The Ski Bunny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I was conflicted. This girl had to be 10 years younger than me. I didn't want to be the youngest dirty-old-man that had ever come into Christie's. And even though I wasn't technically dating Sherry, it felt like I was cheating on her a little.

"These are all the rage now." Anna had put her shirt back down and was now holding up a pair of boy shorts against the front of her skirt. They were black lace and nearly transparent, with not much fabric to cover the butt. I confirmed with Anna that I liked this fashion trend.

"In fact," she said, "I'm wearing something like these right now. Sit here." Anna nudged me toward a chair nearby, and I sat. "I don't know what your girlfriend's size is, but it might look something like this."

She put her hands over her head like a ballerina and began twirling around. Her skirt rode up enough for me to see a pair of black boy shorts hugging a butt so perfectly round that I could feel my cock jump. As she spun, I alternately got close-up views of her flat pelvis, and her muscular, bulbous butt, all covered very thinly by a pair of panties that were so thin that they could barely be called boy shorts. In fact, the lower ends of her butt cheeks poked out from beneath the lowest reaches of the panties.

My cock was aching. It was still bent down inside my briefs, and I longed to adjust it. Heck, I longed to release it altogether, grab Anna by the waist, and tear down her panties. I longed to bend her over, stick my dick in her pussy, and fuck her, fuck her, fuck her like there's no tomorrow!

No! Stop that!I scolded myself.She's too young for me, and this isn't the time or place!I thought again about Sherry.

"That's very nice," I said as I stood up and gently took hold of Anna's hips to stop her spinning. My hands rested on her bare skin. I could feel her perfect curves. She stared at me, looking stunned but excited. She took a deep breath which made her tits swell. It was all I could do to return my focus to my original mission.

I didn't want Anna to feel rejected. "You're a really great model for this stuff. I really just need a bra. A sexy, green one, hopefully."

"Sure," Anna said, eyes still piercing mine. She led me over to a very anatomically correct mannequin that wore a black, lacey bra that would have matched Anna's boy shorts. The cups seemed to have been lopped off at the top with only the bottom half for support, leaving the top half of the mannequin's breasts on display.

"How 'bout this one here?" Anna said, "It comes in green also. And look: the clasp is in front."


As she said this, she reached toward a little hook between the cups, and with the dexterous flick of a single hand, the bra spilled open, revealing the mannequin's plastic tits. They even had nipples, so it was easy to imagine the bra flying open to release Sherry's large, proud mounds.

My cock started adjusting itself despite the confines of my briefs. It rotated sideways and inched up. Before I pitched a tent that everyone in the store could see, I said "Excuse me" to Anna, turned around, and quickly adjusted so my cock was standing straight up and free to be as big and hard as it wanted. I could feel every heartbeat pulsing though it, stretching the skin to its limit.

Anna giggled. "I think you like this one!" she said. She selected a light green bra from the table under the topless mannequin. "Meet me at the register."

* * * * * * * * * *

My car's GPS navigator led me to an upper-middle class suburb near a small man made lake. Sherry's house was at the end of a cul-de-sac. For someone who I assumed lived alone, it was quite large. The facade was a two-story A-frame flanked on one side by a two-car garage and on the other with living space.

My heart was racing as I pulled into the driveway. My nerves had been building up momentum since I left Christie's with the replacement bra. I found it a bit challenging to shift my thoughts from the gorgeous lingerie store clerk Anna and back to my lover Sherry. Would things be awkward between us? Would she just want to be "friends"? Would she break out the whips and chains to carry out my punishment? Or would we simply fall into each other's arms, kiss, and make crazy love all night? That last possibility sounded best, but perhaps unrealistic. I didn't want to get my hopes up.

With the small pink gift bag in hand, I rang the doorbell. Nothing. I rang it again. Silence. Then I noticed the door was already open a crack. I pushed it open a few more inches.

"Sherry?" I called. No reply. I cautiously entered. The entryway was immaculate with small furniture pieces that looked like they were from Ethan Allen. I'm sure every house in this neighborhood has a similar entryway.

"Hello?" I could hear some rustling further in the house. I tip-toed a few feet further, where the entryway opened up into a large living room and dining area, both under a single 20-foot vaulted ceiling and open to the kitchen. Behind me, a lofted study overlooked the living room. Large windows on the opposite wall faced north toward a wooden deck, swimming pool, and a small, freshly mowed lawn.

"Sherry? It's Will. You here? I brought you something."

Just then I heard a soft churning sound. I turned toward the kitchen, and there was Sherry squirting aerosol whipped cream on her breasts. She was completely naked otherwise, and staring right at me. I don't know how she got there without my seeing her, but I didn't wonder for too long as she covered her crotch in whipped cream.

Her curves were on full display, the whipped cream leaving little to the imagination. Her hips were the most sensuous as she subtly swayed them back and forth. She had perfect curves for an adult: Wide enough at her chest to support her bountiful breasts, gently curving inward toward her waist, then flaring back out for her hips that could never be mistaken for an 18-year-old, yet could never be called chunky, then very gradually back in again as my eyes traveled down her well toned legs.

The erection that I had failed to suppress at Christie's and that had finally subsided on the drive over here was now coming back so quickly that it was pulling on some pubic hairs. I winced and adjusted.

"Wow, babe," I said. "That is so—"

"Shut up."

I gulped. Was this the beginning of my punishment? So far I didn't mind.

Sherry's glare was intense, head cocked down, eyes looking up at me seductively yet sternly. She walked around center island in the middle of the kitchen that featured a range and eating space, and was flanked by bar stools. She propped herself to sit up on the countertop, then slowly laid herself down. She lay flat with her knees pulled halfway up to her chest, legs spread just far enough to tease with a view of whipped cream covering her pussy. The fluffy pillows of sugar on her tits only served to emphasize their size.

Sherry reached for a bottle of chocolate syrup nearby. She poured liquid chocolate on the whipped cream that was on her tits. Then, replacing the bottle, she picked up a maraschino cherry that was sitting on a small plate. She place that delicately on the whipped cream that was on her crotch.

Then she raised her arms behind her head to the far edge of the countertop. Her back arched, pushing her cream covered tits higher. Her butt stayed in contact with the tiles, and she spread her legs wide, emitting a throaty squeal as she stretched.

My cock lurched. I couldn't just stand there and watch this show anymore. She was too hot! I dropped the bag from Christie's, popped my shoes off, lifted my shirt over my head and began walking toward Sherry.

"Stop!" she commanded when I had almost reached her. She turned her head and looked at me again. This woman had a slightly kinky side that I didn't know about, and I liked it!

"Do you want this?" she half whispered as she ran a finger through the top of her right breast's whipped cream and sugar sundae. The finger then made its way to her mouth, where she sucked it clean in slow, circular movements. Her mouth finally released her finger with her tongue trailing off and giving her fingertip a little flick.

"Uh...Is this a multiple choice question?" I asked. "Or is it...fill in the empty space?"

My wisecrack went unrewarded. Sherry took a deeper scoop of cream and sauce from over her left breast. She repeated the finger's cleaning. Then both her hands rubbed down her sides, over her hips, and down to her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and emitted a raspy moan as her hands led up to her treasure, and underneath the thick layer of cream. She was less than an inch away from rubbing herself off. Her back arched again, and my dick lurched again. It was entirely ready to shoot my seed into her as yet unseen love canal.

"It's time for you to eat," Sherry said in a husky but high-pitched voice. Then, slowly: "You don't get the cherry until you finish the chocolate."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. I had no problem complying with this. But I approached carefully. Sherry put her arms back above her head, ready to receive my adoration. I gently brushed my fingertips over her outer thighs, followed her curved around her waist, then hips, then beside her breasts. I leaned over and flicked my tongue over the cream and chocolate combo of her right breast. It was still cold. I flicked again, deeper this time. But like a Tootsie Pop, it only took me three licks to get to the center. I buried my mouth into the cream and my tongue brushed up against her nipple. Sherry gasped.

I made circles around her breast, cleaning it of the whipped cream. It was sticky as I licked every square inch of her breast, spiraling inward toward the nipple. I held her squishy but firm breast in my hand as my tongue rapidly flicked her nipple. Sherry's deep breathing and barely audible moaning indicated that she enjoyed this. I pursed her nipple between my lips and rolled it around. Then I got bold and lightly bit it.

