The Sibling Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"What made you be like that last time?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know... why did you want to see him kiss me and then touch my boob!"

"I don't know... I just thought it would be fun to see how far I could go. But I think you're more worried about how it made you feel."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked turning on him as he made some eggs up.

"You know good and well. I saw the reaction you both had after that second kiss. And then I saw you shake a little as you ran away after he touched your breast... like you had the chills. Come on admit it... you liked it. I know Tim did."

"What? How do you know?"

"He told me."

"When... you're not supposed to talk about the game unless it's being played. You made that rule yourself!"

"Settle down... it was today, when you were washing his clothes. He said he started getting a boner when he kissed you and it freaked him out. He threatened doing it to me this go around."

"What? Oh great! So now he's going to make us kiss and maybe more."

"Come on... admit it... you liked it... I saw it on your face."

Vicky didn't admit anything then, because Tim yelled from his room for them to hurry up. But she knew he was right... she did like it and it made her excited that Tim had too. They both finished putting his food together and took it into his room.

"Ah, good... you're both here. I think we need to discuss something."

They gave him is food and he began eating it and talked amid bites. "Sit down in the chair, please," he said, gesturing to his one computer chair in his room.

"Who, there is only one chair," Vicky asked.

"Sit on Brant's lap, girl and listen," Tim returned.

Brant sat down and Vicky sat gently on his legs, trying to hold herself off him more than sit down but that didn't last since her legs were sore from running. She soon let her weight down on his lap.

"I think we all know what we need to talk about... The kiss and the boob," Tim said, and then busted up laughing at his own words.

Vicky looked at Brant and saw the grin on his face but she was keeping a serious face and concerned about sitting on his lap.

"Are we going to allow this kind of thing to continue? That's the question? And as Supreme Leader I give you the freedom to answer honestly."

"It was innocent fun... what's the harm," Brant broke in.

"Innocent to you since you made us!" Vicky blurted.

"I don't know what the problem is... you both liked it," Brant followed up.

"Did you, Vicky... did you like it?" Tim asked. "You have to tell the truth."

She hesitated, trapped... "I... it was... okay fine, it was pleasant. I got chills and..." she broke off.

"I see... so Brant says innocent fun. You say it was pleasant and gave you chills and I'll admit I enjoyed it, which Brant already knows so I think we have our answer."

Vicky looked at him shocked, she couldn't believe he was going to let it continue, and he was going to be the one that did it.

"But... You can't be ser..."

Tim, holding up his hand cut her short. "I've decided... discussion over until a new Supreme Leader is chosen."

Vicky was fuming inside but bound by the rules. She was so invested on winning the game some day and getting payback that she went along with them until that wonderful day. She was also still confused about how she felt and a mischievous part of herself wanted more of what Brant had started.

Suddenly Vicky felt movement under her butt and stiffened. Brant's evil side was also turned on by the prospect of continuing the sexual escapades of the marble game. She tried to ignore the growing bulge under her but it was large and her mind wandered, thinking about how big her twin brothers might be.

She kept her focus on Tim, eating his food and waited for his next instruction. His chores were done, his room was cleaned and he was being fed so she was curious to see what he would make them do next. Since he brought up the sexual discussion she had a feeling he would make her kiss Brant and who knew what else after that. She never thought it would go as far as it did.

By the time he finished his food the bulge under Vicky had softened and disappeared since she had tried not to move to encourage it. Suddenly Tim spoke up.

"Not bad, Toys... pretty good food. So I have some questions for you both."

"Vicky, are you a virgin?" he asked.

Vicky hesitated but knew this was the start. "No."

"Did you enjoy your first time?" he asked.

"Not at first but then it was okay."

"And now? Do you like sex now?"

"Yes, it's great."

"Have you ever wondered what we look like naked, me and Brant?"

She wanted to lie and say no but she thought they might see through her... "Yes."

"Do you think we have the same size dicks, since we're identical twins?"

"I assume, I mean it makes sense I can hardly tell you apart most the time."

"Should we find out?" Tim asked, causing both Vicky and Brant to lock on to him and stare. "Yes, I think we should.

"Vicky, go and get a ruler. We're going to find out."

