The Size Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

"I am going to cum now, go all the way down and stop and swallow."

She never even tasted him until the last drops. She came up to him.

"That was easy. You taste good."

"Are you hungry?"

She looked at him strangely. Then her tummy growled. She laughed.

"Oh, yes, can we get some food and maybe a drink or two?"

"I have wine here. Dinner can be delivered as soon as we are ready. I want you to drink wine with me and later tonight we will do anal. I want you tipsy but not drunk."

They decided on a picnic so there was fried chicken, potato salad, pickles, baked beans and of course the wine, a good Chardonnay.

They talked of the things she had learned and how she would use that learning to impress her husband. Soon the meal was finished and she was tipsy. They went into the bedroom. Gil knew that in the top drawer where he had put the condoms were was the tube of KY jelly. He move it to the corner of the bed to be within reach. He started slowly, kissing and licking her. He was in no hurry. The kisses spread from her lips to her neck. Then to her breasts and down to her cute tiny belly button, the kisses ended at the intersection of legs and pussy. He ate her, his own cum seeping out of her.

She was delightful and, as she had said 'Look at the mess. Wow, there is a lot of it. We did a lot. It tastes like, well different. Not bad, just wet and kind of sweet and salty and I think I like it."

He got his mouth back on her pussy, beginning with the orgasmic licking and sucking. She came two times. The tube was just under the pillow, he opened it and squeezed. The lube was transferred to her ass as he ate her. One finger, two fingers and finally three. She came a third time as he sucked her clit.

He used the lube on his cock. Deciding to stay on top, he rolled her legs up high. He eased the head against her.

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes, a bit but I will go slow and easy. Tell me when it hurts and I will stop."

"I will."

He kissed her, sharing the taste of them as he pushed gently.

"Relax, B. K. I will be in if you relax."

Suddenly he was in, the head beyond the ring of her ass. She cried out and he waited.

"Tell me when you are ready, baby."

"Go very slow, I am really hurting."

He moved less than an inch. "Stop." They waited and the kissing started again. "I am ready."

This time he pulled back a bit then eased forward. Back and forward, back and deeper.

"Gil, it does not hurt. Slip it all in."

He bottomed out and easily kept stroking. One hand sought her clit and began rubbing. That made the difference. She started moaning and talking.

"Yes, Gil, yes. Faster, baby, faster."

Not sure if she meant the stroking or the rubbing he increased both.

"OH, GIL! Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep."

He feared exhaustion before climax, but he moved with more force until she was moaning and beginning to scream.

'Fuck me, Gil, yes, my god, yes, pound me, make me cum, oh Gil, please, harder. fill me, fill me, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She fell silent and still. She had fainted. He eased out of her, slipped into the bath and got a cloth, damp with warm water. Throwing a towel over his shoulder, he returned and cleaned her first, then himself. After drying and putting the cloth and towel in the dirty clothes hamper, he got back into bed and cuddled close and fell asleep.

He awoke to her oral ministrations. She was doing blowjob No. 1. When he looked at her, she released him and asked, "Want me to take it all?"

Smiling he said, "Just do what you are doing."

She never hurried, never rushed him, but she did finish him. He wanted to return the pleasure, but she wanted breakfast.

Breakfast was better after a good night of sex. Suddenly it occurred to him that they were no longer fucking they were having sex. Somehow, it made him feel better. The food was good and she watched him constantly. As they were exiting the dining hall, a rather large black man approached her.

"Hey, Bev, if you are free I would like to talk to you."

"I am busy, Ron."

"Good. Just remember I have nine inches waiting for you."

Gil watched her face. There was no change in her expression. they walked to his hut.

"Gil, is there any real difference in how I would feel with his nine inches in me rather than your six and a half. My husband wanted me to try a real big one."

Gil was suddenly jealous but he could not let her see that. "B.K., he would stretch you more. If done gently, I think it would feel very good. I do not know if it would feel better."

"Why do you call me B.K.?"

"It is my name for you, my special name."

"When you am with me, you will call me B.K. I like that. I will be B.K. for you. Gil, you are my man on the island but can I try a big cock before I leave?"

"B. K. you are a grown woman, you do not have to ask me for permission to do anything. I am not your husband. You would not be here if I were. You would be home and in my arms."

"Then it would be okay with you if I had a big cock before I leave?"

Anger flushed across his face, "I cannot give you permission to do any thing. I have no right beyond what you allow me to have. I am... hell, I do not even know what I am."

'You are a very nice man who is helping me be a better wife. And I like you a lot."

