The Sibling Diaries Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jim’s turn” I said.

Heather reluctantly removed her hand from his member and handed the tape to Jim. I could see a definite wet spot at the eight-inch mark on the cloth tape.

Heather raised her arms in the air to accommodate Jim as he slipped the tape over her breasts and wrapped it around her back. He moved his hands around the tape to make sure it was positioned correctly and Heather shuddered as his fingers slipped under the tape brushing her nipples. Finally he announced “Thirty six inches. He then measured her waist and then her hips, which came out 29 and 34 inches respectively. Then it was my turn.

I raised my hands in the air and felt Jim slip the tape over my breasts. I don’t think it was deliberate but for a moment the wet spot on the tape sat directly on the rigid nipple of my right breast and I felt fluid from my soaking pussy begin to trickle down one thigh. Then he moved it, the friction causing me to shudder slightly and resist the strong urge to touch myself right in front of both of them.

As he had done with Heather, he moved his fingers all around under the tape to make sure it was properly placed. When his fingers brushed first one nipple and then the other I felt a sensation that reverberated from each nipple directly to my stiff and aching clitoris.

Finally he announced that my bust line was also 36 inches but before he released the tape he did something he hadn’t done with Heather. He stepped close behind me so his cock was touching my backside and briefly and gently cupping both my breasts in his hands. He whispered in my ear, “Yours look larger that Heather’s do you want me to measure again?”

I turned and pushed him away saying, “Keep your hands to yourself, we’re through with this…enough!” flouncing to my bed leaving them both standing there.

I know they both thought I was being a prude but I knew that if I stood there one second longer…I was going to…let him do anything he wanted with me.

Heather finally said, “Amy’s right. Enough is enough, let’s try to get some sleep.” And walked over to our bed climbing into the top bunk.

Jim stood uncertainly in the middle of the room and then walked to the door and opened it. He glanced out into the hall and looked both ways before running across the hall and disappearing inside closing his door behind him. I got out of bed and walked to our door and shut it aware of Heather’s eyes on my body as I did so.

I got back into my bed and lay there every nerve alive utterly unable to sleep. Finally I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the sensations coursing through my body. I closed my eyes and lie there.

As soon as my eyes closed pictures began to form under my eyelids that made sleep even more distant. I heard Heather’s voice from the top bunk, “Amy?”

“Uh huh?”

“Are you still awake?”

“If I wasn’t, I am now?”

“What are you thinking about?”

“You know…things, how about you?”

“I feel like such a…slut.”

I didn’t say anything.

“You’re supposed to ask me why.”

“I know why you feel like a slut.” I replied, “The same reason I feel like…a nasty….little tramp. Because we both have been acting…like…well sluts.”

“I’m still acting like one.”

Pulse pounding I asked, “Are you…playing with yourself?”

“Yes…and imaging…things.”

“Like?”

“I’m imagining that Jim is standing here…giving me a back rub…and I uh…turn over so he can…see me…and I start rubbing my pussy…like I am…right now and you’re looking at his hard cock…and…doing the same thing.”

While she was talking I lowered my hand to my slippery and swollen mound squeezing it gently. “Go on” I said.

“Anyway” her voice came breathlessly, “You’re pretending to be asleep, but you’re listening to us and…I let him…start playing with…my breasts…and he’s rubbing lotion…on them while I…keep playing…and you do too…but he doesn’t know that you’re awake…and looking at his…cock.”

Unable to stand it any more I began rubbing my clitoris as she continued. “Then I let him play…with my…pussy and he…starts doing what I am and you’re…watching.” Heather gasped and I could hear her rapidly rubbing her pussy as the top bunk creaked.

“Heather?”

“Oh…yes?” She gasped.

“I’m doing the same thing that you are right now.”

“Oh yes…what…are you thinking?”

“That I wish…Jim…was watching…both of us.”

“Oh yes…would he be…touching…both…of us?”

“Not right away…first…like you said…but I’d reach over and pour lotion on…my hand…and his cock…would still be sticking out while he rubs your pussy…and…I’d be rubbing it on his cock…and.”

Out in the hall we heard a door open. We both froze and I whispered, “Who is it?”

“Shhh, I think it’s Jim, act like you’re asleep.”

The door to our room opened and Jim stuck his head in.

“Are you guys still awake?”

I heard Heather reply, “I am…but I think Amy’s asleep, what’s up?”

“Can I come in?”

“Yeah, but come over to where we can hear each other and keep your voice down so we don’t wake Amy.”

Jim stepped inside and shut the door and walked over to our bed. I watched through mostly closed eyelids as he bent over and looked at me. I was still naked and hadn’t had time to pull the covers up. His cock was still as rigid as a board and I tried to fake the deep breathing of a person who was truly asleep as his eyes moved over my naked and totally aroused body.

After a moment I heard Heather whisper, What’re you doing?”

Jim straightened up so he was looking at Heather and below I was able to watch his erect cock as they whispered together. As this was taking place, my mind was in turmoil. I realized that both Heather and I were both acting in concert to follow through with what had been a shared fantasy only a few moments before. If Jim had waited a couple of minutes longer…we would not have been so receptive to what we were doing right now.

But he hadn’t waited and now his cock bobbed over my body as I listened to Heather and him whispering together. A drop of moisture formed at the tip of his cock and slowly began to descend. I cupped my hand under it and when it finally fell I caught it in my palm. I rubbed the liquid first on one aching nipple and then the other. Feeling like a total slut I reached down and began to slowly tease my rigid clitoris.