Vicky almost fell on the floor with shock as Brant pushed her off his lap and her sore legs gave way but she caught herself. As she left the room a strange tingle grabbed her sex at the prospect of measuring her brother's cocks. Her heart rate increased and she found herself moving faster toward her room to find a ruler. She hurried back and rushed into the room, forgetting to hide her anticipation.

"I got it," she said.

Both her brothers were standing now and had been conversing when she walked back in.

"That was fast... I think someone is excited," Brant said.

She denied it, trying to act nonchalant as she walked over to them. She stood next to them holding the ruler and waiting for what would happen next.

"Okay so I think you should measure us erect to be fair, so we need some visual stimulation. Take off your shirt and bra and sit in my chair." Tim commanded.

Vicky wasn't expecting this; she thought they would be the only ones undressing. She quickly realized that was a silly mistake and considered herself foolish. She wanted to protest, not wanting to take her clothing off especially since they were fully dressed still. What would stop them from lying and not letting her measure them, faking it so they could see her boobs.

She had no choice though and pulled her T-shit over her head. She unclasped her bra, holding it on with her arms and looking up at her two brothers. They both were motionless, staring with anticipation at her. She felt self-conscious, not believing she was doing this. She pulled her bra from her body, dropped it on the floor and stood half naked before them. She watched their reactions, which were both identical. Their eyes widened and their mouth's parted slightly, eyes locked onto her bare breasts.

"Wow, Vicky... wow," Brant said.

She felt her nipples rising from the draft and quickly moved to sit in the chair. "Okay so here's your 'visual stimulation' now it's your turn."

"Easy there, toy, I'm in control," Tim rebuffed, staring at her.

She crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them together slightly and saw the expressions change on her brother's faces. They were both mesmerized by her breasts and a feeling of pride and assurance came over her.

"You first, Brant," Tim said... "Drop your pants."

Brant obeyed and now it was Vicky's turn to stare. His pants were first and she saw the large bulge she had felt pressing out on his underwear. Then in one smooth motion he pulled them down over his rapidly growing cock. Vicky gasped as the thick shaft fell forward and hovered out away from his body in a straight line. It was bigger than she expected and continued to bounce upward until it was fully erect and throbbing. She looked up and Brant was staring at her chest. She knew just the image of her uncovered tits had made her brother rock hard.

Without saying a word, Tim followed suit and Vicky had two identical cocks to look at. Both were hard and both looked exactly alike.

"Okay, Vicky... measure us," Tim ordered.

Vicky stood up with ruler in hand and walked over to them. She hesitated, being so close to her brother's cocks but finally bent over and put the ruler up against Brant's body, trying to measure his penis without touching it.

"You can't do it that way... push it down horizontal and get a good measurement from the base to the head," Tim instructed.

Tentatively with her free hand, Vicky reached out and with two fingers placed them on Brant's shaft and pushed his hard cock down. Her heart beat was out of control and her pussy was pulsing in her underwear as she touched her brother's cock. He felt hard and soft at the same time and the excitement was making it hard to function, her hands shook. She read off the numbers out loud once she got a good measurement.

"6 and 5/8" inches long."

"Measure the width too?" Tim instructed watching her work.

"1 ¾" wide."

"Okay, now measure me."

She moved to Tim, following the same procedure and producing the same numbers.

"Exactly the same... I was right. That's amazing," Vicky said.

"Huh? I really thought they might be different," Brant said.

"Yeah, me too?" Tim added.

"Nope, you guys are exactly the same. And I might add not bad, not bad at all," Vicky said biting her lip and staring at her two well hung brothers, totally forgetting she was topless.

She realized her mistake the instant she said it. Tim picked up on her arousal and he capitalized on it instantly.

"Oh you like what you see? Very well, put the ruler down and play with my dick, Toy," he said.

She panicked, knowing she might have caused this request and one part of her said to end this right now, the other part told her to do it so she could continue the game and win one day. She finally, after half a minute of deciding, reached out and pushed Tim's cock up and smashed it against his body before gliding her palm up the shaft. He moaned and she felt him shake and his cock jerk from her touch.

"Oh... that's nice, Vicky. Do that more," he commanded.

