The Silver Anklet Ch. 04

Story Info
I provide the entertainment for Uncle Ron's business.
10.1k words
4.47
66.1k
37

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

I sat quietly in Uncle Ron's car on the way home from my school 'adventure' with my mind in a daze, thinking about what had just happened to me. 'You must be mad, girl,' I thought to myself, knowing that my behaviour over recent days was not only jeopardising my marriage, but now also my job. Uncle Ron had awoken something deep within me that I had not been conscious of previously, that was at once both frightening and strangely exciting. I knew that the only sensible course of action would be to tell Uncle Ron to leave me alone, but somehow I could not bring myself to do that as I had a deep craving, like an invisible drug, for further opportunities to explore my awakening sexuality with the help of this dirty old man.

In any event, I knew that I could not prevent further debasement as both Uncle Ron and creepy George, the school caretaker, now had visible evidence of my slutty antics and would no doubt use the photographs as an insurance policy in case I decided to resist their advances in future. In a way, I used this inevitability as an excuse to justify any possible further episodes of similarly outrageous behaviour but I also dearly hoped that I could, at the same time, somehow continue to have a satisfying loving relationship with my husband. Michael would be returning from his work trip to France the following weekend and had booked a hotel break for us shortly afterwards and I was determined that this would be an enjoyable experience both for Michael and myself, given my new-found wantonness.

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly became aware that the car was no longer moving and that I had arrived home. I turned and saw Uncle Ron staring at me and grinning broadly. I must have looked a sorry sight as my little yellow dress was rumpled and stained having been discarded on the floor in George's office while I pranced virtually naked around the school. I had also noticed old George using it to wipe the sperm off his disgusting old cock before he threw it to me to put back on before I left. I was also still wearing the fishnet stockings that I was ordered to wear at the school, and these were torn and had stained where the old man's spunk had oozed out of my pussy and down my leg. Apart from the little silver anklet that was still fastened around my ankle, these were the only items I was wearing -- I had somehow forgotten to put my flip-flops back on in my dazed state on leaving the school, so I had nothing on my feet.

'I think you need a few days to rest before our next little adventure. It'll give you time to recover,' said Uncle Ron, 'OK slut?'

'Yes sir.' I agreed, feeling relieved.

'I'll phone you Wednesday,' he added. I nodded quickly, looked out of the car to ensure the coast was clear and tottered barefoot to my front door without looking back.

Once indoors, I stripped off my soiled clothes and took a long and relaxing bath, which helped considerably to relieve the soreness in my anus that had developed since the pounding it had taken from old George's ugly old cock. This had been my first (and no doubt not the last) experience of anal sex, but I had found the experience surprisingly satisfying, despite the initial pain.

I could not concentrate on anything the next day as my thoughts were in total confusion. I was also extremely exhausted and, after emerging from my bed at lunchtime and taking a shower, I could hardly be bothered to dress, so I just flung on an old pair of denim shorts and a baggy white T-shirt. I found my little silver anklet and slipped it on -- I somehow felt sexier wearing it, and the jingling of the bells as I moved around brought back memories of my sluttiness.

I flopped onto my living-room sofa and, with the warmth of the afternoon sun on my face which streamed through the window, I closed my eyes and began to daydream about the three old men who had recently used my body and, in particular, about Uncle Ron's ugly but magnificent cock and the wonderful feelings it had given me. I could feel my pussy becoming wet and I shifted uneasily. My hands drifted down to my shorts and I undid the top button and tugged at the zip. I pulled them down over my legs and kicked them carelessly into the middle of the room then pushed my fingers between my moistened cunt lips and up to my clit which had begun to protrude from its little hood. I gasped as I fingered myself, slowly at first, but gathering momentum and urgency as the familiar pleasurable feelings began to form deep within me. My legs drifted wider apart, my toes curled and uncurled, and my bottom began to rise and fall in rhythm with the quickening speed of my fingers and I started to moan loudly as my orgasm built.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I sensed movement on the pathway at the front of my house outside the window, which was quickly followed by the sound of the doorbell. I swore silently to myself and quickly rose from the sofa. I surreptitiously peeked through the window and saw Dave, our postman, standing on the front doorstep. Dave is a tall, thin man, I suppose in his late forties, with straggly dark hair and a wispy beard, who has been our postman for about five years. I padded out to the hall and opened the door just as I realised I hadn't put my shorts back on before doing so. Luckily my T-shirt was sufficiently long to just about keep me decent and I grabbed the hem to stretch it down further as Dave stared at me in surprise. His eyes moved from my tanned bare legs up to my chest, and I glanced down and noticed with horror that my nipples were noticeably erect and poking through the material. I was still flushed from my aborted frigging and I felt myself turn a brighter shade of red as I mumbled a greeting to Dave while I slowly inched back behind the door so only my head and shoulders were visible.

