The Sight of Him Ch. 01

Story Info
She falls hard at the first sight of his cock.
1.1k words
3.95
122.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara wasn't sure what to do. At 18 she was in way over her head when she walked into the darken room. A deep voice sounded from the darkest corner.

"Undress slowly my dear." he said.

She didn't know why she did as he told her, but the deepness of his voice made her feel all warm, and silky feeling. Slowly she turned around as she drop piece by piece of clothing on the floor. Now standing there with nothing on, but the warm glow of the fire light bouncing off her golden skin.

"Mmm, very nice honey, now go get that chair and bring it to the light and sit in it and place your legs over the arms." she did as he said.

When he checked in he didn't know that it would be his little girl who would be the one showing off her body tonight. He knew that she worked here, but not in this one job.

"Tell me honey have you done this before?" he asked her.

She told him no, that it was her first time. When he asked her why she did it, her answer floored him.

"My dad's birthday is coming up, and he's coming for a visit for the first time in about 3 years, and I wanted to get him something very special." she told him, feeling more comfortable with him.

"Take your hands cup your wonderful looking titties, and move one hand slowly down to play with your pussy baby. Mmmmm, that looks so good, how I would love to feel it wrapped around my aching cock right now." he told her in a harsh, roughen voice.

He went on to tell her how he was pumping his cock as he watched her playing with her pussy. He told her that he loved her tit's, asking how big they were.

"I don't know why they're so big, my mom's were not this big, but I'm about a double D. I wish I could feel your wet mouth on my nipples, they're so hard right now." she told him.

"We both could get in a lot of trouble if we touched each other, but the sight of you makes me so hard that when I do cum I would like to have it land all over your tit's." he told her.

He told her to stand up and come over to him, she did and he started stroking his cock faster, and when he was real close he asked her to kneel.

"OH GOD BABY DA... I'M CUMMINGGG!!!" he grunted, shooting his cum all over her tit's and some even landed on her face.

He handed her an white envelope, and a signed card to give her boss. He told her to hide the envelope in her bag before she left the room. At the door she turned and asked him if she could see his cock. He smiled and step into enough light so she could see his thick hard cock. She made a comment as to the fact that he was still hard, but he told her he would always be that way when she was in the same room as he was.

The next morning she got up, but her thoughts were on the man she was with the night before. He made her feel wonderful about her body, and the glimpse of his hard cock gave her some wonderful fantasy's last night. Grabbing her robe as the knocking on her door got a little louder. She opened the door to find a tall dark skinned man standing there smiling.

"Hello my dear, it's been a while I know but you look so wonderful, come say hello to your daddy." the man said in a deep rich, smooth voice that reminded her of the man last night.

She open the door more and showed hint inside, once the door close she threw herself in his arms and kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly to her.

His body stiffen at her hug, but his cock went rock hard as she press her body closer to him. He didn't except this kind of reaction, but her took a slow deep breath and inhaled her scent. His balls responded by fighting, and his cock jump, and pressed tighter against her hip.

She didn't know how she knew it, but the man last night and the man in her arms right now was one and the same man. Lifting her head she place a soft kiss on his lips and slip her tongue inside. He took her tongue and gave her back as much or more pleasure. Her hands moved down his body, and when her hand close on his hard throbbing cock he froze, but didn't stop her hand from exploring.

"It was you last night wasn't it? i know it was you I was turning on." she told him.

"Yes honey it was me last night in that room. I didn't know that it would be you when I asked for the special treatment, but I am glad it was now....... Would you like to see it now?" he asked her.

She told him she would love to. They walked into the living room and she sat down on the couch and watched as he unzipped his pants and walked close to her. he unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Standing in his boxer's with a long hard thing making a tent. He looked into her eyes asking her if she was sure, at her nod yes he pushed down his boxers, and stood waiting for his daughter to look her fill. She reached out to touch him. When her fingers brushed over the length he let out a deep long groan. She bent and licked the tip of his cock, making him groan again. He asked her to suck him. She smiled and looked at him and nodded yes.

She took his cock slowly in her mouth and licked, teased and played with his cock and balls, till he cried out he was going to cum. She took his cock deep into her throat and kept him there until he unloaded his cum in her, They dressed and he took them out for breakfast and then she invited him back to her place for a late dinner and some more show and tell.

He watched her running around the kitchen for the last hour and then as he sat and ate dinner she went upstairs to shower and dress for work. But when she came back down she was naked with a sheer red robe flowing behind her as she walked across the room to him.