The Silver Arrows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Risax
Risax
14 Followers

'Ah! Yes!' she gasped as Teran's thick cock sank into her snatch, her lower lips stretching around it. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and slowly pulled him closer, only to be swept up in another kiss. During their passionate lip lock Teran put his hands under her knees, and started to slowly pump his hips.

When Teran started to pick up speed, Deandra moaned loudly in his mouth and dug her fingers in his back. Teran groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain and started to pump his hips more ferociously, bringing squeals from the blonde as his dick hammered the depths of her wet, sensitive snatch. When the walls of her pussy contracted around his cock, the kiss was abruptly broken. Deandra stared up at the blue sky with her mouth open in a perfect 'O', but no sound left her throat, her body trembled softly and Teran felt something wet smacking against his crotch.

The young archer gasped in surprise, she was squirting!

When that realization hit him, his own balls tightened and with a dark groan jism sprayed from his cock. He tightly held Deandra's legs as ropes of his cum coated the walls of the blonde's quivering cunt. When Teran could finally pull out, he stumbled backwards and fell on his ass into the water.

'I guess...we need to clean ourselves up all over again.' Deandra sighed.

'I don't know about you, but I can still go on.' Teran said while climbing back to his feet.

Deandra laughed softly.

'You're way to energetic.' she muttered as she slowly got up from the rock she had been lying on.

'I'll take that as a compliment.' Teran replied, as he helped her to her feet.

'You should,' Deandra purred. 'Because I'm not satisfied yet!' she yelled gleefully as she pushed Teran into the water, all trace of her weariness gone.

Teran fell into the water with a loud splash, while Deandra ran towards the edge of the stream while giggling loudly. When he came back up, Teran was briefly disoriented but quickly saw Deandra trying to climb out of the water, and wasted no time in running towards her. As soon as was close enough he grabbed the blonde's hips, causing her to stop trying to escape from the stream, and line his erect dick up with her slick pussy. Deandra cooed softly when he sank his cock into her pussy again and pressed her breasts against the ground of the bank, causing small strands of grass to tickle her skin.

The darkened lips of Deandra's pussy twitched around Teran's invading shaft, seemingly asking for more, and that is what he did. With one rough thrust he slammed the entire length of his member into her warm wet depths, getting a pleased squeal from the blonde in front of him. A low growl of lust escaped her throat, and she looked over her shoulder at him with eyes begging for more. So Teran's fucking became faster, more ferocious, but Deandra showed no discomfort at all, instead she seemed to be enjoying it. Girlcum gushed from Deandra's snatch as Teran continued to pump his hips, his stomach smacking against her upturned ass every time he bottomed out. But finally, they cried out in unison and climaxed.

Ropes of spunk joined Teran's previous load, now whipped into a creamy froth, deep inside Deandra's pussy. While her warm depths desperately milked the spraying shaft for more. Seeing as both of them had experienced two powerful orgasms in a short period of time, both Deandra and Teran were breathing heavily as they dragged themselves out of the stream. They were sweaty and wet grass clung to their skin, while cum dribbled out of Deandra's snatch and her juices coated Teran's groin. Their effort to get cleaned up seemed to have been in vain.

Deandra crawled closer to Teran and hugged him tightly, while resting her head on his chest. 'You're quite the stud, aren't you...' she muttered softly while her hand slowly went towards his softening member.

'Apparently not a big enough one to please you.' Teran groaned as she softly started stroking his member.

'Uh, please...I can barely stand.' Deandra replied. 'I just like to touch you.'

'Right back at you.' Teran groaned, while squeezing one of the blonde's firm, but shapely, buttocks.

But the, ahem, "romantic" moment was disturbed with a large growl from Teran's stomach.

'Still hungry?'

'Yep.' he replied, embarrassed.

'Well, lets put on some clothes and set up camp while we wait for the guards to show up.' Deandra told Teran, and got up to get dressed.

* * * *

Both Teran and Deandra were currently sitting on their cloaks around a small campfire, located a few feet away from the carcasses of the beast, and were sharing Deandra's dried meat and cheese among each other. When the food was gone Deandra slowly crawled towards Teran, somehow managing to sexy while wearing her armour, and fished Teran's cock out of his pants.

Deandra cooed.

'So...You're ready for more?' she asked huskily, while slowly stroking his cock.

Teran groaned, and nodded as his cock started to grow erect. Deandra smiled, and eagerly put the crown in her mouth, moaning softly as a bead of his precum hit her tongue. Teran groaned as the blonde swallowed more and more of his dick, until she managed to swallow it in it's entirety and started to slowly bob her head up and down. As she did this, Deandra cupped Teran's balls and started to bob her head faster and faster.

But just when Teran was about to reach climax, he heard the sounds of men in armour and horses approaching. And so did Deandra, as she quickly pulled her head back and let his cock escape her mouth. She stood up just in time to greet the first guard that entered the clearing, managing to look imposing despite the fact that she just had Teran's cock down her throat.

Teran quickly stuffed his softening cock back into his pants (the idea of armed and armoured men was not an arousing one) before the rest showed up. Five other guards arrived, one sitting on a cart pulled by two strong looking horses. A few of them gasped in fear when they caught sight of the dead beast, but one guard, and older man with a pale scar under his right eye, wasn't fazed by it.

No, instead he cursed and shouted, 'It's dead ya pansies! Get it in the cart!'

The others briefly muttered, but then surrounded the dead creature and groaned as they lifted it and threw it in the cart. The horses in front of it snorted nervously, but were trained well and didn't panic. Then the guard sitting on the cart laid out a large piece of white canvas over the carcass to hide it from prying eyes. When everything was taken care of, the guard on the cart clucked his tongue and spurred the horses into action.

After they had packed their things, Deandra and Teran followed the cart and the guards back to the city of Triump.

* * * *

'By the gods this thing is ugly!' Count van Ryvel shouted as he observed the beast lying on one of the large tables of his great hall. 'I can't believe the two of you managed to kill it.' he added, while running his hands over the scales towards the gaping wound Deandra's sword had made.

'Have you already found out what it is yet?' Aeron asked, the pale man standing far away from the body of the dead beast.

'I've got Erwin going through the library, with a little luck he'll found something.' Count van Ryvel told him before he turned his attention to Teran and Deandra, who were both slouching on the benches at one of the tables. 'As for you two, go get some rest. You've done enough today.'

At his command Deandra rose up from the bench, and bowed her head at him before she pulled Teran up as well. The youth made a lazy salute, and both he and Deandra left the great hall. As soon as the doors closed behind them closed, Deandra's soldier-like attitude faded and she pressed her lips against Teran's.

'Let's go to my room, there we can finish what we started at the campsite.' she told him after breaking the kiss, and then dragged him along with her. As they walked -well Deandra walked, Teran was dragged- they passed several servants, guards and the occasional artwork before Teran was dragged up a set of stairs.

Once upstairs, Deandra opened the first door to her right and dragged Teran into the room. Inside they were greeted by a luxurious, but spartanly furnished, room. Aside from the large, soft looking bed, the only furniture was a small wardrobe, and empty weapons rack and two armour racks, one of which was empty while the other had plate armour placed on it.

Deandra quickly dropped her cloak to the floor, and stripped out of her armour. While she placed it on the armour rack, Teran undressed as well. When she was finished with her armour, she dropped to her haunches in front of Teran.

'I believe this is where I left you at the campsite?' she purred while stroking his hardening cock, and pushing the crown against her full, velvety lips before opening her mouth and swallowing the angry head.

Teran could only respond with a grunt as Deandra pushed her head forward to swallow more of his shaft. The blonde bobbed her head head up and down the length of his cock, and Teran's cock started to drool precum in her mouth. Which she hungrily swallowed, while she pulled him closer by grabbing his ass. Teran willingly went along with it, and his eyes nearly bulged from their sockets as the blonde's throat tightened around his invading member as she sucked him off. But when he was close to reaching climax, she pulled her head back until his cock left her mouth.

'Damn it, I was so close! Why did you stop?' Teran whined.

'So I could do this!' Deandra answered, mirroring the conversation that had happened when Teran orally pleased her at the stream, and pushed him on his back.

With a grin, she pounced on him and placed her hands on his chest while she straddled his hips and lined up his member with her drenched pussy. When she slowly lowered herself on his cock a soft gasp passed her full lips when the crown of his cock pushed past her lower lips, and into her wet depths. Slowly, but surely, Deandra slid more of Teran's member. And when she thought that he was about to reach climax, she stopped until she was certain she could go on. Teran could barely take the torturous pace and was moaning under her, desperately trying to pull her down on the rest of his length. But Deandra was relentless, and simply kept up the slow pace. Until he was completely inside of her, then she started to really fuck him...

Teran gasped as Deandra started to bounce up and down on his cock and he eagerly returned her thrusts, only to have dollops of her juices land upon his groin and stomach, but that only made the both of them go faster. Soon, Teran's eyes were locked on Deandra's large jiggling tits and could not resist stretching his neck to take one of her dark nipples into his mouth, and suck on it. Deandra moaned in pleasure, and lovingly stroked Teran's head with her right hand, while her left hand was gently caressing her other breast.

Teran, seeing as he was already close to cumming after Deandra sucked him off, wasn't able to last much longer and soon felt his sack tightening. With a strangled groan Deandra's nipple popped out of Teran's mouth, and the first ropes of cum burst from his cumslit and splattered against the walls of Deandra's cunt. The sensation of his hot cum coating the walls of her pussy also set off Deandra's own climax and with a cry of bliss she slammed down on the entirety of Teran's cum-spewing member while an orgasm coursed through her body. So Deandra was bucking wildly on top of Teran's dick, while her juices poured over his groin and the walls of her pussy clenched around his member. Teran himself had his eyes shut tight and groaned as the last few strands of cum left his balls, and sprayed out of his cock.

When both their climaxes were finished, Deandra collapsed on top of Teran while breathing heavily. 'Oof...I'm beat.' she whispered softly. 'I wanted to play around with you a little more, but I don't have it in me...I'm going to take a nap now.' she added sleepily.

'Could you get of me first?' Teran asked.

'No, you're comfy.' she lazily shot back, and then she giggled when he crawled out from under her and picked her up in his arms. 'Aren't you a gentleman...' she yawned while he carried her towards the bed.

'Well I can't just let you sleep on the floor.' he replied, not trying to show that it took all his remaining strength to carry her.

After he had laid her down on the bed, he was about to leave but felt Deandra's arms wrapping around his waist. 'Why don't you stay here tonight?' she asked, something in her voice telling him that she had something naughty planned for the next morning.

Not being able to resist such an invitation, Teran shrugged. 'I doubt I would've been able to make it back to my inn anyway.' he muttered while crawling next to her.

As soon as he laid his head down on the pillow she crawled closer to him, pressing her breasts against his side, and rested her head on his chest. Soon she dozed off, while snoring softly. Teran grinned, when he had first met her yesterday he would not have guessed that she could act like this, and then fell into a deep slumber himself and dreamt of the adventures he was going to have.

----

So that was Chapter 2, I hope you enjoyed it!

Some bad news though, since I only properly planned out the first two chapters it will take a while before Chapter 3 hits. Sorry about that...

As always, feedback and constructive criticism, is highly appreciated.

Risax
Risax
14 Followers
12