The Sims Ch. 01

Story Info
Bella & Michael sex it up.
1.2k words
3.83
23.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is based on the popular PC game, "The Sims", and if you haven't played it, then you wouldn't understand some of the inside jokes. Here is a rundown of the characters.

Bob Newbie
Though he is new to Sim Lane, Bob is the comic relief of the neighborhood and is liked by everyone.

Betty Newbie
Like her husband Bob, Betty Newbie is always there to make her fellow Sims smile.

Mortimer Goth
Shy and reserved, Mortimer doesn’t leave the house often, except when he is dragged out by his eccentric wife, Bella.

Bella Goth
The whore of the neighborhood, not many are fond of Bella, that is, except the men she’s sleeping with.

Cassandra Goth
Cassandra, like her father, is timid and doesn’t speak often and is very embarrassed by her mother.

Michael Bachelor
A classic bachelor, Michael is always drinking, unemployed and wanting to have fun.

Chris Roomies
Christina, or Chris for short, denies that she and her roommate Melissa are romantically involved, despite the fact that they were spotted making out on several occasions.

Melissa Roomies
Being the only African-American in the neighborhood, Melissa feels that she has to represent her race and she does so, often stereotypically, blasting rap music and speaking like Snoop Dogg.

Jeff Pleasant
The oldest resident of Sim Lane, Jeff is a family man and his life resembles that of a 1950’s sitcom father.

Diane Pleasant
Always kind and cheery, Diane is a lovely friend to have, except when she’s watching her soaps.

Daniel Pleasant
Active and energetic, Daniel enjoys sports and has won the SimCity sandcastle competition three years in a row.

Jennifer Pleasant
The model of a girly-girl, Jennifer’s life revolves around make-up and dollies.)

* * * * *

Today was the party at Bob and Betty Newbie’s house. All of Sim Lane was invited, and it was sure to be a bash. All was set; Betty had laid out all of the food and Bob was busy grilling away. Soon after Bob had finished the first set of burgers, the Pleasants arrived. Jeff, Diane, and their kids took grabbed drinks and started chatting with Betty. Next to enter were the Goths. Mortimer greeted Bob and Betty nervously and then retreated to a corner. Cassandra shyly watched Daniel and Jennifer chase each other around, and Bella immediately started hitting on Bob, much to the dislike of Betty.

After Michael Bachelor and the Roomies arrived, the party was in full swing. Everyone was eating and laughing, the kids were horsing around in the back, and Bella was drunkenly flirting with any man she laid her eyes on. Her first victim was Jeff Pleasant, whom she gave a soothing backrub to, until Diane Pleasant called her husband over to talk to him. She then moved on to Michael, who was in the hot tub. She donned her trademark purple bikini in a spin and hopped into the warm, frothy water, moving extremely close to Michael. He grinned nervously as she tossed her hair and adjusted her top so that her already barely-constrained breasts were even more visible. She gave them a nice squeeze and splashed water on them, much to the delight of Michael, who was instantly aroused. Bella bit her lip and touched his leg on the water, gently massaging it and moving her hand closer and closer to his lap. Finally, she grabbed hold of his stiff member and worked it slowly in her fist. Michael closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. Bella sure knew what she was doing. After a few more minutes, Bella leaned in and whispered in Michael’s ear.

“Do you want to continue this inside?”

Michael nodded furiously and climbed out of the hot tub, changing into his normal outfit in a flash. Bella followed suit and she lead him by the hand into Bob and Betty’s room before shutting the door and pushing him onto the bed. He smiled as he watched her slowly remove her red dress and toss it aside to reveal her naked, and unfortunately pixelated body. She climbed on top of him and crammed her tongue into his mouth. Holding onto Michael’s face and making out with him, Bella managed to undo his jeans and pull them down, along with his boxer shorts. His dong flung out and its head brushed against her knee, causing him to jump with a jolt of pleasure. With his free hands, Michael grabbed hold of one of Bella’s plump, tan breasts and jiggled it around in his palm, using his fingers to tweak her hard nipples.

Finally, Bella broke their kiss and slid down his body until she was eye level with his rigid pole. She leisurely traced her tongue all over the shaft, head, and balls before tenderly nibbling the entire cock, much to Michael’s satisfaction. He gripped the head board and mumbled nasty phrases under his breath in Simmish as Bella slid his dick between her soft lips and sucked him so powerfully that he feared the skin would come right off. She hungrily slurped every inch of his throbbing cock without ever taking a break.

It was when Michael was about half way to his climax when the door swung open and Betty Newbie stepped inside. She didn’t look angry or shocked, much to Bella and Michael’s surprise, but she instead closed the door and took a seat on the bed next to Bella, who still had Michael’s cock in her mouth. She popped it out and straightened up, watching as Betty slowly undressed, pulling off her sweatshirt and pants. Michael hungrily eyed her huge breasts, which jiggled deliciously with her every move. Bella cleared her throat.

“So, I suppose you’d like us to leave?”

Betty shook her head.

“I won’t tell anyone if you let me join in.”

Bella grinned at Michael and they both nodded.

“Sure,” Michael said timidly, “we’d love to have you.”

Betty smiled warmly at him and looked at Bella, who had Michael’s member in her hand.

“May I?”

Bella nodded and passed the cock to Betty, who first gave it a taste and then positioned it between her luscious breasts. She jiggled them up and down, but it didn’t seem to work. Bella spoke up..

“It’s not going to work if those tits aren’t wet, Betty. Here, I can help you with that.”

Bella leaned down and took a mouthful of Betty’s breast, sucking on it much like she had sucked on Michael’s cock. She kissed both of her breasts softly and used her hands to squeeze more tit into her eager mouth. Once in a while, she’d tongue one of Betty’s nipples and she’d moan loudly.

After Betty’s boobs were nice and slippery, she grabbed hold of Michael’s cock and placed it in between them again. This time, it slid easily in and out of her cleavage. Michael groaned in pleasure and announced that he was almost finished. Betty released her tits and instructed Michael to stand. He obeyed, and then she and Bella knelt before him. They took turns sucking him and batted their tongues back and forth while licking him. He pumped his cock in and out of his fist and aimed for both of their open mouths as he sprayed his hot cum in their mouths and all over their faces. He then sprinkled the last few drops on each of their breasts and then lazily used his hands to spread it in.

After everyone had regained their composure, they dressed and rejoined the others outside. No one had to know what occurred that day at Number 7 Sim Lane.