The Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Corinthia makes a discovery.
1.9k words
28.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinthia thought he was so handsome when they first met. The muscles that she loved on men he certainly had. He had beautiful blue eyes and a smile to die for. He was a foot taller than her which was perfect.

They met online. There were so many things they had in common that there was no mistake it was fate. Five years later they decided to get married at her grandparents home which her parents now lived in. They had the perfect life.....money, kids and best of all, love.

Corinthia didn't realize that he liked to keep secrets from her until much later. What he didn't know was that Corinthia had secrets too. Secrets that he would never find out about unless she told him. Secrets that she knew he would never understand her having. It's hard to keep a secret isn't it?? It usually depends on how badly you want to tuck it away.

Corinthia knew that she would never be able to tell him her secret desire because of the way he was raised. He would still continue to love her but somehow she knew that things would never be the same between them and she didn't want that.

Since she was young Corinthia was interested in boys but always looked at the girls also. There were some that had really turned her on but she always felt dirty thinking about them and still does sometimes. The world has changed so much since she was young that there are times she doesn't know how to handle it.

She just knows that her and her husband are in love with each other. There is trust, honor, sincerity and love from both sides but there are secrets that can't be shared for if they were she would lose him for good.

She dreams many nights about being with another woman and sometimes those dreams seem so real. You could almost reach out and touch the women in the dreams. Well there's no time to think about that stuff she had to get ready for the day.

Walking down the street she noticed a beautiful woman with brown curls and big breasts walk by her. They both turned at the same time and eyed each other. Corinthia continued to walk not realizing the other woman had turned around and was now following her.

She turned down a side alley which was a shortcut to the deli she was walking to. She heard footsteps behind her but paid no attention because the alley was frequently used by others.

As she got by the garbage dumpster, a pair of hands grabbed her and she was pushed behind the dumpster. She looked up scared to death and saw the other woman. They stood there and stared at each other for what seemed forever before the woman finally spoke.

"I saw you checking me out!" she said between the fall and rise of her greatly endowed chest.

"What is it that you were looking at exactly?"

Well Corinthia was taken aback and didn't know how to answer. She had never had a person confront her about looking them over before. She was still considered somewhat a virgin.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice your chest, quite frankly. You were checking me out too weren't you?" Corinthia said thinking that she was right.

"I mean I wasn't the only one staring was I?" She couldn't believe the effect this woman had on her. She couldn't think straight with those humongous breasts in her face.

Finally the woman shook her head and asked Corinthia if she wanted to go back to her place. After all it was just on the next street. Corinthia thought that it sounded like a good idea so she said yes. Besides she wanted a chance to see those gorgeous tits.

When they got back to the woman's apartment that she shared with her mother and sisters she told Corinthia her name was Christina but they all called her Chris. Chris introduced Corinthia to her mother and sisters. Then Chris decided that she and Corinthia should go upstairs to her room to get to know each other better. Little did Corinthia know that, Suzette, Chris' older sister was following behind them.

As Chris and Corinthia sat down Corinthia noticed Suzette across the room staring at her while she was locking the door and walking towards them to sit also. The sisters each sat beside Corinthia and began to undress her. Chris started with Corinthia's blouse and bra and Suzette told Corinthia to stand so she could take off her mini skirt, underwear and garters.

The sisters, once getting Corinthia totally naked, began to lick and suck her nipples making her quiver all over. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Her husband had never turned her on this fast and this hard. She wanted to fuck someone and told Chris that it wasn't fair for her to get all the licks. Chris looked up at her and laughed because she knew what Corinthia really meant.

Chris walked over to her closet and reached way up on top of the shelf and pulled down her 10 inch strap-on that her and Suzette used on each other at night. She began to lick the dildo and by the time she got to Corinthia she was doing a blowjob like Corinthia had never seen. Suzette was fingering Corinthia by this point and knew that she herself was ready to explode. Chris gave Suzette the strap-on in her ass and they stood there fucking while Corinthia watched amazed.

Corinthia knew that this was something that she had always dreamt of but couldn't move. She was totally entranced by the two sisters. Finally the girls realized that Corinthia was watching and they decided to let her have a little fun. The girls all moved over to the queen sized bed of Suzettes and lay beside each other.

Finally Suzette got on her knees and asked Corinthia if she wanted to taste her pussy. "Of course!" said Corinthia as Suzette was placing her pussy over Corinthia's' mouth. Corinthia didn't know right away what to do but Suzettes pussy smelled so good it was like Corinthia was drawn to it and began to lick. The more she licked the kitty the more she started to munch on that beaver. She couldn't believe how wonderful this woman's pussy tasted.

