The Side of Your Face

Story Info
I've waited months to get you here.
3.3k words
4
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've waited months, I want to get you to meet me. If you agree, and if we met up and you come for a drink with me, within an hour I'll persuade you to a hotel room, when we get there, as soon as we go through the door I'd hold you, hold both of your arms, I'd put you back against the door, then we'd be face to face, up real close, I'd be able to feel your little heart beating fast and your breath speeding up, my face would come closer to yours, I'd drop my head to your neck, all the while you can't and won't move, you would feel my warm breath along the soft part of your neck towards your shoulder, I'd gently start to kiss along it, slowly making my way up to your ear and then all the way back down again, you'd feel my body pressing tight up against you, I'd feel your arms slowly start to try to move, you can only move the bottom of your arms and all you do is put your hands on my hips, I start to kiss under your chin, the side of your face...

...I'll kiss you on the lips, softly, I like it when the lips are soft, and I'd push my luck, slowly but surely, I'd kiss you stronger and stronger, I'd taste your tongue, my arms would let go of yours and my hands would cup under your chin holding your head steady, I'd lead you away from the door to the centre of the room and my hands would slide down your back to your hips, I'd pull you back again, tightly towards me and you would feel how excited, shall we call it, that I am, I would start to peel off your top, as it goes over your head I would hold it there just when you cant see anything and holding your arms up above your head, you'd feel my lips beneath your chin, I'd move down towards the centre of your bra and then you would feel me kissing just above your cup at the top of your right breast first, then back to the middle, then the left, my right hand would snake to your bare shoulder and tease the bra strap off, I would peel it down your arm gently and you would feel that cold air reaching your nipple, I'd kiss the nipple ever so lightly...

...You would feel my leg curl around the back of yours, you still can't see, I would push you backwards, you think you might fall but my arm is behind you and all I do is lower you onto the bed, I hold your arms high, you still can't see, I slip the other strap off your shoulder and pull both straps down, I blow lightly over you now cold nipples and just as I see them start to swell and rise once more you feel my warm mouth clamp over one while my hand hold over all of the other one and my thumb rotates the other nipple, I suck it's not so gentle, urgently, I want to see just how hard I can get your nipples, I swap sides and do the same with the other one and then I stop, what's coming next?

...My left arm holds your up, and you feel something working its way from the centre of your chest slowly down your stomach, it's the warm tip of my tongue, my tongue snakes it's way down, it circles your belly button and teases the top of it, it run down now, lower and lower till it reaches the band of your trousers, I pull the band down slightly, just folding it over, just so I can see the next inch or two, my fingers run tickling just inside the band and my tongue runs all the way to the side of your hips just across that sensitive part above your thigh and before your stomach...

...I let go of your arms with my left hand but you keep your arms above your head, I use my free arm to undo the top button of your trousers, I open the zip slowly, ever so slowly, then you feel my tongue again, working its way down the gap now opening...

...The gap now opening...using both of my hands I peel your trousers over your hips and down to your knees and I push your legs up into the air, I start to kiss the backs of your thighs, I feel you shiver because of the feeling of being exposed, I can see how moist you are because I am now looking directly between your legs, you feel my fingers brush over the taut material hiding your modesty, I tease two fingers over the material backwards and forward front to back tickling all that's hiding, my finger split and then one runs up one side of the material and one the other, suddenly, my middle finger hook the material and pulls it roughly to one side and I drop forward and you feel a rasping along you wetness, yeah, my tongue, I run my tongue all the way up and down...

...up and down... I love the taste! I push my tongue into you a sudden intrusion and I feel you flinch then relax, I do love the taste, I really do, my tongue feels hot and hard as I force it into a point and drive it into you again and again, then as soon as I start, I stop, I hold your legs right up in the air still with your trouser half mast and I pull your thong to your knees, I push your legs back and you feel one finger slowly run from your ass, through to your clit and stop there, just pressing on it a little bit, I then use two fingers and slowly part your lovely tasting warm wet hole and I start to push two finger into you, your so wet they don't have a problem getting in and you love that first initial feeling of being stretched, my fingers are arched upwards as though they would break out of you stomach, there always a lovely little spot of harder skin inside there and my fingers find it...

