The Ski Lodge: Endgame?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was reading Charlie's expression – it was like an open book, she thought.

"Yes," she said, her voice surprisingly steady. "Let's give it a try. "

"Yeah," Charlie agreed, a little too confidently – too loudly. He took a long swallow of his whisky. "So –how do we do it, then – you haven't got one of those wheels, have you?"

"No," replied Janet, "but I think we can manage with a dice, and we've got one of them! Now, what we do is – we each roll the dice, and the one with the highest score gets to start. Then, he or she picks the person they're playing with, and rolls the dice again. If it turns up 1 or 2, that's 'Touch me'; 3 or 4 is 'Tell me; and 5 or 6 is 'Show me. ' And, if it's a 6, you roll again and, if you get another 6, that's a 'Wild card'. "

Pete leaned forward and a dice rolled gently from his hand onto the glass-topped coffee table.

"We've played this before," he said. "Only by ourselves – not with anyone else. So, it'll be a first for us, too. "

"Are you two sure you're OK with this?" asked Janet, her face concerned. "We don't want to 'bounce' you into anything – and none of us 'has' to do anything. It's no good if one of us stops enjoying it. "

Mary's face cleared, a small frown disappearing. She leaned over and patted the back of Charlie's hand.

"OK, darling?" she smiled at him, and he nodded, swallowing nervously.

"OK," said Janet. "Let's roll... ", and she picked up the dice and threw it on the table...

When Charlie rolled his five, to get first 'go', Mary was surprised to be picked as his playing partner, and realised her husband was still feeling very insecure. Then he rolled another 5.

"What's that?" he asked Janet.

"Show me," she answered, and Charlie looked nonplussed. He looked at Mary, who, her confidence dwindling again, now that the game had actually started, had curled back into her chair.

"Is that – just 'me'?" said Charlie. "Or...?"

"I think it must be 'us'," said Pete. "'Show us' and 'Tell us' – don't you think?"

Charlie swallowed hard. "Yes – I suppose so," he said, slowly, as the girls nodded slow assent. The atmosphere was beginning to crackle, now, as they each imagined what the next hour could bring. Charlie looked over at Mary, his mind racing. God, it was more difficult than he had thought. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He knew she had a bra on, but...

"All right," he said, in a low voice. "Mary – show us your legs. "

Mary hesitated, then – "You mean – take my jeans off?"

Charlie's erection was total, now, his mouth bone-dry.

"Yes," he said, trying to sound confident. "Take off your jeans and show us your legs. "

Mary's face reddened, and she slipped her shoes off, pulling off her ankle socks, as an afterthought. She hesitated again, then, deciding it would be too awkward to pull her jeans down while still sitting, stood up, and unbuckled the thin belt she wore. She faced them as she opened the front of her jeans and slid them down her thighs.

Her t-shirt reached below the waistband of her pale blue panties – just. And her panties were wide enough at the front to contain all her pubic hair, but not dark enough to mask the shadow... Mary kicked her jeans off her feet, and slowly turned round, full of conflicting emotions. Her heart was thudding with a combination of nerves and excitement.

Pete twisted in his chair as he watched Mary turn for inspection. Her legs were nice – shapely – and her bottom was fuller, rounder, firmer, than he had anticipated. He felt his excitement grow...

"Nice one, Mary," smiled Janet. "Your turn, now. Who do you want to play with?"

"Pete," said Mary, firmly, and rolled the dice. A 6 turned up. She looked at Janet, who nodded.

"Roll again, Mary – for a Wild Card. "

But it turned up 4. Mary looked at Pete, a shy, nervous smile on her face. She was acutely aware of sitting in her panties, her thighs fully exposed and, she suspected, the shadow of her pubic bush showing through her panties. But, she was becoming aroused. She could feel the moist warmth between her legs.

"I think we'd better see your legs, too, Pete," she said, mischievously. Pete stood up, a confident grin on his face. He kicked off his sneakers and removed his socks, then unbuckled his jeans and slid them down his strong thighs. He was wearing dark blue boxer shorts underneath.

Mary forced herself to look. She realised that she had expected him to be hard, and, seeing that he wasn't, was relieved, rather than disappointed. But, as Pete sat down again, and his shorts tightened against his body, Mary noticed a small dark stain on the front – as well as an impressive bulge against the tight material.

As she tried to imagine what lay under Pete's shorts, Mary felt a renewed surge of arousal and, instinctively, sneaked a look at Charlie. He was licking his lips, as if they were dry, and Mary realised that his eyes were fixed on the front of her light blue panties – as if he, too, was seeing the tops of her thighs for the very first time. And his cock was very definitely hard, poking up against the rough denim of his jeans.

Pete was rolling the dice.

"Wait a minute," said Janet. "Who are you playing with?"

"I think it had better be you," her husband replied, as the dice tumbled out of his hand, showing a 1. Pete looked up at Janet, and grinned, evilly.

"Well, now," he murmured. "What can you tell me that you haven't told me already?"

"Oh – you might be surprised," replied Janet, meeting his gaze, but her tongue was darting nervously round her lips. Mary watched, fascinated, as the tent in Pete's undershorts grew, pushing the material up, as he considered his options.

"I know," he said, at last. "Tell me – tell us – one of your filthiest fantasies – one that you really get off on. And – that I don't already know about. "

Janet dropped her eyes, and a flush rose up her face. She reached for her glass, and took a long drink. Then she raised her head again, looking at Mary, then Pete. Her voice was low when she started to speak.

"You know Pete manages an off-licence in Edinburgh. It's one of the biggest in the city – part of a nationwide Scottish chain, with its headquarters in Glasgow. It started about 30 years ago, with two Indian brothers, the Guptas. Just one wee shop in Glasgow, but now there are over 50. "

"The managing director is a man called McAllister – Hamish McAllister. He's an obnoxious little sod of a man – little and fat, with slicked hair and a moustache. Every year, at the firm's dinner-dance, I have to endure a dance with him. His hands are everywhere, and, the last twice, he's come straight out and asked me to go upstairs with him, to his room. He makes my flesh creep... Last year, he even said he could fix it for Pete to get a big promotion, if I would... "

Janet took another drink. Her eyes were now fixed on the far wall. They held an opaque, distant look.

"One day I get a phone call from Pete, at the school where I teach. He says he's in big trouble. He's been caught, embezzling from the firm, and there's to be a board meeting at five o'clock – and McAllister wants me to appear with Pete. They're going to consider, not only whether he should be sacked, but whether the police are to be brought in... "

"Of course, I'm shocked, but I agree to go, and support him. For the rest of the afternoon, I think about it, and, of course, I wonder why McAllister wants me there. But I think, if it's a board meeting, he can't try anything... Well, by the time I arrive, I'm in a terrible state, worrying about Pete – and he's in a worse state than I am. It turns out that the charges are true – Pete's been gambling, and 'borrowed' some money from the firm to try to get back his losses. "

"The Guptas have arrived from Glasgow, with one of their sons, who is the fourth member of the board, and they have been with McAllister for two hours. We are kept waiting for nearly an hour, then we're called into the boardroom. There's a big oval table, with the four of them at one side. McAllister is sitting between the brothers, with son on the extreme left. There are two chairs on the other side, and Pete and I sit down on them. "

"The brothers are both quiet, thin men in their mid-fifties. They don't say very much – their English isn't really all that good. The son, Sanjay, however, was brought up here – university-educated – pampered and spoiled rotten. He's tall – over six feet, but very fat and smooth, with oily black hair and plump shiny brown skin. I notice him looking me over, as I sit down, and I'm very careful with my skirt... "

"McAllister does the talking. He asks Pete to confirm his guilt, which he does. I can feel him shaking like a leaf beside me. Then McAllister says they're going to throw the book at him – including prosecution. He's obviously enjoying himself, going on about trust, and so on. "

"Then, he says they might be willing to make an exception – Pete can keep his job, and the money will be stopped out of his salary. I can't believe it – McAllister is looking at me, now, for the first time. "

"Pete, of course, says he'll do anything, and McAllister replies – 'Aye, but will Janet?' Pete looks at me, not understanding, but I do. My legs have turned to water, but I look at McAllister, and I nod my head. 'Anything?' he says, and I nod again. I don't trust myself to speak, but I'm prepared to let McAllister have me, to save Pete from jail... "

"But then McAllister tells me to stand up. Pete begins to cotton on, and opens his mouth to speak, but McAllister tells him to sit there, and be quiet – or the next move will be to phone the police. Pete slumps back in his chair, and McAllister looks at me again. But, this time, it's different – he looks me up and down, brazenly eyeing me up – and I realise the others are doing the same. And that's when it dawns on me that it's not only going to be McAllister... "

"I'm smartly dressed, for teaching, in a suit – skirt and jacket – and a blouse. I stand up, trying to stop my hands trembling, and McAllister pushes his chair back and comes round the table. He stands in front of me and smiles – well, it's more of a leer. I can see his discoloured teeth below his ratty little moustache. He's smaller than I am, and I can see the others, watching. "

"The brothers are sitting, their hands folded in their laps, their faces expressionless, but Sanjay is leaning forward, his arms on the table. McAllister reaches up and starts to unfasten the buttons of my jacket. My whole body is trembling, and I can feel tears behind my eyelids. "

"He finishes unbuttoning my jacket and pushes it back, off my shoulders. It falls to the ground. McAllister tells Pete to pick it up, and I see him, out of the corner of my eye, reach forward and lift it off the carpet. I wonder what he's thinking – I suspect, deep down, he will be becoming excited, but I daren't turn round, to see. "

"My blouse is white, sleeveless and fastens at the back. McAllister walks round behind me. I wait for him to start undoing my blouse, but, instead, I feel him loosen the button at the back of my skirt, then begin to slide the zip down. Somehow, this really shocks me. It has been a hot day, so I'm not wearing tights or stockings, as my skirt is full-length. My panties are white, and very brief – and my blouse is short. "

"I am practically out of control – at any second, I know I'll start to scream, and run for the door, and that will be Pete's last chance gone... Then, my eyes meet Sanjay's. His eyes are fixed on me – my body. They are very dark brown – like pools of melted chocolate – and, as they roam over me, it is as though I am being physically touched – caressed. McAllister pulls my zip right down, then lets go, and my skirt slides, slowly, down my legs, and settles round my feet. Sanjay's eyes watch, unblinking, as my legs are exposed. They follow my skirt as it drifts down – then they travel back up – up to my panties. They seem to widen slightly as he stares at the tops of my thighs, and the tip of his tongue appears between his fleshy, sensuous lips. "

"I feel as if he can see beneath my panties and, again, I feel the sensation of being physically caressed. To my horror, I feel myself begin to lubricate. I feel as if I'm being hypnotised, but he hasn't made eye contact with me, once. Without being asked, I step out of my skirt and, again, I sense Pete picking it up. My panties have only a thin strip of material running between my hips, and McAllister puts his hands flat on the cheeks of my bottom. Automatically, I clench them, and I sense McAllister chuckling, quietly. "

"Then he moves his hands and starts undoing the back of my blouse. My eyes are fixed on Sanjay. I realise that one of his hands is in his lap, concealed by the table. His tongue is now running over his lips and the nostrils of his big fleshy nose are wide open. His eyes are still lingering on my thighs, and I can feel the dampness seeping into my panties. Then McAllister is opening my blouse at the back, and pulling it down my arms. He takes it off and, I assume, hands it to Pete. "

"My bra is white, lacy and transparent. I know my nipples are visible through it. I also know they are erect. As the blouse came off, Sanjay moved his gaze upwards and, again, I feel the physical effect of his stare. My nipples are throbbing – the restriction of the bra is uncomfortable. I think his hand is moving, below the table, but I can't be sure. I sneak a quick glance at the brothers. They haven't moved, and their hands seem to be motionless, but their eyes are glittering, and fixed on me. "

"I feel McAllister lift my bra-strap away from my skin, and start to loosen the catches. I've stopped shaking. I feel numb, resigned – but I also recognise the signs of arousal pervading my body, under Sanjay's unblinking stare. There are tiny beads of perspiration on his upper lip, now, and he has undone the top button of his silk shirt. The final catch on my bra goes, and I close my eyes, momentarily. This is the point where capitulation is complete, and I dread the next moment. "

"McAllister pulls my bra down my arms. The moment when Sanjay first sees my naked breasts is like an electric shock. His eyes immediately rest on them, and my nipples catch fire. I can feel the blood pounding through them, engorging them to a hardness I've never felt before. Then McAllister reaches round me and cups my breasts, his fingertips brushing the ends of my nipples, and I gasp. He closes his hands round my breasts and squeezes, hard. Sanjay now has a handkerchief in his hand, and he is wiping his forehead, his eyes following McAllister's hands. "

"I am dimly aware that McAllister has closed up on me, from behind, and the hardness of his erection is pressing against my bottom. Then his right hand plunges down and presses against my panties, his fingers pushing between my thighs, against my crotch. I know he can feel the moistness seeping through, but I no longer care what he thinks. The pressure of his fingers against my pussy lips is such a relief... "

Janet's voice trailed off momentarily, and she swallowed. Her eyes had drifted shut early in her narrative, and now they snapped open. Pete, her husband, was sitting back in his chair, his legs crossed, but the peak of his erection was straining against his undershorts, and his hands were gripping his thighs, tightly. Charlie, too, was leaning back, his glass in his hand, his knuckles white where they gripped his knee. Mary was curled up in a deep armchair, the backs of her bare legs showing, both hands invisible between her tightly-gripped thighs. Janet took this in, but her eyes still unfocussed – her mind elsewhere...

"I'm glad when McAllister stops fondling my breasts," she continued, her voice shaky, catching, "because it means that Sanjay can look at them. I want him to see them, to want them, for his eyes to bathe them in his lust. I watch as his eyes rake over them and, again, it's as if he is touching my skin, stroking it... "

"McAllister has hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my panties and I can feel him easing them over my hips. Now, all I can think about is exposing my pussy to Sanjay, watching his face as he sees my trimmed bush appear, waiting for the caress of his eyes... But McAllister pulls my panties down, quickly, then I feel his hand in the small of my back. He is pushing me forward. I know what he wants. He told me once, when I was dancing with him, that he fantasised about fucking me, doggy-fashion... "

"So I lean forward and clutch the edge of the table. It takes me closer to Sanjay. Our faces are only about six feet apart. My breasts are dangling down and, if he was so inclined, he could reach over and clutch them. My desire for him to do so is almost painful... "

"But, he remains immobile, still leaning forward, still with one hand below the table, still not looking into my eyes. McAllister's hands are on the backs of my thighs, spreading them. I obediently shuffle my feet apart, and bend further forward, aware that my bottom, now, is higher than my head, which is almost touching the table. My nipples are brushing against the warm wood. I am thinking about what Sanjay is doing, with his hidden hand. I am practically flooded between my legs. It is no surprise when I feel the head of McAllister's cock probing the entrance to my pussy – it is, almost, an irrelevance, and I obediently adjust my position to let it engage – to let it find my opening. "

"It slides in, easily – I am so wet and, as I anticipated, McAllister is not very large. I hardly feel it penetrate me. His hands come underneath and grab my breasts. He grasps my nipples and squeezes them, hard, and that provides the final trigger... I feel the onset of my climax, and I begin to groan, closing my eyes, and dropping my face to rest on the wooden surface of the polished table... "

She stopped for another moment, taking several deep breaths, then resumed.

"I – go away, in my mind – for a few seconds. When I come to again, I realise that McAllister, too, has orgasmed and his limp cock is sliding out of me. His hands are releasing my breasts and I raise my head again – and Sanjay has gone! His chair is empty – and I am devastated... "

"The brothers are standing up, zipping the front of their trousers. I realise that they have both masturbated to climax while watching McAllister fucking me. I have climaxed, but I am still on fire – still hungrier with desire than I have ever been in my life... "

"Then – the side door of the board room opens, and Sanjay appears. He is wearing nothing but a white towel, round his waist. He is not as fat as he appears, when clothed, but there is not a hair on his body, nor an angle. He is completely rounded, chubby, fleshy – utterly sensual – in an almost feminine way. He even has small brown breasts, with longer nipples than I have ever seen on any man. He moves silently, gracefully, seeming to glide soundlessly, across the carpet. He holds the back of his chair and pulls it away from the table. He stands beside it and, for the first time, he looks into my eyes. "

"'Stand up,' he says, and I do so. His voice is high-pitched, but authoritative. I stand, naked, on the other side of the table, and his eyes rake over me. He sits down and, with one movement, slides the towel away. His penis is erect, jutting up from a completely hairless brown belly. It is about six or seven inches long, but my mouth dries as I take in its thickness. I have only ever seen this sort of girth on a young pony – it must be half as thick again as Pete's, or any other penis I have ever seen. "

"'Come here,' he says. As I start to walk, my legs almost give way, and I have to catch the table, for support. Then I straighten up and go towards him. I have never been so aware of my body. I can feel my breasts bouncing slightly as I walk. I am aware of the undulations of my hips with each step. I am conscious of the dampness of my inner thighs... "