The Silver Back

Story Info
A wife takes a ride on a man 30 years her senior.
4.8k words
4.38
74.3k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrus
andrus
10 Followers

My wife, Ellen 36 and I 39 had wanted to expand our sexual horizons by opening up our bedroom to include another man on a few occasions. These new horizons began as fantasies, and our interests grew as each fantasy we held onto for so long was realized in one way or another. First watching Ellen with another man. Second having Ellen pick up a stranger and bringing to our hotel room. Third joining Ellen and a lover and cleaning her up after they had made love. Throughout the fulfillment of each of these fantasies a new one would emerge in its place as if we were ever raising the bar for our sexual relationship with each new tryst. These fantasies began from two practices: Ellen and I would be out and about people watching and she would point out men that she found attractive, and Ellen and I would reveal narratives from our sexual past. In discussing our past we often added new dimensions to our love making by acting these past events out.

There was a fantasy that I had that went along with this discussion of our sexual pasts. It had to do with Ellen's past, in particular, one moment in her early twenties when she had a much older gray-haired lover in his sixties -- a friend of the family -- while she was in college. Ever since she told me of this I could not get the image of an out of shape gray haired man pounding my petite wife. Yet for some reason this fantasy remained unfulfilled. Until eventually I was able to coax more details out about the various escapades entailed within that relationship. She claimed that the older gentleman would in effect, use her and on two occasions offered her up to his friends. He provided her with money and for a time a condo to live in while she was at the university she attended in DC. As I mentioned at the time that Ellen was "dating" this man she was in college and had boyfriends, she explained that on occasion she would spend the night or afternoon with the old man and then meet up with one of her boyfriends shortly thereafter. In fact she gave one of her college lovers sloppy seconds without him knowing it. The older man was quite wealthy and was very generous to her -- some of the lingerie she had buried in her drawers were purchased by this man. The narrative of this relationship developed over the 9 years of our relationship with every so often new details emerging. As the narrative became more detailed the more of a fantasy it became for me to see my spouse with an older man -- something she claimed to have not done since she was in college. I don't know why but for some reason I felt that this fantasy was taboo largely because she was not always forthcoming about the minute details of her experiences with the older man. Perhaps she was embarrassed and uncomfortable. We eventually began to insert details of this relationship into our love making, as we had with the other fantasies that we had fulfilled with one another, until we decided to see if we could find a potential suitor for Ellen who was in his mid to late sixties.

Ellen's taste in men are quite varied while she is attracted to men who are very handsome, she is also attracted to men who are handsome in personality, and in particular are intelligent, i.e. 'geeky' types of men. She has a PhD in and works in academic administration at a large state school. They are constantly hiring consultants of one flavor or another so she meets quite a number of these geeky types who are either consultants or colleagues. It eventually came out that there were two candidates she knew through work, one man Barry who worked for the same university but lived an hour or so away, and another David who was a consultant but local. Ellen let it out that she had in fact flirted with these gentlemen and believed that either, or perhaps both, would fit the bill. Since David was local we decided on him first. He had been divorced for several years and Ellen felt that he would be easy to seduce. She described him to me. David had gray hair was tall about 6 foot or so and quite a large belly. The idea of seeing this old out of shape man pummeling Ellen's 5.0ft petite slender frame drove me mad with lust. Our plan was to invite David out with us to see a concert at a jazz club after work, so that I could meet him and test our comfort level and she could test the waters and see if he would bite, as it were.

The way this worked out is that Ellen and David would leave by metro after work to the club and I would meet them there. I barely saw Ellen before she left that morning but I knew she was wearing this button up olive colored double-breasted suit dress. The dress was of a conservative professional style that had a black velvet collar and four buttons on either side. These dresses were always very flattering on Ellen and when she walked if you cared to look you would get a very nice shot of leg. I arrived at the club about an hour or so after David and Ellen and was led to their table. When I spotted Ellen and David my heart skipped as it was clearly obvious that they were getting a long quite well. Ellen and David were in a booth sitting practically on top of one another, and as the hostess led me to the table Ellen saw me turned to David and gave him a long and passionate kiss. Nothing turns me on more than to see Ellen making out with another man. I slid in beside Ellen in the oval-shaped booth with David on her opposite side. We exchanged pleasantries and Ellen turned her attention back to David. This always gets me excited to have Ellen ignore me and treat me like an acquaintance when she is with another man. As I sat next to her I immediately noticed that she was wearing stockings as he had crossed her legs and I could see the dark silky band of her thigh-highs that I had bought her recently.

