The Sins of Sarah-Jane Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Sarah-Jane hits an all time low and falls in love.
2.9k words
3.97
11.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Hello all. My name is Sarah-Jane, I am 52 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall of average size, well slightly over average, with brown short hair and blue eyes. I have been told I am of cute appearance but I take no notice of that.

I was brought up in a vicarage as my father was a vicar so I did have a strict upbringing. Sadly my parents are no longer with us. I was the only child and don't have any family.

I work as a full time charity shop manageress and also help out at the local church for which I am a regular. I live in rented accommodation as I have never been married and could not afford a mortgage.

The reason I have never been married is that I am not attracted to men, I like women, and always have done since a very early age. I have never acted on this as I believe I am a good Christian girl. I sometimes pray and ask God why me. I have grown up to believe that this is a test from God and I must not sin. Yes I am a frustrated virgin but I am strong, or so I thought. This is my story.

PART ONE

I pray every morning and always say sorry to God for having lesbian feelings. I am convinced this is a curse and if I sin I will go to hell.

I pray to God to take these feelings away and I believe one day it will happen.

I pray for these feelings to go away because every time I read woman's magazines and see a half naked women or read about women in the same boat as me I have to masturbate. The feelings are too strong to resist. I feel so guilty that the feelings get stronger. It doesn't take me long to cum and straight after I have my breath back I pray to God for forgiveness. I convince myself that all is forgiven as I never really made love to another women, it's just a fantasy. It's the only way I can control my lesbian emotions.

My frustrations took a turn for the worse one sunny day while visiting the laundrette. It was busy so I had to wait for about 5 minutes for a machine. The machine had finished and an attractive women in her early 40's was emptying her laundry. She was very tall with shoulder length black hair and blue eyes, wearing a short skirt and black stockings. Her legs were absolutely beautiful. I just wanted to watch her as I was mesmerized by her beauty. Bending over, revealing her shapely bum. I was really excited by her. The butterflies in my stomach were knotting up and I felt my pussy getting wet. Guilt was building up in me. I just wanted her to go.

Did I?

Did I really want her to go? I don't know.

"Oh lord I am so frustrated, help me."

I was saying in my mind.

She had finished emptying her machine and turned around to me and spoke.

"All yours love."

She said with a lovely smile.

I replied with a thanks. I went over to the machine and started putting in my clothes. As I was a small item dropped down from the roof of the washing machine drum. I picked it up and my stomach felt like it was imploding and a tingle went right through my pussy. They were her light blue knickers. For what felt like an age something came over me. I didn't say anything to her as she was loading her washing into a drier. I just left her knickers in the machine and carried on putting my clothes in. I put my money in and went home which was only 5 minutes round the corner. I was shaking and walking gingerly with guilt and an excitement I had never felt before.

"Oh my good lord, what have I done. What am I doing. A good Christian girl behaving in a desperate way."

I was saying to myself on the way home.

"What will people think of me. The shame. The shame of it."

I arrived home and started to pray.

"Sorry God, so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I will get rid of them when I bring my washing back. Please forgive me lord as I have sinned."

I was starting to feel better and the feelings were going away. I made a cup of tea then went back to the laundrette to pick up my washing and brought it back home as I have a tumble drier. Thankfully for me she had gone. I was dreading seeing her after what sin I had done. I felt relieved but I still felt guilty and pathetic. I arrived back home and started loading the drier, trying to forget what sin lies in there. Then I went for a shower.

I was kidding and convincing myself that I would bin those knickers when the drying is done. I started to dry myself and I got such an urge to look at those knickers. I have never felt like this before but the butterflies in my stomach were dancing and my pussy was throbbing and was so numb. The guilt I was feeling was so great I was shaking. The more guilty I got the more turned on I was. I went to the drier naked and opened it up. Right at the top of the pile was my sin. I picked them up and started to caress them. I had a good mental picture of the women in the laundrette. I was turned on like never before. I had to put them on.

My legs were shaking like jelly as I was putting them on. Feeling the soft cotton teasing my legs was just beautiful. I was now breathing heavily trying to catch my breath. I was wearing the laundrette ladies' knickers. It was too strong the feeling to resist. I had to go to my bedroom and lie down. As I was walking I never felt so beautiful in my life. I was on the verge of cumming. I got a mental image of the laundrette lady catching me wearing them. It turned me on so much. That was going to be my fantasy, being caught wearing her knickers.

I lied down on the bed absolutely shaking. The sensation was overpowering my guilt. I was stroking my pussy through her knickers. I imagined that she walked in my bedroom and caught me lying on the bed just wearing her knickers. She just stood there with a contempt look on her face. The feeling of being caught made me feel so guilty and yet so turned on.

Then she started to strip in a teasing fashion and sat at the end of my bed, stroking her lovely smooth pussy with a dirty smile on her face. She was now talking to me with a sexy whisper...

"What do my knickers feel like on you? Are you pretending to be me? Does my body make you feel nice?"

That was it. I slipped my hand in the knickers and started rubbing my 'begging for it pussy' imagining that I was her.

"My God."

I whimpered out as I had a killer orgasm like never before. Then another followed by another. I felt this pathetic smile on my face as I was trying to catch my breath. I never before have had a multiple orgasm. I felt beautiful. The knickers were so soaking wet that my cum was dripping down to my bum. Then the guilt set in.

I was shaking with guilt so badly I could not think straight. I have never felt so low in my life. I felt sick. I took those knickers off and put them in the kitchen bin. I put on some clothes and started praying. It felt like God had put shame on me. I felt so ashamed I called in work and had a week of sick and didn't go to church for 2 weeks. When I finished praying I put the rubbish out then went for a lie down dwelling on my guilt. I needed help. God wasn't helping me. What do I do?

PART TWO

Weeks had past and I had forgiven myself about the knickers fantasy sin. Life just moved on as normal. I was still masturbating over women but my prayers were getting shorter. Something was wrong with me. I wasn't feeling as guilty as normal. What I was saying to myself I think was...

"At least you haven't had a sexual relation with another woman, it's okay Sarah. It's okay to think about another woman but no sins of the flesh."

I had convinced myself it was okay. My prayers were becoming easier. I think God understood. A voice over came into my head.

"Don't let the devil lead you into temptation my dear child. You must resist your feelings."

I really had convinced myself this is the best way forward. Just walk away from any temptation offered by the devil. Simple.

Anyway, as I was saying weeks had past and on one overcast evening after I had come home from work I received a telephone call. It was my landlord. He called to say that he was selling up to a big family in 2 months time and I would need to find a new place within those 2 months. He was very nice and apologetic about it but I understood. He was a very nice man anyway.

So I had to find a new flat. I must admit I was very upset as I had lived here for the past 15 or 16 years.

"Oh well, a fresh start is what I need to exorcise my sins of what I did in this flat weeks ago."

I said to myself.

"I will start looking next week. I know, I will take a weeks holiday. Bound to find somewhere decent by then."

After looking at several flats, most of them dives, I was becoming a little worried. I still had a few more to see so all wasn't lost. I had one to see which was of interest to me as it was in a leafy suburb of town. Nice large Edwardian three story semi detached houses with quaint little gardens at the front and large gardens at the back with big trees.

My appointment was at 2.00pm so I had about 15 minutes to get there. It was a nice autumn day and as I was arriving something inside me felt positive about this area. It was nice and quite, away from the main roads, and all the houses were very well maintained. I said to myself...

"This is just perfect. This could be the new start I have been looking for."

As I approached this beautiful house I rang the doorbell, it was the only doorbell to which I wondered have I got the right house. A few seconds later a woman answered the door.

"My God. She is beautiful."

I thought to myself.

She was a tallish women in her early to mid 40's. Long dark hair with stunning blue eyes and a smile to match. Her body was big boned but very athletic in shape with bosoms a model would be proud of. And her legs, wow, long and very juicy.

"Hello."

She said with a sweet tone and broad smile that melts the heart.

"Hello, I am Sarah. I rang up yesterday about a flat that you are letting."

I said with a shy tone.

"Oh hi Sarah yes come in. I'm Diana. Pleased to meet you."