“I can’t seem to get to sleep.” Jim was saying.

“Join the club…I’ve been laying here…wishing…I could relax…and get to sleep.” “Same here…I’ve been tempted…to…touch my cock.”

“To make it do…what Stewart did…with Rebecca?”

“Yeah…I know I should just…wait for it to…go away…but it…isn’t doing that.”

“Have you…ever…made it do that?”

“Only once…so far.”

“When was that?”

“Earlier today…in the shower.”

“What did it…feel like?”

“Oh Heather, I can’t even describe it…it felt so…nice.”

“Jim?”

“Yeah?”

“I haven’t…ever…done that…made myself…do that…but I’ve been touching myself…I stopped doing it when you came in…did you…squirt…stuff?”

“Uh…yeah what are you doing Heather?”

“I’m…touching…my…pussy a little…do you want me to…stop? Do you think I should stop…doing this?”

Jim’s cock appeared to be as stiff as an iron rod, when Heather asked him that question, his cock delivered a long slippery stream of warm lubrication, which overflowed my waiting palm and ran down my wrist and arm. I brazenly smeared the entire gooey release across my breasts and stomach and increased the speed of my hand against my aching pussy no longer caring if Jim detected my wonton self-stimulation. As a matter of fact…I wanted him to…hear me…to know what I was doing with his…sperm.

I continued rubbing my slippery cunt briskly watching Jim’s cock delivering a steady discharge of fluid, which I was catching and rubbing on various points of my body as I shamelessly rubbed myself and listened to their conversation.

Jim was saying, “Go on…it’s only natural…for you to…want to…touch yourself…after all…I did it.”

“I know” Heather gasped, “That’s what’s making me feel…so…turned on…knowing you did it. Hearing about you…squirting your…sperm…all over the shower. I wish I could have watched you…do that…like you’re watching me. I wish I could let you know…just how turned on…I am.”

“How turned on…are you?”

“Enough to let you…watch me…doing this. Enough to let you…touch me…if you want to.”

“You won’t think…I’m…”

“Perverted?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t care if…you are…I’m feeling…so nasty…I’d let you do anything…touch me…..anywhere…if you want.”

“Can I…..touch…...your breasts…..please?”

“Go on…but…not hard…just brush my nipples…yes…just like that…oh yes…just keep doing…like that.”

I was approaching some kind of peak as I listened to this conversation unfold. Jim had reached down and was stroking his erection inches from my face. As he did this drops flew off landing all over me as my own hand moved in a near blur over my aching and slippery cunt.

Jim was clearly afraid he was going to squirt his cream over my sleeping body because he’s stroke his erection until it was leaking fluid all over his hand and then he’s stop and play with Heather for a little while and then the hand would return to his rigid cock.

Now he was using both his hands. Apparently he’d slipped one finger up Heather as he used the other hand to lightly tease her nipples. His neglected cock bobbed in an agony of arousal and I began to lose my senses as I felt the beginnings of something so delightful I can’t begin to describe it even today.

The next few minutes were a blur in my memory but I can state with absolute certainty that these things happened....

I experienced the most overpowering orgasm I have ever had, and I’ve had quite a few since then. While I was shuddering in an agony of delight I sat up and took Jim’s throbbing erection into my mouth sliding my lips over as much of it as I could. His cock thickened nearly choking me and immediately filled my mouth with hot cream that I swallowed. Before I had entirely swallowed the first gush another was squirting into my warm mouth which I tried desperately to swallow quickly but this was followed by a third eruption of hot sperm which began to overflow and drip over my breasts and onto my stomach. All the time my hand kept rubbing my clit causing spasm after spasm of pure delight to race through my entire body.

Jim continued to shoot his scalding cream into my mouth and I continued to swallow as much as I could as I listened to Heather doing the same thing that Jim and I were doing. By the time our climaxes were diminishing to the status of tremors I was entirely covered with his cream despite having swallowed what seemed like gallons of hot sperm.

“I nearly.

The tape player went silent and I waited a moment before asking Sandy, “Is something wrong with the tape player?”

She didn’t reply and looking over at her I saw that her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her pussy in a slow measured manner.

“Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to be touching ourselves!”

She opened her eyes and smiled, “YOU weren’t supposed to be touching yourself, I’ve had about three orgasms listening to this tape, a feat even you aren’t capable of…I’m just warming up for the main act, which is about to start now.”

She got out of bed and ejected the tape. “Yep, it’s over what did you think?”

I threw back the covers revealing perhaps the hardest erection I’ve experienced since I was about sixteen. “Judge for yourself.”

She regarded my towering excitement critically and then said, yes…I think this will do.

Walking over to the electronics shelf she clicked a couple of switches and then got onto the bed kneeling over me so her cunt was suspended inches from my rigid cock.

She parted her slippery and swollen lips and with a smile asked, “Do you want this?”

“Oh yes please!”

Wordlessly she slipped her wet cunt over my aching excitement and began moving up and down….

Gretta can better describe what transpired next and she does so in chapter 6 of the sibling dairies, which you can read in the “Chain Stories” section along with chapters 2 and 4. “Judo” is the author of these chapters.

Chapter 7, the concluding chapter is under construction right now. We are collaborating on this final chapter.

I would welcome feedback from readers on how they would conclude the story and of course I am always open to hearing about the effect reading this had on you…and anyone reading it with you. Also…if you’d like to…discuss this over the phone…I’m open to this…we can…go over some of the details…at length…and perhaps…discuss the literary…merits…of this story together…late at night…as we…relax…and talk with one another in our respective beds.