The Sitter

Story Info
One night, things get out of hand.
5.2k words
4.3
128.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

© 2006 by Mike Yevchekov All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. If you find an error, I highly encourage telling me (as I have few mistakes!). I am trying to fix my grammar and tense mistakes.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think (good or bad)! Love to talk with other people and learn what turns you on!

Start:

I love my wife Shannon, who happens to be my best friend. We have an almost perfect life that has taken some time for us to build. Shannon was introduced to me by a friend in high school. We dated a few times, but nothing special. Then, one night at a college party, we kind of hooked up and have been together ever since.

Shannon is as amazing as she is nice, sexy, and a great friend. We've been married for fifteen years and I could not ask for more. She's about five six and around one hundred thirty pounds, and like most women, she's a little uncomfortable with her body. I've never been jealous and always encourage Shannon to wear something hot, like a sexy little dress. I love buying her gifts like that. After the birth of our first child, a couple of years ago we started to work out and be more active.

Tonight we had to attend this dinner and we arranged for a college student to watch our children. I really didn't want to go, but Shannon was really looking forward to a night out. I love taking her out as she dresses to impress. If I'm a good boy at dinner, then I will be a lucky boy at night!

I noticed Dan walking up to the door and let him in. Sure, Dan's one attractive man but he has this easy way about him. I'm sure that he enjoys his share of young college girls and that did make me a little envious. Dan is about six feet two inches and I'm guessing he's around two hundred pounds of firm young stud. His parents did a great job raising him as he was curious and always the gentleman.

I walked around the corner to catch Dan peeking in our bedroom. Shannon must not have closed the door as she didn't know that Dan was here. Part of me was horrified as he was rubbing his already hard cock. Then as I watched him, something changed. My chest became heavy as this young man was taking my wife in. He found her sexy!

Slowly and quietly I moved back to the kitchen. When I got there, I made some noise to announce my presence. Now, I made my way back to our bedroom and Dan was nowhere to be seen. Part of me wanted to bring him into our room, but the mature part of my mind told me to go and scold Dan.

Shannon was walking around the bedroom wearing only her pantyhose. My cock was aching as I watched my sexy wife get ready. She looked at me and knew something was up as I'm sure my face was blushing.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

Oh do I tell her the truth? "Nothing, why?"

"Well, you're all flushed." I looked down at the floor; Shannon came over to me and gave me a hug. "Its okay, you can tell me."

"Well, I just caught Dan peeking in on you."

"WHAT! Honey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that. Oh my god, what did he see? I didn't know that he was here. I'm sorry."

"Honey, there is nothing to be sorry for. I think that's why I'm flushed, catching him look at you."

Shannon looked a little shocked, but went with my reaction. "Really? He was looking at me?" She took a step back and looked at herself in the mirror. "That young stud was looking at this old married woman?"

"Please, you're the sexiest woman I know and yes he was really checking you out."

"I feel so naughty. He could see all of me."

"I know and he liked what he saw. I think he was stroking his hard cock."

Shannon walked over to me and grabbed me. "Oh, now I'm not sure who enjoyed the show more: you or my little stud boy."

"God, that's hot!"

"Really you think so? You're not jealous?"

"Strangely, no. I mean, we have a great life and you're my best friend. I love you. Tonight you will be in our bed so how could I be jealous? Besides, I'm going to fuck you really hard.."

"Wow," a beat, "wow, I don't know what to say? I never knew this about you? Too bad we don't have time to take care of this." She gave me a playful squeeze. "This will have to wait till after dinner."

"But I want you now."

"Sorry honey, you have to take me out to dinner first." She cupped her breasts and teased me, "These are off limits for now for both of you."

"You're enjoying this, knowing that he was looking at you."

"No."

"Please, just tell me the truth."

"You won't be upset?

"Do I look upset?"

"Ok, yes I'm flattered that he was looking at me. It's nice to know that I still have it."

I walked over to her and gave her a hug, turned her around and placed my hands on hers. "You are so hot and sexy. I'm amazed that you don't know that."

"You don't mind that some young man was looking at me?" She pressed her butt into my crotch. "Dan is an attractive young man that can get any girl his age. It's very flattering to know that he was looking at me, and thinking about me that way. He's very confident and a charmer."

"Oh yea, he enjoyed looking at you. I wonder how he would react if you caught him."

"What?"

"Well, what if you caught him and had him in the bedroom. Would he be a cool stud?"

"I don't know."

I moved my hands down her side, started to massage the small of her back. "I think he would fall apart. Lose his cool and become a lost little man."

"Is that a challenge? Be careful."

"Please, don't threaten me. I know you could never have him in our bedroom while you were getting ready."

"Just watch those words as I might take you up." Shannon turned around and slowly moved on the bed. She looked so hot as she was careful not to get a run on her hose. "Would you want him to see me like this?" She turned her head towards me but all I could see was her sexy body. My normally conservative wife was on her hands and knees, showing off her pussy like she wanted me to take her doggie style.

"I think that this would work. Don't you baby? To present my pussy to him like this? Oh, I could ride him like a cowgirl until I came on that hard young cock."

"You know, I bet he's wanking now as he was hard from looking at you."

"Oh really baby? Was he big and thick?" Shannon turned around, keeping her legs closed like a somewhat normal lady.

"You look so hot!"

"Really? You like this?"

"Oh, do I ever."

"You want your wife to act like a slut?" She parted her legs and I could see a nice wet spot. "Showing off her body to some young stud while you watched?"

I moved over to her and held my hand out. "My lady, were going to be late." Shannon reached for my hand and stood up. She went into our bathroom and finished getting ready. All she had to do was put her bra and dress on.

All though dinner Shannon was beaming and toyed with me by rubbing her leg against mine. Needless to say I was never able to stand through out dinner as Shannon teased me, keeping me very aroused. I loved the fact that her self esteem was running high and that she enjoyed knowing Dan was checking her out. Shannon ordered dessert and I knew this night was not over yet.

Now it was time to put some of the heat on Shannon. "We should go out more and have Dan come over."

"I think you would like that." She rubbed her thigh up mine, trying to get to my lap.

I reached down and started to massage her foot. "Maybe you should tease him a little tonight."

"I don't know, won't that upset you?"

"Not at all. Honey, my hard-on has not gone away."

"Really? Wow. Well, she shall see how tonight goes."

The waiter brought us our bill. Without looking at the bill, I just gave him my credit card. "Shannon, why don't you go to the ladies room. I want your bra."

Shannon was up for the challenge, although, to my knowledge, she has never done anything like this. While she was gone, an idea came to my mind. However, I was not sure that Shannon was ready for anything more. So far, she was having a great time and enjoying the attention. After fifteen years of marriage, I knew we were ready for some naughty fun.

"Okay, my bra is in my purse."

"That won't work for me. I want you to place it on the table, now!" I noticed our waiter walking up to us. Shannon didn't mind him as she placed her lace bra on the table and smile at him.

He looked down and thanked us. Shannon looked so sexy as her nipples were rock hard. "Thank you, we enjoyed ourselves, I hope you did too."

I stood up and escorted my wife to our car. We both were nervous wondering about tonight. How would things play out? How far was she willing to go? How far could I take this? I opened the car door for her and then got in our car. She hugged me as I fastened my seat belt and quickly turned the heat on as I wanted her to stay warm. What a sexy view I got of her toned legs!

"So do you think he will enjoy looking at my legs like you do?"

"Yes, I think so."

She started to lift her skirt up. "Maybe I can tease him, show him a little leg?"

"Oh you're a naughty girl. I love it."

She reached over and felt me, and moaned as she started to massage my hard cock. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

I reached over and felt her; the crotch of her pantyhose was soaked. "And that you're having some fun."

"Don't hate me."

"Honey, I could never hate you. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, but I'm a bad girl. Don't be upset with me for having dirty thoughts."

"No, please don't be upset with me, I want to show you off and have a little fun tonight." I reached over and grabbed her soft hand and placed it on my cock. "I have a little plan and would love it if you tease Dan a little."

"Really?"

"Oh yes! When we get home I want you to go to our bedroom and lose your dress. Then I'm going to have Dan come up and ask you something. I want you to pretend you don't hear him and walk out of the bathroom wearing only your pantyhose."

"My pantyhose?"

"Yes, it's strange but I'm sure that he likes seeing you in hose. Did you notice how our waiter was trying to see your legs? Let me tell you a little secret, most men have a pantyhose fetish. Not sure what it is, but I love looking at your legs in pantyhose."

"You are so bad, you want me to walk out wearing only pantyhose?"

"That would be hot."

"Honey, he will see me!"

"I know!"

She looked a little excited, "Then what?"

"Well, I'm hoping that he will be rock hard and embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Well, I want you to sit him down and confirm him. Tell him it's ok that he has an erection and that it's only natural."

"You want me to sit him down, and talk to him wearing only pantyhose?"

"Oh yea, let him take you in."

"Really? Do you think he will want to look at me?"

"Please! He will want more, but he will be unsure."

She looked a little confused, "Mr. Cool will be confused? What about you?"

"Oh, I will be watching and waiting for you to take his hand, place it on your thigh. Let him touch you, feel your thighs. Oh and when he does, arch your back."

"What?"

"Trust me. Dan will never know what hit him. Just play it off like it's only natural and since he's seen you nude that there is no reason to cover up. Ask him if he has any questions."

Shannon unzipped my pants and bent down. Her legs felt so warm and wet on my cock. "Do you want me to do this to him?" She took me in her mouth, trying to get all of my cock in her soft warm mouth but the angle was a little awkward.

"Oh that's hot!"

"What if he touches me?"

"Well, he can't fuck you since you're wearing pantyhose. So let him have some fun. I know that I will ."

"Oh, so can I ask him to undress?"

"You can do what ever you wish to do." "You are one very bad boy! Are you sure?" Shannon went down on me again.

"Damn babe, I'm going to cum." That just egged her on as she sucked harder and faster.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh I will." All too soon we were home. She pulled up as we entered our neighborhood.

"Well mister, you will just have to wait."

"Oh I can't wait to take you, slide my cock in your wet pussy."

She kissed my cheek, "Promise?"

"I do."

We got out of the car and walked in the house. She kissed me and asked, "Are you sure? We can stop now and just have a great night alone."

"Honey, I really want this."

"Okay, but you can't use this against me."

I kissed her cheek, "Have I ever?"

"No, and this is your idea." She turned around and walked into the house. She didn't look back but made her way to our bedroom. The plan was set! I walked in and greeted Dan. After some small talk I made it look like I had to do something. Shannon called for me and I asked Dan to see what she needed.

After a second, I snuck in behind him and watched him enter our room. The master bedroom door was open and he walked in.

"Dan, oh I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were in our room."

I watched as she tried to cover up. Her face turned flushed as she was caught off guard. Now, she was a little nervous as this was for real. My sexy wife was standing in front of this young man, almost nude. She looked so sexy wearing her pantyhose and heels.

"Well no use trying to cover since you saw most of me." She made some kind of joke and flung her arms out. Dan did not say a word. "Well, you might as well see all of me.

Now they both were a little embarrassed. Shannon's nipples were rock hard and I could see her pussy. She started to regain her confidence as Dan's body started to come alive. just like the dirty plan in my mind, Dan started to become hard. He looked embarrassed and tried to hide his erection.

"Dan, there is no reason to be embarrassed." She reached out for his hand and walked over to the bed. She sat down and patted the bed next to her. "Here honey, sit down next to me. I won't bite, just yet." He looked down at the floor as she took a seat. "Dan, don't you find me attractive?"

"Oh yes I do!"

"Then why are you looking at the floor?"

"I don't know."

She reached over and touched Dan's face. "It's okay to look Dan. After all you've seen me so why don't see all of me? Don't you find me sexy?" He tried to cover his erection. "Oh honey, is that from seeing me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Curtis."

"I'm so flattered, thank you. Honey, I think we're a little past you having to call me that. Why don't you call me Shannon?"

"Thank you, you're so beautiful Shannon."

"Oh I bet you say that to all the ladies." Shannon leaned back and arched her back.

The look on Dan's face was priceless. His eyes grew big as he looked at her.

This was so hard, as I wanted to be in the room with her. Knowing my wife, she needed some time alone to relax and enjoy the moment. My cock had been rock hard for the past five hours and was I ready for some hot sex.

