The Sisterhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Four girls share a pink vibrator for the summer.
1k words
4.07
36.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Simone slammed the passenger door shut. The whole car shook and she hissed. She was standing outside the Hollywood mansion, surrounded by fancy cars. Her blonde hair was down around her shoulders, curled just right. She was wearing a tiny white jean skirt with a tank top. The tank top said 'Wet Dream' on it and she loved the looks she got as she wandered around the city. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and tried to think straight.

Simone had thought that everything was going well with Steven. He was sweet, nice, and romantic. He worked a lot, but that was fine. He had been working on a new project for the last two weeks and he hadn't had time to have sex with her. Other than the flight attendant and the limo driver at her best friends wedding, whom she had fucked two weeks ago, she hadn't gotten any cock. Simone was a sex maniac. She was always horny. She had been like this since high school, but up until now had always had an available cock to fuck.

Now she had spent the last two weeks waiting around for Steven to have time for sex. She hadn't fucked anyone else and now he had decided that she was too needy, too dependent. He had asked her to leave and now she was without a place to live with only her clothes and the expensive car she had saved up to buy. She decided to check into a hotel. She got into the car and drove off. Her emotions started taking over and she barely had time to get to the hotel, check in, and get into the room before bursting into tears.

"I fucking hate him." Simone stood in the middle of the room and fumbled through her bag. She needed to cum and she needed it badly. She found exactly what she was looking for. She held in her hand her pink rabbit vibrator. It was small enough to hide in her purse, but at the same time thick enough to feel so good inside her. She turned it on high and watched as the white beads rotated. She walked to the bed and pulled down her panties. She climbed onto the bed and pushed the vibrator into her pussy. She was wet and horny and needed it hard. Simone knelt on her hands and knees and thrust her hips back and forth. The vibrator was humming inside her and the clit tickler was rubbing the clit just right.

"Oh that's it." Simone reached under her shirt and squeezed her breasts. She rocked her hips back and forth so hard that the bed was shaking. "I need to cum." Simone rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. She stripped off her clothes quickly and held the vibrator with both hands. She thrust it into her pussy hard and fast. She was moaning and panting so loudly. Simone came suddenly. The vibrating rabbit inside her pussy along with the clit tickler against her clit pushed her over the edge. She arched her back and then collapsed on the bed. She pulled out the vibrator and turned it off. It was dripping with her juices and she licked it clean.

Simone rolled onto her side and closed her eyes, she needed a nap.

***

"I have to tell you a secret. It's not bad." Simone was wiggling on Mark's lap. She had met him last week and had started dating right away. They had yet to have sex, but both knew that tonight was the night. Simone was completely naked, her slutty red dress crumpled on the floor by the door. Her high heels had been thrown off as well and her panties were on the kitchen table. Mark was also naked. His suit was on the ground and he was gripping her cute butt.

"What is it baby?" Mark was trying to guide his cock into Simone's pussy, but she was wiggling too fast.

"I need a vibrator to cum. It's in my purse." Simone stopped moving and looked at Mark. Mark stared back and grinned.

"I want to watch. Fuck that's so hot." Mark pushed Simone off his lap and led her to his room. His bedroom was a typical bachelor's room with a king size bed, black sheets and a big screen television. He sat down on the bed leaning up against the headboard.

"Let me see what you do with the vibrator. Tell me how it makes you feel."

Simone nodded and pulled the pink vibrator from her purse. She lay back on the bed and teased her pussy lips gently with the tip. She turned it on low and let it pulse against her clit. She then slowly slid it inside, feeling the shaft stretch her pussy. She pushed until the humming part touched her clit. She squirmed and moaned.

"Tell me how it feels." Mark was panting as he jerked his cock. He had never been so horny and he couldn't believe he wanted her to fuck a vibrator and not his cock.

"So good. It's so hard inside me. The moving beads are driving me crazy."

Simone thrusted harder and faster. She was so wet there was a puddle under her. Her clit was throbbing and her pussy lips were a deep red. She spun around onto her hands and knees so that Mark could see the vibrator slide in and out of her.

"It makes me so fucking horny to fuck a vibrator. I'm going to cum."

And with that, Simone came. She lay flat on the bed and screamed out. Mark didn't know that this was the fourth orgasm of the day she had had with the vibrator and she was sore. When Simone was finished Mark slid the vibrator out and licked it clean. He loved the taste of pussy and Simone was extra sweet and savory.

***

Simone tried to smile as she signed the form to send the vibrator on its way. Her two weeks were up and she needed to send it to her best friend. Her and her three best friends had made an arrangement to share her vibrator for the summer. She was going to miss it, but Mark was such a good pussy licker she hoped she would be fine without it.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers