The Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

Stephi let herself sit there in an attempt to get used to the size of the slaves cock buried deep inside her. She was sure something down there had torn as she took him deeply into her center. All she could feel was full. Then out of the blue she felt her pussy begin to contract around his cock and she was thrown into the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She wasn’t able to move all she could do was sit there and experience the heat, the contractions of the walls of her hot cunt around Ross’ cock and her hot juices running down from the depths of her. She involuntarily rocked on the huge cock imbedded deeply inside her and was shocked when that slight movement triggered another powerful orgasm from deep within her.

Ross was watching Stephi intently. He couldn’t believe his luck. He had not felt this tight of a pussy in a very long time. It was everything he could do to maintain his composure. He didn’t want Stephi to see that he was enjoying this more than she could ever have imagined.

Stephi was gasping for breath with Ross’ cock still buried deep into her pussy. She finally opened her eyes and saw him watching her. She decided to remove the ball gag from his mouth. She wanted to feel his mouth kissing her and licking her center after she had cum just once more.

Ross moved his jaw as if it were stiff, he stretched it all around and Stephi thought it was so sensual, she just watched him. As he seemed to settle back into his relaxed state she leaned in and lightly kisses him near his lips. He turned his face in time for the second kiss to land on his parched lips. She tasted so sweet and he carefully worked his tongue inside her mouth. He explored her as he memorized every feeling she gave him and he was so excited he broke the kiss to tell her he was about to explode inside her. He was concerned about birth control.

Stephi stepped up off of the slave’s cock and as she pulled the head out of her drenched pussy there was an audible “pop” sound. She was visibly embarrassed. She looked at Ross and told him she was going to release all but one restraint on a leg. He was puzzled; he had never been out of bonds with anyone but the three women who owned him.

Stephi told him that she was willing and very capable of punishment for any behavior not approved by her. Ross nodded his head in agreement, thinking that being free of his bonds for even an hour would be better than nothing. He decided that he wasn’t going to pass up any opportunity to finish what Stephi had started with him. He wanted her more than he could ever let be known.

Stephi released Ross from all bonds and walked him over to the bed using the tether attached to his leg. After he lay down she attached the tether to the eye bolt on the pole at the end of the bed. She told Ross to roll over facing her and kiss her as a lover would. Ross eagerly complied. He pressed lightly on her lips with his own. He gently nibbled her lips and with just the tip of his tongue, he traced the two lips as if that were the last time he would ever feel them in this life time. His eyes were closed as he completely abandoned himself to this passion filled woman.

Stephi felt every move Ross made. She felt his lips caress her own and she felt him kiss her deeply. She responded to him with a hunger she never knew she possessed. Her hips involuntarily pressed against his engorged cock as the kisses deepened and became extremely passionate. Ross slowly kissed all over her face and down her neck. She gasped as he touched those special places on her neck which seemed to be attached directly to her clit. She felt it throb, it was a pleasurable and painful feeling and she was confused as to how she felt about that intensity.

Ross took her mind away from that quickly. It was if he demanded she pay attention to his every touch, his every move and every feeling he awakened inside her. She had never experienced this before. The few lovers she had were very young and inexperienced. Ross was playing her body like a fine tuned harp. He touched her in all the right places and caused reactions she didn’t know she possessed.

As she felt his lips press firmly around her left nipple, she moaned out loud and her back arched pressing it harder into his mouth, but he retreated and kept the pressure where he wanted it. She was going to walk away from here today knowing that a “real man” had made love to her. He gently pressed his teeth into the base of her nipple as he firmly sucked it into his mouth. She cried out and her hips came up off of the floor, reaching out for attention, but it was too soon.

Stephi was trying to catch her breath as Ross moved over to her right nipple repeating the same slow tease that he applied to the left ending with his teeth gently pressing around the base of her nipple and he was sucking firmly. He had grasped the left nipple between his thumb and forefinger of his left hand and applied pressure to that nipple as he sucked on the right. He suddenly pulled it out and away from her body and she exploded in orgasm again. He rolled that nipple between his thumb and forefinger and had her squirming under him as she came.

