The Sister's Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Man has sexual encounter with neighbor girls.
1.6k words
4.27
123.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was in the middle of a mid-life crisis, just turned 42 and trying to find exactly were I was in life and dealing with my problems. My wife had left me and went off with another man, and dating was not going so well. I found myself home alone a lot, bored and depressed.

The long cold winter was coming to an end and I couldn't wait for spring to arrive. The days were starting to get longer and brighter and the temperature was on the rise. Sure, that is what I need, a good spring housecleaning and outdoor activities to get my life back on track.

Saturday morning, time to clean out the garage. I was working for most of the morning when the neighbor girls surprised me. Kari was 19 and her sister, Brie (short for Brianna) had just turned 18 last month. I guess I hadn't realized that college was finished for the year and the girls had returned home.

They offered to help and we all were goofing around teasing each other as we finished putting stuff back into place. I don't know what's being added to the water at college, but these two girls matured into beautiful young ladies. I guess the lack of sexual activity for me was another reason for my desires to kick in with the girls around. I had to put this idea out of my head, what would they want with an old guy like me anyway.

I offered to put some steaks on the grill for all of us to eat for supper, it was the least I could do for all their help. We sat around talking some more and had a few beers. I didn't really care that they weren't 21 yet, and besides, we were not out in public. We ate and talked, then drank some more.

Kari was the wilder of the two, Brie usually was more the quiet one, but was the one to bring up the idea of jumping into the hot tub on my deck. Yeah, that was a good idea; with all of our work we did get sweaty and dirty. I said that would be a good idea and said they should go get their swimsuits.

When Brie said, thanks but no thanks, I couldn't believe it. Then she proceeded to take off her t-shirt and shorts. This young beauty was standing in her panties with her perky tits staring at me. Then Kari joined with her, and did the same. I was kind of in shock and stood there staring, in a daze.

Then they both walked over to me and at the same time, pull my shirt up and off and then slid my shorts and briefs down in one quick smooth motion. My raging hard cock stood at attention. I quickly walked over and turned on the jets to the hot tub and got in. The girls giggled and followed me into the hot tub too.

They started to whisper in each other's ear and giggled a lot, then they slid over by me, one on each side. Brie kissed me and at the same time I felt Kari's hand slightly glide over my still somewhat rigid cock. I kissed Brie back and all the thoughts of this being wrong, being ok, being, well at this point, I no longer care.

Kari moved in for some kissing and I couldn't help but to reach out and place my hands over her nice firm and perky breasts and massage them. I played softly with her nipples and heard a soft moan from her lips. I was in heaven, and I wanted more. Brie must have been getting jealous as she came up and whispered in my ear that she wanted me to fuck her first. Did I just hear her correctly?

Yes, I must have as she pulled me away from Kari and slid her soaked panties down and off of her, and then sat up on the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs. I looked at her once more, looking for the approval to go forward. She smiled and said I'm ready. I took the time to get a better look at this young pussy in front of me and went down to have a few licks first. She moaned and I knew that I wasn't going to last too long, my cock was rock hard and throbbing.

I parted her soft pussy lips, and gently eased the tip of my cock into her. She was warm and wet and felt wonderful. I started to get a rhythm going and picked up the pace a little bit. It had been a while since I had the fun of some sex, and a very long time since it was with someone so young and hot. I felt the boiling of my sperm and with one more stroke, came into her hot young cunt.

I realized that maybe I shouldn't have cum inside of her. I felt her push her cunt back towards me and I slid back into her again, giving her another load of cum. I can't remember the last time I had that much cum in an orgasm.

Kari started to rub my shoulders and asked how long it would take before I could regain and fuck her too. I knew it wasn't going to take too long as my cock never completely lost its hardness. I turned around to face Kari and slid my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and told her to sit on the side of the tub and lay back.

I kneeled down on the bench of the hot tub and had a perfect angle of which to work my mouth and tongue on her mound. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch at the top. I slid the tip of my finger into her hole and slid it in a little bit, then went down to play with my tongue. Her pussy smelled a little bit muskier than her sister, but the scent was intoxicating just the same.

I was working my tongue in and out of her and flicked at her clit from time to time. Her hips started to move and her breathing was becoming irregular with small gasps at times. I kept working on her young slit and I felt her body tense as she came, and my face and tongue was flooded with her sweat juices.

About this same time, I felt something warm on my cock and looked down to see Brie sucking on it, trying to bring it back to life. It worked, as I became good and hard again. Now it was Kari's turn to get a good fucking.

She came over and straddled me, settling down on my hard member. It slid into her easily and she started to ride me. She felt great and in this position I had access to suck on her nipples and my hands grabbed her firm ass cheeks.

Kari said that I shouldn't cum inside her as she was close to her period. Her tempo picked up and the feeling of her riding my cock felt great. After a short time, she moved to the side of the hot tub, raising her ass back towards me so I could fuck her doggy style.

I slid into her pussy, giving her a harder fuck that Brie. She moaned and pushed back into me each time I drove into her. I didn't want this to end, but I felt the pressure building within me and knew I couldn't last too much longer. I slid in and out a few more times and forgot what she had said. My load of baby makers flooded into her pussy. I realized what was happening and froze, shooting another load into her, pulling out as things registered in my mind.

Kari turned around and looked at me, gave me a kiss and said she hoped that she wouldn't get pregnant. I apologized for cumming inside her, that I was over come by the great feeling of making love to her. She said not to worry about it. We all grabbed a towel and sat around to catch our breath and had another beer.

It was getting late. I talked about calling it a night and the girls both said they were ready for bed. I guess I didn't realize that they meant my bed! I was informed that their parents were gone for the weekend and they intended to stay at my place, with me.

We went into the house, and into my bed. We kissed and fondled each other some more. Brie got on top of me and we started fucking again, then after a while, Kari switched with her. They both took turns getting some more of my dick and again I felt the warm and tingly feeling of my load letting loose.

I didn't even know who it was that was on top me as my cock shot a hot load of cum into the tight pussy I was fucking. I drove my cock hard and deep as another load released. I was spent and tired. I suggested we clean up a little and then get some sleep; we could have more fun tomorrow. As Brie turned on the bedside lamp, I realized I had cum in Kari again. She didn't seem to care and didn't say a word about it.

We drifted off to sleep a short time later. It was so nice to wake up with two young babes with me in bed. Brie was the first to wake up and we quietly got up and went into the living room. She said I owed her the first fuck of the day. What a way to start a new day!