The Sixth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deimos1
Deimos1
41 Followers

As I remove my fingers from her a second time, she stands up straight and smoothes down her dress, trying to make herself feel and look presentable. I know that she won't feel like herself for awhile, but she goes through the motions nonetheless. I respect her need to create order in the midst of chaos and I take a moment to do nothing except look at her beautiful face and body. She stares at me to see what I want and will do next, assuming that I will want to fuck her. I can tell that her orgasms have left her mind cloudy and her body numb but she is ready to do whatever is next.

I pull her towards me and kiss her deeply; my tongue parting her lips and my hands cupping her reddened face and flowing through her dark hair. My tongue searches her mouth, as her and I entwine. As my hands rub her hot smooth face, I break the kiss and whisper into her ear, "Tuesday. 11pm. Here."

I turn away from her and reach down to grab my bag and her soiled panties. I stuff her underwear into my pocket, knowing that I will rub and smell them many times in the coming days. I walk away without looking back at her, realizing that she is waiting for me to. I make my way down to the library's first floor and into the night; oversexed and in need of relief but more satisfied than I have been in recent memory. I smile as I slide my hand into my pocket and finger my companion's still wet panties, imagining that she's walking home through the darkness and thinking of me.

Deimos1
Deimos1
41 Followers
12