The Ski Bunny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the back of her sweet-smelling hair and pushed the bulge in my pants onto her ass. She pushed her hips back in response, then reached back and grabbed my ass through my jeans, pulling me into her even harder. Soon my pelvis began to undulate almost involuntarily. I was bumping my bulge into her round, barely covered ass, and she responded in rhythm.

After a few minutes of this she couldn't wait any longer. She spun me around and started to unfasten my belt. I resumed the work she had started at removing my shirt. Before long we were both topless and she was working on the button of my jeans.

Sherry squatted down so that she was looking right at the big cock that she just freed. It bounded out of my black briefs, and almost instantly completed its growth and pointing nearly straight up. I have rarely seen my cock point higher or felt it harder. It could have bounced a bullet. Sherry lightly caressed the engorged tip with her fingertips. My cock jumped as she did. She rubbed the tip gently, then, even more gently, licked the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue.

My cock jumped again and I thought I could have cum right then and there. She flicked the same spot a few times with her tongue as I strained to stay silent. I could hear my heavy breathing echoing off the tile floor and walls. After a minute of licking my cockhead and making it so sensitive that I could have felt a speck of dust land on it, she took it into her mouth: just the head. She moved her mouth back and forth slightly, so that only the edge of my head slid past her lips. Her tongue flicked the very tip of my cock as she did this.

"Holy shit!" I whispered between breaths. "Holy fuck! Sherry!" I had to place my hand on the edge of the sink for support. This was the best start to a blow job I had ever felt. She rubbed the ridge of my cockhead like this for a minute, then slowly took one more inch into her mouth, still concentrating on my head, and now flicking it with her tongue.

Damn, was she good at this! After another minute, she took yet another inch into her mouth. The assault on the leading half of my cock was smooth and wet, and her tongue lashing at the bottom of my head made me break out in a cold sweat. Her right hand started to lightly massage the other half, daring it to summon up a load of semen.

She was so good at this that she didn't need to take any more of me into her mouth. After another minute I felt the leading edge of my orgasm start to well up at the base of my cock. "I can feel it coming on!" I said. Sherry continued to massage the end of my dick, and the orgasm began to develop in earnest.

"Oh my God, Sherry! I'm gonna cum!" I warned her, trembling. I was amazed. Nobody had made me cum that fast from a blow job. I had never had anyone who knew just how to massage my dick and get me off that fast.

"Ahh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I whisper-yelled. But she didn't stop. With the last glimmer of rational thought, I wondered if she would have to walk back into the restaurant with the smell of cum on her mouth, or her lipstick smeared from cleaning it off.

But that concern was vaporized by the orgasm that enveloped me, took hold of me, consumed me. My knees started shaking and I almost collapsed. My cock and balls responded as a team to the sensations that Sherry was giving me, and the first spurt of cum shot out the tip of my dick. It was a big one--I could feel it. I could clearly feel every subsequent spurt and hear every one of the groans that I couldn't hold back. It was an incredible sensation to feel my semen leaving me so quickly. It must have shot right down Sherry's throat. My butt clenched with every squirt, and Sherry didn't stop her massage until I was totally spent and her mouth totally full.

Just then there was a knock at the door. We stopped, stunned.

"Is everything alright in there?" an elderly female voice asked. I couldn't believe it! I had barely finished cumming!

Sherry quickly stood up, spat the remainder in the toilet, and flushed it. "Just fine," she said with a trembling voice over the noise of the toilet. "Be out in a minute."

A shock of adrenaline shot through me. We're caught for sure! I thought. I dared not speak.

Sherry pulled up the top of her dress and re-fastened it around the back of her neck. I put my shirt back on and sloppily tucked it into my jeans. My dick was still so hard that I found it difficult to fit back in my briefs. The tip poked out the top and I could barely fasten my pants. My belt buckle was jingling the entire time as I fumbled around. That woman out there had to know what was going on.

Sherry quickly washed up at the sink. I mouthed the words "What do we do?" to her mirror reflection. She shrugged and took hold of the door handle. I begged her silently not to open it. But I knew that she had to. I hid behind the door as Sherry exited and apologized to the lady for taking so long.