'Er....hello, Mrs Ryan,' he stuttered. 'Sorry to disturb you. I had to knock because this letter for you is too large for the letterbox and it says on the outside not to bend it'.

He held out a large brown envelope but he was too far away for me to reach it without emerging from behind the door. I stepped out and quickly grabbed it and turned round to put it on the hall table. Just as I put the envelope down I felt a hand brush the back of my thigh and I froze in shock as it softly glided upwards and rested on my bottom where it moved in a gentle circular motion. I stood motionless and could hear my breathing becoming heavier and more audible. My inert state seemed to act as an incentive for Dave's hand to become bolder and he began to squeeze the flesh of my bottom quite hard, which made me gasp out loud.

'Is this what that old man was doing when I saw you yesterday?' said Dave, 'I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you letting that ugly old git feel you up,' he added.

'I think you must be mistaken, Dave, I was just saying goodbye to an old friend. He wasn't doing anything,' I stammered.

'That's not what I saw, Mrs Ryan, although I know you tried to make it look innocent when I came up the path.'

I still hadn't moved my position and I closed my eyes as Dave's other hand moved up my thigh and cupped me between the legs.

'Aaaaah....please don't Dave.....oh my God,' I moaned as Dave inserted one, then two, then three fingers deep in my slimy vagina. I was still feeling extremely horny from my earlier administrations with my own fingers and made no effort to pull away as Dave's fingers moved in and out of me, making a loud, liquid noise as they did so.

Suddenly, Dave removed his fingers and I felt a wave of disappointment coursing through me.

'Oh no! Please...don't stop,' I pleaded, as I reached behind me with my hands to try to replace Dave's hand on my willing cunt.

Dave moved away from my desperate hands and laughed at my predicament. I turned round angrily and went to slap him. However, he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me to the ground firmly. I rose to my knees, looked up and saw Dave unzipping his shorts, which dropped to his ankles around his boots. I stared in awe at his stiff prick rising menacingly above a tuft of black pubic hair. It was long and thin, with very pale skin, which contrasted starkly with the bright red circumcised glans at the tip.

I couldn't believe that I was acting in such a slutty way to yet another seemingly unattractive man but my arousal had peaked to such an extent that I could not stop myself. I moved towards him on my knees, reached out with my hands and cupped his balls gently. I grabbed his prick in my right hand and began to move it slowly up and down. He groaned loudly as my hand moved faster. I looked up and saw Dave with his mouth wide open and a look of sheer disbelief on his face. Still looking at him, I slowly lowered my head and took him in my mouth, which caused Dave to groan even louder. My tongue licked his long shaft slowly from its base to the angry looking glans and he moaned loudly.

'Aaaaargh......that's it! My god, suck me please you dirty little tart,' gasped Dave, as he staggered backwards against the wall.

I took him fully in my mouth and could feel his long cock touching the back of my throat before I slowly moved up to kiss the red tip of his cock. I gently moved my fingers up and down his shaft and flicked my tongue against the underside of his ball sack. Dave suddenly gave out a high-pitched, almost girlish, scream and immediately spurted his spunk forcefully right in my hair and face. At the same time his knees seemed to buckle from beneath him and he slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed and breathing in short gasps from his mouth.

The whole situation made me incredibly horny and I was aching for release. With Dave still gasping for breath, I quickly pulled my T-shirt over my head and stood naked in front of him. I stepped back, laid back on the hall stairs and parted my legs lewdly, giving Dave a clear view of my sopping cunt.

'Please make me come Dave,' I pleaded.

Dave staggered to his feet and dropped down between my legs. He moved his head down and his tongue expertly found my swollen clit. I gasped, threw back my head and squirmed with pleasure. I placed my legs over his shoulders with the soles of my bare feet pressing into his back. His tongue continued to flicker against my clit as I gripped his head between my legs. I could feel my orgasm building again within my belly as I pushed my pussy harder into Dave's face while he reached out with his arms, grabbed my tits and squeezed and pulled hard on my nipples.

'I'm coming Dave....you bastard....you've made me come!' I screamed as my climax erupted. My hips bucked wildly and my legs shot rigidly in the air as the muscles tensed with the force of my orgasm, causing the little bells on my anklet to tinkle incongruously.

Once I had gathered my senses, I quickly ushered Dave out even though I could see his cock was again fully erect and he was wanting more, as I felt completely shattered as well as thoroughly embarrassed by the whole episode and again shocked at my behaviour. This was yet another man who would, no doubt, be expecting more of the same in future and I wondered how I could possibly have got myself into such a predicament

Over the next few days, I gradually recovered from my excesses of the previous few days. I made sure I slept at least 10 hours each night; I went jogging and did some workouts at the gym. I also went to my usual belly-dance class with my work colleague, Ann, which was not only a very enjoyable way to keep trim, but also made me feel very sexy and, as I gyrated, I got into the mood by imagining myself performing in front of an audience of leering men. In the changing room after the session, I had to avoid Ann seeing my knickers as I changed them because of the noticeable damp patch that had appeared through the material.

I also found the time to do some clothes shopping at our local mall and bought a couple of short, sexy dresses and some racy underwear sets, including suspenders and stockings, for my trip away with Michael. I really wanted to put on a show for him and make him proud of me to see how he would react. I was really determined for him to fully recognise my needs and be masterful and forceful. I guess I was longing for him to really use me and ravish me rather than making me do all the running and then fucking me as a result, almost as if he was doing me a favour. If nothing else, then the last few days had made me realise that I really enjoyed flaunting myself in front of men who could really appreciate me and drool over me, and who would then force me to satisfy all their needs. I also had a strong feeling that what happened on this trip could be a turning-point in our marriage and I really hoped it would be a success.

At the same time, however, my mind kept wandering to thoughts of the immediate future and a further erotic adventure with Uncle Ron planned for later that week. By the time Wednesday arrived, my nerves were really on a knife edge. This was mostly due to the fact that I had shown sufficient self-discipline to avoid masturbating since the 'incident' with Dave, our postman, as I wanted my body to be fully responsive to whatever Uncle Ron had in mind.

Uncle Ron didn't phone me until late in the afternoon on Wednesday, by which time I was becoming extremely agitated and frustrated, which I guess was deliberate on his part. I even tried phoning his mobile, but got no reply so I left a garbled message.

When the phone finally rang, I grabbed it quickly.

'My god, that was fast, slut. You must be really eager for my old cock', he chuckled.

'Sorry. I thought you may have forgotten about me. Do you have something else planned for me sir, I've been waiting all day,' I replied meekly.

'Well, we're going on a little trip up to Manchester tomorrow, so I want you to pack a bag for an overnight stay.'

'What sort of clothes should I take sir? Do I need to pack any underwear?' I asked.

'Yes, just pack some everyday wear, including underwear. I want you to look as natural as possible. Oh, and don't forget the anklet.'

'Oh....OK sir,' I replied.

'Do I detect a hint of disappointment in your voice,' said Uncle Ron, laughing. 'Don't worry, I don't think you will be disappointed with what I've got planned for you.'