Gil and his B.K. walked the one hundred yards to her hut to get clothes for her. They walked in silence. Gil had no idea what she was thinking, but he was mad at himself. He was fucking jealous over another man's wife. She was not his, he had no claim, and she could do whatever she wanted. So why was he so angry that she wanted to try a bigger cock? Damn it all to hell.

"Gil? GIL?"

"I am sorry. What did you say?"

"I want to move into your place. Is that okay?"

"Sure, B.K. Move in."

She quickly packed the two bags she had and in 20 minutes Gil had a roommate.

The second day of sex started. Gil was willing to let B.K control the acts and the pace. He would be an agreeable something, he had no idea what. Ideas popped in and out of his head. Lover, stud, teacher, dildo?

She wanted to be fucked doggie style. He did it. She wanted him to eat her. He did it. She deep throated him and wanted to kiss him with his cum in her mouth. He did it. She wanted him to lick her ass. He did it. She wanted him to love her feet. He did it. She wanted to go to lunch. They did it. She wanted him to tittie fuck her and shoot into her mouth. He did it. She wanted him to ass fuck her again after she lubed her own ass and his cock. He did it. It was easier that time and she almost fainted again. She wanted to fuck as her husband fucked her. Turned out to be the missionary position. He did it. She wanted him to lick her clean again. He did it. She wanted to take a nap. They did it.

He woke first. His brain was running fast. 'What the hell was happening to me? I want her. I want her forever. I want her as lover, as wife, as mother for my children. I am fucking crazy. She is just trying to please her husband and I am just helping.'

"Gil, why do men think that a big cock makes them better lovers?" He had not realized she was awake.

"I am not sure, B. K. I would guess that it is tighter, goes deeper and that would maybe make it a better orgasm maker. I am not sure. I am average. Men with smaller cocks get married and seem to have happy wives."

"Why did you get divorced?"

"My wife wanted other men. Men with much larger cocks. She was fucking four of them when I found out. I loved her. She ripped my heart out. I divorced her. I see her around town with men. She always says she loves me, but is unable to give up her lovers."

They made love one more time before they fell asleep. Side by side scissors, she had three more orgasms.

On Thursday, she wanted to swim nude. Damn near everyone was swimming nude. Gil noticed that B.K. was watching men with large cocks. He could see it happening to him again. He liked her and she was going to go after men with big cocks. He wondered if the ship was still in the cove and decided to find out. After the swim, he asked her to hike with him to the far side out the island. He mentioned outdoor sex and she was sold.

They found the wide trail. They also found a tree with branches that touched the ground. They went under and made love on a blanket. She wanted doggie again. He did that and she had two orgasms. She wanted to be eaten and he did it. She had three more orgasms.

The trail ended at a cove and there was a ship. On the way, back she wanted to have sex standing up. He did it. She wanted him to clean her out and he did it.

There was a game of nude volleyball that afternoon. Actually, it was big cocks against big tits. To make it more even, the men could only use one hand. The big cocks won but it was close. After dinner at the dinning room, B.K. and Gil went to their hut. She wanted anal and he gently stroked her into two orgasms. He was not sure if it was the hand on the clit or the cock in her ass. She blew him as they went to bed.

Friday was the last full day. Gil had given up on the boat in the cove. He had also given up on keeping her away from the big cock. Ron with the nine inches was waiting for her as they left the dining hall.

"Hello, Bev. Today is the last day. I have dates all day but I am free after dinner."

"Thank you, Ron, for keeping me posted."

That day was filled with sex. After each time he came in her pussy she wanted him to eat her clean. It was a long day. Lunch was a picnic on the beach. Dinner was in the big dining area. There were prizes for silly things. Biggest tits, biggest soft cock, most times caught by the staff while engaged in sex, most times having sex in the ocean, the loudest screamer. It was funny, as the winners had to accept the prizes of shells and small pieces of driftwood. The two biggest prizes went to the most active man and woman. Ron and some blonde-haired woman won.

After dinner, they returned to their hut and B.K. started packing.

"Gil, it was great. I will spend the last night in my old hut. I have so much to thank you for."

She kissed him and he helped her carry the bags back to her hut. He noticed many people carrying bags into and out of various huts. She kissed him again and said thank you.

He walked alone back to his place. He had some wine. The feelings overtook him. He wanted to know her address and phone number. He headed to her hut but she was not there. He left his number and headed back when he saw her and Ron go into a hut. He knew it was not right but he was hurt.