Corinthia and Suzette decided to change positions so that Chris could join in. Corinthia was still eating Suzettes snatch and Chris moved up behind Corinthia and started to lick her pussy. Finally Corinthia's' pussy was wet enough for Chris to insert the 10 inches and the next thing Corinthia knew was her pussy was being fucked fast and furious.

Corinthia began to slap Suzettes' ass and the next thing she knew Suzette was creaming in her mouth. She didn't know what to do so she kept swallowing the cum and finally after Suzette stopped rocking her hips Corinthia licked her pussy and asshole clean. The girls changed position once again and Corinthia used the strap-on with Chris.

Corinthia was fucking Chris while Suzette was twisting Chris' tits.....they were so big had to be 44DDs if she wasn't mistaken. Chris wasn't on her knees for long as her big tits swung back and forth. Corinthia was fucking her so hard she was starting to fall off the bed. Corinthia grabbed her by her tits and pulled her back and Chris landed on Corinthia's hard 10 inch cock.

Corinthia hadn't heard Chris deep throat moan until that moment and Corinthia realized thats how Chris liked it. So, Corinthia decided to let Chris have her way until she was close to coming and then she would eat Chris' hot wet pussy.

While all of this was going on Corinthia was fingering Suzettes' pussy when Suzette got up from the bed and ran to her closet. She brought back a 9 inch dildo and asked Corinthia if she would fuck her with it. Of course Corinthia said yes and began her journey. Everyone was getting a good fuck now as Chris turned around on the strap-on and started to kiss Corinthia.

Chris whispered in Corinthia's ear and asked her if she liked it all. Corinthia thought for one single moment and then answered yes and that she would like to come back another time and try the other sisters if possible. Chris told her that it would be okay, the other girls would give her a good time and even her mother would if that's what Corinthia wanted.

Corinthia smiled as Chris started to climax and pushed her off the strap-on. As Chris slid off Corinthia bent between her legs and sucked her rock hard clit until Chris was begging her in high shrieks to lick it and lick it fast and hard. Corinthia soon had another mouthful of warm tasty cum but this time it was the other sisters.

Corinthia was laughing inside that she fucked two sisters in one day. It had all been so very interesting, she never thought that she could do anything like this but she proved to herself that this was exactly what she needed in her every day life.

Suzette was sitting on the edge of the bed fingering her pussy and licking her finger while watching her sister cum in Corinthia's mouth. She traded her finger for the dildo and the next thing she knew she was coming herself.

The girls decided it was time to fuck Suzette good so Chris started with the strap on in her wet pussy and Corinthia used the dildo in Suzettes asshole. Suzette was being fucked so fast and so good that it only took minutes for her to moan in sweet delight while she came again this time all over the two girls.

As all the girls lay on the bed rubbing each other they decided to have another girls night the following week. Corinthia licked Chris' tits and gave her a kiss and then did the same to Suzette. She told the girls to give her a call while leaving the number on the nightstand and she left with a smile on her face that had never been put there before.

As she walked into her house she thought back about the day and knew that she would never experience something like that ever again in her life. She not only had her fantasy fulfilled she made new friends and that was the best part of all. She couldn't wait until the next meeting and hoped to meet another sister. She went to the bathroom and stripped down deciding to take a hot bath.

While laying in the bath with her eyes shut she started to relax and began to play with her pussy. Doing this she didn't realize her husband had walked in and saw what she was doing. He made a noise and she came to staring into his eyes. She got out of the bathtub and walked him to the living room couch, stripped him down and started to fuck him hard.

After their little tryst Corinthia lay in her husbands arms and falling into a deep sleep she told him that today was one of the best days she had ever had. He told her "That's good honey. Whatever put you into this mood I hope you don't stop."

Corinthia lay thinking about the two voluptuous sisters and told him "No worries hon. I won't stop for a very long time."

But this was all just a dream right? Or was it?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sisters and a Flower Big sister takes little sister's virginity.in Lesbian Sex
Sisters Alison has feelings about sister Natalie.in Lesbian Sex
My Little Sister Comes Out Girl learns about lesbian sex from her older sis and mother.in Lesbian Sex
School Trip Two teachers find time for each other at the end of the day.in Lesbian Sex
Visiting Big Sis Amy visits her big sister at college.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories