The Silent Screams

Story Info
"Please stop, you are hurting me..."
1.8k words
3.69
66.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just finished taking her shower so she can curl up by the fire to complete her long eventful day. Dressed in her silk, short, pink spaghetti strapped nightgown that shaped her every curve. She brushes her teeth and her hair, and heads downstairs. She lights the fireplace that separates two bay windows, and faintly plays her classical music. She pours herself a glass of Chardonnay and grabs her favorite book. Curled in the corner of the loveseat that sits near one of her beautiful bay windows. She takes a sip of her favorite white wine, and then another.

She opens her book and begins to read. Time is passing fast but unknowingly to her, for she is captivated in the story. She pauses a moment to reach for her wine, and as she looks up... she notices a shadow in the corner of her eye, coming from behind. She accidentally knocked over her glass and threw down her book as she jumped up in fear. Instantly turning... there he stood calmly watching her. A tall muscular figured man dressed in all black. He had on a ski mask so all she could see was these dark brown eyes.

As soon as their eyes connected he started towards her. She screams in hopes that someone would hear her. She took off running to the stair case and as she got to the fifth step... he grabbed her leg. She fell forward stopping herself with her hands from hitting her face and kicking at him with her other foot. The knife in his hand cuts her on the ankle as he grabs up her legs. Her screams get louder and tears begin to fall. She turns facing him... trying her hardest to kick him off her. She is able to keep him from getting to her completely, and finally she has an opening to kick him in the face.

She does... his hands let go of her and cuts her again on the hood of her foot. He grabs his face as she runs to the top of the steps. She takes a glance back and he is heading towards her. She runs through her bedroom and into her bathroom, where she hurriedly locked the door. She runs to the window and all of a sudden he starts beating at the door. She tries to open it but it is stuck... she continues to try. Screaming loud and banging at the window in between, hoping her neighbors will hear her screams. She finally gets the window up and before she even got it half way, he grabs her hair pulling her to him.

He places the blade to her neck and whisper, "Don't make a fucking sound bitch or you it will be your last." Her body is quivering with fear in his arms. "I want you to close the window, but don't try nothing or you will die." The tears are rolling down her face, fear of the unknown. Not knowing if he is going to kill her anyways. He removes the blade from her neck, his hand still tangled tight around her long silky brunette hair. She slowly reaches to close the window, trying her hardest not to make a sound. She closes the window and he pulls her back towards him by her hair. She begins to whimper even more as he sniffs into her hair.

"Mmmmmmm... what a nice smelling bitch you are." He starts to back towards the door with her still in his grip. His other arm is in front of her with the blade lying against her abs. "What do you want from me? Please don't hurt me?" She cries... "Shut the fuck up you slut." He says with a vexed tone. "Please don't do this. I have plenty of money if that is what you want. Just please do not hurt me " He grips her tighter, "I told you to shut the fuck up bitch." Throwing her onto the floor. He points the blade to her face as he unbuckles his belt, opening his pants and drops them to the floor. She begins to cry harshly, trying not to scream bloody murder.

He grabs her hair again and pulls her to her knees and setting his blade onto the vanity. "I said shut the fuck up you dirty whore." He grabs his cock in his hand and forces it into her mouth. "Now suck my dick bitch. I am sure this help you shut up for a minute." He grasps onto her hair joining his hands. He pulls her face towards him as he thrusts his self deep into her mouth. Over and over again. The tears continue to pour down her cheeks as he vigorously penetrates her mouth. She could not stand it any longer... she felt that she would rather chance dying. In a brave act, she bites him.

He pulls away from her quickly and releases one hand. He slaps her across the face, "You should not have done that bitch." She begins to scream more loudly than before. He slaps her again, and grabs for his knife as he pulls her off her knees. He puts the knife to her throat where he presses on it hard. She can feel it almost cutting into her throat. She stops screaming and the only noise is her whimpers. He looks into her eyes... she could see hell burning in them. Thoughts rush through her mind that she never see tomorrow. He turns her face away from him and pushes her against the vanity.

"I want you to look me in the eyes, through the mirror, the entire time I fuck you bitch." He keeps the blade to her throat as he releases his grip from her hair. He pulls up her nightgown and grabs onto her thongs. Pulling them hard up towards her pussy. "Mmmmmm... that should get you nice and wet for me whore. You like that don't you." He pulls and tugs on it a little, allowing it to caress her pussy. He stops and reaches his hand down the front of her thongs. "So nice and wet... I knew you liked to be fucked like this you filthy slut." The tears still falling down her face and the whimpers become a cry. He pulls down her thongs, far enough to expose her wetness. He grabs his cock and smacks her on the ass with it a few times. "You like that bitch."

I bet you can't wait to feel my hard cock pound that sweet pussy of yours." "Please don't do this... Please, I beg you," she says in her tone of cries, as she lowers her head slightly. With the blade against her neck he forces her head back up to watch him through the mirror. He notices a little blood dripping on his blade, and grabs her hair as he puts the blade to his mouth. Running his tongue across her blood. "Mmmmmmmm... you taste so sweet." He puts the blade back to her throat as he grabs his hard cock again. Poking it at her ass hole and then at her pussy. Doing this a couple of times. He finally slips the head of his cock in her.

She just cries as she sees his sadistic eyes. "Are you ready bitch. Are you ready for me to fuck that sweet pussy for you." The whole time slowly inserting his head in her and out of her. He could see her pain in her reflection but felt no remorse. "Please, do not do this to me. You can have anything in my house you want." He then again grabs her hair tangling it in his hand. He laughs... "I do have what I want now." He forces himself into her, hard and deep. She screams and screams as he begins to fuck her faster and faster. Fucking her as hard as he can, saturating his cock with her juices.

"You like that, don't you bitch." As he watches the tears steadily rolling down her face in the mirror. Fucking her with everything he has, she screams even louder. "You have such a nice tight pussy bitch. You must have never been fucked right." "Please stop, you are hurting me... Please stop, stop," she says... The more she spoke the harder he pounded. "Stop talking you slut and start screaming for me to fuck you. I want to hear you scream, Fuck me faster, Fuck me harder. I want to hear you scream it like you are enjoying it." She once again said, "Please stop, please Mr. stop this, you are hurting me badly, Please stop it now." Her begging him to stop only made him fuck her that much harder and faster.

She begins to scream even more the harder he pounds. He removes the blade from her throat and tosses it across the room, and grips his hand around her throat. As he squeezed her throat slightly he whispers in her ear, "I will make you scream the way I want you to bitch, and you will or you will die here, tonight." He releases and grabs his saturated cock and slides it into her ass. She lets out a huge scream as he begins to fuck her in her ass. He grabs back around her throat and holds her face to the mirror. "Now scream for me bitch." "Fuck me harder, faster, yes, yes, yessss, fuck me, fuck me hard," she screams. "Yes whore, that is what I want to hear." She continues screaming for him to fuck her. She begins to moan loudly between them screams for him... in hopes he will not kill her.

He is getting so turned on, his cock starts throbbing as he penetrates her ass. She can tell by his moans that he I getting close to an orgasm. She continues screaming so he can get it over with. "Yes bitch, scream for me bitch.... Scream louder you dirty whore." She does, and all of a sudden he let's out this evil yell as his penetration slows down. She can feel his warmth in her ass from his semen. His grip around her throat and hair loosened. Her head dropped, and she cried. Her body felt dead, and ached. She was so weak that she could not even cry out loud, turning them into whimpers. He notices her weakness and grabs around her. She can not even say a word. He lifts her up and carries her to the bed, laying her on her back. Her eyes are blurred from the tears and too weak to remain fully opened. He removes his mask dropping it to the floor and crawls in her bed. He kisses her lips as he lays down embracing her.

In a whisper, he said... "How was your day my love?"

Softly she replies with a slight smile, "Wonderful...... Just Wonderful."