The Ski Bunny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry slid her thumbs in between her hips and the thin fabric of her thong. Immediately she slid it down, and my fingers broke contact with her pussy just long enough to let the thong slide by and land on the kitchen floor. The unfettered access to her lady parts was such a turn-on.

"And then?" I finally continued.

"I want you to lay me down..."

Sherry panted heavily. My right hand continued its assault on her pussy lips.

"...and take that big hard cock of yours..."

I began to suck on her breast. Her panting became irregular for a moment.

"...and stick it in my pussy! AAAHHH!"

Right then I stuck one finger inside her hole. It was so wet that it slid right in. I could feel the smooth walls of her vagina on my fingertip. Sherry squealed. Her panting became more than just whispers. By this time she had opened her legs much wider, allowing me full access to the center of her femininity.

I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I was assaulting her senses on three fronts: lips, breasts, and pussy. It was difficult to make sure I was doing my best on all three.

Without looking, Sherry quickly unbuttoned my shirt and brought it down over my shoulders. I refused to let my hands stop their work, so she couldn't get it all the way off my body. So she started in on my belt. Then she unfastened my jeans and impatiently reached inside to feel my cock. It had grown fully erect long ago, and now that the top of my jeans had been brought down, I could feel a breeze on the very tip of my cock. I had grown so big and hard that it was poking out the top of my black briefs. Sherry found this opening and used it to get her entire hand underneath. She grabbed my cock just under the head, covering half of it. Her fingers barely reached all the way around .

"Oh yes, Will. Your cock is so huge! I want it inside me," Sherry whined. She was conflicted again. We both wanted to just fuck like animals right away, but we also both wanted to make this last.

I gently slipped another finger into her pussy. She moaned loudly at this. It was getting tight in there but I continued to work her vagina, sliding my fingers in and out, and bending them just enough to give extra attention to the area of her g-spot. Sherry continued to moan. I used my thumb to gently rub her clit, and her moans turned higher.

My tongue was still playing with her left nipple while my other hand gripped her right breast. "Harder," she said. I didn't know if she meant the pussy fingering or the breast massaging. So I stepped it up for both. I squeezed her breast harder with my hand and pressed her other nipple between my tongue and teeth while I simultaneously drove my fingers harder into her pussy.

Sherry's moans turned into yelps and squeals. "Oh Will! Oh Will!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you fucking staaahh-aaahh-oooh!" Her words became unintelligible sounds at that point. I pressed my thumb into her clit a little harder. Her grip on my cock became progressively harder as she sank deeper and deeper into the pleasure of sexual sensations that I was giving her. I was already proud of myself. Never before had I been able to please a woman like this.

My hands were becoming very tired, but I kept going. The fingers that I had buried in her pussy threatened to cramp up, but I knew I had to continue rubbing her g-spot. I was relishing the feel of her warm, soft insides, and her smooth, squishy breast. Sherry's yelps and moans kept rhythm with her panting. Then they became irregular. Suddenly, they stopped altogether.

Orgasm.

Her entire body tensed up and seemed to hover above the countertop that she was laying on. Her back arched, causing her tits to extend upward. She gripped my cock so much it almost hurt. I looked up just enough to see her eyes shut tightly. Her forehead wrinkled as her brain strived to take in and process all the incredible sensations she was feeling. Her mouth stayed wide open but silent. I could tell that her consciousness had left this world. The orgasm lifted her mind out of the kitchen, out of the condo, above the mountains, and into an unseen, indescribable bliss.

I continued my assault on her body, and it began to quiver, then shake violently. Her entire body spasmed irregularly, and her voice finally came back in high-pitched, high-octane cries, one quickly following another. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was in pain. But I knew it was just the opposite. As she came down from her orgasm, words slowly returned to her voice.

"Aaahh! Aahh! Ohh! Ohmah...ohmygod! Ohmygod Will! Oh fuck, Will!" Her breathing slowed as she spoke. This went on for a moment as she regained consciousness.

Sherry finally opened her eyes again, and I released her breast and removed my fingers from her pussy. My entire palm was covered in her juices. Sherry looked at me for a moment, thanking me with her eyes. Her breathing was still very deep, and her chest rose and fell in rhythm.

But it wasn't over for either of us.

"Fuck me Will!" she demanded between breaths. "Fuck me now!"

I removed my shirt from its halfway-off position. My jeans and underwear came down together without a hitch. She lay almost naked and gorgeous on the island countertop, her dress bunched up around her waist. She kept her knees bent up and legs spread wide. She did nothing to hide any of her silky smooth white skin. She was awaiting my arrival on top of her.

I climbed onto the countertop and laid my naked, sweaty body on top of hers. Her tits pressed into my chest, my hips pressed into her hips, and my lips pressed onto her lips. Her legs were spread wide. She was ready to accept me. The incredible sensation of laying on top of her was only to be eclipsed by the imminent sensation of her pussy surrounding my rock-hard cock. I lifted my hips a bit and positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. All I had to was push, and I was in.

But Sherry stopped me. She gently pushed me off to the side and got off the countertop.

"What the hell?" I protested. I began to wonder how many times I could stand being teased with a near-sex experience, only to be cock-blocked.

"Come over here." She motioned as she started walking down the hall. "It'll be much better this way." She lifted her dress over her head, and for the first time I saw her 100 percent naked.

I watched the completely nude Sherry slowly saunter away down the hall. Her curves called to me. Her hips swayed with extra swagger, and her butt seemed to have extra definition in the dim hallway light. She glanced back at me in a are-you-coming-or-not sort of sly confidence.

I started running after her with my erect dick leading the way. She squealed and ran into the furthest bedroom, plopping herself face-down onto the bed. She screamed as I pounced on her, then laughed. I dove my face into her hair and kissed the back of her neck.

Then I kissed down the length of her body, as she had commanded earlier. I caressed her sides as I led a trail of kisses down her back, paying extra attention to her butt. Then as I kissed down one leg, she spread her legs open a bit for me. I kissed up her other leg and her legs spread wider. She raised her butt in the air a bit, allowing me access to her snatch from behind. I kissed it briefly, then teased it with a couple licks.

Sherry rolled over and wrapped her legs around me. I went in for a heavy, wet kiss, and she kissed back hard. Her hands rubbed my back furiously and soon found my butt. She pulled me in toward her as I lay face down on top of her. Her legs were wide open and my throbbing cock was rubbing against her engorged pussy lips.

"Please," Sherry begged between breaths. "Stick it in."

I guided the tip of my cock into her opening once again. This time there was no stopping us. I pushed forward and overcame the slightest resistance. The first three inches went in suddenly. Sherry inhaled sharply, and I paused. Very slowly, I continued. I wanted to savor the experience. In any lovemaking session, the first time I slide my cock in always seems to be the best. She was well lubricated with her own juices, so my dick slid easily the rest of the way in, and I felt complete.

We stared each other in the eye as I simply held my throbbing cock inside of her. Neither of us moved. We both just wanted to be joined, me inside her. I made sure I was as deep as I could possibly go, with our pelvises pressing up against each other and my pubic hair meshing with her thin landing strip. I didn't think it was possible to be any deeper inside her than I had been earlier that day in the gondola, but I swear I pushed an extra quarter inch into her.

She was so soft in there, and so warm, almost burning hot. And It...Felt...So...Good. It was amazing how deep inside her the tip of my cock was, and I could feel every inch of it. We resumed kissing, softer this time. I stayed inside her, not moving, just relishing the sensation of my entire cock filling up 100 percent of her glorious pussy. We kissed for a few moments in this position, simply enjoying the feeling of that union.

I wanted to be inside her in two ways, so I stuck my tongue deep inside her mouth. Her tongue danced with mine, but Sherry had an extra trick up her sleeve. Or should I say, up her vagina. As our tongues did a do-see-do, I felt her pussy's grip on my cock get suddenly tighter for a brief moment.

I broke our kiss and said, "Whoah, what was that?"

"That was me, lover."

"You mean you can squeeze? Down there?"

"Mmm-hmm," Sherry cooed. "It's something that us more experienced women can do to please our men."

She squeezed again, and I moaned involuntarily. I had never had any woman do that with me. It was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt outside of an orgasm. Sherry smiled. She could see how much I enjoyed it, so she squeezed one more time, and I just couldn't stay still anymore. I just had to fuck her!

I withdrew my cock nearly all the way, so that my mushroom head was just barely penetrating the opening to her hole. Then very slowly, I pushed it back in, feeling every inch of her pussy slide by, until my balls hit her butt. I did this a few more times, gradually picking up the pace with each insertion. Sherry's breathing became heavy and interspersed with the occasional moan. The look on her face—mouth halfway open, wrinkled forehead—indicated that she was enjoying it as much as I was. She began to move her hips, matching my rhythm and driving me deep with every thrust.

My pace continued to increase, and her hips followed suit. Making love to Sherry on a deluxe king-sized bed definitely felt better than contorting ourselves in a small gondola cabin. And there was just something about the missionary position that got me off. It wasn't an exciting, exotic position that required a lot of skill. We didn't need that right now. We had all that we wanted with me on top, her legs wrapped tightly around my butt, her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock. She hadn't even pulled the comforter off the bed, so we were making love on top of an extra soft cushion.

My hips were thrusting my dick inside of her, and she wanted more. "Harder," she commanded. So I began to absolutely pound her, not just harder but faster. She immediately screamed in delight, a wave of pleasure sweeping over her from the more forceful meeting of our genitals.

Our pelvises were slapping together four times per second. The bed frame was squeaking and it seemed like the whole thing was about to fall apart. We didn't care. I continued my sprint pounding of her pussy until I simultaneously ran out of energy and began to feel my balls tightening up in a familiar pre-orgasm build-up. I pulled out for a moment, and Sherry groaned.

"What's wrong?" she asked. We were both breathing rapidly and dripping sweat onto the comforter. I could feel my pulse pounding in my head.

"Nothing," I replied. "I just want it to last." I kneeled high over her, taking in the glorious sight below me: Sherry. Beautiful and sexy. Completely naked. Milky white skin glistening with sweat. Perfectly curved breasts and hips. Nipples standing up straight. I had allowed her necklace to stay on. Being the only thing on her, it added to her allure. Her legs were spread wide and wanting me back in that hotbox of a pussy. She was perfectly shaved down there, except for her lightly colored landing strip.

"Don't worry about finishing too soon," Sherry said. "Just fuck me and cum big whenever it comes. Then we can do it all over again!"

I smiled at her, then bent down to kiss her pussy. I lapped at it with my tongue and Sherry resumed her moaning. But I couldn't resist the urge to fuck, so I led a trail of kisses from her pussy, past her belly button, to her tits, kissing each hardened nipple, along the nape of her neck, across her jawline, and onto her mouth again.

I was in position again, so without much hesitation I guided my dick back into her warm and waiting pussy. Both of us moaned again. I fucked her hard again, but a little slower than before. I found a pace that I could sustain. My dick slid in and out repeatedly, and we savored the sensation.

Our skin was slapping together, and we continued this pure fucking for a few more minutes before I could sense the leading edge of my orgasm starting up again. Sherry was fucking me back, her hips moving in sync with mine so that she shared the workload of moving nearly my entire six and a half inches in and out of her pussy with every thrust. She pushed me hard into her with every undulation, occasionally squeezing my dick with her pussy.

My orgasm approached faster and faster. The sensation was building up, building up, building up, then holding at an insanely high note, but I knew it hadn't topped out yet. "Holy crap!" I exclaimed. I didn't know it could feel this intense for so long, and I started wondering when the top of my orgasm would crash down upon me. "Aw FUCK!" I yelled so loud I could hear it echo off the walls between Sherry's high-pitched moans.

Just then her pussy squeezed my dick one more time, and that sent me over the edge of a cliff. The absolute height of my orgasm shot through me, and it was so intense that I didn't think I could take it. But I had no choice, as one giant spurt of cum shot out the tip of my dick and past her cervix. Then another. Then another. And more and more.

I wasn't aware of anything else. The building could have been on fire and I wouldn't have known it. All I could hear, see, feel was the sheer sensation of that blissful orgasm--with cum repeatedly shooting out of my cock into her pussy--enveloping my whole being. For those few seconds, my entire world centered around this paralyzing but heavenly climax.

Sherry's pussy kept squeezing, coaxing my orgasm to its full completion. I felt like I had shot more semen into Sherry than I ever had released before in a single orgasm. The spurts gradually became less and less intense, and I returned to Earth. I found myself face down on the bed, my head nestled between her head and shoulder. I inhaled the scent of her sweet blonde hair. We were both breathing hard, but slowing down, and her legs were still wrapped tightly around my butt.

"Oh my God," I said after a few moments.

"Wow," said Sherry, giggling. "You came rather hard!"

"Yeah," I panted. "FUCK that was good! Holy shit."

"You were amazing," Sherry confirmed. She kissed me softly, brushing her tongue against mine.

It took a while for my dick to start softening, and when it did I finally withdrew. We rolled off the bed in opposite directions, pulled back the comforter and blanket, and climbed into bed together.

We were roasting, but we didn't care. Our skin was pushed together, mixing the sweat that we had produced. I lay on my back and Sherry snuggled up to me on my right side. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. We lay there in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each other's embrace and living in the afterglow.

"Are you going to tell Anneliese about this?" I finally asked.

Sherry laughed softly. "Probably. You cool with that?"

"Yup," I replied. "No worries." Not that I could have stopped her.

We soaked in the silence for another few minutes. The snow piled up outside as our night's sweat evaporated off our clothes.

"Will?" Sherry finally said.

"Yeah baby?"

She looked up at me, and our eyes met. "I just want you to know that this has been the best day of my life."

She laid her head back down on my chest. I squeezed her, kissed her hair, and we fell asleep.