The Slave - Lesson 01

Story Info
She learns to please her Master, or be punished.
1.3k words
3.52
56.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is entirely a work of fiction, and a product of the authors imagination...

However the author has taken actual events that have been witnessed at various times and used them for inspiration and context... Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely unintentional.

*

She was young, much younger then I... maybe 25 or 26, definitely not yet 30. She looked so helpless lying there pleading with her eyes. She could not speak, of course. But that did not stop her message from getting out. "Please" she said, with her eyes, but those deep blue eyes spoke volumes in the palpable silence.

She lay their naked, bound, and gagged, spread eagle on the bed. She knew the situation was completely beyond her control. I could do anything I wanted to her, as I had already done... as I was about to do again. She had lost count of how many hours this had been going on. Longer than a day for sure, well into the second night.

I checked the ropes that grabbed her tender wrists. They were tight, as I knew they would be... For every time she struggled writhing on the bed, her bonds grew tighter.

Her legs allowed a bit of movement, but that was by design. That made so that the blood could still flow through her loins. Supple young legs, soft yet firm... I could hardly wait to touch them again.

Before I could take her again, I knew that she would need to relieve herself. Another slave brought her a bed pan, while I attended to other affairs. However I watched to make sure the slave was attentive to her needs. After her aching bladder was emptied, and the bed pan removed, the slave cleaned up our new guest. She was thorough, and efficient... as she had been trained to be, and she knew was expected of her. She cleaned her with a hand wipe, front to back. Then she used another wipe to make sure the task was done perfectly. Afterward, the bound one was told to raise herself up the best she could, and the slave positioned a thick towel under her. She shaved our 'guest', using a straight razor on her gently quivering Mons. Then the slave, bathed her with wet and dry white washcloths, again she was doing her job quickly, but to perfection. The slave knew well what would happen to her, if the new one did not pass inspection.

("Why should I suffer, for this pathetic creature?" She thought.)

When she was done she quietly removed any trace that she had been there, then she knelt effortlessly at her master's feet. She said nothing, as I had not told her to speak. She did not move when I got up to inspect her work. I knew she had done an excellent job, as that's why she had been chosen for it... but still, I could not let the slave think she had achieved perfection. And so, I found reason to make her do the whole cleaning process over again. She did so without protest, as there was nothing else she could do. Then I dismissed her with a hard slap on her exposed ass, followed by another ever harder.

"Thank you, Master" she said, then left without another word... Leaving me alone again with my 'Guest'.

"I'm going to ask you a question and I expect you to be honest... Understand?"

She just nodded her head, as that is all she could do. "Ok, then if I remove your gag, you are not going to scream out are you?" She shook her head no, and I believed her...

"It would not do any good anyway, if you did scream the only people who could hear you, would never do anything to help you. They would face a worse fate than you for such interference " Then I removed the gag from her mouth.

"Would you like some water?" I asked, knowing she must be parched...

"Yes, please sir, thank you."

(I let her drink from a plastic squeeze bottle w. a built in straw.)

"Go slow, don't drink too much." I told her, and she obeyed.

"Well now, that's better, your manners have certainly improved since you arrived."...

"I will be better now, I'm sorry."...

"Yes, I believe you will. Please do not make me regret that."...

"No sir, thank you sir."

"Would you like to stretch your legs a bit?"...

"Oh, yes please could I?"...

I untied each of her legs, and rubbed some lotion on her where the ropes had been biting.

She bent her knees, bringing her ankles up to her ass, then spread her knees apart into the butterfly position. I continued rubbing lotion over the rest of her sorely aching legs.

"Thank you, sir... That feels very good."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No please don't stop. Please?"

I rubbed her loins with the lotion, and massaged it in completely. I also treated her pelvis where she had just been shaved. Continuing over her torso, and ample breasts, I massaged her all the way to her neck. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, sir." She whimpered without a hint of defiance.

"Good behavior has its rewards young one... you have already seen what happens to bad girls. So the choice is yours to make."

"I'll be good, sir, I promise."

"OK. Then I am going to untie your arms. I want you to roll over when I do. Please do not try to get up." I untied her restraints, and she did as she was told.

After she rolled onto her stomach, I completed massaging her with the lotion, and relaxed her aching muscles. She was putty in my hands.

There were faint traces of her previous flogging on her back and bottom. So she relished the relief that the lotion offered her skin. After I completed the massage, she thanked me and rolled over again.

I replaced the restraints on her wrists and ankles, then left the room without another word, turning out the light as I left, and closing the door... there was no need to lock it, she was going no where. She was utterly alone with her thoughts. The subterranean room had no windows and the door was fitted with a light blocking skirt, suitable for its former purpose, having once been used as a photographer's dark-room (before the advent of digital photography rendered it obsolete).

It takes very little light, for the eyes to adjust... however, in complete darkness they never will. Combined with the thick walls and door, which completely blocked any sound, but her own breathing (this too was by design). Sensory deprivation can be more effective than any physical pain.

After a long enough period of time had passed to disorient her, but not so long that it left any real psychological damage, I opened the door, and re-entered the room, leaving the door cracked just enough for a faint glow, that would not hurt her eyes.

I made my way to the bed, stripping as I approached. I used a straight razor (the same one that had been used on her pubis earlier) to cut each of the 4 ropes that bound her limbs.

Then I crawled into the bed next to her and took her in my arms kissing her passionately.

"Happy Anniversary, Baby... I hope you liked your present."

My wife had been wanting to try bondage and submission for some time, but we were both typically busy with the demands of life, work and family... and somehow we had never gone beyond the fantasy stage before this.

We made passionate love in many positions for the rest of the weekend never leaving each others arms. To repay me for the flogging I had given her the first night, her nails repeatedly clawed deep grooves into the flesh on my back... but that's another story.