Ross switched nipples once more; he had her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger with a small amount of pressure as he fixed his teeth around the base of her left nipple and began sucking firmly. He pulled that right nipple out and away from her body as he sucked harder on her right nipple, she cried out for more, her head rolling back and forth on the bed. He rolled the nipple and she screamed out in total ecstasy. He body responded to him like never before.

Stephi begged him to stop and he obliged her by kissing his way down her stomach and over her mound. She was bald as a baby’s butt and he appreciated that. He licked just the outer lips of her pussy, very slowly, over and over for what felt like hours to Stephi, but in reality it was only minutes. She moaned and pressed his head down trying to get him to her center, but Ross was determined that he was going to stay in control this once. He was going to make her feel things no one else had ever done, nor ever would. He was just teasing the inner lips of her pussy with the tip of his tongue when she began pressing her hips up into his mouth and her orgasm send her sweet juices into his mouth. Ross could do nothing but lick and swallow, she was bucking and thrashing around and he was enjoying every minute of it.

Stephi was begging him to enter her again, but Ross wasn’t finished teasing her yet. She really didn’t want himTHAT bad yet. He took his middle finger of his right hand and slowly fed it up into her pussy. She let out a scream that could have waked the neighborhood up; thank goodness the walls were sound proof! He slowly finger fucked Stephi as he licked and sucked on her clit. She couldn’t lay still and was bucking up and down on that mattress, her head rolling back and forth on the bed with her eyes closed, moaning loudly.

Ross inserted a second finger and pumped her a moment and then added a third. He got serious at this point. He was stretching her and teasing her at the same time. She was begging for his huge cock to fill her up again. He noticed a single tear fall from her right eye and his ego soared. He slid up on the mattress where his mouth was even with her nipple again. He took that nipple into his mouth and he finger fucked her hard and fast until she exploded again, cuming hard all over his fingers. Her breathing was just returning to normal when he maneuvered above her with his cock pressed between her legs.

Stephi’s eyes flew open and she looked deeply into the slave’s eyes as she reached between them guiding his cock to her stretched opening. Ross pressed firmly against her until just the head of his cock popped into her. She gasped and he had to wince and hold back his own orgasm. He was holding himself right at the opening as she got used to his size again. She was so wet he easily slipped farther and farther into her tight pussy. She was so tight and HOT!! He was in seventh heaven, knowing he would be severely punished if anyone found out, he was going to enjoy every second of this.

Stephi had returned to bucking her hips up meeting his every stroke. They were long, slow, deep, strokes that touched the very core of her. She fell into that slow leisurely pace with him and they moved together as if they had been together for years. She was so excited and he was so huge she loved the feeling of his engorged balls slapping against her ass.

Ross could feel her pussy begin to convulse around the shaft of his cock when she was beginning her peak orgasm and he just couldn’t hold back anymore. He exploded deep inside her as she loudly cried out that she was cuming. They shared an intense and explosive orgasm; their combined juices dripping down across her ass and into the bed clothes. He was spent and collapsed on her chest. She was breathing fast and still moaning.

They lay intertwined for almost an hour just enjoying the after glow of the powerfully passionate sexual experience they just shared. Stephi shifted in the bed and Ross rolled to her side, his cock slipping out of her pussy. He wrapped his arms around her and they rested that way.

Stephi woke and realized that she had better get out of there. She woke the slave and told him it was time for her to leave and he needed to get back into the posture bar and bonds. She unhooked the tether from the eye bolt and walked him to the posture bar, securely fastening all the bonds that she found him in.

Ross asked that she leave the gag off and Stephi didn’t see a problem with that. She ran upstairs and made sure all the locks were locked. She then walked down into the playroom and put her clothes back on. She gathered her tools and started for the door when she remembered his blindfold. She rushed back over to replace it then snuck out the side door.

Stephi was almost home when she thought about what she had done. She broke every rule she believed in and she couldn’t believe that she didn’t care. She had in one night with Ross, what she had been looking for her entire life.

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers
12