I replied with the same as Diana shook my hand and placed her other hand on top. There was something domineeringly beautiful about her as a tingle ran through my body. Her hands were soft and gentle and as for what seemed like an age, as we were looking at each other like love struck teenagers, Diana said...

"Come on, it's on the first floor."

I felt like Diana had put a spell on me.

"Is this the temptation that God was talking about?"

I thought to myself as I was gingerly walking behind her up the stairs.

Diana had the sweetest plump bum I had ever seen as she sexily walked up the stairs in silence. I was so transfixed on her I nearly forgot why I was there. I had to pull myself together. When we arrived Diana said...

"I'll tell you what Sarah, you have a look around for a while and I will make us a cup of tea."

I replied with an okay and Diana went down the stairs. I now had time to get my emotions together. I was trying to kid myself it's all in the imagination. But something inside me told me that this is just right. With the thought of Diana racing round my mind I convinced myself not to be stupid and take the flat if offered. The flat was absolutely beautiful. So clean and fresh, modern and well decorated. It felt very safe and secure.

I went down the stairs to Diana's flat which was the whole of the 1st floor. We had a bit of a chat and that, and she offered me the flat to which I said yes. We said are goodbyes and Diana shook my hand and again placed her other hand on top. To me her eyes were full of love. I didn't want her to let go as the feeling was of a togetherness. Diana broke it off and smiled so sweetly at me as she said...

"I will see you on Saturday then Sarah love. Bye."

I replied feeling so smitten and shy with the same.

As I was waking home in a confused state Diana was racing through my mind. I was feeling guilty. I was trying to make sense of my emotions. It feels like I have know her for years. She made me feel so welcome with her warmth and beauty. She made me feel so warm and nice inside. I was in love with her. I have never felt such love for anyone before. I don't know what made me say yes to the flat but it felt so right. When I arrived back home I said a prayer.

"Oh lord forgive me. Please tell me what's happening to me. I'm in love with a another woman. This curse you put on me lord is taking a hold of me. I feel so weak and full of shame. Please good lord lift this curse so I can live life to the normal. When my day of judgement comes I want to share your kingdom of heaven with you. Please help me lord, please help."

I was getting ready for bed as I was emotionally tired. I climbed in and rested my head on the pillows and closed my eyes. It was no good as I saw Diana smiling at me. I tried to make it go away but it wouldn't. The harder I tried the more revealing my imagination was getting. She was now naked and still smiling at me. She climbed in my bed next to me. That was it, I had to relief myself and say I'm sorry later.

Diana was looking over me still smiling. I started slowly stroking my inner thighs with the imagination of Diana doing it. My God I felt so good. My imagination of Diana was now talking to me in the soft sweet voice I remember...

"Hello again Sarah. Oh sorry did you want me to love you this afternoon Sarah? Do you want to feel my hand between your soft lovely legs Sarah? Can I gently touch your beautiful bald pussy Sarah? Can I show you my love for you Sarah?"

I was so enthralled with this deep fantasy I found myself replying with a stuttering yes after each of her questions. I started rubbing my now soaking wet pussy and all I could hear was echoes of Diana's sweet voice in my head.

"Oh my Goddess."

I whimpered out as I came what felt like a bucket load.

That orgasm ripped through what felt like a 100mph. As I lay down with my arms by my side it wasn't over yet. Another one was building up and I wasn't even touching myself. I could feel Diana's hand caressing my wet pussy. I was getting frightened, it felt so real. I then recall saying with pathetic whimpers of mercy...

"Fucking Hell. No please Diana stop. I'm scared. Please. Oh fuck"

I blurted out as a powerful orgasm ripped right through me followed by strong burst of urine.

"Please stop it lord, please stop it lord."

I was saying over and over again in a begging voice as I lay on the bed shaking with fright and trying to get my breath back.

My bed was soaking wet with cum and urine but I was to scared to move. Thankfully my prayers were answered. I was calming down and as I was I was reflecting on what's just happened to me. It was scary but a beauty I had never felt before. All I could think about and see was Diana in my arms giving me such a comforting loving hug. I felt such love for her. The power of the double orgasm I had received was so tiring I must of dropped of there and then.