She did and she liked it. She felt herself moisten more, just like when she touched the other boy's penis' before this one. She continued to rub up and down the shaft and then let it fall slightly so she could grab hold of it. She knew how to stroke a cock without using lube, one of her boyfriends had taught her at a stupid movie one night. With this knowledge she began to stroke Tim and the reaction was explosive after only a few strokes of her hand. His legs tightened, he moaned and suddenly he was cumming. She was standing off to the side, bending down slightly to touch him so his semen missed her and shot about two feet before falling to the floor.

She screamed and let go of his cock, so surprised at how fast it had happened. Tim continued to cum, grunt and shake as his cock spewed untouched into the air and bobbed and lifted with each contraction.

"Oh my goodness! I was not expecting that to happen so fast."

Brant started to laugh and Tim went red faced as bright as Santa's hat.

"Get out of here, both of you," he yelled, now embarrassed.

Vicky quickly picked up her shirt and bra as Brant pulled his pants up and they both rushed out of the room.

-

A smile crossed Vicky's face as the memory of Tim's pre-mature ejaculation filled her mind. That same cock was now a foot away from her face and rock hard while the twin was inside of her and rapidly pounding her over and over. Tim stroked his dick in front of her and she felt another climax near.

"I'm getting close, mistress," Brant said from behind her.

"Do not cum until I do, Toy... you should be able to."

"Yes, mistress."

He continued to fuck her hard and fast and the pleasure increased in her body. Her pussy palpitated with each entrance of the hard shaft. Her fingers worked her nubbin, her nipples tightened and raised off her breasts. The pleasure would soon peak, she loved the rush as the wave crashed over her body and she lost some control, shaking and letting go to the bliss of her orgasm.

*****

Tim could see Vicky approaching her orgasm. He had grown accustomed to knowing when his sister was experiencing the big O and loved to watch her get off. It was sexy as hell and he was amazed at how she let herself go and not hold back. When she began panting and making those cute little high-pitched yelps he knew she had climaxed just like she had on his cock about twenty minutes ago. Looking over Vicky, he saw the same expression on Brant's face he always has when he's ejaculating. He saw it that same day he experienced his first time in his bedroom with Vicky and ever since. He smiled as his thoughts drifted back.

-

He remembered feeling so embarrassed because he had cum so fast, but it was just so exciting and dirty to have his sister stroking his cock. Then the fact that she knew what she was doing blew him away and he just lost it, making Brant laugh and Vicky surprised it had happened so fast. Kicking them out of his room was the only thing he could think to do and then he plotted his revenge on his laughing twin.

-

Brant's mind had been wandering, trying to keep his mind off the exceptional pussy of his sister so he didn't cum too soon.

-

He remembered laughing as he left the room with Vicky and watching her put her bra back on and then her shirt.

"Wow, you sure made him cum fast. What a dork."

"I know... I had barely started. And suddenly he was shooting off."

"He's going to be mad at us, and that might not bode well for the rest of this game."

"He's just embarrassed, he'll get over it," said Vicky.

"I can't believe he did this though, I mean he went right to measuring and then you touching him. He didn't even touch you first."

"He didn't have to," Vicky smiled.

"Yeah, no kidding." Brant chuckled.

"You know I'm only doing this to be Supreme Leader one day."

"Really? So you didn't like measuring us and touching Tim?"

"Well... okay it was fun, even if you are my brothers."

"I saw your reaction when he started cumming. You couldn't look away."

"So... can you blame me... I'm a normal girl... it intrigues me to watch guys shoot off like that and he really did even after I stopped touching him."

"Yeah, he must have been saving that one up for a while."

"What's that mean?"

"The longer we wait between cumming the bigger the output. I guess you didn't know that."

"Nope, learn something new every day."

"He'll probably make us clean it up. Probably you," Brant said.

"Great."

It took thirty minutes before Brant and Vicky heard from Tim. He called them to his room, wanting a drink and acting like nothing had happened, even with the semen on the floor next to the bed.

"Can you get me a coke, Brant and Vicky, clean that mess you made off my floor."