...my fingers start to move in and out, I lower my other hand to put pressure on the outside above where the tips of my fingers are inside, then I drop my head toward the hood over your clit, my tongue starts to tickle and tease as my fingers are inside and my other hand pressing down, I suck on the hood and while my mouth is over it my tongue starts to flick and roll your bud, I can feel your juice running over my fingers, I push your legs back as far to your chest as I can and I start to build the momentum, my finger start to push into you harder and faster, I press down harder and harder, I suck as much as I can, my tongue flicks as fast as it can, I want you to come!...

...I move as fast as I can, I can feel your juices running freely now, I can feel you squirming to move, I can hear your breathing coming rapidly, I can feel your stomach tensing, I continue, moving faster and harder, my hand almost a blur as I use my fingers just the right way, my tongue tasting all of you, I can feel your legs beginning to push back down, I lift the pressure and use my hand to force them back, back against you...

...I can feel you now, your whole body tensing, I know what coming next, your breath is increasing, you start making more noise, and I love this bit! Then suddenly I feel you start to jerk and squirm loads, my hand is awash with what you are leaking, I keep on, feeling you judder, I feel the whole of your body trying to escape from the bed, just as you cry out I drop my head and my tongue start to lap, lap and lap again to drink all of you, I want to taste and drink all of you!...

..then you subside, I feel you slowly getting back to normal, I feel all of your muscles relax, I sit up on the bed on my knees, you stretch out your legs and take the top off over you eyes, you pull all of your lower clothes off too and recline while I look over you naked...

...I get off the bed, you stand and walk over to me, you pull at my top and pull it clean off me and you push me back onto the desk in the room, your pushing me back against the wall with your kissing, you hungry for me now, your right hand is on my chest, feeling my heart racing, teasing the ring in my nipple, gently tugging and twisting it, just enough to make me squirm, I feel your enjoying this, you think it's about time I was squirming and not you, your right hand runs down my stomach to my waistband, you run you fingertips just inside, yeah, just enough that it teases me but not enough to tempt...

...you stand up in front of me, I love looking at you naked, I feel fingers from both hands slowly undoing my trousers, slowly, the belt clasp first, you look, your turn to smirk at me, then the button, it feels like agony to me, slowly you peel the zip down, I feel you fingers running lightly over my hardness as they unzip and run down the material, I shiver, I'm so sensitive to your touch!, my hands reach up to your nipples and gently roll them with my thumbs, you knock my hands aside, and in an instant you take my nipple and ring into your mouth, it feels great as you suck and tug it with your tongue, I feel almost ready to burst, I'm so horny for you now...

...I feel your hands slide around my back and down to my bum, I feel you tugging the two waistbands down, I have to lift off the desk as you pull, they get snagged on the way off, there appears to be something hard that isn't willing to move to let the clothes come off, you laugh and tug harder, forcing the bands over my now vertical shaft! And off come the rest of my clothes too, you grab my ass and pull me to the front of the desk, so that I am perched with my ass cheeks just on the edge, you push my legs apart and run your hands up the inside of my thighs, you reach to the side of you and grab a chair, you pull it towards you, you place the chair in between my legs and sit down on it...

...I feel your hands running down my chest as you sit before me looking up into my eyes, your hands slide down lower over my stomach to the top of my thighs, your left hand cups over by my belly button, the fingers of your right hand tickle my smooth warm testicles, gently you cup and roll, cup and roll, I love the feeling, you move your right hand up fingers pointing up, running your fingertips over the thick vein that runs right through the middle of my twitching shaft, then your finger grip round it tightly, pulling downwards, flexing the skin taut over the head and uncovering it completely, I watch as your head slowly moves towards it, I feel your tongue flick out, just catching the underside of the head, you feel me twitch now....

...your fingers pull the skin down tightly, even more than before, I feel a warmth, it's your mouth, I can see you looking up, looking me in the eye as your warm wet mouth engulfs the head, I feel your tongue flicking around inside your mouth, around and around the hard edge around the head, slowly but surely I feel your hand moving up and down flexing the skin and squeezing the shaft, I feel your hand rotating, twisting as it goes up and down, your mouth goes down further, over the head, I feel your warm lips sliding down the shaft as you start to take me deep into your mouth, I can't help it, my hand slides around the back of your neck and runs up, grasping hold of a handful of hair, still your looking up at me, it looks so horny, you staring at me with a very, very hard part of me deep inside your mouth, your eyes drop...

