The Single Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Flo & Vicki become more submissive.
997 words
3.68
74.3k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

That morning when I awoke, I found both women dressed and taking care of their babies. They seemed oblivious to me as they did what I guess they did every morning. Neither seemed concerned that there was a naked man walking around as they performed their tasks. I went to the bathroom and began to take my shower. After a few minutes the shower door opened and in stepped Flo. She took the washcloth from my hand and began to soap my body. I could not help but begin to wash her soft wet tits.

"Vicki is taking care of the babies. I am going to take care of you. Tomorrow I will take care of the babies and Vicki will see to you."

I let her wash me then I forced her to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Suck it bitch and from now on since you did not discuss it with me I will use your mouths to pee in the morning and you will both alternate being my morning urinal since you decided how to take care of me without asking I will decide how you take care of me. Drink bitch."

I held her nose and began to urinate into her mouth.

"Swallow, don't you dare spill a drop."

I held her nose so that either she swallowed or couldn't breath.

"After this you will tell Vicki what I said and both of you will be punished for not asking my approval of the plan. We will take care of that while the babies are asleep."

She looked up at me her eyes wide and almost horrified at what I was making her do. However she looked to be on the verge of orgasm.

"Are you about to cum? Don't talk. Just nod your head with my cock in your mouth if you are. You had better not lie to me."

She looked at me her eyes wide her face flushing and nodded her head.

"Go ahead cum you may use your hands to help yourself."

Her hands went to her pussy and her mouth continued to suck on my cock after I had finished urinating. Within 2 minutes she came as hard as I had ever seen anyone cum. I then took my cock out of my mouth and told her, the shower was over. I made Flo stand in front of the mirror and took an eyebrow pencil and wrote "Piss Whore" on her forehead. The sent her in to show Vicki and tell her about it.

Later that day Vicki came in to see what was happening, and to try and wriggle out of her punishment. I told her that since she didn't want to share the punishment with flow she could be the piss whore all this week. I took a magic marker, and wrote on her forehead piss whore. I told her if anyone commented about it she was to offer to be their urinal. She looked like she was about to cry. I told her that she didn't have to do this but if she refused to do this, I would only keep Florence. Then I asked.

"Are you going to be my piss whore?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I am going to be your piss whore."

"Now you are going out to the store. What are you going to say if someone asks you about the sign on your forehead?"

"I am going to say please piss in my mouth I love drinking pee."

"You are such a good little piss whore and I want you to be happy so tonight I will take you to Mikes(the neighborhood pub) and have you kneeling in the men's room. While wearing a sign that says I am the only working urinal tonight."

I could have sworn I saw her cum as she heard those words. Then she knelt down at my feet and looked up at me.

"Please sir I am thirsty let me drink your pee. The sir let me eat your cum."

Before long she had her belly full of pee and cum. It was almost lunch time. Flo came back in and was informed she would take care of the babies while Vicki became the urinal at mikes that night. I told Vicki no blow jobs just pee, if I caught her sucking a cock I would arrange for her to be a whore on the street for a week. Hell I might do it anyway. Vicki looked at me shocked, and fearful of saying anything that might cause me to do what I had just threatened.

I told Vicki to take care of the babies as Florence was going to be busy for the next few hours. I led Flo into the bedroom and ordered her to strip. I handed her a tube of KY jelly and told her to prepare herself. Florence turned to go to the bathroom.

"No here no privacy lube yourself up while I watch. She began to use her fingers around her anus then spreading more jelly on here fingers she inserted one then two and finally three in her asshole pumping then in and out stretching them for my cock. Then she got on the bed, face on the mattress, ass held high. She reached around spreading her buttocks exposing her slippery rosebud. I walked up behind her and shoved my cock deep into her asshole not caring if she suffered or not. When I was fully inside of her I began to fuck her with long and deep strokes. Flo began to cum from the first stroke and continued until I filled her bowels with my spending. I offered her my slimy brown stained cock to be cleaned and her mouth slurped me right in. She was taking to her training well, becoming a wanton obedient slut. Now if only Victoria would train as well. Tonight at Mike's would answer the question.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers