The Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

As her pussy became accustomed to the fleshy cock, Brenda could feel her muscles clutching at his hardness. Ross had moaned softly, several times, but he looked asleep. Even in sleep, his body was feeling all the pleasures. He was still rock hard, but Brenda couldn’t tell if the throbbing was from his pulsing cock or from the electro stimulation. Either way, she could feel the first of several orgasms begin deep within her. As her pussy continued to contract involuntarily, she suddenly felt fingers tugging at her sensitive nipples.

As ripples from the second orgasm slowed, she looked down to see Ross, wide awake, watching her. Both his arms were in front of him, grasping her breasts, his fingers working the tender swollen nipples. He was awake and smiling, his breathing no longer deep, but beginning to become erratic. His occasional body jerk told her that he too was approaching orgasm. She was surprised, since he had been drained, and since she also thought that being so swollen, he wouldn’t have felt anything. Obviously, he was feeling everything. She leaned down, resting on his chest, as her mouth found his. Now, his hands moved from her breasts and rested on her hips, holding her down.

He began slowly and gently thrusting into her, his hips pushing her up off the carpet. Even though she felt stuffed with his extremely thickened cock, it was sliding smoothly in and out of her. With each slow thrust, Ross would not allow his cock to come out of her, but would only allow the head to almost clear her entrance, before pushing back deep, into her; long slow deep strokes. She could feel another orgasm building deep within her, harder than the first two. As her body started to shake, she fell to his chest, her mouth sucking his tongue hard, into her mouth. He was grimacing as he continued the slow thrusting, knowing that she was beginning to cum again.

Rising up for only a moment, she held the TENS unit, turning the power and the frequency up to full. Ross’ body jerked hard and he thrust deep into her. As his orgasm smashed into her, flowing into her stomach and legs, she could see that Ross was gritting his teeth. With the electro stimulation at full power for both of them, she continued to cum hard, feeling his cock twitching hard, inside of her. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be in pain.

As her body slowly began to return to normal, she whispered to him, “Are you ok”? He was panting and she could feel his cock literally jerking, deep inside her. All he could get out was, “it hurts, and it’s too much”. She looked at him quizzically, then reached down and felt of his stomach. It was rock hard and twitching. She then realized that he had been cuming, a long time before she ever came, but didn’t stop allowing her to finish. His cock and balls had literally been in orgasm for several minutes, without stopping. Since he was drained, there was no tell-tale heavy gushing, to tell her that he had cum. He was still cuming, electrically. She immediately rose up, grabbing the TENS unit and turned it down to half way. His body immediately slumped and the deep internal jerking of his cock slowed down. Her pussy was still gently clutching at him as she slowly turned the power and frequency down even lower. His entire body went limp as the lessened stimulation allowed his cock and balls to relax.

He had been totally exhausted before she started, and now, even more exhausted, she could feel the huge cock begin to soften inside her. Within a minute, he was soft but still buried deep within her entrance. Being so swollen, his cock was literally stuffed inside her, even though soft. She kissed him gently on the mouth and rose up, stretching his cock as she pulled away from him.

He remained in her for a long time, till he popped out of her. Huge and wet, his cock landed on his stomach with a loud squishy splat. They both giggled at the sound. All he could do was lay back, his arms over his head, as she snuggled up next to him, her head on his chest.

She reached down, gently feeling his cock. It was enormous and her fingers wouldn’t begin to even go around it. There was no throbbing to it now, and her squeezing and gentle rubbing had no effect on it. She lay there, listening to his heartbeat through his chest for several minutes, till she heard his soft breathing, become deeper. Sitting up, she saw that he was sound asleep. But, for once, she wasn’t mad at the male, asleep beside her.

Her pussy was still gently contracting and her legs were almost unusable. She stood up, looking down at Ross, then picked up the TENS. She could barely walk as she made her way over to the cabinet and put the toys away. She walked back over to him, knelt down and gently kissed him on the lips. He was exhausted. She then got up and went to her room.

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers
12