The Skin Ball: Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mason’s room,” they said in unison. That decided, they proceeded silently up the stairs and around the corner, letting themselves in to the sizable room of the TriGam president.

Neither of them was entirely sure what to say to each other. Even in such a sexually charged night, this was still a little weird. They were about to masturbate together.

“The bed?” Alex asked, her voice trembling with a hint of fear.

“The bed,” Jessa replied, dropped herself onto Mason’s comforter. She edged her way back towards the headboard, Alex doing the same on her side of the bed. She parted her legs, wasting little time in getting to work.

If thinking about the party and the dancing had gotten Jessa turned on, the idea of someone lying there beside her and witnessing her masturbate got her head spinning. The shallow breaths that had started to escape Alex’s lips just added to moment, sending Jessa to a divine place.

Their hands were handcuffed together, lying on the bed between their naked, squirming bodies. Each of their free hands were hard at work, Jessa’s dipping deep inside her pussy while Alex’s paid more attention to her clit than anything else. As Alex began to moan with pleasure, her handcuffed fingers interlocked with Jessa’s, and they began holding hands.

Jessa wasn’t exactly sure what to do next. Her eyes were focused on the Christmas lights that Mason had hanging over his bed, but her thoughts were focused on her pussy, and on Alex’s hand. Does she want me to touch her? Does she want to do more than just masturbate together? Jessa brushed the thoughts from her head for the time being. Just this was taking their friendship to a different level – anything more was beyond the current scope of Jessa’s thought.

Her fingers worked her pussy, going in and out of her swollen lips, tracing circles around her clit. She, too, was moaning like Alex, sighing as shots of pleasure struck out from her crotch, enveloping the rest of her body. She was panting, she was sighing, she was arching her back. All the while, the brunette was doing the same thing.

The music blaring from downstairs. The sounds of voices from down the hall. The heat that was emanating from Alex’s body. It was all too much for Jessa, who felt a wave of sexual energy wash over her body, bringing her to a climax, and then crashing down with a groan of relief. She hadn’t meant to be as loud as she had. She hadn’t meant to orgasm like that. But Jessa had lost herself in her fantasy, and had let the animal inside her take control of her for just a few minutes.

Alex finished a few second later, her sighing containing more and more guttural noises. She squeezed Jessa’s hand tighter as her body surged with pleasure, eventually releasing her grip and moaning with relief as she lay on the bed.

Jessa wasn’t sure what to say next. She wasn’t sure how awkward it was going to be.

Alex, though, quickly made light of the whole situation. “My god, do your orgasm loudly.”

Jessa, faking a profound horror, belted the brunette with one of Mason’s pillows. She mimicked the sound of Alex’s own orgasm – even if it had been quieter, it had contained more than a few vowel sounds that Jessa could use against the brunette.

In one quick second, the tension that had formed between the two was gone. It was definitely different, what had just happened between them. But it wasn’t something that they’d lose each other over. In fact, if anything, Jessa felt even closer to Alex at that point.

“Do you usually cum so quickly?” Jessa asked as they made their way down the empty hall, back towards the party.

The brunette shook her head. “No, never. Tonight has just been turning me on so much, I was like a time bomb ready to go.”

Jessa agreed. But the relief that came from the orgasm was only temporary – by the time they’d descended the stairs back into the basement, Jessa could already feel the pressure building back up again. It was paradoxical. After cumming, the thought she’d be less turned on. But instead, she was swimming in sexuality.

12