Sherry shrieked, smacked my ass, and scolded me. "NO!" Then, after settling back down: "You owe me. Make this good."

"Yes, ma'am," I complied.

With a hand still massaging her right breast I started in on her left breast, eating away at the sugar in rows as if I was mowing a lawn. Her creamy white orb was slowly exposed. I gave the nipple an extra flick each time I passed over it. After the whipped cream and chocolate was gone, I went back with my tongue and flicked the nipple relentlessly as my hand kneaded her other tit. I kept rolling that nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Before I knew it was happening, Sherry reached over to my pants and with a single hand worked at unbuckling my belt. Succeeding at this, she moved onto the button on my jeans. Then the zipper. She didn't waste time feeling me up through my underwear. Instead she reached underneath and gripped my dick hard. I helped her by lowering my pants and underwear to the ground and stepping out of them. She now had the freedom to jerk my thick, hard dick around, adding to the sensations she was receiving from me.

By now Sherry's deep breathing had become faster and her moans louder and more frequent. She was in a groove, loving the sensation I was sending through her mammaries. But it was difficult to really give her the smooth work-over that I wanted to, since her chest was now sticky with sugar residue.

I moved my face up toward hers. I hadn't even kissed her yet. But before I could remedy that, a hand pushed my head back down her torso. She wanted more body work! So with each hand cupping a boob, I moved my face slowly past her twin peaks, kissing every inch along the way. I flicked my tongue in her belly button, and her tummy quivered. Then it settled down and resumed the up-down movement of heavy breathing.

I walked around to the end of the countertop and placed myself between Sherry's legs. I grabbed her thighs and kissed them one at a time, gradually leading myself toward the last bit of sugar that separated me from her pussy. I slowly ate around the cherry, then underneath it, pressing it onto her now exposed pussy as I sucked in all the whipped cream. I notice the absence of any hair; She had shaved off her thin landing strip! Now there was just smooth, white flesh. I grabbed the cherry with my lips and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips.

Sherry's moans and gasps increased more, both in pacing and in volume. I finally ate the cherry, flicked away the stem, and started giving her cunt the full treatment. I rubbed her clit with my tongue for a few minutes, then went an inch lower and gave her hole a rim job. Sherry's moans suddenly turned into shouts of pleasure. My hands were still doing their best on her sticky tits. Her hands were running through my hair, motivating me to continue.

I repeated the clit and hole routine a few more times until she was quite worked up. Her juices were flowing quite freely now, so I brought one hand down. While my tongue worked at her clit, I inserted one finger slowly into her glory hole. I pushed it in as far as I could. Sherry cried out again. I slowly withdrew. Then I slowly pushed two fingers inside her.

"Oh yes! Ahh!" Sherry moaned. But she had no idea what was coming.

I slowly withdrew the two fingers. Then in one rapid motion I pushed in three fingers as far as I could, immediately using my middle finger to rub her g-spot.

"AAAHHH!!" Sherry screamed. Her voice echoed off the far wall of the living room. Her left hand slapped the countertop while her right hand held tightly onto my dick. She screamed again and again as I simultaneously massaged her tit, licked her clit, and assaulted her g-spot. It was a lot to keep track of! I had to really concentrate.

But I didn't have to concentrate on my three-ring circus for very long. Sherry let go of my dick and grabbed the edge of the countertop. Her screams became more staccato until they were quick, high-pitched yelps. Her hips started bucking, which pressed her pussy further into my face. I pressed my fingers into her so hard that I hoped I wasn't hurting her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as her climax topped out.

Then Sherry let out one long "Fffffuuuuuccckkk!" Her hips jerked erratically as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh my God! Oh my God. Oh wow!" she said in rhythm with her breaths. She pulled my face forcefully up to hers and we kissed like we had been waiting ten years to kiss each other. Our lips wrestled and our tongues played. Her hands resumed running through my hair. She kept my face pressed onto hers, ensuring that our labored breathing would need to come through our noses.

Finally we broke off and caught our breaths.

"You like countertops, don't you?" I asked, referring to the last time I had eaten her out. Sherry nodded. "You're all sticky and sweaty now," I noted as she sat up and got down off the countertop. I put my hands on her waist and motioned for her to bend over the countertop. My cock was throbbing. I could see it jerk up slightly with each heartbeat. All I wanted to do was sink it all the way into Sherry's sugary pussy and hump, hump, hump her! I was so horny and ready to do her doggy-style.

But she would have none of that yet. She faced me and declared, "It's time for you to clean me."

She led me across the house. I watched her round yet fit ass shake the whole way. My cock pointed at it like a homing device. We entered the only bedroom on the first floor. It was large enough for a king sized bed, a small desk, and a love seat next to the window that overlooked the back yard.

Sherry led me right past all this and into the bathroom. It was also rather spacious, with two sinks and a stand-alone whirlpool bathtub. The shower occupied one the corner near the window. It had two, completely transparent glass walls and two showerheads—one high and one low. The tiled wall jutted out on one side to make a shelf that was wide and low enough to sit on.

Sherry turned on the water, which came out of both showerheads. It warmed up quickly, and we entered. I kissed Sherry again and pressed my body up against her. We slowly spun around to let the warm water coat our naked bodies. Then I tried to turn Sherry around for another attempt at doggy-style. I should have been more patient.

Sherry swung back around and grabbed my dick with painful force.

"NO!" she scolded again. "You must wash me."

She looked at me. Her eyes glimmered with small droplets of water on her eyelashes. By now, her entire body was shimmering in warm water, her hair darker and matted against her head and neck. I reached for a bottle of body wash, and she loosened her grip on my dick. Naturally, I started with her gorgeous tits. Those large but firm mounds of soft flesh jutted out from the rest of her body. Each nipple dripped a steady flow of water. They were too inviting to ignore.

My soapy hands slid over her skin so easily that I had to actually concentrate on not letting her tits slip out of my hands as I squeezed them. Sherry closed her eyes and enjoyed the rubbing. She felt up the muscles in my ass as I worked. I rubbed down her belly across her pubic area, and over her pussy. I didn't go inside this time: I didn't want any of the body wash getting up inside her. Instead I continued down her legs, all the way down to her feet.

Then I lathered up again and reached around to wash her back. I headed down and grabbed both ass cheeks firmly with both hands. She responded in kind, and we ounce again found ourselves pressed up against each other, locked in a passionate kiss.

I washed her for the next ten minutes or so, making sure that her tits and ass were by far the cleanest they had ever been. I even scrutinized those areas of her skin at eye level, using my tongue for the final inspection.

"You've done well," Sherry said. "And now you will be rewarded."

That was the best punishment I've ever had!I thought. Sherry kneeled down in front of me. My rock-solid cock stood nearly straight up, right in front of her dripping wet face. She looked up at me briefly, flashing her large blue eyes at me. She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue. My cock lurched. Another flick, and another lurch. Then she took the entire head into her mouth and massaged the ridges.

I was in heaven. My knees started shaking almost immediately. Sherry took my cock deeper into her mouth, pressing her tongue against the underside of the tip—my g-spot. Her lips squeezed my shaft in an undulating rhythm. She took me so deep into her mouth that the tip of my cock was soon stimulated by contact with the back of her throat.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. I had to sit down or risk falling down. As I did so, Sherry looked up at me again. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around my cock as she studied my facial expressions to see what I liked.

My climax was not far off. I could feel it start to come from far away. It got closer and closer. And closer! Oh God! This was going to be a BIG one!

Then Sherry released me and backed away. It took a few seconds before I was able to speak.

"Wha...What the fuck? I was almost there!"

"I know," Sherry said, standing up.

"That felt so good. Why did you stop?"

"Because, you're still being punished."

Shit. What have I gotten myself into?I thought.

Sherry pulled me up. We pressed up against each other again, grabbed each other's butts, and kissed like horny teenagers. I could feel my cock at maximum hardness press into her tummy. She turned around bent forward slightly, and lifted one foot onto the shelf beside her. This opened up access to her dripping wet vagina from behind. I reached under and rubbed it, letting my finders slide inside her outer lips, but not dipping inside her love tunnel.

She stuck her ass out at me further, indicating that she was ready for the main event. I reached around and held onto her tits while the tip of my dick found its way to the entrance of her pussy without any guidance from my hands. It knew exactly where to go by instinct. I teased her outer lips with a few short rubs, then began to press into her.