...you start working me know, working your hand and your mouth at the same time, you hear me groan in appreciation and the grip on your hair seems to be alternating from strong to weak as you keep going, pleasing me with your mouth, I start to get that gut feeling, it happens when something really good is happening, like now, the feeling takes a hold of me, I'm loving what your doing, you go on now, faster and faster, you feel me twitch, my hands go to the side of the desk to steady myself, faster and faster, deeper you take me, and that's it, that little bit more was all it takes, you feel the head throb on your tongue, pulsing, all of it suddenly pulses violently in your mouth, then my hand is back on your head as I erupt, my shaft pulses and throbs as again and again I spill hot salty fluid into your warm accommodating mouth. When I have subsided a little you look up with a smile on your face, you were happy to return the favour to me! Now for the fun to begin....

...I stand up, still shaking off the feeling of coming so hard, I hold you under the arms and lead you to the bed, even though have just come I am still hard as can be, I walk you back to the bed and lay you down, I pick up a pillow and place it under your mid-riff, I get you to roll over onto it so you are on your front with the pillow under your hips and waist just raising them up a few inches, your hands are above your head on the bed, you feel me moving in behind you, you feel my legs straddling you either side, I reach behind me and spread your legs at the knees, you feel my breath on your neck as I lower myself down over you, I tell you to spread your pretty ass cheeks, I look down and see that you have done that, you feel the hard head nudging between your cheeks trying to find somewhere to nestle and feel good...

...the head finds it's spot, where you are already damp and inviting, you feel my knees draw your legs in as the head is pressing into the wetness you have, I kiss the back and sides of your neck to take away any concentration, as I do this I ease myself into you, I lower myself down on my knees so I am almost completely weighed down on your back and you feel the head spread your lips and pass into your wet warmth. I hold myself there, just an inch in, just where the hard ridge is resting just inside you, just where it feels most stretched, I wiggle my hips, just teasing, you want me in, I know this, I want to prolong it, and I love to tease...

...I slide all the way in, you feel me as I stretch you, more than my fingers could, you feel the hard head forcing it's way in, it feels a push as the whole length needs to moisten itself up as it passes into you, I rock gently when I have gotten all the way in just to help you get used to the feeling of having me inside of you, I think you like the feeling, you sigh as I rock, I slowly withdraw my length out of you just leaving the head positioned inside you, I slide all the way in, in one quick movement, I feel you gasp as I feel how snug you feel with me there, I start to slowly but surely move in and out of you, I'm controlling what were doing, I want to enjoy this as much as you, I push myself up till I am above you and continue to slowly build a rhythm that we both enjoy...

...I'm on my knees now, they are tucked in alongside your thighs, I'm upright, I look down and I can see myself moving in and out of you, I'm building up a steady tempo, your so lovely and warm and moist, I love the juices I can see glistening all along the shaft as I pull back and forwards, for me there is no better thing than knowing there is a beautiful lady beneath me and the view is fantastic to see...

...I gently tug at your hair just turning your face to look over your shoulder to me, I see your eyes open wide, you can see me smiling over you, I ask you if you are enjoying the feeling as slide in and drag myself out of you, I don't need an answer, I can see the look saying it all. I lower myself down over you, I clamp your legs tight shut using mine, you can feel my warm breath on the back of your neck, I slow my movements, slow, in and out slowly, I nibble your ear to see if you are still there, then I speed up, I speed right up, I go past a normal Sunday pace in a few seconds, I'm now up to frantic Friday night pace, I keep it there, I can feel my balls begin to tighten once more, I can feel you squirming beneath me, I can hear you moaning lightly through clenched teeth...

...One more gear, the speed which you go at when you are really horny and

hungry for someone, when you meet someone you just want to eat, I want you, I want you so much now, I'm thrusting in and out at almost a blur, you can feel my breathing ragged on your ear, I'm going for it, really pumping in and out, I'm trying to thrash you about here and all you can do is enjoy it, you feel it building inside too, the little feeling in your stomach, the feeling that starts to grow without your control...

...we're getting there now, we cant go on anymore, the sweat is beading on my forehead and the back of your neck, I can hear you start to pant a little, you know when you try to control your breathing to hold back, I reach under you and you feel my fingers put pressure just over your clit, pressing and rolling, it's too much, just too much for you and me, I feel you start to shiver and shake, I start to tense, you cry out and I feel you alternately tense and tighten, I tense right up, you feel the head inside you swelling with every last thrust, your crying out, I'm crying out, I'm there, oh that feels great, your there, together I feel my juices mix with yours, I can feel just how wet you are from us both, I just have to slow and stop, jeez, we're both panting and shaking and laughing, the effort, but it was worth it!

Hope you enjoyed that!