Brant glanced and Vicky and left the room to get the coke. He was jealous of Tim. He wanted Vicky to stroke his cock and make him cum but that probably wasn't going to happen until he was Supreme Leader again. Vicky was working on the floor with a bucket of water and a rag when he brought the coke back to his twin. Tim made Brant open it for him and hand it to him like a waiter.

"Now that we're all together again and this game has taken an interesting turn, I get the feeling that none of us has a problem with what we've started, nor are we going to tell anyone about this," Tim said.

"I agree with that," Brant said.

Vicky looked up from her work, dropped the wet cloth into the bucket and stood up.

"I don't have a problem, just a warning."

"Oh really, Toy... and what's that," Tim asked.

"It's called payback. One of these days I'm going to win and I have a long memory. Just keep that in mind."

Tim laughed; Brant remembered it well because it had an evil feel to it.

"Tell the truth, Vicky. Did what we do earlier gross you out or did it turn you on?"

"It turned me on... so what, I'm still going to get even. That's my right as Supreme Leader."

"True... if you ever win," Tim, mocked.

"I will, trust me."

"Fine, whatever, but right now I'm in charge and I'm a little pissed off. Especially at Brant for laughing at me so since payback is the subject I think it's time. Let's see how long you last with Vicky touching and stocking your cock, Brother."

Brant's heart skipped a beat, he wasn't going to have to wait, Vicky was going to make him cum now under orders from Tim. Brant's cock jerked awake in his pants and his mouth went dry with anticipation.

"Drop your pants. Vicky make him cum and if you get him to faster than I did you get your freedom for the rest of this game."

Brant's eyes went wide with that remark and he saw Vicky smile and walk toward him. He pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time and Vicky fell to her knees this time, off to the side of his naked bottom half. She had his cock in her hand before she was fully on her knees and began stroking rapidly instead of fondling it first.

Brant felt his cock harden instantly to its full erect height as the pleasure surged through his cock from his sister's tight grip. The excitement and thrill was just too overwhelming and he too lost his load within a minute, cumming all over the floor Vicky had just cleaned. The explosion was intense, causing him to rock back and forth as Vicky stroked his cock all the way through his orgasm to gain her freedom.

Brant heard Tim laughing as his cock continued to spray white ropes of cum into the open air and onto the floor. He knew he hadn't lasted long at all, but he didn't care because it felt amazing.

"Looks like you blew even faster, Brother. Now who's laughing. Nice job, Vicky... I knew you could do it. So you're free. I have no control over you. Do as you'd like."

"Thanks, Supreme Leader. I think I'm going to take a nap. He can clean that mess up himself," Vicky said standing and walking out of the room.

Brant watched her go, still reeling from the aftereffects of his orgasm. He could scarcely comprehend what his sister had just done to him. It seemed surreal. He pulled up his pants and turned to Tim.

"Dude, she's good at that?"

"No shit... I wonder who taught her how to stroke cock."

"I don't know but whoever it was we should thank him."

"Can you fucking believe what's happening?" Tim asked.

"No... as a matter of fact I was just thinking that myself. Did you ever think this game would end up this way? With our sister?"

"No, never but I'm not complaining. If she continues to play the game and lose we could be fucking her soon. Can you imagine that?"

"No, not really... but I think you may be right. She's determined to win and turn the tables on us. Let's just make sure that doesn't happen. At least not right away... I have a feeling little sister has a wild side and actually likes this little game.

"You may be right."

-

Brant recalled that experience and getting jacked off by his sister for the first time and the conversation with Tim that followed. It appeared they were both right. Their little sister had turned out to be just as sexual as they were. He smiled, shoved his cock into her pussy one final time, knowing he was free to cum now that she was. His butt clenched his balls strained against his shaft and his cock exploded with intense pleasure inside his sisters wet and convulsing pussy. This third orgasm went deep, pulling fluid from further inside his body, curling his toes as he knelt behind his sexy sister bathing her insides with his cum. The blissful sensations coursed through him as his cock rhythmically contracted, sending his runny load from his body as he felt Vicky continue her own orgasm.

Finishing up, he pulled out, fell back on his butt and watched his gooey load ooze out of her open sex. He grabbed the towel on the bed, put it under her shaking legs and watched her pussy spasm as the semen drip down to the towel.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers