The Sinnndy 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

The fat kid Bobby was next, and we had real problems keeping his cock hard and inside of me. So I placed him on his back and relaxed him by talking sweet and sucking his cock until he was nice and hard. I then mounted him so I could control keeping his cock inside of me. While riding Bobby, Average Joe who was actually named Joe, placed his cock at my back door with Billy telling him what do to. He then pushed forward and moaned as my sphincter tightened around his hard cock. He stayed buried in my ass for a while, and then started fucking me with Billy's urging. I started French kissing Bobby as Joe gave my ass a good fucking. With Billy's coaching, I felt a slight spank on my ass and then another one. The spanks got a little firmer as he started fucking me with a little more force. With more coaching, Joe grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled back hard causing me to yelp out in a little bit of pain. Bobby came without warning as Joe continued giving me a rather good ass fucking. I reached between my legs and started tickling and squeezing his balls, which triggered his cumming deep into the bowels of my ass. I then gave each of the guys a kiss on the lips as Billy led them out of the tent. I had little idea how many men I had had sex with by then, and had no idea what Billy had up his sleeve.

The next group entered; there were two black men and one white man. All three were about 6 feet tall and in unbelievable shape, muscles on top of muscles. They were all extremely good looking too, with nice equipment attached to them. They ranged from 8 to 10" in cock size, the white guy of course was the smallest, but also was thicker than most men. These guys looked like they meant business, no smiles, no hellos, just serious looks on their faces like they had a job to do. Maurice, one of the black men crawled under me and waited as Ronnie, the other black man placed the tip of his cock as my ass. Vince, the white guy stood in front of me, and in unison, they all slammed their tools deep into my three orifices and started fucking me hard and with great force. They fucked me hard and fast for a couple of minutes, and again, in unison, stopped and traded places. Vince going under me, Ronnie in front and Maurice behind me. As if signaled, they again entered me at the same time and just fucked me like I was a rag doll.

They never spoke to me or each other and never smiled or showed any satisfaction, like they were robots. They treated me like I wasn't even there, I was just a hole for them to use and abuse, and I was turned on more than ever. They fucked me hard for a couple more minutes and switched again. It was pretty unreal but extremely hot, these guys were pros and knew exactly what they were doing. They were relative rough with me, pulling my hair and slapping my ass and face from time to time. They also never fucked me slow, it was all bam, bam bam, it was perfect.

They all pulled out again but this time did something different. Ronnie laid down on the bed and pulled me down with my back facing him. He then slid his cock balls deep into my ass as Maurice climbed on top and slammed his cock deep into my pussy. Vince came over to my side and shoved his cock deep into my throat and grabbed my hair while fucking my face. This time they didn't switch; they just fucked the shit out of me at an unreal pace, hard, fast and violent. At almost the same time, Vince pulled out of my mouth, Maurice got up off of me and Ronnie lifted me up and got on his feet. They all put their cocks close to my face with Vince grabbing my hair and Maurice wrapping one hand on my head and the other on my chin as they simultaneously blasted my face with an unbelievable about of man juice. My eyes were completely saturated with cum which seemed to be also dripping from my face down to my chin. They then turn turns having me lick and clean their cocks before walking out of the room without saying word.

Billy then placed a blindfold over my eyes and handcuffed my hands behind my back, placing me on my knees on the mattress. He didn't tell me what would happen next, but I already knew. A free for all was about to begin and I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. I would have no idea who was fucking me nor did I care. For the next couple of hours, any man who walked in the tent could use me as he pleased, and believe me, they did. I was fucked in the pussy, mouth and ass by people I couldn't see with cocks of all shapes and sizes. I was pulled and pushed around and spanked, slapped and fucked into oblivion, and I loved every second of it. Some guys blew loads on me, and some in me, by the time it was over, I had been fucked by 25 different men, still a record for me.

I was pretty darn sore when it was over, but completely satisfied. I partied for the rest of the evening with some of the men who had used my body, and some of the other guests who had no idea what was going on in the tent. It was a hell of day and probably not something I would try again, but then again, there's always next year.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers
12