The Skin Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How are you feeling?” Alex asked, noting that Jessa had already gotten a little bit woozy.

“I’m fine,” Jessa replied. “I’m just gonna take it a little easier on the shots and mixed drinks for the rest of the night.”

“And think, you’re the one who drilled into us the importance of staying a little bit sober.”

“Well,” the blonde said, blinking at her companion, “I have you to look out for me, don’t I?”

The brunette smiled. “How about we go dance after this, instead playing any more Pong? That’ll give you a chance to work off some of that alcohol.”

Jessa nodded, looking around the basement. There were girls behind the bar, serving beer to the brothers. There were girls engaged in games of Pong, laughing, getting drunk, talking, and so on. “It’s definitely not the sleaze-fest that we were worried about, huh?”

“Yeah,” Alex answered, taking a step closer to the bathroom. “Everyone’s been pretty good. But…”

Jessa turned to her friend. “But what?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m a little bit sluttier than you, or anyone else here. But, you know, we’re NAKED! It should be a LITTLE sleazier than it is.”

“So do you want to go back to Mason’s room? We can invite five or six of the brothers to join us,” Jessa offered sarcastically.

The brunette bumped her with her shoulder, showing her displeasure with the way that Jessa had taken the comment. “No, it’s just….it’s just that we’re naked. And we’re all done up with jewelry and heels and all else. There is something innately sexual about the whole thing, and I don’t like pretending that there’s not.” She pointed to the corner, where Allison Huckabee and Jen Sanford were talking to three of the brothers. “See? Look at them!”

Jessa looked, but didn’t see where Alex was going.

“Those guys are doing their best to be all polite and chivalrous, like they’re pretending not to see that the girls are fully clothed. Look at Bobby Locke – he’s keeping his eyes locked on Allison’s eyes, not letting them drift at all.”

Jessa was confused. “So you want to be stared at, ogled, and treated like a sexual object?”

“Well, maybe a little. Come on, why do we dress up when we go out, Jessa? We do so to get noticed, to get guys’ attention, to be all sexy. And now we’re naked, letting everything hang out there, and they’re all too scared to look at us. I mean, we’re naked. Let’s have some acknowledgement of that fact. Let’s have a raised eyebrow. Let’s have a noticeable erection.”

The girls ahead of Jessa went into the bathroom together as the blonde mulled over what Alex had just said. Turning to her friend, she replied, “So that’s what that little peep show was about back there at the Pong table? Bending over an showing yourself off?”

“You’re telling me you don’t feel sexy right now? Having guys make little sneaky glances over here in your direction?”

Jessa had to admit that she felt a little turned on.

“So what’s the big deal if they look a little bit longer, a little bit more openly? We’re not being treated exactly like sexual objects, Jessa – like just a set of tits to squeeze and a pussy to fuck. We’re just acting like sexual twenty-one-year-old girls who are hanging out at a frat party.”

The two girls ahead in the bathroom casually stepped out, allowing Jessa and Alex to go next. Alex closed and locked the door behind them, while Jessa sat down on the toilet. Alex sat her bare buttocks down on the sink to Jessa’s right, and kept talking.

The blonde felt a little unsure of herself, and honestly felt bad at having belittled Acadia and Michelle’s concerns earlier in the night. She had definitely urinated with another girl in the room before, but there was something so vulnerable about it tonight, with Jessa wearing nothing at all. Nonetheless, she went ahead, Alex just continuing her rant as if they were still standing outside the bathroom rather than being in it.

As Jessa waited for Alex to take her turn to pee, she began thinking about what Alex had said. The brunette was right, in her way. Tonight wasn’t about art, or the female form. Tonight wasn’t about women daring to do something in the nude. The Skin Ball, from the beginning, had been a blatantly sexual thing – she certainly would have ogled the guys, and gotten turned on, if TriGam had lost the challenge. The very thought of Mason’s eyes on her body, of being out of control for the night, was enough to make Jessa get a little wet. If Alex could let her libido go and enjoy herself for the night, then Jessa was going to, as well.

In the distance, the clock tower at Van Buren Library struck twelve.

12