she should stop. After another whispered command, she pinched a nipple, shuddering as she did so. Another whisper and she stopped touching herself entirely, standing motionless listening to the sound Sandy's fingers made as she rubbed her cunt feverishly telling Gretta that she was approaching orgasm and then asking her if she should go ahead and cream. Gretta shook her head violently but wordlessly and Sandy stopped, turning to a small table that sat next to the mirror.

Sandy picked up a pair of handcuffs and said, "I've stopped, but I don't trust you. You might make yourself come without permission. Again the wordless shake of her head, but she slipped the cuffs onto Gretta's thin wrists anyway fastening her hands behind her back.

My quivering cock stuck straight out and leaked a steady stream of pre come into a puddle that had been accumulating on the seat of the chair as I watched them both. I knew that pretty soon I my sperm would be spattering on the floor as they continued this erotic game mindless my reaction.

I tried to speak, but no words would come. I realized that I did not possess the power of speech.

They both returned to the mirror and Sandy began caressing Gretta whispering in her ear. She stood behind Gretta as her hands moved over her body, pinching her nipples and cupping her breasts. It was a minute or two before I realized that despite the handcuffs Gretta was able to touch Sandy's pussy when she was standing close behind her. Sandy was standing on tiptoe to allow her this access, constantly repositioning herself so Gretta could continue to touch her.

For the first time, I allowed my eyes to wander around the room and became aware that we three weren't the only people there. In the shadows, situated not to far from me were a couple, a man and a woman. Like me, they were restrained in chairs. The woman was young, but not as young as Gretta, or Sandy. She had large brown eyes and sandy blonde brown hair. Her skin was very fair and I judged her to be a medium sized girl, perhaps five foot five or six inches tall. She wore wire-rimmed glasses and an oversized man's white shirt buttoned up except for the top two or three buttons and nothing else Although she was wearing a shirt, her breasts seemed to be large and heavy, but firm enough not to sag badly when she wasn't wearing a bra. Obviously this was one of those times. Her face was flushed and it was clear she had been watching both the girls as long as I had with a similar reaction.

Even though the shirt was unmistakably one or two sizes larger than she was I could clearly see her distended nipples as they poked at the fabric. The shirt was snug across her breasts. As I watched her I could see that she was moving herself in an effort to create friction between the shirt and her very stiff nipples. Her shapely legs were spread as she ground her pelvis helplessly against the smooth seat of the chair. Even from where I sat I could see that it wasn't doing much good. I could hear the squishing sound she was making in her fruitless effort to achieve some sort of gratification. Because of our relative positioning, I couldn't see her pussy even though the shirt had ridden up far enough for me to know that it was exposed.

She seemed to notice me at the same time I noticed her, at first blushing deeply and then flashing me such a look of helpless excitement and passion that my cock jumped an inch or two. She looked at my cock with such impotent hunger that I nearly came right then. I bounced my rigid cock once or twice and it throbbed, slowly discharging a long string of sticky fluid that hung between the tip of my cock and the puddle in the chair a long time. Eventually it parted expanding the growing puddle so it began to drip off the seat of the chair and onto the floor.

When I looked back at her, she had thrust her pelvis up out of the chair so I could just see the mound of her pussy over the tops of her hands which were restrained to the arms of the wooden chair.. As she returned to a sitting position, the look on her face told me that she had wanted me to see her exposed in this intimate manner.

Her husband or boyfriend was a little taller than she was with dark brown hair that fell in a shock across his face. His broad shoulders and well-developed muscles said either construction worker or weight lifter to me. He wore a blindfold and jockey shorts. The shorts were distended to a ridiculous proportion by the erection they contained. He had reached this state of excitement simply by listening to the sounds Sandy and Gretta were making in the sweetly scented room. He also was fruitlessly thrusting his erection against the tight fabric with about the same fulfillment his wife was getting trying to scrape her nipples against the taunt cotton of her oversized shirt.

I looked at her again and caught her eye. We exchanged frustrated and horny looks. I began bouncing my erection until the drops flying from the tip were spattering the floor in front of my chair and were scattered over my legs chest neck and chin. She responded by raising her pelvis again, this time a little higher. She was trying to give me a better view and she succeeded. Even in the shadow I could see the lubrication shining on her pubic mound and coating the tops of her thighs. After a moment she lowered herself back into the chair and we both resumed watching Sandy and Gretta.

Sandy was no longer in back of Gretta. She had taken her by the arm and was leading her toward the couple. When she reached them, she gently directed Gretta until she stood in front of the man. A whispered command in her ear and she steeped forward until her legs hit his knees. She stopped and slowly dropped to her knees in front of him.

Stepping to the side of his chair, Sandy tugged his jockey shorts down until his cock bounced free. Then she pulled them out of the way and placing her hand on the back of Gretta's head began to guide her toward his cock, now standing free.

There was a flurry of motion next to me and I could see that the girl with the brown hair and large breasts was shaking her head violently.

Sandy stepped in front of her a slight sardonic smile on her face. "Don't like the idea of Gretta here sucking your husbands dick?"

The woman shook her head negatively, hair flying.

"I'll bet you'd rather be doing that, maybe even make Gretta watch instead?"

The woman was nodding

Sandy stood there a moment as if considering her wished and then smiling sardonically she muttered half to herself, "Too bad for you that you're not in charge."

Sandra walked behind the other man's chair and tipping it back so the two front legs were off the floor, she slowly dragged him around so he was sitting in front of the woman and I. The chair left scratches on the shining hardwood floor and his erect cock bounced as she maneuvered him into place. A fine sheen of sweat stood out on her taunt muscles and her firm breasts bounced as she lowered the legs of his chair back to the ground. Sandy then went around to the woman's chair and simply pushed it the five or six feet that had been separating us until we were sitting side by side. We were so close our arms were touching and I could feel the heat of her body through the sleeves of the thin white cotton shirt. Standing in front of her, Sandy began to unbutton her shirt slowly, speaking as her fingers fumbled with the buttons.

"I guess this can be a real test of how loyal and faithful he really is. I mean, after all, with you sitting right here, he ought to be able to control his desires, isn't that right?"

The brown haired woman stared at her with a pleading expression on her face and then shook her head emphatically. Sandy ignored the supplication and the negative shaking as she continued unbuttoning her shirt and speaking.

"As a matter of fact, I doubt you could control your own impulses and desires right now; just look at the state of you!"

I looked at her closely for the first time. Her face wore an expression of unknowable sorrow and heartbreak. At the same time she was flushed and her lips were reddened and slightly swollen. Her mouth was open and her breathing was ragged I saw that her attention was divided between her husband who sat in front of us, erection sticking straight up and my own raging cock, now nearly close enough for her to touch.

Sandy had finished unbuttoning her shirt and her breasts were exposed for the first time. The nipples were very dark and hard and her areola was swollen as well. Glancing down, I was able to see her cunt for the first time and despite the heavy brown pubic hair that covered it I could see her labia, bright red and swollen, slick and shiny with anticipation and lubrication that continued to flow even as I watched.

Wordlessly Sandy reached down and slipped her finger over her oozing pussy and just grazed the edge of her labia. The woman's reaction was immediate. She promptly spread her legs so wide, I could feel her knees touching mine and thrust her pelvis toward the teasing fingers. Sandy removed her hand swiftly almost before the pathetically aroused woman had a chance to feel it.