"Since you've seen all of me Dan, do you have any questions? Have you been with a woman Dan?"

He looked a little muffed, "Yea, I've had my share."

"Are your other girls hot?"

"Sure."

"Did you touch them?"

"Well, a little more then just that."

Shannon sat up, "Why don't you touch me? Don't you want to touch me?

"God yes! What about your husband?

She didn't answer him but reached out and placed his hand on her thigh. "You know Dan, I've been working out and I hope you find my legs just as toned as your young hotties."

"You are way sexier then any of my girlfriends." Dan forgot about his question as he started to rub my wife's thigh.

"Thank you, that means a lot."

Dan started to lose control and was moving his hand quicker. I think Shannon was enjoying his youth but wanted him to stay a little composed. She didn't say anything, just leaned back and allowed him complete access to her body.

"It's ok Dan you can do more than that. Would you like to touch my breasts?"

"Oh yes, they look so hot." Nervously he reached up and started to fondle my wife's breasts. Shannon looked up at me by the door and smiled. Dan touched her lightly at first with his finger tips and started to cup and squeezed her breast.

"Dan, why don't you get a little more comfortable?"

"I can't."

"Why not? Don't worry about your erection, its only natural." She parted her legs allowing him to see her partly shaved pussy. "See, you can see all of me."

With out thinking, Dan stood up and removed all his clothes. In teenage form, he was undressed in ten seconds. Shannon was quickly taken back by his size. Dan obviously worked out as he proudly displayed his six pack. His cock was rather impressive, a little larger and thicker then mine. I'm sure that Shannon wanted to try him out. Shannon had lovers before we married and I'm sure she had a guy or two bigger then me, so I didn't worry about that. This was for her as well as for me. So, I was happy that this man would offer her something special.

"Dan, you take great care of your body. I can see that you spend some time in the gym. Oh, and I'm sure that your girlfriends have enjoyed this love muscle." She reached out with her left hand and held his cock.

Oh, I needed to cum and seeing my wife hold him left me breathless.

Dan didn't say anything or move. He looked very nervous. Shannon picked this up right away and moved up on the bed. Just like she teased me, she moved on her hands and knees.

"Oh Dan, have you ever had a woman like this?" She pressed her ass against him. Slowly, she started to rock her hips up and down, pressing herself against his hard thick cock. "I can feel that you make a lot of girls happy." She reached back and pulled him between her legs. "Oh can you feel how deep your cock would be in me?" She pressed back against him. "God, I could take you deep in my pussy, would you like that?"

Dan just moaned.

"I would love for you to fuck me doggie style some time."

He grunted.

I think she wanted more and was trying to get him out of his youthful nervous shell. She rolled over on the bed, and spread her legs wide. Dan looked down at my wife's body, and I'm sure he could see her wet pussy as I noticed her scent. With her right hand, she slipped it under her pantyhose and started to touch her self.

"Oh Dan, you should feel how wet I am." My wife was masturbating for him! She pulled her hand out and offered him her fingers. "Taste me Dan; tell me how good I taste!"

He leaned forwarded and started to suck on her fingers. That was hot!

"Dan, I want to feel you against my body. Come here on top of me."

He didn't need a second offer. Shannon was on the edge of the bed so when he climbed on top of her, Dan was a little uncomfortable. Shannon wrapped her legs around him as he moved up the bed. I watched as she held on to him, my wife's legs wrapped around him as he crawled to the middle of the bed. "You're so strong! Show me how you want to fuck me, Dan! I want to feel how you're going to fuck me."

He reached down and pulled his cock up. "Like this?"

"Yes, oh you feel good. Now come here and show me how you fuck all those girls of yours."

He started to dry hump my wife. I'm sure she could feel his thick cock against her pussy. I never thought things would go this far, but I was so aroused it hurt. I wanted Dan to reach down and rip her pantyhose, then slide that fat cock in my wife! That would be so hot!

Without warning he grunted, bringing me back to earth. Oh my, he's cumming. This was so exciting and strange to watch this man, on top of my wife, cumming! I wanted to touch myself so bad but was afraid. Also, I didn't want to dry clean my suite pants. How would I explain that stain? Once Dan was done, he rolled off my wife.

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers
12