"It seems you two are getting a long quite well", I said.

"How did you guess?", Ellen replied while David's now red face, framed in front of his balding, gray scalp nodded on in agreement.

We ordered and ate our dinner. The image of David's bald head between my Ellen's stocking clad thighs licking her filled my mind all the while. I was very worked up at the thoughts of what would transpire later in the evening. When we had done this in the past we barely knew the individuals we had invited into our bed, now we were entering unknown waters where one of us knew the other rather intimately, not to mention the fact that he lived quite close by. I was always nervous before Ellen and I had engaged in such liaisons and this time was no different.

After dinner we had drinks and enjoyed the band though I must admit that my gaze was transfixed upon Ellen and David in this dark corner booth of the club. I would notice Ellen squirm every now and then and close her eyes. Occasionally she would turn to David and they would kiss, sometimes passionately others just a peck, yet occasionally the peck would lead to a much more prolonged kiss between these two unseemly lovers. My sexy dark haired wife with this much older, mildly attractive gentlemen. As the band's set was coming to a close I noticed that both Ellen and David were watching the stage intently. I chose this time to try and have some fun of my own with Ellen. Under the table I traced my hand from her stocking coated calf, up over her left knee, higher up along the top of her jet black stockings to her tasty white upper thighs -- the end point of my trajectory being her crotch as I wanted to feel how excited she was. But alas, my path was blocked even though she had uncrossed her legs as my hand was tracing along its journey up over the dark band of her black stockings. Initially I thought it was her hand and looked at her, but her eyes were fixed on the stage. As I leered intently at her facial expressions through the darkness I noticed her eyes closing and a smile appearing on her face -- the smile I have enjoyed for the 9 years of our sexual escapades. It was then that I realized that it was David's hand, and as I turned to look at him, he just smiled at me and gave me a wink. As he did so I noticed his arm jerk slightly thereby producing a whimper out of Ellen. With David's gaze still fixed upon me, he removed his hand from between Ellen's legs and in a quick motion and ran it along his mouth. Stupid me, he was not only rubbing Ellen's pussy he had a few fingers in her as well. I was immediately hard imagining what this silver back was going to do with my wife. David just smiled and nodded in my direction. I could not wait until we got home.

As the set finished I paid the bill and the three of us headed off to my car, and I unlocked it and got behind the wheel. I turned expecting to see Ellen in the passenger seat but she and David slid in the backseat, with Ellen sitting right behind me and David in the back passenger's seat. Before I could say wow Ellen jumped all over David, lips locked in a passionate embrace, her left leg draping over his lower torso. I watched intently listening to Ellen's moans and whimpers as she sucked and bit on David's lips rubbing her leg between his. She broke their embrace looking into his eyes, and then over her shoulder at me with an insatiable expression on her face. Her cheeks flushed red with lust, she went right for his cock and pulled it out.

"Why don't you take us home," Ellen commanded.

"Yes, yes," I stammered in reply, fumbling with the keys as I fired the engine up.

I drove out of the garage and through the streets of the city my eyes focused upon the review mirror for a moment or two looking directly at Ellen's voracious lust-filled smile through the mirror. Then she disappeared from view. The unmistakable sound of buckles unclasping and zippers forcing open filling my ears.

"Oh my sweetie," Ellen cooed in my direction, "David has a nice cock."

I tried to turn around and get a glimpse of her holding his gray haired member in her hands, but I just got on the free way on the short jaunt to our neighborhood and had to keep my eyes on the road. Seconds later the all to familiar slurping sounds of Ellen's mouth working on a cock filled the air of the sedan. The sounds of the engine and the road were deaf to me as my ears focused intently upon Ellen's mouth-work on her new found lover.

"mmmmm," Ellen gasped cooing in her sex kitten manner she managed to also exclaim to me, "baby his cock tastes so good."

"oh fuck," I muttered nervously trying to pay attention to the road as my insatiable spouse worked her talented lingual skills over her silver-backed partner.

More slurping and wet sloshing noises entered my ears for the next 10 minutes as I exited the interstate and entered our neighborhood. My commandeering of the car was rather erratic as I finally turned onto our street and pulled in front of our seemingly innocent suburban domicile where, unbeknownst to our neighbors, it would be the site of a threesome that evening.

As I turned off the engine Ellen was still working over David's cock and I turned to get a glimpse of her mouth-work. The imagine of David in the backseat his hand on the back of Ellen's head combing his fingers through her short dark locks as her mouth was filled with his cock, remains a lucid vision in my mind every time I start this car up to this day. Ellen eventually came up for air while David tucked himself away for the short walk up to our house. As Ellen got out of the vehicle she immediately turned to me and kissed me, knowing how much I love for her to kiss me after she sucks my own or some willing third party's cock. Her tongue darted into my mouth, her breath filled with the aroma of cock and precum. She broke the kiss licked her lips and walked over to David grabbing his hand as they entered our house as a couple. Thankfully it was late and none of the neighbor's noticed -- or so I thought but that's a different story.

Ellen guided David by the hand into our entertainment room where the bar was located stopping along the way to make out in various doorways in our house. Ellen excused herself to use the restroom. Meanwhile I poured Ellen, David and myself a scotch. David plopped down in my large leather chair with ottoman. When Ellen returned she lost her dress and appeared in a lacey black teddy, her black thigh high stockings and the sling-back heels she had been wearing. The teddy had an underwire bra that forced her breasts up creating a pronounced cleavage. Smiling she strutted up to the bar grabbed two scotches and walked over to David handing him one and then sitting in his lap. As she turned I noticed the teddy had a g-string back, and I immediately recalled this item which I had purchased for her a year or so ago, and I will add that she had yet to wear it for me.

David and Ellen wasted no time in returning to where they had left off in my car. Ellen meticulously worked David out of his clothes. As she unbuttoned his shirt she a planted a kiss on his lips. David's hands pressed firmly into the cheeks of Ellen's ass. It was amazing to watch Ellen work her skills over a man, it has never gotten old for me. I sat in a chair opposite them and watched as they kissed and groped. When David was down to his t shirt and white boxers Ellen wasted no time in peeling his remaining clothes off. The site of David without clothes was an interesting contrast to Ellen. David was balding with gray and black hair all over him, hence the nickname I have given him "silver back". Ellen's small frame seemed dwarfed in his hairy arms, he looked like a giant fur ball with a cock. Seeing his hairy arms roam over Ellen's body was such a treat. Ellen was right his cock was nice, not huge by any means but quite thick, and as he forced Ellen onto all fours with her torso plopped over the leather ottoman, I knew he knew how to use it.

I enjoyed how he manhandled Ellen her moans reminiscent of her lust as he knelt behind her forcing her legs apart, David slapped her ass really hard groping it firmly. Ellen let out a little yelp as she met my gaze her chest heaving with lust filled anticipation, as David pulled the g-stringed back of her teddy aside and forced himself into her wetness. Her eyes closed and a sigh escaped from her mouth as his first thrust hit home. She held my gaze and squealed with delight as he grabbed her ass really hard and started grinding into her slow and deliberate at first. I could tell he was in her good and deep, Ellen loves being fucked from behind. David leaned really hard over Ellen crushing her under his hairy belly. She let out another moan, Ellen was loving this.

I pulled my cock out and began to stroke as Ellen was being pummeled by the silver back. Eventually David released my wife from his crushing hairy torso and returned to a methodical slamming. I noticed his body glistening with sweat with the occasional droplet reaching the sheer back of Ellen's teddy. Ellen was really moaning now as David fucked her really hard, her moans increasing with each thrust the silver back delivered to her. In no time she was bucking like a untamed horse in orgasm. I was surprised as she seldom cums this quickly with me.

David had his left hand pressing into Ellen's ass with the tip of his thumb pressing slightly probing into her asshole. He was really leaning into her and fucking her hard. He pulled his cock out and teased Ellen by running his cock between her asscheeks from the top slowly and firmly until he reached her swollen cunt where he would just plop the head into her pussy and pull it out. Before long Ellen was begging for his cock to fill her, but David did not yield to her demands. Instead he began to tease Ellen's ass with his cock by slightly pressing the head at the opening and pulling it out.

I was surprised at Ellen relenting to David's anal play as she did not always enjoy it with me, but when she got really worked up, as she was now, Ellen would practically beg for her ass to be played with. Then I noticed the expression on Ellen's face change from pleasure to pain, a smile melting into a grimace, and I knew that David was forcing his cock up my Ellen's ass. She looked to be in dreadful pain and I rose from my chair to beg David to lay off, but as I did the wincing expression on Ellen's face transformed to a slow moaning growl. She was letting this old man fuck in her the ass. For awhile he just lay still as Ellen moaned uncontrollably her facial expression constantly transforming from pain to pleasure, winces and grins, as this mighty silver back inched his manhood slowly into my wife's ass. Eventually he had loosened up Ellen's ass enough in order for to begin to insert his length into her. Her moans increased as pelted her lovely ass with his cock. The silver-back was beginning to sweat and I could see his body glisten and drip onto my sweet Ellen. Ellen met each of his thrusts was a low groaning squelch of pleasure, with each thrust a mist of sweat emanated from his body.

David was breathing quite heavily and slowed down a bit, and then pulled out of Ellen's ass sitting back in the chair taking a breather. I went over to Ellen as she lay across the ottoman I placed my hand upon the sheer mesh material of her teddy and noticed that was quite damp from David's and her own sweat. She looked so lovely as she panted the string part of her teddy was still pulled over her ass exposing her gaping asshole it's redness a pucker of a rosebud. I bent down and licked Ellen's crack the bitterness of cum sweat and her ass made me moan.

"You taste so sweet," I said. I kissed her lower my tongue running over the damp expanse of her matted pussy hairs. She peeled herself off of the ottoman and laid down on the leather coach next to the chair David was still panting in. Ellen's petite body leaned up on one arm of the couch as she stretched out her legs exposing a run along the length of one of her stockings. The other stocking had lost its grip on her thigh and curled up around her ankle just above the strap of her heel. Perhaps from all of the sweat that David poured on her the stay-up grip came undone. Ellen gripped the stocking at her ankle looking at me and rolled it back up over her knee until the lace material at the tip stretched and gripped her upper thighs.

I dove between her legs lapping at her fuck juices. I had her on the throes of another orgasm in moments it seemed. I curled my finger into her at just the right moment and she began screaming in orgasmic spasms bucking her crotch into my face as my tongue massaged her clit and my finger found her sweet spot. I got up from between her legs and collapsed on top of her kissing her as she lapped at her juices on my face. I was getting ready to fuck her but I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I turned and it was David standing with his thickness at attention motioning me out of the way so he could pound my Ellen some more. Ever the eager-pleasing host I relented and let David have his way. Ellen stood grabbing David's hand and walked him upstairs. She was guiding him to our bedroom.

"You don't mind if we find a more comfortable place sweetie," Ellen smiled.

"No," I said and followed my Ellen and her silver back up the stairs to our bedroom. They kissed in the doorway as I nudged passed them and sat in a chair in the corner of the room. I watched as David's hairy hands groped Ellen's ass as they kissed, his knobby fingers working under the sweat and cum soaked string of her teddy. He tossed Ellen on the bed face down, pulled the string aside again, laid between her legs and began pummeling her with his silver haired cock. Ellen grunted and screamed as David's sweaty body crushed her. He was really tearing Ellen up now and the expression across her face was amazing as she met each of David's powerful thrusts with a closed-eye grin, her hands gripping the comforter tightly. David pulled out of Ellen and turned her over to fuck her missionary. This was quite a site to see as Ellen wrapped her stocking clad legs around David's hairy torso her high heels digging into the backs of his thighs. He fucked her like this for a good fifteen minutes more before he began to moan and his silver-backed ass twitched as he came in my wife. David stopped his thrusts and I could only hear the sounds of them kissing on our bed. Eventually he rolled off of her. I was amazed at how hot she looked with a glazed over well used expression on her face.

andrus
andrus
10 Followers
12