Again, a woman he cared for had left him for a big cock. He would never tell anyone but he cried himself to sleep. He did not eat breakfast on Saturday morning. He did not tlak to any one on the ship. His plane was the first to leave. He was back in Detroit Metro airport by 11 AM. He went to his house, it was never a home, and got very drunk. Sunday was very bad with the mountain of a hangover he had. He was only able to get out of bed and use the bathroom. He was unable to eat. When he could walk, he called his ex-wife.

"It is Gil. Can you give up the big cocks?'

No, Gil. I love you but I need these big cocks. Will you live with me?"

"No, I cannot. Good bye."

A week passed. The group wanted stories of his trip. He refused to talk. They pried, they asked, they begged. On Saturday after he returned, they got him drunk. He talked, he cried, he cursed all women, he cursed them for doing this to him. All his friends knew that the island trip would never be mentioned again. However, it was worse than that; Gil stopped going out with the group. He was embarrassed whenever he was with them.

He began to look for Bev in the Ann Arbor school system. There were seven Beverlys and three were elementary school teachers. He took off early to drive to the elementary schools to look for her. All he had was the memory of her. None of the teachers he saw was B.K. After six months, he gave up. The depression deepened. He was still able to work, he even got raises. He was working 12 or more hours a day; he went in on the weekends. There was nothing else for him to do.

One member of the group he used to hang with left an advertisement on his desk. The Club of the Island had a special. Only those over 40, a full six days and seven nights. He tossed it in the trash when everyone was in the office and watching.

He finally went to a doctor at The University of Michigan Hospital for the depression. The pills did not help him; they actually made it worse. Different drugs were tried. Nothing worked. He was referred to an excellent psychologist. He had reached the point where he did not want to live. The appointment was on a Saturday morning at 8 A.M.

He arrived early. The receptionist sent him in to the office on the hour. The young female looked up from her pad.

"Hello, Mr. Morris. OH, MY GOD. Gil, it's you. I never did explain what I was doing on that island. It was personal research. I needed to meet and interview men and women about the size of penises. I was there for two years. Based on that research I wrote my book, "The Size Difference." It seems to be a very good seller and the money is great. I have been on Oprah three times. I am in the process of writing a screenplay. It will be a movie. Actually the week you were with me will be the focus of the movie."

There was more. The book had 400 case studies: 275 were a woman's movement to larger cocks and 125 was the movement to smaller. Gil was on page 124. The book and Dr. Beverly Katherine Hutchins tried to explain that the reasons women moved up was the fullness, feeling the deeper penetration and the perception that bigger was better. The reason women moved down was love. Dr. Hutchins also pointed out the women who had moved down were 5 times more likely to be unfaithful especially for a bigger cock. In her honesty, the good Dr. admitted the best sex she ever had was with the man in the case study on page 124. However, even he was no match for a really hard 9 x 7 (nine inches long and seven inches around.)

The book was published by a commercial house, not a medical journal. The last chapter, of course, was her conclusions. Her conclusions were very simple. It is perception. How something is perceived determines the consequences. It was as Bruno Bettelheim of the University of Chicago said so many years ago:

"Situations perceived as real are real in their consequences."

They were for Gil's ex-wife, for B.K. and of course for Gil. Gil sued when the movie appeared. He accepted a pay off that was over 5 million to drop the case. He retired early with lifetime pensionchecks of $203,712 and the annuity payments from the stock he owned. He moved to a small island in the Pacific. He basically owns the entire island. The retirement checks support the island fairly well. The location is slowly getting the big hotel chains interested in building on his island. He may not have the biggest cock but he controls the population of 1000 Polynesians.

The cash crop is hand carved wood. It seems the island is a driftwood magnet. Wood from all over the Pacific washes up on the sands in the northeast cove. The income gets better every year. The women are very good at turning ugly wood into real art. The island is still poor and money still means more than cock size. Gil is very tan, has fathered 12 children and is currently breaking in another 18-year-old virgin. When she turns 20 or is replaced by another virgin, she will free to move on, or stay. He now has four women in his house, all available to him only.

Gil has lost his depression and loves his life. He is creeping up on fifty. He has sent many men from the island to work on construction projects all over the world. When the hotels start to build, he wants the labor to be from the island. The women stay on the island. The men come home once a year for four weeks.

That four weeks are the same fours weeks that Gil travels to see if his ex-wife wants to move to the island (she always says no.) Gil then travels to the Club of the Island. He is a very welcome guest there. He spends two weeks with B.K. For that time, she is his to do with as he pleases. Part of the settlement, don't you know. He likes that too.

*****

So, is it the size of the purse not the size of the pussy filler?

Lay on, MacDuff, and damn'd be he who cries, "Hold, enough." Shakespeare's MacBeth Act V Scene VIII

i am The H20wader

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers
12