The next morning, I showered, dressed casually in jeans and pale blue blouse and nothing else apart from my silver anklet and flat pumps. I packed a small bag with a variety of different clothes as I was not sure what Uncle Ron had meant by 'everyday' clothes. While I was placing my bag in the hall awaiting Uncle Ron's arrival, I suddenly noticed on the floor beneath the hall table the large envelope that Dave the postman had delivered a few days earlier, which I remembered dropping as he groped me from behind. I opened it up, dropped the contents on the table and took a deep inward breath when I realised what I was seeing. There were 2 large colour photographs with me as the subject matter. The first one showed me on all fours on my classroom desk at school, naked apart from a pair of black fishnet stockings. Standing on the floor behind me was the huge, ugly figure of Uncle Ron with his eyes in a wild stare as he gripped me by the hips with his hairy old hands. His huge belly hung in folds over the top of my bottom and his huge, ugly cock, covered in white slime, was entering me from behind. My head was up, my eyes were closed and my mouth was gaping open as if I was gasping for breath, whilst my blonde hair -- damp with the sweat of exertion -- stuck to my forehead. I was struck by the stunning contrast between my young, slight female figure and the huge bulk of gross manliness that was Uncle Ron. I must admit it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

The second picture showed me outdoors -- again naked apart from the sexy stockings - hanging upside down by my legs from the school playground climbing frame, with my long golden hair just touching the ground and my breasts, with their puffy nipples clearly erect, dangling downwards by the force of gravity towards my face. My abdominal muscles and the muscles in my calves and thighs were tensed and clearly-defined like an athlete, as I gripped the frame with my legs and held the pose for the photographer. At the bottom of the picture, somebody had written in black felt-tip pen:

THIS LITTLE SLUT'S ARSE BELONGS TO GEORGE

I studied the photographs with a mixture of horror and mounting horniness. I could feel myself becoming even wetter as they reminded me of my disgusting behaviour with creepy old George and Uncle Ron at my school. I had to quickly remove my jeans to prevent them being stained inside and I clamped my right hand between my legs and pushed it hard against my clit. As I pumped frantically with the heel of my hand, I felt my orgasm slowly mounting but was suddenly brought to my senses by the harsh sound of the doorbell behind me, and I let out a little wail of despair. I quickly wiped the moisture as best as I could from my pussy with some tissues and stepped back into my jeans.

When I opened the door I was met with the towering presence of Uncle Ron. For once he was relatively smartly dressed, in dark trousers and a white, open-necked shirt. However, the shirt was a size too small for him and his large belly strained the buttons and I could see his ginger body hair and pale rolls of flesh through gaps in the material.

'You look a bit flustered, Juicy. Is it because you're dying for a taste of my old friend down here?' said Uncle Ron, pointing to his genital area and rubbing himself. Just then, he looked over and saw the two photographs lying on the table and picked them up.

'Ah....now I understand,' he said, laughing to himself as he looked at the photographs closely. 'I must admit old George takes a mean picture. We'll have to enter these in a competition. We can title them: 'What I did at school today.'' With that he laughed out loud

I didn't respond to his taunting and just looked down in embarrassment.

Uncle Ron continued to study the photographs intently and again started rubbing his dick through the outside of his trousers.

'What a dirty little slut you are, Juicy Lucy Ryan. And you look so innocent too. What would the parents of your little school kids think if they saw these. I bet the dads wouldn't mind though!' He laughed again and pulled me towards him with his free hand.

'I think we've got enough time,' said Uncle Ron as he firmly pushed me down by the shoulders, indicating that I should kneel in front of him. I dropped to my knees obligingly, reached up, and undid his belt and the button at the top of his trousers. I slid down the zipper and, as he wasn't wearing anything underneath, his huge, erect cock sprang out immediately as his trousers slithered down to his ankles. I gently flicked my fingers up and down his shaft as I licked his hairy balls and held them in my other hand. Moaning loudly, he grabbed my head and pushed the head of his prick against my lips, which I parted obediently. He pushed the whole length of his ugly member into my mouth and I desperately fought off the urge to gag. He pumped backwards and forwards while I clamped my mouth as tightly as possible around him. I looked up at him with my eyes wide open with lust and his eyes met mine which seemed to make him pump more urgently. I could feel his cock throbbing against my lips as he gave out a wild yelp of pleasure and spurted his thick old man's spunk in my mouth. I tried to swallow but my mouth was filling so fast that the slimy liquid dripped down the side of my mouth and back onto his throbbing shaft. He leant back against the wall as I slowly licked and swallowed the come from his cock, belly and legs. I then frantically tried to take off my jeans to bring myself off, but Uncle Ron's hands gripped my arms tightly and pulled them away.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers