The Skin Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason had to keep all his clothes on. Mason couldn't have intercourse with either of the girls.

"But..." Jessa began, leaning for another kiss.

"But if you do well by the two of us tonight," Alex continued the thought, catching Jessa's eyes, "you might just well be rewarded tomorrow after breakfast."

The decision wasn't difficult for Mason. Even if he couldn't get off, even if he had to wait until after breakfast and the rule expired, even if he would be torturing himself right here and right now, this was still too fantastic for him to refuse. And the thought of Alex and Jessa returning the favor - together - was enough to make him want to do anything for these two girls. There was no need to wait for Mason to consent - his actions told the girls that he was on board.

Alex forced the lip-locked couple apart, pirouetting around and slipping herself backwards into Jessa's open legs. The tiny blonde's large breasts pressed up against her back, Alex pulled Mason up against her body and began her turn at kissing him. Her left arm and his clothes were all that separated them, but Alex made good use of the former, despite the latter. As Mason kissed Alex, and Jessa leaned her naked body against Alex's naked back, both girls used their cuffed hands to rub Mason's dick through his khakis.

Behind Alex, Jessa wasn't exactly sure what to do, how exactly to be involved. Her right hand was hard at work, but her left was simply resting on Alex's naked thigh. As that hand began stroking the brunette's leg, Jessa's thoughts and inhibitions just disappeared - she was just going to do what felt natural, what felt good. And at that moment, what felt natural was for her to lean in and kiss Alex's neck.

Afterwards, Jessa wondered what would have happened if Alex hadn't accepted her. Jessa certainly wasn't gay, but as she kissed the soft, smooth skin of her friend's body, she felt giddy inside - naughty, dirty, and overwhelmingly sexual. Two girls at once was probably one of Mason's most dominant fantasies - one of every guy's most dominant fantasies. But as the blonde moved her hand up the brunette's side and over her hips, Jessa began to realize that somewhere down deep, this had been a fantasy of her own.

Sighs escaped from the brunette's mouth, owing partly to the kiss with the man, partly to the kisses she was receiving from the blonde, partly from the feminine hand on her hip, and partly from the masculine fingertips that had found her right nipple. Two heads were definitely better than one, but two heads and four hands were divine.

Mason broke the kiss, pulling away from Alex's mouth. It was clear that he was operating on all sexual energy at that point, as he grabbed the brunette by the hips and hefted her up onto the table next to her friend. Both girls were waiting for whatever Mason wanted next, though both were a little surprised by how much they wanted to go back to having Jessa kiss Alex's neck. The were both pushed down, so their backs were flat on the table, their shoes perched up on the edge of the pong table, their legs spread apart. Like when they had masturbated on Mason's bed, a little over an hour earlier, they were lying alongside each other, the fingers of their cuffed hands intertwined. This time, though, they just lay back and let Mason do all the work.

Like an expert, Mason dipped the index finger of each hand into a different pussy, his right for Jessa and his left for Alex. Jessa arched her back as she felt the digit inside her, while Alex simply cooed with pleasure and drove her pelvis into his hand. As his fingers drove in and out, back and forth, up and down into the two naked girls on the pong table, Mason let his thumbs creep up to the tops of their slits, pushing into flesh to find each girl's clit. Both gasped in pleasure simultaneously.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Jessa sighed quietly, doing her best to keep her voice at low decibels, aware that at any moment a TriGam brother could overhear them and come around the corner to investigate. Next to her, Alex had begun her now familiar routine of guttural noises, half sounding like vowel sounds and the other half sounding like little more than grunts. Off in the distance, Chaz continued to use the mike to round up the girls and kick out the guys, but Jessa's mind was focused only on her pussy. She did catch the odd word over her own proclamations of pleasure, like "shoes" and "hose" and "lipstick." Just when Jessa thought it couldn't get much better, she felt Mason's tongue replace his thumb. She opened her eyes, glancing down to see the man's face buried in her cunt. Next to her, Alex was still being finger-fucked, but Mason had switched to two fingers, and the brunette was driving herself harder and harder against his hand - she was humping at the air. Her eyes were wide open, staring blankly up at the basement ceiling.

Mason's tongue was experienced or Jessa was hornier than she'd ever been in her life or some combination of two ensured that the first waves of her orgasm arrived after less than a minute from the onset of the cunnilingus. Just as she felt herself nearing her climax, Mason pulled back, causing Jessa to protest, "No!" louder than she had intended.

Both Alex and Mason hissed at her at the same time, but Jessa still couldn't get past the fact that Mason was stopping before she finished. His fingers and his thumb replaced his mouth, and his face disappeared between Alex's legs. Though two fingers certainly filled her in a way that no tongue could, Jessa was more than a little upset about not cumming. Still, she pushed hard against Mason's index and middle fingers as they reached inside of her, her whole body writhing in pleasure in spite of the jealousy she felt as she gave another glance in her friend's direction.

Alex caught her looking. Instead of being upset, the attention that Jessa was giving her apparently turned the brunette on. With her free hand, Alex pulled the blonde's face toward her, and their lips met.

It wasn't the first time that Jessa had kissed another girl. It wasn't even the second. But this third time was completely different, full of so much more uncontrollable lust that it felt as if her lips and tongue had become sexual organs. Kissing each other while lying on their back was uncomfortable, so despite the bolts of lightning that were shooting out from Mason's tongue against her pussy, Alex rolled on top of the blonde.

Jessa could feel Alex's juices on her stomach, could feel the heat emanating from somewhere deep inside her sex. The brunette inched her way up the blonde's body, settling around her midsection, and leaving Mason enough room to go down on Jessa once again. Jessa's left hand found the top of Mason's head and pulled it in tight. As her fingers ran through his close-cropped hair, she applied more than a little pressure - she wasn't going to let him get away this time. Meanwhile, with her right hand, Jessa had found Alex's breasts. As their lips pressed hard against each other, and their tongues battle from dominance inside their mouths, Jessa squeezed Alex's whole right breast in exactly the what that she herself loved. Kissing another girl before had felt so good on purely a physical level - so soft, so gentle. This time, there was a fury - an urgency - behind the kiss. Which was why Jessa was surprised when Alex eventually pulled away.

Breathing shallow, face flushed, and hair mussed, Alex panted, "If you get me off, I promise to get you off later."

Jessa's own pussy was already pulsing in ecstasy - she could entirely understand why Alex wanted to feel the same way. She simply nodded at first, but the concession was apparently not quite enough for the brunette.

"Are you sure? You can say no." Jessa nodded again, this time adding, "Yesssss....unmh....yesss."

"Is that a yes to me?" Alex asked, wanting to make entirely sure that she wasn't forcing Jessa to do something she didn't want to do. "It's just that I've never...and I know we're both not...but I promise I will later so it's not just...and -"

Tired of bantering back and forth, Jessa just grabbed the brunette's ass and pulled towards her. She had definitely, definitely never done THIS before. But having had it done to her by half a dozen guys over the course of her life, and having seen enough porno to have seen women do it to each other, Jessa wasn't too worried. Like with Alex's breast, Jessa simply did what she herself wanted to have done to her own pussy, what Mason was doing to her at that very moment.

Mason's curiosity was obviously piqued, and he attempted to pull his head away from the business at hand to get a better look. He only got a quick glance before Jessa's little hand had dragged him back to her cunt, back to her clit, because she was once again nearing her orgasm.

Alex had gone from being very uptight about this particular act to just letting herself go completely. Whether it was Mason's tongue or Jessa's tongue, a tongue was a tongue, and this particular tongue felt sublime. She was on her hands and knees, somewhat squatting on the blonde's face, and grinding her pussy hard against her friend's lips. Jessa's tongue alternated between lapping at the top of Alex's slit and driving deep within it, and Alex quickly caught up to the where Jessa already was - on the top of a climax.

It was unclear whom exactly orgasmed first - it was a photo finish. All Jessa knew was that once Alex had begun to cascade, the vowels and grunts just made her that much hornier, and intensified her orgasm that much more. Her squeals of delight were muffled between Alex's thighs, which was a good thing, because Jessa was very close to completely letting herself go, completely losing all control, and screaming in orgasmic glory. Instead, she finished to an audience of only two, the rest of the basement stragglers entirely unaware of the sexual circus going on just around the corner from the bar.

Panting, Alex rolled over off her friend and onto her back. Both girls had their eyes wide open, lost in post-coital numbness. At the edge of the table, Mason's forehead was repeatedly banging itself against the wooden surface.

"Are you sure we want to stick to the rules?" he asked miserably.

Despite the fact that she was completely drained, Jessa forced herself to sit up. "I promise you - tomorrow after breakfast." Alex propped herself up on her elbows. "Bacon. Eggs. Menage-a-trois. It's all on the menu."

Both girls giggled, but Mason was hardly amused. He was never going to be able to fall asleep.

The three of them were the last to emerge from the basement, twenty minutes behind everyone else. Jessa was sure that she and Alex both stunk of sex, but at nearly half past three in the morning at a fraternity house were all the girls were naked and stunk of alcohol, Jessa wasn't terribly sure how much she really cared.

At the top of the staircase, each girl took turns giving Mason a goodnight kiss before they entered the main hall and he ascended alone towards his bedroom. Chaz and Dunny were the last two brothers left in the main hall, sitting on a desk by the entrance and engaged in conversation with Jen Sanford and Allison Huckabee. A few other couples were listening and laughing nearby, huddled together on old wrestling mats, assorted pillows, an array of sleeping pads, and dozens of mismatched comforters and sleeping bags. The brothers had provided a nice comfortable layer for the girls to spend the night, and all eighty-six girls lay squeezed into this room.

"We're it," Alex announced to Chaz as she and Jessa strolled into the room. On the far side of the hall, by the fireplace, there still seemed to be a small amount of space by Kristin and Wendy on one of the wrestling mats. As they picked their way through open spaces and across naked girls, Chaz and Dunny both stood to leave.

"Good night, my princesses of Hancock, my queens of old Green College," Chaz joked, eliciting a groan from nearly every single girl in the main hall. With that, Dunny flicked the light switch, and the last two brothers disappeared from the main hall.

By that point, Jessa and Alex had dropped into their chosen nest for the night, snug between Kristin and Wendy on one side, Liz Perry and Amy Hoeven on the other, and an unidentified set of tits just inches from the top of Jessa's head. The little blonde kicked off her heels while Alex unzipped her boots.

"Do you mind if I put my jewelry in your shoes?" Jessa asked her friend, to which Alex just nodded. The blonde dropped her choker, her bracelets, her rings, and her earrings into Alex's left boot, while Alex put her own assorted things in the right.

They dropped down onto the mat together, handcuffs obviously inhibiting their sleeping positions for the night. Alex nestled up close to her friend, her nipples rubbing against the blonde's back, her breath warm and comforting against Jessa's neck. In just four hours, the two had gone from being close friends to something deeper. The only way the two possibly could have been happier was if Mason was there with them, cuddled in between.

12