The Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

Ross was told to remove his hands from his cock and ass. He was then ordered to pull his balls out and away from his body, “tighter and farther” the women yelled, “Squeeze those balls hard and pull.” He was ordered to slap his balls and bend it in every direction imaginable. They wanted him to grab hold of his cock and pump it hard, slowly at first and as their excitement grew they wanted him to go faster and squeeze it harder. He was forced to torture his own cock, balls and ass for these women.

Someone shouted that she wanted to sit on that cock. Darla told the slave to stay still as she let him out of the bindings. She showed him a mattress and ordered him to bring it to the middle of the room. She handed him linens to cover the mattress and he was forced to make the bed that these women would continue to torture him in! After he finished placing the mattress cover over the mattress, he added the sheets and he was made to lay down on it and stroke himself back to hard, fat and long!

When the slave had finished stroking himself hard again his hands were again restrained and secured by the suspension chains from the ceiling. They were pulled tight after the restraints were fastened to his wrists. So he is on display lying on the pure white clean sheets on the mattress in the center of the room. His arms slightly raised above his head with the suspension chains locked in place.

Darla allowed her guests to tease, feel, touch and torture the slave but they could not make the slave cum. Ross was told to warn the women if he felt he couldn’t hold back. He was also told the punishment if he did cum. He would be strapped down and the electric toys would be brought out to punish him.

Ross lay as all the women gathered around him helping one another get seated on his huge cock. They were cheering each other on and taking turns squatting over his face making him lick their hot, wet pussies. One woman had both hands wrapped around the slave’s balls and had squeezed them until they were almost flattened. Darla noticed the apparent strain in the slave’s face and watched as he convulsed in obvious orgasm. He was dry but never the less, he was cuming.

Darla quickly placed a very tight restriction band around the base of the slave’s cock making sure he was still rock hard. The band will force the blood and fluid to remain in the cock and won’t allow it to return to the body. This essentially will keep his cock hard indefinitely. As Darla applied the band, she noticed the cock was sore and reddened. The slave had a few abrasions in the upper portion of his cock so with each woman trying to fit his cock in her pussy or sucking on his cock, it would be painful for Ross. It may burn as well from being so raw.

Once the ladies finished with the task of each sitting on his hard cock, Darla informed them that the slave had cum after the seventh woman sat on him. She told the ladies that he had to be punished for his transgression. He had built up some desensitizing from the number of women battering his cock, but Darla had ointment in the event he was too raw.

Darla asked the ladies to return to their seats and ordered her servants to move Ross from the mattress to the exam table that she had placed in the center of the room. He was to remain in restraints on both his ankles and wrists. As the servants walked him to the table everyone noticed he was a bit wobbly. His cock was swollen immensely and his balls much larger than when he had arrived from all of the abuse applied since he was purchased.

The servants helped the slave up on to the table and his wrists were restrained just below the table. Darla restrained him herself to ensure his hands were not able to move. His feet were placed in stirrups, his legs spread wide and restrained to the stirrups. He was blindfolded and gagged so that he wouldn’t know when the electricity was coming.

Mistress Darla asked the ladies to return to their seats again so that they could see how to attach the probes for the TENS unit. She explained that electricity and the current from the TENS unit run from point A to point B. She continued to explain that a probe attached to the slave’s ball sac, his prostrate, inside his ass and the second probe placed just inside the mouth of his cock would be ideal. She demonstrated the precise areas for her guests. The purpose of placing probes in those areas is simply that the current will run from one point to the other and will electrify everything in between the two probes. She left the probe in his cock head and placed the other on his ball sac.

Darla held up the Oster massager and showed it to the ladies. She plugged it in and allowed each woman to feel the intensity of the vibrations. She heard gasps and whispers as the ladies talked about what it would obviously do to the slave.

Darla tells the ladies that she wants the slave’s cock to stay hard, so she adjusts the frequency (the speed of the electrical vibrations) to low and then adjusts the intensity (the amount of electricity) to low also. The result is the cock will rise, thicken and then definitely get hard. Depending on the settings of the two, Ross would feel either a soft dull throbbing sensation, or he would feel very sharp sensations. In addition to that, if the Oster massager were applied to the balls it would have to be very quickly on and off, or he would not be able to control his orgasm.

The women were all watching intently as the electricity was turned on and Darla makes the adjustments. Ross was bucking his hips and loudly screaming behind the gag within a few minutes. His cock and balls was swelling to twice its normal size and they are rock hard. His cock drooling as the low settings take effect. She played with Ross, turning the dials for the settings up and down, taking him to the edge of an orgasm and stopping, over and over again.

Darla lets the guests know that the slave has to be monitored at all times for differences in breathing and body responses to prevent him from going over the edge into a full orgasm. She tells them that this comes with practice and complete knowledge of how the individual slave responds to the torture. As she turned the dials high, she pointed out that Ross was now twisting, jerking and spasming the current and intensity on high it wouldn’t take long at all to take him over the edge. She turns the dials down to low again.

The sweat was pouring off the slave as he was wracked with the pain/pleasure of the toys. He was begging behind that gag to be able to cum. Darla knew if she let him cum he would be exhausted and useless, so the torture continued into the late morning. She asked each of her guests to come up and try the controls on the TENS unit but left the Oster to be played with later.

It had been a solid two hours of electric torture when the Darla removed the toys. The pain/pleasure evident on the slaves face; and he was warned once again not to cum without the strict permission of Mistress Darla. She demonstrated a snap of the leather cat-o-nine. The eyes of the slave conveyed intense fear.

The slave remained restrained to the exam table as the ladies all moved upstairs for lunch. The talk was hot during lunch and Darla took food and water to the slave. He was going to need fuel to fuck all these women. He was allowed to sit up on the table and one hand released to eat. Darla had removed the ball gag from his mouth. Ross finished eating and he was restrained again to the table as the ladies slowly filtered back into the room.

To be continued… …

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers
12