"Oh, not to worry, dear." The door closed, but I could clearly hear the lady continue. "Say, that sure is a nice-looking man you were sitting with."

"Why thank you!" Sherry responded politely. "He sure is nice."

"Dear, you're young and beautiful. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What?"

"Actually, it's for all of us. My friends and I watched him walk you to your seat, and we want to make sure someone is getting a piece of that." Sherry giggled. The lady continued, "So when your man takes you home tonight, invite him in and give him a ride he won't ever forget!" I thought of the grandmother from The Wedding Singer who openly talks about all her sexual exploits. "Do him for all of us who won't get the chance to do him ourselves."

Sherry laughed and said, "OK, I'll think about it and we'll see what--"

"Don't think about it," the lady interrupted forcefully. "Just do him! Put your two bodies together and make some hot, sweet whoopee! Maybe try using some whipped cream. Get creative. Have fun while you can."

Sherry laughed some more, agreed, and then went away. Who the hell is this lady? I wondered. These small mountain towns certainly have their unique charm.

The lady opened the door and entered the restroom as I tried to make myself as thin as possible behind the door. I knew it was of little use, but I wanted to postpone the inevitable for as long as possible. The lady passed the door and headed for the toilet. Her head was turned just far enough for me to try to make a quick turn around the door and out into the hall.

Success. Ha! I'm a ninja! I thought. As I walked away basking in my triumph, I thought I heard a voice coming from inside the restroom saying, "Good job, young man!"

I had had too much excitement in the past few minutes to think about the meaning of what I might or might not have just heard. I just continued back to the booth where Sherry was waiting for me.

I sat down and our eyes met. Then she smirked and we instantly broke into laughter. We laughed a relieved, yet impish laugh, maintaining our eye contact. It was the kind of laugh that two people can only share having just engaged in something so unique, so spontaneous, and so intimately ours, only ours. No words were necessary. We both knew the other's thoughts.

Chapter 5

Our food arrived before any more words were exchanged. I actually thought of throwing some cash on the table and quickly leading Sherry back to her place so we could pick up where we left off. But I was famished, and I figured there would be plenty of time for sex later. Sherry had made herself even more intriguing with that restroom stunt. I wanted to find out more about her. I could postpone sex long enough to do some reconnaissance work on my new lover.

We ate and the conversation flowed. We both divulged a few of the basics that we had ignored during our ski conquests. She was indeed on vacation like me, but she was sort of a regular to this part of the mountains, spending three to four weeks here each year. She was one of three owners of the condo where I picked her up. A couple old college friends were the others. They were here earlier in the week but had to get back to their jobs a couple days before Sherry. She worked for an advertising agency with odd and sometimes grueling hours, but "a paycheck that more than makes up for it," she admitted.

I tried to describe my boring office job at an insurance company. It's rather complicated, involving quality control and auditing of departments within the company. I was never able to articulate it in layman's terms to anyone outside my own circle of colleagues, and tonight was no exception. Sherry looked confused. Her furrowed brow somehow made her even cuter. I tried explaining it again.

"Wait," she interrupted. A look of revelation spread across her face. "I know what's going on here. You work for the CIA, don't you? Black ops. You can't tell me what you really do, so you created this elaborate yet non-specific story about a boring office job."

I paused just briefly enough to recognize her dry humor. I leaned in toward her and spoke softly. "OK listen." I glanced around the room. "They're gonna kill me if they find out that anyone knows, so if you ever want to have wild, unbridled sex with me again, you're gonna have to keep it quiet! Got it?"

Sherry tilted her head down and looked up at me. "Don't worry about me," she whispered. "I may scream a lot of things during orgasm, but I'll never reveal the truth."

I laughed out loud, unable to control myself. Sherry let herself go as well. The night just got better from there. We shared some more of our histories, which included waxing nostalgic about our college experiences, hers at Northwestern, close to her roots, and mine further away in Seattle. By the time dessert arrived we felt comfortable enough to share Cliff Notes on our earliest sexual encounters. Hers was certainly more interesting than mine.

"Fourteen," she said.

"Umm, is that how many partners you've had?"

"No, that's when I lost my virginity. Age fourteen. He was a junior and I was a freshman. He was trouble. A real smooth operator. I had no business hanging out with him. All he wanted to do was get into my pants, and I let him. I guess it was a rebellion thing, y'know? I wanted to get back at my mom for divorcing my dad, and for him never being around."

"So your relationship with your parents...."

"Not that great. I guess you could say I had daddy issues. I tried to fill the void he left with guys that wanted to sleep with me. They showered me with love and affection. Just not the right kind. I thought that's what I wanted, but they were all just shallow teenage assholes."

"You must have been a very beautiful girl."

"I was an early bloomer. I'm not gonna lie: I got more than my fair share of attention from guys, but of course they knew they could talk me into bed with them. I slept with a handful of them, smoked some pot, even did a little coke and got into some real trouble before I could finally see past the end of my nose. I finally realized that I was going downhill really fast and that nothing I was doing was making me happy. I suddenly saw the big picture and straightened myself out."

"What caused the change?" I asked.

Sherry paused, sighed, then said, "A girl named Anneliese. She came along and pretty much saved me...made me see that it wasn't all about me. She helped me see what was really important."

"Are you still friends with her?"

"Oh yes," she confirmed, and then with her fingers crossed, "She and I are like that! She was at my wedding, and we're still extremely close."

She went on to explain that she married her college sweetheart right after graduation, but it didn't last long. I didn't press her for any more details on this. She said she had been single for quite some time, not dating too much, and certainly not sleeping around. She wanted to make sure that I knew she hasn't done this with anyone, at least not since high school.

"But don't worry," she said to me. "This isn't the same as that. You're not like those jerks. You're...." Sherry scrunched up her cute nose, searching for the right words. "You're real. You're down to earth. I feel like I can talk to you, and you will listen. You're not trying to get into my pants."

"Is that all it takes?" I teased. "I just have to listen and not try?"

"Well, that, and you're such a hot cutie!" she said like a teenager. I smiled.

"Thanks," I said. "It's been a while since anyone said anything like that to me." I paused. "Yup, I remember her," I continued, nodding at the ceiling and pretending to wax nostalgic. "That frat party really got her drunk."

Sherry laughed. "You see, that's what I mean. It's not just that we have the same sense of humor. It just seemed like we had a connection right away. We think alike, and I haven't felt that with too many people in my life. I felt comfortable with you. I felt safe with you." She paused and looked down. Then back at me, timid and smiling. "I guess that's why I was able to cum so quickly."

She paused again to take the final bite of her creme brulee, then slurped the last bit of her margarita. "Plus, I haven't had sex in a long time."

"How long is a long time?" I didn't know if she would answer this question.

"A loooong time!" I was right.

"We have something in common," I said. "I didn't get into trouble as a teenager, but I do have a failed marriage in my past."

"How long were you married?"

"Only two years. She was very dishonest with me, primarily about being in love with me. She also turned out to be a gold digger, not that I had much gold for her to dig up." Sherry didn't press me for any more details, and I was fine with that for now. "So I've been single for nearly three years, and it's been over a year since I've been with a woman. And I certainly haven't been with anyone like you!"

A grin spread across Sherry's face. Even her eyes smiled at me. Despite our kissing, her lipstick was still elegantly painted on her lips in fuck-me red. The gold chain around her neck still dangled the pearl pendant beneath her neckline, enticing me to follow it down to view her deep cleavage. Her breasts were still bulging out the top of her sheer dress, aching to be freed.

"I'm glad we met," she finally said, awakening me from my trance.

"Me too," I said. "And as far as women I've had sex with in a gondola, you were the..." I trailed off, glancing at the ceiling and counting on my fingers for a few seconds. "...first!"

Sherry laughed. "And best!"

"You bet your hot ass!"

"You were really good too. But I don't think that was my best performance."

"Oh?" I implored.

"It's not easy to maneuver in that cramped space."

"Or in a restaurant bathroom."

"I bet we could do better at...say..." she paused, teasing me. "...my place."

I immediately signaled to the waiter for our check. No coffee. No more talking. It was time to get it on with Sherry!

Chapter 6

I shoved Sherry back against the door to her condominium. Then I shoved my face onto hers, and she accepted with a wet kiss. We were already breathing heavily, having nearly ran four blocks from the Prime Steakhouse. We were both so horny for each other that we couldn't wait to get the fucking started.

Sherry fumbled around for the door handle, found it, then remembering that doors tend to not open when they are locked, she broke our kiss, spun around, and quickly unlocked the door. She pulled me inside by my hand, as if I needed any encouragement.

Her coat, hat, and shoes came off immediately as she led me through the entry way and into the spacious kitchen. Ornately outfitted with a silver refrigerator, gas stove, and several pots and pans hanging near a bronze exhaust hood, it was immaculately clean and there was plenty of counter space, even with all the small appliances that were backed against the wall. A wide vase of wildflowers was the centerpiece to the island countertop in the middle of the kitchen.

The open design of the condo bled into a darkened living area. Sherry had gone into this room to turn on some music. Wooden beams lay exposed below the high, vaulted ceiling. The far wall was mostly windows. I learned later that it had an excellent view of the mountains opposite the ski resort. A hallway to my left revealed opened doors to three bedrooms. I was impressed. A condo like this must cost over a million dollars in a ski town.

"So what exactly do you do?" I asked, my voice faintly echoing off the far, unseen end of the living space. I removed my boots and placed them in the entryway.

"I like to spend money," said Sherry's voice from the shadows. "You have to spend it to make it."

The room was soon filled with instrumental fusion jazz. "Nice touch," I remarked. Sherry emerged from behind a couch and came prancing back into the kitchen.

She lifted herself onto the countertop island and sat with legs dangling. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the edge of the counter. Gravity pulled her breasts very slightly away from the rest of her torso, making them appear even bigger as they just barely hid under the top of her dress. I could see right down the top of her cleavage, in between those soft globes. I could make out the elegant curve of the sides of her breasts, down to the darkness near her tummy.

My erection was already pressing hard against my pants, and I swear I felt my cock twitch when I saw her legs. The bottom hemline of her dress rode up so high on her thighs that I could see the darkened top edge of her stockings, and I swear I could see the bottom curve of her butt. Her crotch wasn't hidden by much. I hadn't felt any panties in the restaurant bathroom. She was either wearing a thong, or she had either spent the night completely naked under that flirty dress.

Sherry extended her legs and removed her stockings, left leg first, then right. She beckoned me closer with her feet, then pulled me in with them as I stepped closer. I caressed her calves, slowly working my hands past her knees, and as I stepped closer, up her thighs. I finally stopped where the thin fabric of her dress started. We wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing again.

"Well?" she said between kisses.

"Well what?"

"What do you have in mind for tonight?"

"Let me show you," I said as I placed one hand on her breast and gently squeezed. A small gasp escaped Sherry's lips, but we continued our heavy make-out session. I slipped my other hand under her dress, on a bare butt cheek. My fingertips traced a line down the outside of her thigh, turned the corner just before her knee, then traced a line up the inside of her thigh. She spread her legs slightly. My fingers didn't stop at the hemline of her dress. I went right past it to where her thong was struggling to cover up her pussy, and I pressed in.

Another gasp escaped Sherry's lips, this one a bit bigger. She gently bit my lip and spread her legs more. My left hand continued to massage her breast while my right hand slipped a finger under the thin fabric of her thong and started exploring her labia. It was already moist. Sherry's breathing instantly sped up as I spread her juices all over her pussy lips.

"Oh yes," Sherry said. "Oh yes, that feels good. Oh Will, I want you so bad!" Her voice quivered with a groan.

"Tell me what you want," I said as I moved my kisses down her neck.

"I want you to kiss me all over my body!"

"And then?" My kisses moved beneath her neckline, to the top of her cleavage.

"I want you to keep fingering me like that. Aaahh! Ohh, right there, right there! Ooh yeah, that's so good! So fucking goooood!"

I reached up and untied the strap that held the top of her dress in place. It fell down and her breasts were once again released from their confines. They were smooth, milky white orbs, topped by darkened areola and eraser-sized nipples that became gum-drop sized as I thumbed them. I considered them the epitome of feminine sensuality. They were a work of art: perfectly rounded, not too perky as to be fake, but not sagging too much either. I guessed that they must be C-cups. They were firm, but sensually malleable in my hands.