The Skin Ball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessa felt the cum on her body, just above her pubic hair. As Mason’s semen hit her body, gravity took hold and it dropped onto Alex’s body below her.

Mason, energy completely sapped, fell to one side on the mats. Jessa did much the same, rolling into the nook under his arm. Alex rolled as well, putting her own thigh between Jessa’s legs and losing herself in another kiss with her friend. There was cum and sweat in between them, but both girls concentrated on nothing more than the kiss. Eventually, they broke away, and all three of them lay on the mats, looking up at the ceiling.

After the panting had stopped, Mason finally spoke up. “Now, maybe it’s just me, but we should definitely, definitely do this again.”

Alex looked at him in disbelief. “You mean, right now?”

The man grunted a negative. “I don’t think I can even stand up right now.”

The two girls giggled, essentially feeling the same way. Jessa’s legs were trembling from her orgasm.

“Well, we’ll have to wait for the next Skin Ball,” Jessa finally responded.

Mason looked over at her curiously. “And when would that be?”

Jessa smiled. “I’m sure we can work something out. How about next term, we hold it at Ep Chi?”

12